[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

Guest anewspring

I'm like totally desparate. Could someone please tell me if they have or know where to download Summer Scent episode 14-20 [LQ]? I would really, really like it if it was subtitled too. I would also really, really appreciate it if answered, too. Well, thanks! (P.S., japaneseguy's clubbox isn't accessible to me so that's kinda off the list.)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

does anyone have LEE KYUNG GYU SOCCER for 6/11/06? A few clubboxes i've checked only have up to the 6/4 episode.

i'm dying to watch the 6/11/06 episode because i saw a clip of it during mc mong's hidden camera thing, and lee kyung gyu goes behind the scenes and gets to see the korean soccer team practicing.

if anyone has it please let me know

hello hello. i only have the 2nd part of SSN, so lee kyung gyu's let's go soccer or whatever it's called is cut from it. i mean CD1 has half of it and CD2 has a little ending of it. you can see the players stretching their bodies and doing little stuff to get their body in shape.

i'll let you know when i get the 1CD. i don't know why but not a lot of people have it..

and hehe i love the little stuff they do. i was watching ESPN and they were showing clips of the American team practicing and one of the host for the show was laughing because he was a soccer player and he hated doing the little skips and the shoulder tap and ballet moves. :)

capssoccer.jpg

SSN - 061106 - Lee Kyung Gyu Soccer & Searching For The Great King

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

I will upload The Foul King later on.. i got it for long time and forget to upload..

i try to find other movies for you..

Thank you sooooo much, you're an angel. angelwings1nh.gif

And you have THE BEST clubbox when it comes to movies. Keep it up!

*dl-ing now*

Guest burntvinyl

can i request "make it big" ft. kwon sang woo. korean movie 2002 (?)

with english subs pleasee. & HQ if possible. thx

Guest kkam jjak

hello hello. i only have the 2nd part of SSN, so lee kyung gyu's let's go soccer or whatever it's called is cut from it. i mean CD1 has half of it and CD2 has a little ending of it. you can see the players stretching their bodies and doing little stuff to get their body in shape.

i'll let you know when i get the 1CD. i don't know why but not a lot of people have it..

and hehe i love the little stuff they do. i was watching ESPN and they were showing clips of the American team practicing and one of the host for the show was laughing because he was a soccer player and he hated doing the little skips and the shoulder tap and ballet moves. :)

capssoccer.jpg

SSN - 061106 - Lee Kyung Gyu Soccer & Searching For The Great King

^OMG LUCKYYOU YOU ARE MY SAVIOOOORRRR... i was so desperate to see this.. and even if it only shows half of it.. it'll keep me satisfied for now... hehe... THANK YOUUUU

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anyone have the TW drama "THE OUTSIDERS". Doesn't matter what the quality and doesn't matter if the clubbox requires ID/PW. Thanks so much!

Guest nofear11877

can i request "make it big" ft. kwon sang woo. korean movie 2002 (?)

with english subs pleasee. & HQ if possible. thx

hi!!! if you can use clubbox then this is the right place to download make it big. its the HQ version but its not a single cd version; its a two-cd verison. it also includes the eng subs. :D

here's the link:

http://clubbox.co.kr/chiaren

edited: thanks for reminding me camy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunsation

does anybody have the mbc show called ! nuh-keem-pyo (exclamation !)

episode 69 it was aired on 2006-05-27

and the episode 70 it was aired on 2006 06-03

espacially the soccer cheering part :D

Guest jiwonz1004

Im looking for an old variety show from MBC

Kang Ho Dong;s Good Match (Chun Saeng Yun Boon)

im looking for episodes from 2003 (the later episodes) and it doesnt really matter if its HQ LQ or MQ

Guest el dia

Request:

94p1rrt9br.jpg

oh.. it is not a recent movie.. may be around 2003 (not sure tho)

Anyone know about this movie.. 24?? :unsure:

I wanna know movie title and where can i get the movie.. thanks.. kamsa..

Guest ponkie

^ Alternative title is My Beautiful Days, 스물넷 (2002)

I have no idea where you can get the movie, you're on your own for that one. x)

It's amazing that I recognize Kim Min-Sun from that poster, and I'm not even a fan.

edit; changed my mind,

WAFmovie's clubbox has the 2CD version.

:D

Guest el dia

^ thanks, sweetie..

i will check out WAFmovie box.. i donno i can access it.. :sweatingbullets: lol...

i am not a fan of her also but poster looks nice and wanna watch it.. recently digging old movies...

thanks alot for helping.. *hug*

Guest gumi chan

Does anybody know if there is going to be any downloads of the Channel V Music Awards from yesterday?

Guest luckyyou

who has happy together/ yashimmanman/ fcshootdori wif hyori?

Happy Sunday - 022606 - Conduct Zero & Shoot Dori (Lee Hyori)

Happy Together - 052203 - Se7en, UN & Kangta

Happy Together Friends - 051806 - Tony An & Kangta

The Happy Together episode is when she was an MC with Shin Dong Yeup. I have a feeling you meant Happy Together Friends. The 3rd one is the 2nd episode when she hosts Happy Together Friends with Yoo Jae Suk. I did have YSMM with Lee Hyori but the owner of hte clubbox transferred it and hasn't uploaded it back. I also have Star Life Story if you're interested in that..

Star Golden Bell - 061706 - Byul, Kim Kyung Rok, Shinji, Lee Jung, KCM, Bada +

Sharp2 (반올림2) - e41 - The Gift

oops. i accidently quoted another person in another thread and accidently posted it here.

Archived