Shopping In Vietnam

Guest sushi09

Guest Melitus

Rah.

So I'm going to Hong Kong for 3 days from 28th July and then Vietnam on the 1st August.

My mum told me to buy make up and stuff from Vietnam because it's relatively cheaper. Thing is she doesn't know that I want the really high branded ones like The Face Shop, Etude House and Laneige :(

So anyone here know the prices of Korean cosmetics roughly in Vietnam?

Cos I have a feeling that my mum's just trying to convince me that Vietnam is better than HK, hence why we're staying in HK for 3 days *sigh* ==;;;

Oh and anyone know where I can get cheap good looking sandals/shoes in Ho Chi Minh City? ^^

Face shop + Etude House are not high brand products, I should know :) I'm living in Korea.

Laniege will be harder to find in HCMC or Hanoi, however if you go to the lottemart in HCMC in Phoung 7, there is a faceshop, skin food, etude house. Expect the price to be more :) These items can be find in HK much easier than vietnam.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest X u e

Face shop + Etude House are not high brand products, I should know :) I'm living in Korea.

Laniege will be harder to find in HCMC or Hanoi, however if you go to the lottemart in HCMC in Phoung 7, there is a faceshop, skin food, etude house. Expect the price to be more :) These items can be find in HK much easier than vietnam.

Ah I see ^^

But do you know if Vietnam sells the stuff cheaper or are the products pretty much the same price everywhere?

I done some research and found out that they have a Laneige and The Face Shop store in Diamond Plaza - unless the resoure I got it from is wrong...but I doubt since I got it from the Diamond Plaza site itself. Do you happen to know the location for Etude House in HCMC? D:

Xue:

here are a few from hcmc. hope this helps ^^

City: Ho Chi Minh

Address: Maximart 3-2 St., Dist. 10

Address: 44 Dinh Tien Hoang, Binh Thanh Dist.

Address: 645 Nguyen Dinh Chieu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest X u e

^ Thanks! ^^

Oh and I was wondering if you happen to know where the Missha store in HCMC as well? ^^;;

Guest WoopieDaDoo

Damn, I did not know that VN still rolled like that XD

I was planning to go there next year, but now I'm just afraid to go, because I might get ripped off!

So I'm just going to dress like a FOB and take some Vietnamese classes and hopefully that will work out.

Guest carrotcake

Hey I'm currently in VN right now and was wondering what places are good to shop at in Saigon? I'm talking about little clothing boutiques or places that sell more "fashionable" clothing than the normal Vietnamese trends. I saw a few boutiques on Nguyen Trai street but I don't know anywhere else?

• 2 months later...
Guest LucasVIII

lol if you're a teenager and you wanna shop for fashion stuffs with low prices, then Vietnam is your heaven hahaha. there're some places i wanna recommend, if you go to Hanoi

Nui Truc Street (visit Shark shops, Streetz, Plus, Tiptop...there) those shops are AWWWEESOMMMEE. they sell mainly hiphop and street style clothes smile.gif clothes for gals are available there too

Doi Can Street (i recommend Boo Skate Shop, Ebay Girl Shop, Ebay Boy Shop,... there) lol you can stroll along that street and buy stuffs. they have many things there. that's my fav place for stuffs and shirts w00t.gifwub.gif

Thanks for sharing!!! ^_^

Hoang Hoa Tham street sells lightstick?! Right?!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone :D

I have a friend who's going to visit Vietnam this November until December.

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where to buy awesome things in Hanoi?

Do you guys know where they sell original K-Pop CDs? Not the copied ones...

Also, where can I buy these shoes? I don't know what to call them but here's a picture:

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/20100708_hyorin.jpg

Just to remind you, I need addresses or places in Hanoi, not in HCMC thanks very much :)

Edit: Never mind, I found them :D

Guest krystleee

Hi, I'm going to Vietnam (HCMC) this year for Christmas

(first time >.<)

and was wondering where i can find cute clothes? (like korean style? ^^)

also, anyone know any if there are any shops that have laneige and how are the tailors?

I'm thinking of getting my cosplay costume made while im over there :P

• 1 month later...
Guest miamiana

finding place to shop in HCMC!!  :w00t:   

well there are some place i often go to:

Le Van Si street - this one is currently under contruction so it's a bit inconvenient. still there are many shops in this street which mostly have Korean style clothes, some are really nice but some are not really good. there are some shops that import things from Thai and Korea too or have korean owner [2Bling, Trendygirl, etc]

Malls like Diamond or Parkson and a new one Vincom - District 1 Vincom has mostly famous brands.

SaiGon square - if you want sth cheap go there but remember those in there are fake   :phew:

there are lots of other nice shop in HCMC. ask your relatives or go ask in some vietnamese forums they will suggest you bunch of shops which have Korea's stuff from music to fashion things. i think clothes in VietNam are all in korean style now   :mellow:

oh and Laneige i think all the malls have it  :lol:  

Guest Sugarminuet

I'm going there this year but I'll try to haul every makeup they have in etude house! lol

the mall in vietnam is so empty u know? cause not much people have money to shop there, only rich people. lol

but i can't wait to shop in the mall. XD

is there any BRTC bb cream in vietnam? if there is can anyone let me know? in ho chi minh only.

Guest krystleee

finding place to shop in HCMC!!  :w00t:   

well there are some place i often go to:

Le Van Si street - this one is currently under contruction so it's a bit inconvenient. still there are many shops in this street which mostly have Korean style clothes, some are really nice but some are not really good. there are some shops that import things from Thai and Korea too or have korean owner [2Bling, Trendygirl, etc]

Malls like Diamond or Parkson and a new one Vincom - District 1 Vincom has mostly famous brands.

SaiGon square - if you want sth cheap go there but remember those in there are fake   :phew:

there are lots of other nice shop in HCMC. ask your relatives or go ask in some vietnamese forums they will suggest you bunch of shops which have Korea's stuff from music to fashion things. i think clothes in VietNam are all in korean style now   :mellow:

oh and Laneige i think all the malls have it  :lol:  

thankyou!

I'll definitely check them out : D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anneant96

has anyone been to Da Nang???? Everyone seems to go to Saigon and HCMC... I'm going there in christmas, stopping by hk for 2 days but does anyone know if there's anything good in da nang?

Guest jellykrystleee

^

^

Shopping Mall: Sai Gon Square, VinCom, Diamond Plaza, Parkson or An Dong Market

Hair Salon: Hana, Art Hair, Thin, Thoai

Are these around District 1? ^^

thanks so much! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mimiu_bong_erisa

Does anyone happen to know whereabouts i can possibly get my hands on some Fuji Instax Film in Hanoi ?

KITTY &FRIENDS SHOP: 223 kim mã street - ba đình district -hanoi

I bought it last month for 210000VND

This shop also sell cute stuff for laptop and hello kitty items

• 2 weeks later...

Archived