Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tonyc402
I do NOT understand what everyone sees in Kim Tae Hee. She looks too asian for me, although I guess that's why everyone on this board likes her lol.

Not really a face that'd be considered 'world's most beautiful' anywhere else in the world.

Since when was caucasian people the standard of beauty?. And looks too asian? Last I heard Koreans ARE asians.

Either way , this poll is stupid . There is no "most beautiful woman in the world" . Every country has a different standard of beauty .

Guest smilesunshine
I do NOT understand what everyone sees in Kim Tae Hee. She looks too asian for me, although I guess that's why everyone on this board likes her lol.

Not really a face that'd be considered 'world's most beautiful' anywhere else in the world.

A lot of public figures that have met her face to face have made a comment on her physical beauty. (Albeit I can't speak for all, obviously..what one find beautiful the other may find bland). Although it's your opinion, many (especially in Korea) say she is the epitome of classic Korean beauty. "She looks too asian for me" is not the brightest thing to say, by the way. As for me, I think her features are striking, and her skin stands out as well. Elegance is class.

By the way, there is no such thing as the world's most beautiful because we all differ in taste and type.

Guest Angxizzle

in the end i picked jessica alba though kim tae hee was pretty close for me too. different people different taste.

Guest babygirl05

Beauty differ from eyes to eyes so there's no such thing as one being the most beautiful. All of them are beautiful and if this was my list it would have included Catherine Zeta Jones, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Beals, Julia Roberts, and the classic beauty Audrey Hepburn.

Guest woaini715

ohh please, jessica alba is wayy too overrated. IMO, she's pretty, but not the most beautiful women in the world. i'd say the same about angelina. adrianna lima, like most of the other Vs models looks horrible without makeup. olivia hussey is beautiful, but not really right now, LOL. kim tae hee looks the same as the most of the korean females you'll find in the market with her pale skin and big eyes). aishwarya (who's the most different and exotic looking) all the way:]

Guest Born: 1985

From this list, My pick is Aishwarya.

Jessica Alba is definitely a cute attractive girl, but "most beautiful" I would say no. She doesn't strike me as "GORGEOUS" or anything like that. #2 on my list would have to be Angelina, now that girl's got some killer looks.

Guest lea11

hyori isn't very pretty. she's cute and just happens to have sex appeal (although i don't find her 'sexy', more 'cute')

her face is just very average. she just happens to be famous and has a cute smile.

Guest courtzn3y

My vote goes to Angelina Jolie

lol I don't think this poll really works, there are tons of women who have been considered "most beautiful" in some way, but this list doesn't include many of the frontrunners

Guest *kyuhyunnie*
I never found Hyori or Go ara or SHK or Anne hathaway beautiful.. they're cute. Yes, but neither of them stood out among the celebrities AS REGARDS to the media and critics, not ME. (Even though I'd take Hyori over KTH anyday) That's the reason why they are not on this list.

I agree with what you say about Hyori, Go Ara and SHK. They are all attractive, but lack something.

hyori isn't very pretty. she's cute and just happens to have sex appeal (although i don't find her 'sexy', more 'cute')

her face is just very average. she just happens to be famous and has a cute smile.

Hyori is one of my fave singer, but I totally agree with you.

Overall, like everyone said there is no such thing as "most beautiful", but to me that would mean that they have the perfect face, nice body, and good personality. From the list, I would say Jessica Alba.

Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

I think Megan Fox should be on here too & that is an unflattering photo of Aishwarya Rai, she looks really old

Guest mehrunissa

Out of those, and having seen all of them in action (movies, runways, what have you), I'm going to say Aishwarya Rai. That's a really terrible picture you posted of her, and photos generally don't do her justice. I honestly find her much more beautiful without makeup, and half of her allure is in her movement. I saw a few people wrote the same thing about Olivia Hussey.

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2LHG1Fh-8c

And here:

And here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJ5sLsufbE

Hehe.

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, whats the point of arguing or throwing in new names for the fight people? Just stick to the list the starter has came up with. & VOTE.

If u want yr own poll so much, go make one yrself.

ALBALBAALBA! Professional or Candid, Red Carpet or not, this lady is GORGEOUS. Even without make up, I've never seen an ugly picture of her. :D

normal_12.jpg

normal_08.jpg

normal_07.jpg

normal_06.jpg

normal_01.jpg

Archived