Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

Guest lolimois

Olivia Hussey FTW yo!!! I'm glad you put her on the list. So many people don't know about her.

She was amazing in Franco Zefferelli's Romeo & Juliet and so young!!

cielle, I think Go Ara is pretty, but if her eyes were normal dark brown, she really wouldn't be special at all.

The rest of her features are average. She would even resemble Kim Tae Hee to me with darker eyes.

Anyone els have trouble calling many people in the entertainment business truly beautiful?

So much plastic fantastic running rampant...Like 200lb Beauty...Anyone can be beautiful with the help of a surgeon...

That would be why I said she was pretty.

She has the features that I would personally consider perfect..

however because of that she doesn't stand out too much.

I still love her face personally though, not special but I love her features over all.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainity

mmms, i reakon i like both jessica alba and taehee :o but i voted for jessica [:

she is really pretty, i like her skin colour too

Guest Moshiness

Jessica Alba.

One looks like her face is sagging.

One looks like I could take a spoon and scoop a pound of makeup off her.

One looks typical.

Angelina Jolie is gorgeous, but if I had to pick one, it's Jessica Alba.

Guest jasmine_korea

Jessica alba is good looking but i don't find her the most beautiful or anything like that !

Adriana Lima is gorgeous though ^^

Guest saranghae<3

I picked Olivia Hussey.

I remember watching her in Romeo & Juliet in class, she was so pretty!

I don't find Kim Tae Hee that pretty at all. I like Song Hye Gyo much better. You should have listed Song Hye Kyo.

I NEVER found Angelina Jolie to be pretty. IMO, she looks very average. I never understood the hype about her.

Guest yellow submarine

I chose Olivia Hussey.

Jessica Alba is very attractive but i would classify her more as the pretty/cute type.

Guest Oreobear

I do NOT understand what everyone sees in Kim Tae Hee. She looks too asian for me, although I guess that's why everyone on this board likes her lol.

Not really a face that'd be considered 'world's most beautiful' anywhere else in the world.

Guest wisdom32

what the eff ???? are u guys like re+@rded ??? jessica alba is not even close to being pretty.. shes just cute.

Guest Aironaz

I don't find anything special about them their all pretty not really most beautiful because there is no such thing as beautiful

These wouldn't be my choice I like Audrey Hepburn some people might not get her beauty but I think she is gorgeous

KTH is pretty so is SHG but it's not like oh my gosh she's so beautiful! Never understood those two

Jessica Alba is pretty but it's the same with the other girls above

Oliva Hussey what a classic look she has

Angelina Jolie and Adriana Lima I find sexy something about their eyes, their confident women

Arshrwa rai eyes are piercing and she's so elegant every time I see her

Guest Chakra'ca

I honestly will never understand why people freak out over Kim Tae Hee. She's ok at best.

Anyway, the only one I really think is truly beautiful is Olivia Hussey. She's just ridiculous.

And I'm surprised Adriana Lima is in last, she would've been my second choice.

ohhh i finally remember who Olivia Hussey is. i watched that romeo&juliet movie in my freshman english class.

i think Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful. i can't believe she has the second to least votes. i guess Jessica Alba just automatically wins everything lol.

you should've put Hyori or Song Hye Kyo instead of Kim Taehee. and Adriana Lima shouldn't even be on the list.

Guest badhairday

I do NOT understand what everyone sees in Kim Tae Hee. She looks too asian for me, although I guess that's why everyone on this board likes her lol.

Not really a face that'd be considered 'world's most beautiful' anywhere else in the world.

What is this supposed to mean? KTH is asian... what else is she supposed to look like? I hate how ppl think that Caucasian features are the standard for beauty!!

Guest deeLOVELY

lmao

too asian...

hahah

stupidest thing I ever heard of

Archived