Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

Guest une_fleur

Lima? I would consider her more of a "hot" factor girl, rather than beautiful. And you know who could take her place as most beautiful VS girl?

The gorgeous Doutzen.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Di@na

why do you took such a terrible photos???? OF COURSE Aishu (Aishiwarya Rai) is the most beautiful..there is no doubt.

1. Aishwarya Rai (my most favorite Bollywood actress since 10 years ^^)

2. Adriana Lima (the most beautiful Victoria Secrets model <3)

3. Olivia Hussey (so beautiful in Romeo and Julia)

Guest lea11

^ i don't think they're terrible... and i also don't think aishwarya is beautiful... so your opinion is really biased. And i think you mean "why did you take"

Guest changsta

the "world's" most beautiful women and how many different countries did those women come from compared to how many countries there are in the world?

the range is so limited and obviously biased

Guest comcis

Jessica Alba all the way ^^

Her smile is just too gorgeous, and I love how she can appear so cute one moment and sexy the next ^^

I'd say Olivia Hussey too.. who ever she is haha. But lots of these women look beautiful because of their makeup/photo shop.

EDIT: I wikipedia'd Olivia Hussey, apparently her daughter is in The Secret Life of an American Teenager.

Guest Rainie

^She was in the rather famous version of Romeo and Juliet...it's a very old movie.

My picks:

Kim Tae Hee and then Olivia Hussey.

Guest passmethewrinch

From that list, I'd say Olivia Hussey. She really struck out for me when I watched Romeo and Juliet.

But beauty is very subjective. It can greatly vary from person to person. And as they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Guest smilesunshine

Olivia Hussey and Kim Tae hee are classic beauties-- they've got that fair, creamy skin texture as well. The rest have sex appeal, but I don't equate sexy with beauty and some are overly tanned/too much make-up.

all are pretty but my vote goes to kim tae hee...

its not just because i like her, she fits the criteria set... a pretty face not hot or sexy...

jessica and angelina are quite hot and sexy but not that pretty or beautiful for me...

Olivia Hussey is pretty but not that pretty for me

Adriana Lima- she's pretty in her own rights

Aishwarya Rai- sexy and beautiful at the same time

yah! i think anne hathaway or keira knightley should have been included in this list. oh well. its just my opinion...

I think Olivia Hussey is gorgeous. So is Aishwarya Rai. Jessica Alba to me IS pretty but nothing special. Which I guess makes her appealing? No idea ahahaah

Archived