Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CitrusFlower

Not Kim Tae Hee for sure. She looks too simple and plain to me. For me to label someone as beautiful I have to be able to recognize the face, I haven't seen any beautiful Asian celebrity yet. To me their just pretty but not beautiful.

Guest GoldenSlumbers

That is a horrible picture of Aishwarya Rai :crazy: Yet she's still the world's most beautiful woman, hands down. No question about it.

And I'm surprised Jessica Alba is winning. I mean yeah she's pretty. But to be in the same ranks as Aishwarya Rai and Olivia Hussey :huh: ?...Hmm..

Guest Angel88

Battle of THE world's most beautiful?? You left out so so many people :crazy:

I woiuld say Catherine-Zeta Jones and Olivia Hussey. Damn those two women're STUNNING :wub:

Jessica Alba, too, but I think she's a little overrated? Um.. the rest are so-so. Lol. I personally think no asians can ever look better than westerns.

Their features are sharper or something? Meh. *shrugs*

North Indians are catching up, though. Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous as hell as well.

Kim Tae Hee? She looks like any other Korean actress I've seen and they look better than her. I think Song Hye Gyo is really unique and beautiful though.

For me, it's always Elizabeth Taylor.

Guest RHAINE

lolol each their own, its funny how people say "she doesnt deserve to be up there with insertcelebrityhere"

none of the celebs here are what i call most beautiful women in the world, but if i had to choose then i'd go for jessica alba.

Guest TSUBASA.

I voted for Alba, her smile is too stunning. <3

Omgg, I totally remember Hussey from Romeo & Juliet in 10th grade English.

She'd be my 2nd vote.

:]

Guest lea11

lol wow check out all these whiners who clearly cannot read what the OP have written...

clearly ur own personal choices won't work because i really cant think of anyone else up on that list that really stood out according to ppl around the world.. majority at least..

umm olivia hussey FTW!

Guest kishycathiee

I remember seeing Olivia in Romeo and Juliet last year in my english class!

She's pretty, but I wouldn't say beautiful.

I think Jessica Alba is beautiful!

Other people who I think are beautiful are: Keira Knightly, Scarlett Joh..?, and Anna Hathaway. (did I even spell them right? >__>)

Guest lilamazon

So surprised to find out that BROOKE SHIELDS's name never comes up here!!!

BROOKE SHIELDS IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN EVER WALKS ON EARTH. LOOK AT HER IN THE 'BLUE LAGOON' AND YOU'LL KNOW WHY^^

I think Kristin Kreuk should be on the list. D: My perception of beauty lead me to vote for Jessica Alba.

There is never one African-American female.. shame!!!! -_-

Really they do give these girls too much credit!

I'm surprised Tyra Banks isn't on the list, either.

I don't like any of those candidates, except for maybe Hussey. While Alba and Jolie are gorgeous, I wouldn't consider them the most beautiful... They're just sexy.

Archived