Battle Of The World's 'most Beautiful' Women

Guest ax1989

Guest ax1989

winner : Jessica Alba
So Basically, I took all the females in the entertainment industry that has at least been once labelled as 'The most beautiful woman' or seen as extraordinarily gorgeous, and decided to make a poll for you beauty critics in this thread.

Remember we're not rating the 'HOTness' factor - more like a BEAUTY factor - which means I suppose putting more attention to the FACE rather than the BODY. Because if we WERE to take the hotness into consideration, we'd have to put people like Megan Fox... Kim Kardashian.... which btw are NOT beautiful in my eyes.

So looking for pure beauty here.

Anyway, here are the pictures - (see how i'm mostly focusing on their FACES, not BODIES)

SORRY THEYRE TOO BIG OMG.

1) n18585936618_1366681_117.jpgn18585936618_1116993_3466.jpg

2)n757727556_1427156_4169532.jpgn1477183923_30127765_4991.jpg

3)n831980174_5245205_3435.jpgn831980174_4294735_1844.jpg

4) n546645679_1268703_1606.jpgn501030454_4384714_9788.jpg

5)n789420149_6254559_2276852.jpg

6)angelina-jolie-376x490.jpg

Curious to know what you guys think! Personally speaking I think Olivia Hussey wins. She has this exotic and classic aura about her at the same time. Also, did I mention she wears the least amount of make up out of these contestants? I'd say AIshwarya and Lima wear the most.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lolimois

You put REALLY terrible photos for some of them =_= Like kim taehee's photos are all photoshopped and professional and Aishwarya Rai and Adriana limas are just candid shots.. urrr

Olivia Hussey in Romeo and Juliet though.. Omg. You need to see this film to understand haha, korean people are still obsessed over her.

Olivia_Hussey2.jpg

galleryphoto_2_lg.jpg

Adriana Lima better photos

adriana-lima-picture-6.jpg

adriana-lima-main.jpg

AdrianaLima81.jpg

Aishwarya Rai

aishwarya-rai.jpg

aishwarya-rai-picture-6.jpg

tn2_aishwarya_rai_2.jpg

aishwarya_rai_006_hucv.jpg

BUT honestly the range for this is too big and people have too varied of tastes. My personal taste would be Catherine Zeta Jones in Mask of Zorro and Olivia Hussey in Romeo and Juliet and Amuro Namie

catherine_zeta_jones.jpg

Catherine_Zeta_Jones-1-No_Reservations.jpg

catherine_zeta_jones-5035.jpg

anthony_hopkins4.jpg

Amuro Namie - I used to think she looked weird but then I love her unique look! And she's so short but perfect proportions

ec080714074.jpg

s27.jpg

933316cover.jpg

Guest angelairshow

That's not a very good pic of Aishwarya Rai

because she is really gorgeous.

I think Ziyi Zhang or Gong Li should be on this list :)

And Freida Pinto! She is beautiful!

And also I think all of them are at different ages in these pictures and as someone said

some are professional and other just candids.

aishwarya-rai.JPG

Guest Meenuh

Personally I think Adriana Lima would fall under the same category as Megan Fox etc..

I do think Olivia is a beautiful girl though.

Olivia all the way! such a classic beauty, but unique. and yes, you really do have to watch the Romeo and Juliet, you have to see her moving. she's absolutely captivating. kim tae hee is really pretty but she just looks like the ideal modern Korean beauty, nothing really special, just really nice proportions.

edit: watch around 7:10 minutes to see what i mean

hahah i just remembered being in 7th grade and watching this. all the girls were walking around in a daze and talking about how beautiful Juliet was.

Guest JooLee

i think Keira Knightley has a gorgeous face

like its pure beauty u know =D

keira-knightley-chanel-ad_25.jpg

oh and adriana and angelina are more hot than beautiful in my opinion

Guest 0oyokisuo0

^ really, i find her...not attractive at all.

alba is the least, she's not known to be the beauty, she's known to have the body.

Olivia Hussey all the way.

Guest Haruht

tbh I don't find any of these celebrities near most beautiful.

I'd say someone like kristen kreuk was that.

i was thinking of the exact same thing.

Guest lolimois

Oh i forgot to mention Go Ara and lee yeon hee.

I don't think they are good actresses but Go Ara I find just genuinely pretty. She's a pretty face.. not necessarily uniquely pretty but more of the dictionary pretty? I still find her very pretty... I guess a lil different from beautiful but none the less

244jl.jpg

go_ara.jpg

I used to find lee yeon hee alot more gorgeous in DBSK videos. Not so much anymore but still

ei080130005.jpg

lee_yeon_hee_01.jpg

just adding on to the topic...

But still for me in the end, just BEAUTIFUL is Catherine Zeta Jones + Olivia Hussey hands down.

Unique for me is Amuro Namie, I love her face.

Pretty for me is Ara.

Archived