Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeshika*

noooooooooo i can't believe sharapova won! i wanted ivanovic to win so badly!!! argh!!

okayokay tsonga better KICK dj's richard simmons tomrorrow >_> i wanted to cry when he beat fed last night

Sharapova~~* Hmm, she was playing incredible tennis this tournament! It was pretty good.

Ivancovic is so cool, so I wasn't too concerned if she won. I like Ivancovic and Sharapova (I dunno much about her, but her tennis is awesome) is definitely one of the best women's tennis players. Both worked hard.

Guest joyousx0o

^ Oh man! I wanted Nadal to win, I was super sad when he lost. I was surprised the top 3 of the mens were out of the tournament :\

I was super happy when Sharapova won. Even though she had difficulty during the game against Ivanovic, she still got it :) Congratulations to her! (:

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

i knew sharapova would win. haha i'm neutral although it'd be good if ivanovic won! (: such a swt personality!

LOL i knew djo was gonna beat fed.

if djo wins aussie open, his points will increase right?is there a chance that he'll overtake nadal?

hope not!!

don;t like djo so rooting for tsonga!

althought i think djo has immense talent and prob i feel is the only one who can take that no 1 away from fed currently! LOL

Guest enticing

^Yeah, Leyton Hewitt participated this year. He was beaten by Djokovic.

Rooting for Tsonga for the finals. If Tsonga beat the Djokovic in the finals, he would jump to top 10 in the rankings from number 38. That would be the perfect end to his Cinderella story, and I think he would totally deserve it.

I have my fingers crossed for him! GO TSONGA!

Guest jvchou1316

yup yup! go tsongaaaaaa!

he's really charismatic, on top of his acrobatic moves.

anyway, my friend reallyyy wanted ivanovic and djoko to win.. so they can be a cute, serbian champion couple. aww.

Guest LastRain

Federer lost................. T_T I'm so sad... but didn't he say he wasn't feeling at his peek condition that day? He could've played better... If the occasion arise again, I refuse to believe he would lose to Djokvic again... the world's number one wouldn't be beaten to easily... :D

and I'm not a fan of Sharopova or Invanovic. In contrast, I much prefer Amelie Mauresmo's style above anyone else's. I was rooting for her since the year before last year, but she lost(I forgot to whom...). I don't think I've ever seen her play in any tournaments since then.

It's like all the people I like have lost. James Blake lost to Federer, so I don't mind all that much. Nadal lost to Tsonga... T_T, and now Federer lost too... WHY!

Guest wonderbang
does anyone know when the men's finals is airing? in california?

does it air... at 9pm? i hate converting time =/

It's airing tonight at 12:30 AM (well technically Sunday morning I guess) on ESPN2.

I've recorded all of the matches during the fortnight...but I deleted most of them since one broadcasting session took up like 10GB of space on my computer lol.

P.S. I'm really excited to see so many tennis enthusiasts here...I didn't expect this from soompiers...will check this thread more often :D

Guest wonderbang

No problem! Yeah...it's that wacky Australian time...haha.

Reminds me of a few years ago when I actually woke up at 4~5 AM to watch a Wimbledon broadcast before leaving for school in a few hours...but thank god for recording technology these days! :P

Archived