Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Federer won again..Oh well.

At least Nadal gave him a run for his money in his first 5 set match in the finals.

7-6, 4-6, 7-6, 2-6, 6-2

In the sets that Nadal lost, they were pushed to 7, but in the ones Nadal won, he pretty much crushed Federer.

So close, yet so far Nadal.

Guest Volts

Nadal had Federer in the ropes in the 5th set ! If i remember correctly, he was at 15-40 twice on his serve but Nadal couldn't break him

Guest JRMhothothot

god, i was so disappointed. Nadal gave me so much hope! oh well, i congratulate him on getting to the finals and pushing it to a 5th set.

ugh. i hate federer

Guest KIM_SAYS:

For some reason, I was actually kinda happy that Federer won. At the same time, I was also glad that Rafa made it an actual match and pushed Federer to five sets. I think...if Federer had managed to win in straight sets against Rafa, then yeah..I would've been pissed. As for Roddick, I was majorly disappointed. He probably would've lost in the semis, but I still can't believe he lost after he was up two sets and a break in the third. But Gasquet's backhand sure was pretty, I must say.

Guest PecanPie02
god, i was so disappointed. Nadal gave me so much hope! oh well, i congratulate him on getting to the finals and pushing it to a 5th set.ugh. i hate federer
Yea me 2~~ nadal was really giving him a good fight so proud of that guy.. hehe and yea federer is kinda getting on my nerves winning almost E V E R Y championship... goshers.. dude.. --________---
Congrats to Venus. She became the lowset seeded woman to win wimbledon...again! :lol: I have to give her credit though, she really picked up her game in the second week.Anyhoo, I'm cheering for Federer. Did anyone catch those Gillette commercials with Federer, Tiger Woods, and Thierry Henry? That part at the end when Roger brushes his hand across Tiger's cheek always cracks me up.
Yea.. GO VENUS~~ I love her~~ and OMG when i saw that commercial i was like if i was a guy id totally use gillete lols... i love that commercial it was the greatest using sport stars....and if anyone here watches muhandojun they made me a henry fan and when i saw him in that commercial i was like YAY~~ he seems like a really nice dedicated soccer player..^^ of course im a fan of tiger woods hes the bomb such a nice dude.. nice smile and federer.. uhh no comment-__--

Guest JRMhothothot

yay! nadal won his 6th title of the year at Stuttgart! that's the most of any player this year!

im glad that he's not taking a month off again after wimbledon like he did last year (we all know how that turned out)

good luck at the US Open series and US Open, Nadal!

most people like nadal more because federer keeps winning wimbledon and it's kind of getting annoying...no offense to federer fans out there...

i think most young fans support Nadal over Federer. Nadal really appeals to a younger audience with his very powerful game, "interesting" fashion (and not to mention he's hot!). Also, he's pretty much the biggest hope for toppling Fed's regime

Guest PecanPie02

^^ yup i think youre totally correct about why we LOVE Nadal over Federer heheh..

(Oh my gosh did you see this guy make fun of Nadal;s pants pulling motion during wimbeldon.. i was so pissed..) -__- he he,..

Guest Volts

Besides Nadal and Federer, which player do you guys think will win a slam ? I think Djokovic has a good chance and also Gasquet ( his backhand is just perfect )

Guest PecanPie02

Oo yea Djokovic (i think) has a reaaall good chance.. did you see him sliding E V E R Y W H E R E to get the ball... everytime he did that it felt like I would rip or break something.. >< {ouchhh~~}

and I saw Gasquet play Roddick.. "OMG"

he had nice strength and wow A> ROD just one more set and you would have one gosh..-______-

Guest JRMhothothot

Djokovic, Gasquet, and Murray are definitely the future of tennis (well, Nadal too considering he's only 21)

Djokovic has definitely won respect from me this year. it was pretty sad that he had to retire in Wimbledon semi's instead of losing to nadal in the old fashion way

I agree that Gasquet has the prettiest backhand ever. I've seen him make the most amazing winners!

And I love Murray and he has a lot of promise. too bad that he was out with an injury for Wimbledon. i hope he's back in time for USOpen

Guest chimerical.

do you guys have any tips for a newb? :ph34r:

i want to try to get better before they start cutting people

because i think i won't make it :l

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inamorata.<3

Definitely go out and hit as much as you can.

If you know anyone who is familiar with the sport and plays it, ask them to help coach you.

Archived