Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest ikweli

fck, first day of extended spring day classes and already got a bunch of richard simmons to turn in tomorrow.
it also pisses me off that no one will probably reply to this sht to calm me down

Guest Merrainism

I think I have got better job than before.
big company and enough salary.But everything's run in wrong way.My salary wasn't suitable as the head said.when i complained, many excuses came from her mouth.Should i always stay here or move?
:|

Guest smileyoo

I'm glad I've gotten sick these past few days... it really shows which friend cares and which friend.. don't or even pretends to care. I'm not really pissed or anything, but... i finally realized that : wow, i hate having so many female friends xD. They suck big time, when it comes to being geniune.

Guest vicklylee

a guy ignore me and tell me this reason '다가가도 다가가도 그자리 '.. can anyone translate to english or chinese for me. I'm depressed

Guest boo`--NiCOLE

Haha here's a funny story ... I was creeping on my crush's girlfriend's Facebook page (judge all you want, i'm a jealous richard simmons LOL  -.-)  ... and my dad freakishly stalked my Facebook history (IDK how...) and was grilling my brother about whether or not I was gay since her page showed up on my history a lot of times obvs. HEADDESK so I guess I'm now off to look at 20394820398 cute guy profiles to enlighten him that I'm boy-crazy?! GAAAAH lol wtf no words

Guest hgirl1

..im so disappointed with my baby brother. he breaks up with his girlfriend of 3 years.now usually i dont give a crap. but he did it for his ex girlfriend that just moved back in town. like less than 5 days. this all happens in 1 week, i feel so bad for his girlfriend of 3 years. i mean how do u explain the fact that ur baby brother is a douchebag..and on top of that he was telling everyone that he was going to marry her within 2 years .( omg poor girl...) grrrr im so mad when i think about this n its not even about me.i hate the fact that anyone had to go through this and worst of all someone who is close to me cause a innocent girl to cry for no reason.   i hope she fines someone way better than him,(is it wrong to think like this)

Guest Roshiie

hgirl1 said: ..im so disappointed with my baby brother. he breaks up with his girlfriend of 3 years.now usually i dont give a crap. but he did it for his ex girlfriend that just moved back in town. like less than 5 days. this all happens in 1 week, i feel so bad for his girlfriend of 3 years. i mean how do u explain the fact that ur baby brother is a douchebag..and on top of that he was telling everyone that he was going to marry her within 2 years .( omg poor girl...) grrrr im so mad when i think about this n its not even about me.i hate the fact that anyone had to go through this and worst of all someone who is close to me cause a innocent girl to cry for no reason.   i hope she fines someone way better than him,(is it wrong to think like this)

Guest Roshiie

I was scheduled for an interview at McDonalds and an On the Job Assessment. However, I turned up and I asked for the manager. Waited almost 10 minutes for her, no response then I asked another girl for her, then she introduced me to her (no apology or anything either) then we sat down. She asked me about why I wanted to work there, previous job, interest etc. Then that was it. No assessment or anything just 4 questions, I don't think I answered them that badly either.Its clear she didn't even read my resume because she asked me a question of how many years I have worked in that position when I have clearly put it on there.Now I go back home and see a rejection email from them, its only been an hour since the interview. Just to let you know, that I'm black and that whole restaurant was only white people including the manager. I don't know but I think she was racist. Even some of the customers were staring at me like I'm from another planet. Sorry just needed to vent because I wasted my time over nothing.

Guest Heart<3

Sigh, car got broken into and my wallet was stolen. Slightly upset because the car was parked at home and the culprit was brave enough to climb over the fence and rummage through my car which was parked all the way at the back. The desperate measures that these people go to. Why do people do these things to hurt others? 

i woke up today, and it was way too hot in my room. i had to wake up prematurely to open some windows to get cross breeze.
falling back asleep was not possible due to the bright light from the sun.
I was not amused.

Guest atomichighfive

..im so disappointed with my baby brother. he breaks up with his girlfriend of 3 years.now usually i dont give a crap. but he did it for his ex girlfriend that just moved back in town. like less than 5 days. this all happens in 1 week' date=' i feel so bad for his girlfriend of 3 years. i mean how do u explain the fact that ur baby brother is a douchebag..and on top of that he was telling everyone that he was going to marry her within 2 years .( omg poor girl...) grrrr im so mad when i think about this n its not even about me.i hate the fact that anyone had to go through this and worst of all someone who is close to me cause a innocent girl to cry for no reason.   i hope she fines someone way better than him,(is it wrong to think like this)[/quote']

That sucks! But everything happens for a reason. This will be a learning experience for him to grow upon

Guest atomichighfive

Sigh' date=' car got broken into and my wallet was stolen. Slightly upset because the car was parked at home and the culprit was brave enough to climb over the fence and rummage through my car which was parked all the way at the back. The desperate measures that these people go to. Why do people do these things to hurt others? [/quote']

Nothing is safe these days :(

Guest atomichighfive

I was scheduled for an interview at McDonalds and an On the Job Assessment. However' date=' I turned up and I asked for the manager. Waited almost 10 minutes for her, no response then I asked another girl for her, then she introduced me to her (no apology or anything either) then we sat down. She asked me about why I wanted to work there, previous job, interest etc. Then that was it. No assessment or anything just 4 questions, I don't think I answered them that badly either.Its clear she didn't even read my resume because she asked me a question of how many years I have worked in that position when I have clearly put it on there.Now I go back home and see a rejection email from them, its only been an hour since the interview. Just to let you know, that I'm black and that whole restaurant was only white people including the manager. I don't know but I think she was racist. Even some of the customers were staring at me like I'm from another planet. Sorry just needed to vent because I wasted my time over nothing.[/quote']

That was awful, but hey, even if u got the job it may have sucked since it sounds like they were being racist. Better luck somewhere else!

Guest soulfly1430292535

my old school friends changed, its 4 of us, when one isnt there and its just 3 of us it's always 2 of them talking and ignoring me...
 its better when theres 4 of us but that barely happens anymore, one of them has a different group of friends now, its mainly becuase of all our different classes and lunches, i'm getting off by talking to whatever people happen to be near me but i just dont enjoy myself with my 3 friends anymore,
i'm oversensitive, so i always get all depressed when people exclude me and stuff, but i feel like it happens to me so much...the other day when 1 of them was considering dating someone and the other 3 of us (i'll call it girl a and girl B) were discussing it, (girl a and girl c are good friends) later girl a told girl c "me and girl b were discussing this earlier" even though i was there too... 
girl b and i both like to draw, and we used to always talk about drawing but now girl b likes to talk about girl a about all that stuff, even if she doesnt draw...
girl b is really cold, sometimes she doesnt talk to anyone and is in a bad mood, sometimes she is nice but the fact that she's so cold and doesnt really approach anyone makes everyone attracted to her, including me... it's her birthday today and well she had this facebook event for abirthday party and invited girl a first and a bunch of other people, at school they were talking about it and i had no idea she was having a party, and girl b realized she didnt invite me, and didnt apologize or anything, i acted mad at her but she really didnt seem to care... 
girl a is really likeable, and recenly whenever i'm with girl b and girl a i'm ignored and girl b and girl a fool around, laughing... girl a doesnt seem to realize, but i think girl b knows... its her birthday today and i didnt even properly say happy birthday because theres kind of an unspoken conflict between us... shes ignoring me recently and im ignoring her recently and its just awks i dont even want to talk to her ;w;
girl c i became friends with bcause of girl a and b, i really like her but recently shes made a new group of friends and i dont know...
i'm actually either moving out of town or changing schools next year (i'm in grade 9 right now), i guess i'm just running away but i can't wait to just leave, it's suffocating and i'm completely ok with it, truth is i try to talk to them as little as possible now, but sometimes they're so nice to me and i completely forget about all thats happened and get all happy again, but i really dont like this... i dont want to live the rest of my high school life with these friends... 
ok this sounds really weird and stupid, but i just needed to rant ;w;

Guest sierasita

soulfly said: my old school friends changed, its 4 of us, when one isnt there and its just 3 of us it's always 2 of them talking and ignoring me...
 its better when theres 4 of us but that barely happens anymore, one of them has a different group of friends now, its mainly becuase of all our different classes and lunches, i'm getting off by talking to whatever people happen to be near me but i just dont enjoy myself with my 3 friends anymore,
i'm oversensitive, so i always get all depressed when people exclude me and stuff, but i feel like it happens to me so much...the other day when 1 of them was considering dating someone and the other 3 of us (i'll call it girl a and girl B) were discussing it, (girl a and girl c are good friends) later girl a told girl c "me and girl b were discussing this earlier" even though i was there too... 
girl b and i both like to draw, and we used to always talk about drawing but now girl b likes to talk about girl a about all that stuff, even if she doesnt draw...
girl b is really cold, sometimes she doesnt talk to anyone and is in a bad mood, sometimes she is nice but the fact that she's so cold and doesnt really approach anyone makes everyone attracted to her, including me... it's her birthday today and well she had this facebook event for abirthday party and invited girl a first and a bunch of other people, at school they were talking about it and i had no idea she was having a party, and girl b realized she didnt invite me, and didnt apologize or anything, i acted mad at her but she really didnt seem to care... 
girl a is really likeable, and recenly whenever i'm with girl b and girl a i'm ignored and girl b and girl a fool around, laughing... girl a doesnt seem to realize, but i think girl b knows... its her birthday today and i didnt even properly say happy birthday because theres kind of an unspoken conflict between us... shes ignoring me recently and im ignoring her recently and its just awks i dont even want to talk to her ;w;
girl c i became friends with bcause of girl a and b, i really like her but recently shes made a new group of friends and i dont know...
i'm actually either moving out of town or changing schools next year (i'm in grade 9 right now), i guess i'm just running away but i can't wait to just leave, it's suffocating and i'm completely ok with it, truth is i try to talk to them as little as possible now, but sometimes they're so nice to me and i completely forget about all thats happened and get all happy again, but i really dont like this... i dont want to live the rest of my high school life with these friends... 
ok this sounds really weird and stupid, but i just needed to rant ;w;

Guest lilaznanime

I find it annoying when these certain people didn't do proper planning before deciding to do something. Because now everything is pretty hectic and all over the place. Things are just rushed. And then a person complains saying no one's helping them, but when they don't even ASK for help. And I offer help, but that person just does whatever they feel like without thinking what would be the most efficient option. And they just don't tell everyone the situation, so many people probably don't even know help is needed. So many things don't get done. And then they just don't do things properly or carefully the first time, so things get messed up and more time/money is spent to fix it. And then unexpected things happen(due to certain people's other things) and little time just got much shorter. At this rate, nothing will be done in time. Because people do things rashly and don't take responsibility. Why do they even have leader roles when they have yet to show any leadership all year round?