Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I'm suppose to be working hard to study since my exams is just in a few months. It determines my future and I'm still on the computer right now. =.=

Guest beana*

Can I just vent in peace/without judgement? Meaning can I just state my mind, no holds bar with anybody's input. Thanks for your comments and all but sometimes it only adds fuel to the fire especially if you only got a glimpse of my life. Unless you're a close friend of mine, I really could care less about what you have to say (yes I am/can be that cold hearted). So thanks for your comment but it only made me more "worked up" than before.

Guest nana★

who... posts questions like "wow why wasn't I invited to this event" on facebook when they see pics from a birthday party. And then says "oh it's probably cause I'm not asian". Are you kidding me? You think it's because of racism? Uh... have you ever considered the possibility that it's because you're a stuck up pinkberry who thinks she's smarter than everyone else? Why would you be invited if no one is even friends with you? wtffff

Guest smashingalou

just having a really terrible headache now!! Just when long holiday is over and about to go to work....Uggh....

Guest chiffonpuff

With all the work Uni is throwing at me, I got no time to do my audition prepping! Stressed and panicking.. Wish there was more than 24 hours in a day!

Guest savoir vivre

Hate isn't similar with insecurity. You think I hate you because I'm insecure?. pfft >.< . Like ewww... Stop being so damn delusional, you useless piece of mini cooper! 

You're penetrating into my nerves, crap!

Can't you see that it's not only me who detests that condescending attitude of yours? Do you think the class likes you? Bullcrap! If you do, then you haven't been paying a damn attention! You act as if you know everything, as if you're better than anybody, as if you're cool. GOSH, such a trying hard basturd. 

Come and say straight to my face what do you think is the reason why I hate you and I'll slap in your face everything that I hate about you.

Seriously, grow up with that over bearing retrospective attitude of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day, I'm just glad I'm not the hypocrite here. When I say things, I actually mean them. Unlike you. You try so hard to be different by saying you're not like this or that, but at the end, you're just like everyone else. Plus, everything you do and say you like are all the same exact things I have told you that I want to do/don't mind doing and the things I actually truly like - things that you have told me were crazy and you wouldn't do. You're just a hypocrite and in denial of the sad truth.

Somebody stole a pair of my boxer shorts from the clothesline this morning.

I'm not pissed about missing the boxers, but I would like to have those 12 clothespins back. :crazy:

Thanks for ditching me. Waiting like an idiot, hoping for something. I could have spent my precious time with someone who actually want to be with one. I should have known better. Thank you for opening my eyes. I'll look for someone better. I'll stop being such a pushover.

Guest Octopus__

School john teshing with my meal plan. Need that mini cooper to get worked out. If I don't get that I'm going to have to call those people and figure if I can change it. If not I'll just stick to one meal a day. Not bad. I'll lose weight. Drop down to fifty pounds. Not bad. I don't mind.

..YES I john teshING MIND. I need my food. I don't want to bother my parents. I don't want them worrying. If I tell them about this crap they'll just be disappointed, thinking that I can't even fill out a contract correctly. I KNOW I PICKED THAT MEAL PLAN. I KNOW. I wasn't stupid. I'm not a failure. It's the school's fault. But if it unavoidably true that I have to stick with that plan, then I'll just deal with it. It's not that bad. I.. suppose.

Really john tesh You! I'm getting irritated by you every single john teshing day. You totally ignore me! So pissed off and you purposely make me feel so awful. I hope you see what kind of Tom Cruise they are. john tesh you really! There's no way I am going near your john teshing place and make me feel miserable you total john teshing bubble gum.

I'm just tired all of the time.

I'm getting a little sick of being bright and cheery... I think that's what exhausts me the most.

On one hand, I'm trying to be more positive and present myself as an upbeat person but doing so just consumes soo much energy. It's annoying having to be all smiley and perky at work.

I freaking miss working at the other office where 90% of the time I was by myself answering the phone and posting rental listings. Not that this new office is horrible or anything but I actually have to interact with people. At first, it was fun playing dress up. But today this voice went off in my head, just screaming "COULD YOU KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE FRILLY john teshING DRESSES?"

And last Thursday I stopped by the office and my boss kind of looked me up and down and it made me a little uncomfortable. It wasn't a lecherous stare or anything, I guess it was the first time he saw me in casual 'street' clothes but idk. At least he wasn't like the other pervy real estate agent who would NOTICEABLY scope me out.

I just don't like being all perky and sweet but it's always like this when I start a new job. I hope it doesn't stay this way either but my work atmosphere is so 'professional'. It isn't like my other jobs where we goof off and clown around. It's seriously rigid here. Everyone means business. I kind of want to get comfortable enough so I can 'shed' this 'mask'.

And on top of everything, I have sooo much school work to do. Frickity frick frick frick.

Guest adorkableheo

Sometimes I don't understand why you yell at me for not getting what you want. I know I'm not the perfect daughter you wanted.

I know I'm not ideally great like my other female cousins. I know I'm bad and irresponsible and lazy and clumsy and stupid. But can I really help for being this type of person? Maybe if I show my actions that I'm more responsible, you wouldn't be so stressed. I apologize for being an idiot. I'm sorry I make spend some much money on me.

But have you realized my dreams? Why do you let others laugh at me? Because I'm not going to be a doctor or lawyer, you look down on me. Because I want to pursue in film/adveristing, you look down on me. I like this, because I want to do what I like to do.

The fact I'm hiding that I don't take Korean because I know you would oppose so I take Chinese instead. But you have no faith in me. Knowing you don't have faith me hurts me. It degrades my self-esteem. You ask me why I have such a low confidence? Ask yourself and the family members. You treat me like sssss.

I keep saying I change but I realize I haven't. Family and everyone around me expect so much of me. I guess you want me to be boring. I'm a lively child but sometimes you guys push me down so much that there's no elegance.

My life is still miserable, I'm about to leave but you're here yelling at how stupid I can be.

One day, I hope that one day , you see me somewhere and can proudly say that's my daughter and she is unique and she's successful.

This is only drives me to be what I want to be.

Although everyone was correct that I couldn't succeed in IB, I hope this time I can really do it.

Guest Octopus__

I can't john teshing sleeeeeeep. I keep coughing and mini cooper. This is so annoying. My head is pounding too. What is this.. blah.

Guest starlightt*

Of course the blame is always put on me isn't it? I'm the one alwaaaays being blunt and rude .. Just stop for a moment and think of the reason why I would be blunt. You said that if I ever got annoyed of you talking about your boyfriend to tell you but the moment I do, I become the rude friend. Really?! Ugh. You're so hypocritical. And you claim to "hate" on certain people and next moment you're best john teshing friends with them.

Why won't anyone call me back for a job interview? Applying at 8 different places and not a single place calls me back? My life sucks. It just keeps goind downhill from here on out. Greaaaaat.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

ever since we moved to this damn country you kept talking about money, then why did you come here in the first place? promising me a macbook then saying you cant afford it, why promise int he first place? i understand we may not have enough money, but why come here then? FML

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

my roommates think 9AM on a monday is great time for hanging out with friends in the suite, talking and laughing SO LOUD when other people are sleeping and have classes. john teshing dammit how am I going to sleep for the rest of the year?