Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I just bought a new ACER LAPTOP TODAY and it shut down by itself 3 times already~ I am so mad!! And the laptop is already HOT but I barely just on it 1 hour ago. New laptop aren't suppose to get HOT and shutdown by itself without explaining why! This makes me mad! I will return this sucky laptop TOMORROW.

Guest mishh

It's hot out today, and my house is a freakin' sauna. I'm so irritated.

I know I'm just probs moody cus of the weather but srsly, since you snapped at me, ima snap back at you too.

YOU'RE always the mean one to me and I always take it nicely; so shut the front door for once.

For God's sake.

ALSO, I always take extra shifts; EVEN if you don't even call/text me to let me know.

I come in, having the manager tell me you don't wanna frickin' come in today.

WELL, quit the job! You're working like 3 hour shifts like twice a week anyway. Ergh.

Guest Octopus__

I seriously don't think anyone listens to me. I ask nicely not to have you tell any of OUR business to SOMEONE else. However, you tell this pinkberry, that you somehow are now friends again with after she said she hated you, OUR mini cooper. I have no idea what your problem is. I ask you to listen to me. You don't ever listen to me. You're nice, but sometimes when I ask for things to be done why don't you ever seem to understand how serious I am about it. I considered breaking up with you. Only because right now, I feel no support or anything. You don't seem to understand why I'm upset. I tell you why. You can't relate to me. Who am I to confide in when all you do it frown or say sorry. The one time I wanted to let you know what was on my mind, you blame me for hating humanity like I'm some monster. Am I really bipolar.. all the things I've done for you, they're never enough. I'm stressed and I'm letting out my feelings to you in a panic, begging to be understood. You tell me you can't even relate to me one bit because you just aren't like that. I mention breaking up and you just john teshing tell the WHOLE WORLD. What happened to OUR privacy.. what happened to us. Did you always never understand me? Am I that confusing..? Or did you just never take the time because all you cared about was me doing those things for you. Was that all you wanted.. was someone to care about you and not even try to care about me?

I'm such a hypocrite. I yell at someone for complaining so much but here I am complaining myself. Little bastard told me I wasn't enough. I try hard.. but here I am covered in disgusting tears and snot and sobbing like I'm the one who was wronged. I don't even make sense. Now I'm texting you.. saying I'm stupid and that I was wrong. Why am I groveling at your feet? Did you really mean that much to me? I just want to shut the world out. Prevent myself from overexposing myself to the world.

Orthodontist lied to me. Said I'd get my braces off today but I didn't. That just made me.. break.

Guest greyangel

while playing manhunt, i lost my shoes and no one helped me look for them. instead, they left me and two other girls behind. oh, it's nice to knowing you too.

this guy, who at first seemed friendly, is now scary as john tesh and is 'totally into asians'. followed me all day and kept suggesting we get coffee.

roommate locked me out while i took a shower. i'm not mad at her but i'm mad myself for forgetting my key. i had someone text her because i didn't even have my phone with me. and the worst part is that i was waiting and stranded naked in a bathrobe for an hour and a half thinking that she would come back from around some lounge on a different floor. turns out she was with some dude in his room "watching a movie" and def making out.

lesson learned; each man to his own john teshing self.

My dad made friends with this other Asian family because he wants the husband to bake donuts for my aunt in case her baker magically disappears. Total freaking BS! The  mom is the biggest idiot ever! She treats the oldest daughter like crap(there are two of them) and blames her for everything that is wrong with their lives. The youngest knows absolutely no English, her parents refuse to teach her and she is ALWAYS dirty, and I'm pretty sure she is overweight because she has the biggest stomach ever for a tiny 3-year-old. (She's about 50lbs+) She even peed on my couch one time and her parents didn't even say sorry, offer to clean the couch or even look at it. So guess who had to wash the couch out with her best friend at 2 A.M.? -_- Worse part is they want me to basically raise their kids for them. But guess what kids don't magically come out that way!! It doesn't even matter because they look up to their mom who still thinks she's 16 and is passing through life without a clue. She just follows her husband everywhere and has him barely raise the kids. 

My siblings and I have complained to my father about this numerous times, but alas, the outcome is always the same. 

This is sooo *sigh* I put up with a "friend" and her attitude for 1 year and when she's listing the people that she had so much fun with, she just ignores my whole existence, even if I helped her and kept her company cuz I know the feeling of not knowing no one and later she reveals her "true colors" and starts saying indirect hurtful things when she's near but talking to someone else who has become now her "new friend". Let's see if she can handle her attitude >:(, and if that was not enough, she treats other people well... and I never did a thing to her and she kept teasing me about my hair >:P. If she didn't like it too bad!! ugh!! and I'm so stressed out cuz I have a whole new schedule and I don't know anyone in my classes and this girl that was sitting with me seemed very rude... I don't know... she creeped me out cuz she makes fun of other people, and there was an other girl who simply stormed out away from me, when the teacher said to stand up for a class activity T.T I felt really bad, and she doesn't know anyone either, so I was hoping to make friends with her... T.T. I didn't say anything (maybe that's why... I think she doesn't like the shy-quiet girl type) and I guess the next class I'll just sit alone..."Better To Be Alone than in Bad Company" I'm so sad... and the nervous feeling that I felt during the whole day because of the pressure of having to make new friends (you reeeeeaaaaallly need them on my school because they leave LOTS of team projects) and not knowing anyone made me feel worse... D= *sigh*

Sorry for my long rant, but I just had to let it out >.<

Guest mentalfiction

I got my results today and sigh, they are...not what I expected

All throughout my school year I maintained a 90+ average for Math and Physics, but come exam time, and guess what! I get a B T_T (which is like end-of-the-world bad for me) And a C in chemistry ><

I hate it when people brand me as a smart person I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE STRESS ANYMORE.

And I hate it when people who pretend to be all stupid and go like "I'm so going to fail" end up getting all A's. WHAT THE HELL! Hypocritical pinkberries.

And I hate it when people tell me it's gonna be okay because ITS NOT. I'm not going to get into the colleges I want to with those kinda grades! ><

And I hate it when people tell me I don't work hard enough. I work, god dammit, I worked to the best of my ability.

I hate how when you work butt off for some chapters, they don't even end up coming in the exam. And the chapters you just flipped through end up being the >_>

And I especially hate it when your chemistry teacher is a sleazeball who showers attention on a few kids and then just completely IGNORES the others. I didn't even know about three whole chapters until I saw the syllabus!

And I hate it that when you blame that teacher, all you get is people telling you you're making excuses. Sooo what do you want me to do? Accept that I'm [swearword] and I slacked off during my exams?

I don't wanna do that because I don't think it's true!

I hate exams. I hate studying. I wish I could get a job already. But you can't become an aerospace engineer if you get B's in Math and Physics! God.

Guest adorkableheo

fushhhhhhhhhhh I failed my driving test today...

gahhh, my mom is going to be furious... (she passed on her first try and she just came from America) FML .

Why does my mom have to be so perfect?

This ruin my vacation... I thought I was going to pass... stupid examiner... with his stupid accent and stupid Fullerton for

making those stupid lights!!! RAWRRR!!!

I'M GOING TO PASS THE 2ND TIME NO MATTER WHAT. I'M GOING TO OBTAIN THAT DRIVER LICENSE NO MATTER WHAT....

F I'M 18 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE... THIS IS EMBRASSSING. GAWD, I'M GOING TO CHANGE THAT CHANGE THAT

I THINK I'M A GOOD DRIVER TO SOME EXTENDED, IT'S JUST HAVE FOCUS ISSUES ... tongue2.gif ANYONE HERE FAIL THEIR DRIVING TESTS THE FIRST TIME TOO BUT EVENTUALLY PASS THE SECOND TIME?>

OH F.... I HAVE PAY $6 .... YOU KNOW MOM/DAD AND FAMILY ONE DAY I WILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY AND BE A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU THOUGHT I WOULD BE... JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T GO TO THE FAMOUS FAMOUS SCHOOOL.... DOES NOT RESULT IN MY SUCCESS? I WILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY... :tears:

Guest bubblyteax

Oh MY GOD. My mother tells my dad EVERYTHING. I express my feelings how I hate this, that, and she goes off right when we're done talking and calls my dad from work. What is this.. She always does this. I don't know why I even trust her with the things I say. Now my dad is going to be mad with whatever I said.. Next time I'll make sure my feelings are buried.

You

You and I used to be very close best friends,

Now, we're completely different people now

Whenever we recently hang out in our group of friends, you interact with me the least, 

and you even talk about me without letting me doing most of the talking. You don't even know me that well

Our relationship is a rose gone sour: once, it was young and filled with color: now, it's filtering away, and we are only close by facade,

I know you're not comfortable with me, and our relationship is just functional. I'm not comfortable with you, with divulging how I go through life

I'm going to have to call it quits with you; if you aren't interested in me. If we don't immediately clique, we cannot connect,

Guest selinaym

Not sure if it's all part of growing up but what happened to the hours on end chats assisted with a few good multiplayer games over skype? Can't find anyone who's up for it any more.

I'm starting to become really frustrated at the fact I'm taking everything literally. I miss being a teenager and having no cares in the world -- just me and my happy-go-lucky self. I don't want to constantly care if I'm offending anyone or what they think of me, or whether things will go as planned or what possible outcomes there are. I just want to be okay.