Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest chausson

Why are you such an horrible guy?! You're so mean and cruel. Always doing promises and so incapable of keeping them....Today was just so horrible, waiting for your call, being ignored, feeling betrayed. I really wanted to tell you that I'm finally over you but you didn't call me or even text me back... You're just too selfish... I'm really good at picking men --_--'

Guest sunye~

just give a freakin answer, yes or no. it's that easy but you take more than a week to send me an email or a phone call. i need to call other businesses too, but i can't until ur freakin lazy richard simmons business gives me an answer. and that front office girl who's full of mini cooper does not help at all.

it's not really a bad day but that betrayer got a job while i'm still unemployed. ): i wish and hope that i will really really really get in that faculty of law. dear God please be nice to me! and the internet broadband is pissing me off. but it's not a bad day, really. i just need more luck!

I don't want to seem all Debbie Downer but today has been rather infelicitous.

I stood in line for over an hour at the bookstore only for the cashier to inform me that they weren't buying my books back. One of them, she said, they had too many copies of and to try back in two weeks or so. The other text book, needed to be sold back with the access code included - which doesn't even make sense to me. I registered the access code online, it's under my name - how would they resell it without jeopardizing MY account?

And then I found 4 out of the SIX books I needed... which rang up to $543. Ridiculous. I also mistakenly handed the cashier my debit card instead of my credit card so now my bank is charging me an overdraft fee which I guess in the long run is better considering it's a one time fee of $10-12.50 instead of adding another $543 on to my credit card debt (+ monthly 14% interest rate).

I'm not so... angry rawr rawr... just feeling kind of tired and... gloomy.

Like, blah... what a waste of a day. I didn't think buying/reselling textbooks would be AN ALL DAY thing. It's absurd. My old uni took half an hour tops. I was stuck there for like 2 hours.

Should go fix myself a stiff drink... or start studying. I could do both, I'm super girl.

foursquare is the most redundant and ridiculous app ever! it jammed my blackberry! ):

dont tell me i've to send it for repair. i've already forked out a large sum of money for the macbook lcd crack and i'm unemployed

How is the class full when 7 seats are available and only 3 people on the waiting list? Either the stupid system isn't updated or that professor is just full of BS.

*edit -

V

The classes are always up-to-date at my school, so that's why I just feel like the professor is BS-ing about the class being full. I got into another class and it was immediately updated.

^ At my school, the system seems to stop updating when the first class starts. I can go back years and still see the same numbers frozen in time.

I'm disappointed in my classes. I'm not the most sociable person but heck, aren't people interested in meeting at the very minimum those in their major? Cliques all over again and although I am interested in exchanging ideas, their enthusiasm towards the subject is too low to even discuss anything beyond name recognition.

I also hear too many complaints about classes being stupid and/or mundane. I emphasize with those who have to crash everything but a majority do not care for the classes they are enrolled in and their attitude ruins it for the minority who try their best to get above a passing grade.

I don't know what to do anymore. I hate it here so much. I regret this past 3 years, what a waste of time, money and effort. If I knew it would be like this, I wouldn't have bothered. The worse experience ever in my whole life. I wish now people just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anymore or communicate. I just want to be simply left alone. Especially, you, I don't want you to talk to me, you always say the wrong things and make everything worse for me. I'm tired of you protecting that pinkberry, that callous person. Your john teshed up. All I hear is your problems and then you say you are manning up. WTF. Everyday its all about you when you call or msg me. You never devote anymore of your time to me to think about my position.

I don't want to move into neither person's place. I don't want to have someone constantly at my back figuring out where I'm going. And I don't want to go to your place, with all your john teshed up rules of germphobeness. Please you are really dirty.

I really hate it here so much. I'm fed up with all my effort which leads to nothing.

Guest sunye~

i want to make that pig face's piece-of-mini cooper annoying voice to shut up.

you take all that money from us and you give us that attitude and your so-called professionalism?? professionalism my richard simmons.

Guest xskies

damn, i feel so wronged. i wasn't even hating on hyoyeon but i got pinkberryed at bc i made a little comment. I WASN'T EVEN HATING ON HER. freakin sensative allkpopers. i just pointed out that it's kinda obvious to ME that in that picture, hyoyeon's plastic surgery is very apparent... comon, we all know they got it done. ain't a lie. but DANG. once i posted it up, i got pinkberryed at saying i was an effing troll.. that i'm an anti.. that i'm a hater. wtf you sensitive people! idk i shouldn't be fazed by this rather infelicitous situation but i am. i've never hated on ANY idol bc there's no point. wasting time. but here i am getting accused of being an anti-snsd. mini cooper....gonna keep my opinions to myself..(which i SHOULD'NT HAVE TO bc allkpop is for the public, for EVERYONE to comment on)

Guest Joanne <3

Why have I woken up on the wrong side of the bed every day lately? Far out. I'm behind in classes because I'm too lazy to apply effort, but I freak out and get stressed down the track when I realise I haven't done enough. I need to fix up this disgusting, slob-like habit before it kicks me in the richard simmons even harder.

Guest bubblyteax

They always spend money on me.. I wish I never wanted any of it. 

It's always too late to turn back because either way, it'll turn out bad.

My poor precious mother is sick, and I wish I can help her ease the pain. :tears:

I went to registration for school today, and I got placed in a math class for people who are not very good at math. Yes. I am ashamed...at myself for being stupid. And on top of that, today is so hot...I was waiting in line in the sun...but at least my friends were there to entertain me. Then...we raffle for our locker, and me and my friends did not get a locker! School sucks...I thought senior gets top priority but instead, we senior have to give up our locker for the FRESHMAN!

Guest Pottermore74

school sucks :/ i dont like my pe class because im th eonly junior..it sucks

Like the random thread, the ranting thread has become huge over the years.   As a result, I thought we'd have a new one for the sake of less cluttering in the monstrous number of posts.

So you guys and gals all know how it works, vent out any frustrations here as long as:

There is no swearing.  If you're gonna swear, don't go around the swear filter.  What a pinkberry huh? wink.gif ... No seriously, please don't.  If we catch it, you will be warned for going around the swear filter just like anywhere else on Soompi.  Refrain from mentioning any races/ethnicities whatsoever, violating that will also lead to a warning.  

We're not responsible for any further social drama that may erupt from this, so if your friends find out you've been posting about them, not our problem!

You'll all be good right?  smile.gif

Again:

Do NOT go around the swear filters.

YOU WILL BE GIVEN A % WARNING.