Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I can't stand seeing/hearing people who aren't Korean using the terms: Oppa and Unnie! That annoys me so much. All because you like K-pop or K-dramas does not mean it's okay to be using those terms freely to any Korean person you meet. I want to face-palm myself every time someone calls a non-Korean "Oppa" or "Unnie." Stop trying so hard to be someone you're NOT. I'm not even Korean and I get annoyed. I wondered how a lot of Korean actually feels about that. X___X

Also, the kind of education you have doesn't always make you brighter than another person, especially when you try to rub it in someone's face that you're so "smart" all because you already graduated college. Age doesn't always make a person wiser either. If you're so intelligent, you should realize people are not praising you or looking up to you when you're trying so hard to make yourself appear "better" than the average person when you're far from being better than anyone else.

Okay so it was my fault for staying in a room with no reception, but seriously? GTF off of my back; you are not my dad! That's why I never talk to you, that's why I never want to be near you, you think that just because you're older you can boss me around all freaking day long and get away with and treat however you want. But you are just a john teshing hypocrite-you never pick up your phone most of the time, you are constantly late in picking me up, you already know I have a shoddy phone. That doesn't matter to you though because that stuff is about me, not you, you are just a conceited&selfish buttmuncher who needs to act like a brother not a father. 

Oh and next time when you guys are changing who is picking me up, call me or text beforehand instead of just showing up and expecting me to be there in the hot blazing sun with no else around. 

Dumb butts fury.gif

Guest alisha-anne

/i probable had a very weirdish day tbh! it went from bad to good to worse than before to terrible! 

first off i woke up to a really sweet text from my boyfriend everything was good all happy an smiley, later on i then got a phone call about a job i applied for and iv gto on interview on wednesday yay!! but then my boyfriend rang me and said his car he was hoping to get today from repairs (as he crashed it) wasnt coming home till tomorrow so he started raging kicking off so we argued and things went from worse with the argument and we ended up not talking, any how we sorted that eventually i then died my hair a blonde colour on the box it said it would go blonde, well it didnt the top of my hair went blonde bleach blond the rest stayed brown i was fuming and almost in tears!! but then one of my best friends who is partly qualified luckily told me that a couple of deep black boxes of hair dye will cover it all over as i was scared of it going green but luckily it doesnt with black and it should fix it! but even so a rather eventful day!

fushhhhhhhhhhh I failed my driving test today...

gahhh, my mom is going to be furious... (she passed on her first try and she just came from America) FML .

Why does my mom have to be so perfect?

This ruin my vacation... I thought I was going to pass... stupid examiner... with his stupid accent and stupid Fullerton for

making those stupid lights!!! RAWRRR!!!

I'M GOING TO PASS THE 2ND TIME NO MATTER WHAT. I'M GOING TO OBTAIN THAT DRIVER LICENSE NO MATTER WHAT....

F I'M 18 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE... THIS IS EMBRASSSING. GAWD, I'M GOING TO CHANGE THAT CHANGE THAT

I THINK I'M A GOOD DRIVER TO SOME EXTENDED, IT'S JUST HAVE FOCUS ISSUES ...  tongue2.gif  ANYONE HERE FAIL THEIR DRIVING TESTS THE FIRST TIME TOO BUT EVENTUALLY PASS THE SECOND TIME?>

i know how you feel about being embarressed and everything! but im guessing you american? you should try the english test its so stupid but im pretty embarrassed as all m friends have already started there lessons or passed i think im the only one that hasnt even got my provisional! or even had a lesson!  there always going on about oh my lesson was good or this that and the other or its great to be driving im going for a drive oh i have my lesson etc etc and there all younger than me most of them but i just cant generally afford to pay for my lessons as my parents have said i have to pay for it my self as its something i want unlike most others have there parents pay fro EVERYTHING  :( hmphh 

OH F.... I HAVE PAY $6 .... YOU KNOW MOM/DAD AND FAMILY ONE DAY I WILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY AND BE A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU THOUGHT I WOULD BE... JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T GO TO THE FAMOUS FAMOUS SCHOOOL.... DOES NOT RESULT IN MY SUCCESS? I WILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY...  :tears:

Guest bubblyteax

Whhhhyyy must I keep breaking my diet. I want to lose a few pounds but it's so hard when I have my period and only get cravings.. ;w;

Guest .moony.

just want to fall asleep and forget all about this. turn back time. delete what i said. erase all the memories.

im at the bottom of everything, and just so tired of trying to crawl back up.

wish i had someone by my side, who can understand me and just be there for me.

Guest selinaym

This is why i dislike getting too close to someone. You go through the emotional turmoil of missing them, worrying if they're okay, caring for them etc etc. nonchalance ftw?

Guest miki_chan

Nothing beats having to shampoo and condition my hair 3 times after having been pooped on by a bird. Ughhhh, on top of that stress levels are rising!!!!!! End of year exams are creeping >____>

Guest rblack75

I'm getting married soon and as happy as I am, why is it that so many people feel the need to cause problems during this time? I truly believe people can't take the fact that attention is focused on someone else for a day. Not that I am this attention hungry self centered person, but seriously for one day of their lives can't they just shut up and be happy? Is that too much to ask? The most random people you wouldn't expect to do it make such a big deal, "oh I don't get a plus one?? why not?" " What, my kids aren't invited, why not??" GET OVER IT! IT'S NOT YOUR DAY! IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE TO JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND GO WITH THE FLOW!?!?!?!  Its almost a good thing, you really find out what people are your true friends and what family members really care about you and the ones who really don't. Anyway, I'm glad to get that off my chest. I know there is a great lesson to be learned from all this. Elope!!

I'm feeling fed up. I'm really hating being here. I'm fed up, I've done so much already to look for a placement but no one wants to hire me. I hate that its getting so late in the game already. My morale has been low eversince and it doesn't seem like nothing will get any better. Why is it that everyone can get a placement so easily, while I'm still on the search and hunting? And you don't even understand my feelings. I really want you to leave me alone, you don't know the right things to say, everytime you have to open your mouth you end up saying the wrong things all the time. I hate it and wish that you will just leave me alone when I need to be left alone.

Guest bubblyteax

First, I tried typing my problems then I pressed the wrong button.. now I have to write it out again.. XD

Well. everything that has been happening.. I don't deserve it. He felt lonely and not important to his friend because he doesn't "bother" coming over. So I invited all three of us to hang out just so he can spend time with him. The night before, I told him I couldn't do it because I realized my parents wouldn't want me over his house. He was okay. But the day of, he flat-out ignored me. He said he felt hurt that I bailed him, and I left him to go watch anime..

He is so blind, it makes me want to just slap him silly. I went through enough to try to make him happy, and he says that? I told him I needed to be alone, so as a conclusion, he said not to call him at all tonight. Poop head. fury.gif 

I can whine on and on and on about how much I hate rain. It ruined my day. I smelled like rain, hair became wet and tangled, clothes were soaked, makeup was runny... though it was my fault I didn't bring an umbrella.

It's August, still. I remember last year in August, it was so hot that I burned. WHY was it pouring rain today?!