The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fio209js2

I lovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my boyfriend.

I lovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my familyy.

I lovvvveeeeee foooooooooood!!

Kinda hopped up on coffee. WOOT! Lol. :)

Guest Joanne <3

I am in love with Eddie's voice. How is it possible that he is so underrated?! *continues melting*

Hmm... love horoscope for today:

"If you are a sexy single right now is the time to get out and shake your bootie. You will find that you are highly attractive and interesting to potential partners right now. You may find liaisons are short-lived, but enjoyable nonetheless. If you are married, bring a sexy gift home tonight. "

LOL, what a joke. :lol:

Guest to.angie

Someone hit me O_O..Angie, you don't have time for distractions. You have so much to do in such a short amount of time. Afterwards, you can treat yourself to 떡볶이.. Hwaiting! LOL I'm talking to myself.

- - - -

12:45 AM:

I'm really going to focus now..

Guest *alodia*

Got a new mouse today!

Glad to get rid of the mouse that double-clicks by itself...

Yet, the scroll of this new guy is not that good... makes my hand hurts a bit... darn!

But yeah, it's better than the old one who double-clicks... I better get a better mouse next week.. this will do for now.

Guest maydai3333

Great, I forgot to do my Stats homework. I really hope she doesnt walk around and decide to teach tomorrow. I'm just not up for it.

On the upside, I finished my Psychology project and rearranged my room.

Guest selvaspeedy

OMG his laptop is so cute with those cutie drawings on the screen and the keyboard ^^ I wanna buy a new laptop just like his ^_^

Guest prisonerzero

The school got a bomb threat in the bathroom for 12:30 today, which is two and a half hours from now. Every single person got searched before we got to classes, but I still wonder what's going to happen.

And finally, this annoying girl on gURL got banned.

Archived