[japan Movie 2009] ごくせん Gokusen The Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest SamuraiGirl2003

I agree with some of the other posts above. If anybody should be getting a movie, it should be the cast from Season 1. They should at least get an appearance.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avinn

Finally there's a movie on Gokusen.. But wait!! Isn't it weird if they just put cast from the third season without considering the pioneer of this as in Gokusen 1 and 2!!

Well, if they don't appear as students at least they can come up with some reunion party whereby the current student by inviting the ex-students to come and join them. It's just my idea anyway but I know it's not gonna happen.

Ah! It's out! I'm waiting for SARS to sub it though. Has anyone seen it yet?

Um actually the movie isn't out yet. Its schedule to be release in July 2009 this summer O.O

Some MORE NEWS I found

渋っていたのに

放送2回の平均視聴率が25%を超えた連続ドラマ「ごくせん3」の映画化が早くも決定したと話題になっている。日本テレビ開局55周年記念のフィナーレを映画版「ごくせん」が飾るという。

「すでに関係各所の調整が始まり、大方のOKをもらっている。公開は来年3月の予定。当初ドラマ出演も渋っていた主演の仲間由紀恵がやる気になっている。『シリーズ3』が好調なのでノリノリです」(制作関係者)

仲間は最近、連ドラに恵まれなかったが、「ごくせん」でようやく息を吹き返した。以前主演した「トリック」(テレビ朝日)が評判になり、映画もヒットしたのと同じパターンになりそうで、仲間は当たり役で行けるところまで行くしかないと腹をくくったのだろう。

「ごくせん」は仲間演じる極道一家の孫娘・山口久美子が問題児揃いの高校で毎回、キレのあるタンカを切りながら、さまざまなトラブルを解決していく学園ドラマ。映画版で注目すべきは6人の生徒役の存在だろう。

「『ごくせん』に出ると必ずブレークするといわれており、『シリーズ3』は“Hey!Say!JUMP”の高木雄也、関ジャニの中間淳太、ジュノン・ボーイの三浦翔平、映画『恋空』の三浦春馬ら6人が盛り上げていて、映画版も彼らが中心になるとみられている」(関係者)

サプライズも用意されているという。「シリーズ1」の小栗旬、「シリーズ2」の亀梨和也、赤西仁、小池徹平らも登場予定というのだ。しかも、小栗らは「シリーズ3」のメンバーと親しい。最強のメンバーで映画化されるわけで、仲間にとって鬼に金棒といえよう。

もともとは仲間のわがままが原因で「シリーズ3」が遅くなったわけだが、今回の結果を見れば遠回りしたのは明らか。このごくせんフィーバーに焦っているのは、スタートが大幅に遅れている木村拓哉か。

【2008年5月1日掲載】

Summary:

Basically all related personnel have begun preparing and agreed to it. It will hit the screens next March and Nakama Yukie is extremely enthusiastic about it, seeing that the 3rd series is doing extremely well too. (Production related personnel)

Nakama haven't been blessed in the recent dramas and finally succeeded with Gokusen again. Previously with the drama "Trick" as well, was a hit both for the drama and in the theater and Nakama have decided to go as far as she can with her matching role.

Gokusen have been said that all who appears in it will get a breakthrough. The movie will feature the cast from the third installment as the main.

Of course, there will be surprises as well and word have it that, Oguri Shun, Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jin, Koike Teppei from the previous installment are scheduled to appear. Further more, Oguri and the rest are close with the casts for Series three. With the strongest cast, this is an extremely good situation for Nakama.

Credits: maishampoo@ KattunLove @ LJ

Ahhhh I really do hope the others could appear that would be sooo awesome but they must add in Jun in there!!

Guest avinn

^ Is the news still valid?. It seems like this was posted in May last year. But I guess we just have to wait and see then...

Seriously anticipate some of the senpai to make a special appearance in the movie... ;)

Guest aruna_irani

sorry to butt in but LJ is livejournal..there already got the raw file but with no sub...we should wait for SARS

Guest saranghae!

^ IKEMEN DOLL. OMG. <33333

lol sorry for the off-topicness.

MIURA HARUMAAAAAAAA. omg. i'm way too in love with him.

And Akanishi might appear? After watching gokusen 2 i went on a jin spree and watched all his other dramas..

Guest hazelkenro

Oh!

i really don't know if i can believe this

Teppei and Oguri Jin and Akame is in included

what about Mocomichi and Jun Matsumoto

aren't they included

wahhh...

I will wait until the Press conference and True news are revealed...and i will wait until the

further announcement of the cast...

I hope Teppei Koike Hayami Mocomichi and Jun Matsumoto are included in the Movie...

Looking forward to see this movie...

I love GOKUSEN....

Fight Oh!

-hazelkenro

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this is so cool to could see gokusen 3 cast again and together with the first season and season nr 2!!

I think I really love gokusen 3 cast a lot!! And I dont want gokusen to end forever =/

I'm gonna cry, lol but it was so fun to have yankumi in Gokusen, how I wish there be a season 4-5 etc...

I really happy that there be a movie, but I so dont want gokusen to end..=(

Guest avinn

Kamenashi Comes Back for "Gokusen"

Thu, April 30, 2009

Kazuya Kamenashi is making his big screen debut in the upcoming "Gokusen" movie, it was announced on Wednesday. Kamenashi previously co-starred with Yukie Nakama in the second season of the television drama in 2005.

In the drama, Kamenashi played the role of Ryu Odagiri, the delinquent leader of Class 3D. Now, Odagiri is returning four years later as a teacher in training, teaming up with his former teacher "Yankumi" (Nakama).

The movie's cast also features students from the show's third season and subsequent special, including Yuya Takaki, Haruma Miura, and Yuta Tamamori. The film is scheduled to hit theaters on July 11.

source: tokyograph

ah I jus read that Kame is gonna appear in this movie yay! I really do hope some of the students in the first season appear maybe its a surprise! here is a bit more on Kame's part in the movie:

He first enter the movie by saying "sorry i was late!" probably excited or running in a hurry but totally opposite from his character in season 2

No mention of any other past characters coming back yet (Beside Kame's character Ryu so far), but they did mention that the movie is meant to tie all three series together and show Yankumi's development as a teacher in the 7 years she's been teaching

This information below I got from Tsuyaka@livejournal (please credit if this is taken out!!!)

Main points:

KAT-TUN Kamenashi and actress Nakama Yukie will be starring in "Gokusen The Movie" 7/11

That movie was originally a series that started in 2002 until it's last part in 2008.

Kamenashi played Odagiri Ryu, in it's second part year 2005.

Kamenashi said "I still can't imagine myself in a big screen'"

Nakama yukie said "Odagiri is so much bigger now, right", oh motherly feeling was developed.

“I'm very happy to have another encouter with my disciple 4 years later”

Kamenashi 4 years later is bringing a much more adult aura to his character

"I really wanted to do the movie, so i am very pleased to be able play the role of Odagiri ryu the one i played in the past"

"The movie shows from part 1 (2002) to part 3 students, 2008 Yankumi lesson is gyugyugyu(ZZZZZ). in short i's a wonderful production."

CAPS FROM ZOOM IN: (ALSO CREDIT Tsuyaka@livejournal IF TAKEN OUT!!!)

2vx51te.jpg

LASTLY HERE IS THE CLIP OF THE INTERVIEW AND A BIT SCENES OF RYU WITH YANKUMI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vo9GWtEkM

Looks like he's gonna be also fighting along side with Yankumi! :D

Archived