[japan Movie 2009] ごくせん Gokusen The Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Wow, the trailer looks awesome! I can't believe they got so many of the actors from season 1 and 2 to appear as well. Looks like Kame has a pretty big role. (They didn't get Matsumoto Jun, though...)

Can't wait for this! D:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodnessgracious

I still hope that Sawada Shin will make a surprise appearance and declare his love for Yankumi. That would be epic :w00t: .

Guest purple_cola

im looking forward to see this film. i watched all three series and i can say i like gokusen 2 because of hayami and gokusen 3 because of miura :D

Guest Anri Lin

Omg, are you serious? *____*

I came in here once I saw Miura Haruma-chan's name LOL.

I've been reading the manga recently and I must say.. SAWADA SHIN NEEDS TO COME INNNN~~~

But I'm excited to watch this, kind of sad that its the last one though Y_______Y;;;

Guest daulism

^ oooh thats a nice one! *o*

i can't wait to watch this movie... watched all three seasons of the drama :3

Guest VICKI1961

I can't believe it!! I'm so excited! It's refreshing to hear that there are other people out there who love "The Gokusen". No one I've spoken with over the last 3-4 years knows what I'm talking about. My son (25 y/o) introduced me to all kinds of anime and I've gotten him to watch the jdramas after introducing him to the "gokusen" anime.

I realize it is impossible now but I would have really loved to have seen Jun from season 1 in the movie. I maybe nearly 50 years old but I still know a hunk when I see one!! I would love it if some of you younger people would help this old woman, (who barely knows how to use a laptop) keep updated on anything relating to "The Gokusen" or if you have any recommendations for other jdramas that might be interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

"Gokusen" movie earns half a billion in opening weekend

Mon, July 13, 2009 (11:08am EDT)

The highly anticipated "Gokusen: The Movie" opened on 409 screens in Japan this past weekend. On Saturday and Sunday, more than 402,000 fans saw the film in theaters, earning "Gokusen" close to 490 million yen.

According to a statement by distributor Toho on Monday, the movie is projected to gross more than 4 billion yen by the end of its run.

In comparison, the "ROOKIES" movie opened several weeks ago on 428 screens, and it earned over 1.2 billion yen in its first two days.

I can't believe it!! I'm so excited! It's refreshing to hear that there are other people out there who love "The Gokusen". No one I've spoken with over the last 3-4 years knows what I'm talking about. My son (25 y/o) introduced me to all kinds of anime and I've gotten him to watch the jdramas after introducing him to the "gokusen" anime.

I realize it is impossible now but I would have really loved to have seen Jun from season 1 in the movie. I maybe nearly 50 years old but I still know a hunk when I see one!! I would love it if some of you younger people would help this old woman, (who barely knows how to use a laptop) keep updated on anything relating to "The Gokusen" or if you have any recommendations for other jdramas that might be interesting.

Soompi is pretty updated^_^ So you're in the right place! Crazydrama site has a lot of jdramas and Aznvtv also has a lot of Jdramas. I like Mysoju too. If you're thinking of downloading jdramas then go to jdramas"]Jdramas@Livejournal

Guest daulism

"Gokusen" movie earns half a billion in opening weekend

Mon, July 13, 2009 (11:08am EDT)

The highly anticipated "Gokusen: The Movie" opened on 409 screens in Japan this past weekend. On Saturday and Sunday, more than 402,000 fans saw the film in theaters, earning "Gokusen" close to 490 million yen.

According to a statement by distributor Toho on Monday, the movie is projected to gross more than 4 billion yen by the end of its run.

In comparison, the "ROOKIES" movie opened several weeks ago on 428 screens, and it earned over 1.2 billion yen in its first two days.

^^ of course , of course~

gah T__T

Oohhlalalala!~ I'm sooo watching this!~ :D hahaha!

I loved Gokusen 1, 2 & 3 XD

Plus, Kame's in the movie too!

It would be great if the former students (not all, just the lead ones XD) would have an appearance in the movie T_T

Like Oguri Shun, Jun, etc...All them hawttt guys! hahaa~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest funkypicklez

Omg. I have been waiting for this forever. Someone please tell me it already came out lol or else tell me the date when it will come out on dvd and then be subbed. :D

Guest inubaka25

has anybody seen the movie?

Yup it was out over the summer in Japan

and to watch it online or whatnot, you have to wait for the DVD which probably wont come out until december/january

the movie was awesome

my eight year old sister loved it even more

miura haruma was sooo adorable

and kame looked so different compared to gokusen 2.

oguri shun and mokomichi and teppei adn the other guy (i forgot his name but he comes out as sato takeru's brother in bloody monday)

their appearances were really random

they just appear at the end.

i dont think it was necessary, but they probably did it to have more people watch it since its like a total pretty boys collaboration drama

• 4 months later...
Guest xjuicyy403

the movie was definitely enjoyable<3

everyone was soo adorable hahah

i was super happy to see the season 1 cast appear even though it was really short

except shin wasnt there!! =(

GAHH KAME WAS SO HOT THOUGH<3 bahah

haruma too ;)

Archived