진달래 꽃

Guest InspiredCat

Guest InspiredCat

One of my favorite songs to sing!

I usually record all my songs at noraebang, since my computer's microphone is terrible. For once I had someone to actually hold the camera, haha.

Anyway, I'm possibly going to be singing this song at Korean singing contest this Saturday. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. I know I don't have a voice like Maya, so I sing it my way, instead of her way, hahaha.

I personally feel this song is better for me...But my Korean friends all recommend another song, haha. But I think I wanna go with this one.

Guest InspiredCat

Comments, please? I found I HAVE to sing this song, I can't change to the other song. So...please? The contest is on Saturday!

Guest J i j i - n e k o

Eep, this comment is late... :x

The sound quality of youtube video is bad, but from what I can hear:

Your voice is pretty~ ^-^ The Korean pronunciation wasn't too bad, but it could be better. In some places, the words were blurred a bit. :x

I think your voice was a bit weak compared to the vigor of the song. If you could accent each syllable more with clarity and strength, it'd make it better.

I hope you did well on your contest! :D

Archived