Glasses For People With A Low Nose Bridge

Guest MoniqueH

Guest hannieoon

OMG... it makes me have a headache sometimes. Maybe the way the glasses sits on my nose and ears give me that effect but I can hardly wear it outdoors because I feel like the pressure just digs in around those areas. BOOO XD

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

ahaha i'm so used to having to adjust my glasses/push them up every few mins that i barely notice it anymore. i have a low bridge too.

Guest hkukaudition

ahaha i'm so used to having to adjust my glasses/push them up every few mins that i barely notice it anymore. i have a low bridge too.

i wear my contacts most of the time so when i do wear glasses it really bugs me having to push them up >_< I like my glasses and when they're in place they look really nice... but its such a pain!! ¬_¬

Guest X u e

RAWR.

I hate my low nose bridge :C <//3

It's especially hard to find glasses when my head is wider than normal too TT TT !!!

So I have two issue's going on at the same time. Even if my nose bridge was high my head would be still too wide for the average plastic glasses.

Anyway, the only tip I could suggest is to pull out the nose pads so that it sets the lens as far from your eyes as possible.

Guest happypiano

I have a low nose bridge too... but that's not my only problem! I think my nose bridge area is too wide so whenever i wear glasses (with or without pads), they always leave a painful mark and I can't wear them for more than like 30 minutes at a time or else my nose will be so uncomfortable. o_____o

does anyone else have this problem? like instead of being on either side of my nose bridge, the glasses kind of just sits on top of my nose... err.. yeah.

Guest x_candyyy

i have a low bridge nose and really high cheek bones. glasses and sunglasses always end up resting on my cheeks and leaving a mark haha. i like chanel and oliver peoples (: most of their glasses/sunglasses don't rest on my cheeks. i don't think it's necessarily the style of the glasses, sometimes it's the brand. some brands would just never work for my facial structure.

Guest sus

tighten the glasses tighter on the sides.. ?

i duno maybe wear contacts instead. they still nice

Guest mechant-lapin

Get your glasses done in asia. I got myself some random frames on gmarket for fun and noticed that it sits very well on my nose contrarily to frames here

Archived