[movie 2009] Sophie's Revenge

Guest Sonicka

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldfishinthesky

i saw the teaser its so funny and cute---been waiting for this--haha hope it will be upload on youtube~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sohapilee

I am yet to see this movie. I know it'll be great, with two big stars and Jisub who happens to be irresistibly HOT and Gorgeous is the leading Man! Oh Gosh..I can't wait!

Thank you thank you for the link!

will definitely DL this :D

Guest dumbangel1314

i just saw the movie...it was good.

i love the outfits used in the movie.

does anybody knows the english songs that was used in the movie???

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lOveKorea

This movie is so cute~~Really enjoyed it!

Zhang Ziyi rocks<3 I found Ji Sub's character somewhat boring (like What Happened in Bali, I think he needs more cheerful images like in Cain and Abel) He did a great job though.

Does Peter Ho ever age? He was really cute. :D

I think 2009 movies have been really good so far..I liked Handphone, Haeundae, Mother and Sophies Revenge. Cant wait for Jeon Woo Chi~~ :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gacktsan

I agree with you all, that movie was awesome... So funny and romantic at the same time ! :wub:

A good movie for girls :P

I'm looking for the soundtrack of the movie, does anyone know where I could find it ? Especially, the ending theme song which is wonderful, probably sung by Peter Ho & Zhang Ziyi (or maybe Ruby Lin ?)

Thanks for all :blush:

• 4 months later...
Guest gummyzsmile

I really have to say that this is the best asian movie I've ever watched no joke I've been watching J and Kdramas and movies for years, The cinematography and the cast were both absolutely amazing. I had trouble finding a place to watch this but youtube has it with eng subs

The plotline was simple but I enjoyed it,

It's just one of those movies that lifts up your spirits and there were a couple really hilarious scenes.

And the actresses were gorgeous!

I really recommend this!

Archived