Park Joon Hyung 박준형

Guest adikkeluangman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

This is picture at JYP HQ at Korea when HOTTEST held their boycott on 10 Sept. At first I don't notice it but take a look clearly. I saw Dragonball poster. Only available in Korea. Joon version. la la la...

20090910095301.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

090312luckycha.jpg

Not sure when was this but his hair still white. I don't think this was during Dragon Ball.

090313woorigod2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The ultimate appearance in Speed Racer.

1209speedracer.jpg

I found some info that he filming new movie. Sort of like adaptation from cartoon to movie. Hollywood movie. But nothing legit info as per yet. As either he already filming or just cast or anything at all. Based on Tae Woo interview last week, hopefully he will come to Korea during summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Cameos on “Fated to Love You” for Longtime Friend Jang Hyuk
Park Joon Hyung, a member of the first generation idol group g.o.d., revealed a picture he took with actor Jang Hyuk.
On August 10, the rapper uploaded the photo on his Instagram along with a message that said, “Took a photo on the set of MBC’s ‘Fated to Love You’ with my lovely younger brother, Jang Hyuk!^^ We knew each other before g.o.d. in 1997~ I’m proud of you Yong Joon (Jang Hyuk’s real name)!^^ [sic]”
In the picture, Park Joon Hyung is seen wearing a shower gown while Jang Hyuk is staring at the camera. Jang Hyuk has his thumb up and showed off his friendship with Park Joon Hyung.

Yo~ 나의 사랑스런 동생 #장혁#MBC #운명처럼널사랑해 쌔트장애서 한컷!^^ 우리의 인년은 #지오디 전 1997~ 자랑스럽다 용준아!^^ #fangod #Koreahttp://t.co/19Pv9Mgml3

— god Joon Park (@godJoonPark)

August 10, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Reunites with Jang Hyuk in ‘Fated to Love You’ Cameo
Reuniting with Jang Hyuk after so many years, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung will be making a cameo appearance in MBC’s Fated to Love You.
On August 12, the drama production company announced that Park Joon Hyung will be appearing in episode 13, revealing a few photo stills go along with the news. 
77183759.jpg

Park Joon Hyung will be playing a CF model for Lee Geon (Jang Hyuk)’s company, to promote baby body shampoo. 
“g.o.d Park Joon Hyung’s cameo was made possible due to his close friendship with Jang Hyuk,” said the production company, referring to Jang Hyuk′s appearance in g.o.d′s debut music video in 1999 for To My Mother. 
“Although it was his first time on broadcast since a long time, Park Joon Hyung wasn’t the least bit awkward and naturally showed a comical performance. With Park Joon Hyung’s cameo, the second act of Fated to Love You will start, so please look forward to it.”
The episode airs on August 13. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73304/parkjoonhyung-cameos-in-drama

MBC also tweet about it and Joon add it on.

ㅋㅋㅋ"@withMBC: 냉동인간 #GOD #박준형 나야 건이~ #장혁 과 만났다! 운명인듯 운명아닌 운명같은 둘(?)의 이야기! #운명처럼널사랑해 에서 공개 됩니다!http://t.co/zuOflqXgno pic.twitter.com/XBChll8sKE"

— god Joon Park (@godJoonPark) 

August 13, 2014

Archived