World of Warcraft

Guest soju

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't notice there was a wow thread! i play an orc hunter(wasnt by choice really, bf decided everything for me lol) as a main. ive never played mmo rpgs before and the first day i did some player asked me if i had a ***** again and again until i said i have an orc's *****. it was hilarious and awkward. gonna get bc and maybe farm for pets. i spent hours farming for an emerald whelpling for my be paladin or warlock lmao love pvping with a warlock, just hate how everyone tries to kill me first.

Guest mimi1931

is WoW really that great???

i never played before cuz to me is just a stupid fighting game

but if it really goof maybe i should try....maybe

PM me if reply me

Guest Take Five

^yup, listen to what he says. don't fall under the curse of MMORPGS =/

you can do something more constructive with your money too lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aznmage

well yea, basically grinding.

i play a level 47 NE hunter on Silvermoon server

level 14 Undead Warl on Llane.

grinding quests FTW!!!!

It's definitely loads of fun if you have people to play with. I've got 4 characters...5 when I the expansion. Lately I've just been focusing on one because I want at least one to hit 60 by the time I get the expansion. But since the person I play with has suspended his account, it's going to be slow going for me.

WoW is nothing compared to other mmo's in terms of lvling. It's designed well for casual gamers. Getting to 60 does not take long at all. Its all about the end game content that shines.

Guest --eternally lonely--

hey the other land is so big well i think so..

did everyone get the burning crusade? there was a line in the morning for it in australia.

i was wondering if anyone has the colletors edition? we wanna buy one on ebay.. ^^ cause all sold out where i live :(

hey the other land is so big well i think so..

did everyone get the burning crusade? there was a line in the morning for it in australia.

i was wondering if anyone has the colletors edition? we wanna buy one on ebay.. ^^ cause all sold out where i live :(

i was able to pick up a signed copy from the developers. that sucks that it ran out where you live.

Guest shoko86

Hey hey!!! I have a lvl 36 Dark Elf Hunter (Shoko : Hakarr) and um... a lvl 8 Blood Elf Rouge ( Ashii : Hargamarosh ... errr for got how to spell it but its right under Hakarr).

Add me to your friend list if you want. ^___^

Blood Elves are so beautiful! =D Im still a newbie b/c I don't think I know everything about WoW yet.

Guest kok-kie

EXPANSION!! i got addicted to wow that i needed to kick it off : < i rly liked this game ... u get to know alot of ppl and playing and joking around etc rly funny :D but after a time it got a lil bored becuz u are only doing the same over and over again so u only go online to chat with ur friends xD but now the expansion has came out <3 i guess grind to lvl 70 and make new challenges etc :D

(ps i hate cows!!)

Guest --eternally lonely--

before the expension bro and i would just build up our pvp so we can get the thing he wanted... *shrugs* it was fun though

there are some people who are nearly level 70 that is crazy. it takes ages to level up too *sighs*

brother and i are trying to save up for a flying horse... hehee... but its freaken expensive.. >.<

yeh i got addicted to this game too.. the passed weekends i would play non-stop all day... and went ot bed at 4am.. oops. ^^

Archived