World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest Drunkken

i LOVE the new tier 4 warlock, soooooo badss damn. hunter is...improvement from dragonstalker haha. mage and shaman looks the same as tier 2/3 sorta. impressive.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i just started playing.. after the 2.01 patch

and.. yeah

level 15 now , Orc Shaman :D

the patches and changes wont affect me , coz im still a newb

i just started playing.. after the 2.01 patch

and.. yeah

level 15 now , Orc Shaman :D

the patches and changes wont affect me , coz im still a newb

lol i bet you were like "how come i cant choose the blood elves!!!"

i cant wait to make my female blood elve pali lol

I didn't realize there was a WoW thread here. So far I'm liking the patch. I was a little annoyed about the redesign of the Druid trait tree but I understand why they reorganized it the way they did. I just have to redo stuff to get some of the spells that I had before and then I have to pay to retrain in the higher levels of that spell. That was annoying.

Guest Take Five

i hear rogues are nerfed like hell but i don't really notice cuz my rogue isn't that great anyway. i haven't spent any talent points since the patch either. what do you rogue players think? if we really are bad even at high lvl, i might just go back to my warlock...

I'm kind of excited about the tree for the druid. LOL

Did Warlocks get a new minion? I keep seeing these really big hulking things around lately.

I'm kind of excited about the tree for the druid. LOL

Did Warlocks get a new minion? I keep seeing these really big hulking things around lately.

that they did...its under the Demon tree...its very effective too in pvp

and my druid is all resto spec atm and is a tree...its really fun...wish there was a /dance emote for them lol

and aaandy good thing you sold your account now...b.c that sword is gonna be outdated really soon lol

I'm rather disappointed because my pvp druid (48) was 1% away from Blood Guard before the patch! Now I'm stuck with Stone Guard. kek ~ Isn't Blood Guard more impressive? ^ ~

Actually, I'm most sadden'd by the change to Noggenfogger elixer...

Butttt - I am satisfied with the changes in the Restoration tree for my other druid (54)... I went happy in the resto tree. lolz

Guest Drunkken

wow i put almost all my points in mm for my hunters

my ranged ap is ridiculous, my arcane shot crits over 1k now, my aimed shot is almost at 3k, i ate a mage for lunch soooooooo fast in arena it wasnt even funny when i silenced, scatter, aim shot twice because i can lay down ice trap again. jeez, i feel like i run my server

I'm glad I wasn't just seeing things. :)

I can't wait to get the tree for my Druid. I'm hoping I can hit 45 by the time the expansion comes out.

Guest xkrn4lyfx

wow i put almost all my points in mm for my hunters

my ranged ap is ridiculous, my arcane shot crits over 1k now, my aimed shot is almost at 3k, i ate a mage for lunch soooooooo fast in arena it wasnt even funny when i silenced, scatter, aim shot twice because i can lay down ice trap again. jeez, i feel like i run my server

i know how u feel, hunter got hella buff. only thing is i kinda flinch in bg whenever i see another hunter.... cuz his arcane shot can crit me for over 1k as well ><

Guest Drunkken

man, i was hoping to roll a BE WAR, but found out BE doesnt support war class? wth?

and now im probably leaning towards a paly, because they said its a blood knight? wth is that, any ideas? new skills or abilities for the BE paly?

man, i was hoping to roll a BE WAR, but found out BE doesnt support war class? wth?

and now im probably leaning towards a paly, because they said its a blood knight? wth is that, any ideas? new skills or abilities for the BE paly?

well right now on my BE pali in beta...i am on a questline that is probably only for the BE b.c the way it sounds like its only for the BE lol

but its pretty fun...and the BE have abilitys like mana tap and something else that i cant remember

I'm one of those priests that complain how every other class got a buff but us Xx; Now I'm quitting this game! Serious this time!

I just want to say that warlocks need a nerf badly... lolz. Its too ridiculous.

Archived