• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fuznut88

Haha I used to play WoW xD

Lvl 60 warrior from Shadow Moon

Quited about 2years ago tho

i really missed the old days of wow before tbc. Was much more fun back then and more challenging raids with 40 people.

Guest Ahoyhoi

WOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLK

WOTLKWOTLKWOTLKWOTLK

I waited in line at midnight to grab and now i'm a lvl 73 shammy. I'm a nerd. Yesss! =)

Any of you others?

Guest narcotix

erf, havent gotten the chance to play ever since WoTLK came out, but i do have 3 level 70s :D... elemental shammy, sub rogue, resto druid

http://www.watchtheguild.com

As I was stalking researching my current female obsession, Felicia Day, I found her new web miniseries, "The Guild".

It's about a guild in World of Warcraft that meets in real life -- pretty funny watch for anybody who's ever gotten deep in any MMO. It's won several awards, including the

(that's my girl right there).

(click Season 1 on the right side of the video player)

And sorry fellas, Felicia's taken. By me.

Oh, so is Amy.

P.S. She has the same mic as me. Destiny.

Guest hawaiingkid

level 76 hunter woot my guild has 4 80's one kid played i think 2-3 days straight to 80 on his DK insane glad to see the EXP bar back lol

khag'gar

alliance

lilakira/hawkgirl

http://www.watchtheguild.com

As I was stalking researching my current female obsession, Felicia Day, I found her new web miniseries, "The Guild".

It's about a guild in World of Warcraft that meets in real life -- pretty funny watch for anybody who's ever gotten deep in any MMO. It's won several awards, including the

(that's my girl right there).

(click Season 1 on the right side of the video player)

And sorry fellas, Felicia's taken. By me.

Oh, so is Amy.

P.S. She has the same mic as me. Destiny.

love this show glad to see SEASON 2 is up woot watching as i type

Guest ilovemesomekorean

^lol they're hella op. i like playing mine.

lmao. i have a 72 gnome rogue. and a 61 dk. ^ ^ yepyep. im about to go play in a little bit. lol.

anyone from frostmane?! alliance??? ^ ^

Hows them death knights? they look pretty insane.

I like them, and they're fun. There are alot of people that do say that Death Knights are overpowered, and I do agree to a certain extent. Death Knights are really overpowered in the Outland content, but they begin to even out when they hit Northrend. At level 80 they're on the same playing field as everyone else. Death Knights are a little on the easy side when it comes to playing it, but the Death Knights that just mash buttons to try to kill their target are normally easier to kill, outdps, and all that. When people start getting gear, it'll be easier to gauge where Death Knights are in strength, its hard to say who's overpowered and who's not when people are still adjusting to the new content, skills, and gear.

anyone from frostmane?! alliance??? ^ ^

I do. Don't want to say my character's name though, lol. I'm a level 80 Death Knight.

Archived