World of Warcraft

Guest soju

for the sake of this dude, no one create a soompi guild.

Lol... ouch. I mean come one... I'm only looking for a perfect way to destroy my life ya know?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest some-azn-guy

first i was going to ask if anyone played this game anymore..but it's WoW, so it's a given that of all the people on soompi, i'm not the only person who plays.

more specifically, i'd like to ask if anyone plays on Archimonde; more specifically on the Alliance. if anyone does, send me a PM on soompi and we'll meet up in WoW. i have a feeling that my guild will disband soon because our guild master said he's quitting.

i was the main tank for the guild, but since the release of the most recent patch..we've stopped raiding because everyone wants to get their season 1 gladiator gear thru PvP. anyone looking for an MS warrior for arena team or a main tank for raiding, let me know. :lol:

anyone on Illidan?! ^O^

lol i just rolled a mage =) i haven't played in ages and now i'm trying to take advantage of the new path ^^

--xoxo.

TM

that was my first server. i only play occassionally for BG with some people that i know. it's such a drama server. lol

hahaaaa I play wow! eheh......

Anyone play on Daggerspine??

I've got a 70 lock and 40 druid... lol :)

Yeah, I play on Daggerspine occasionally. (Horde)

I have a 29 twink pally, 49 druid (semitwink), and 47 priest ^^

Guest 2seconds2late

Yeah, I play on Daggerspine occasionally. (Horde)

I have a 29 twink pally, 49 druid (semitwink), and 47 priest ^^

Ooh, I play Horde too..

if you need any help, I'll help you out.. quests, instances, w/e

My name is Treestump ;D

Ooh, I play Horde too..

if you need any help, I'll help you out.. quests, instances, w/e

My name is Treestump ;D

Huhu thanks^^ Although I don't know if I'll ever level my priest. lol, since my former main (a priest) is still level 64 :3

And I pretty much gave up on endgame before BC <<

I might make this priest my new 49 twink if I can obtain the gold... ^^;

But right now I'm really into my shaman and druid twinks on Durotan :P

Shammies ruuuule. XD

(I quit my warlock twink because shamans kept dropping me in under 5 seconds like madddd x.x)

and 63 und rogue (realm Executus)

pm me on "iamsimon"

i've been on her these days.

Me and my brother have level 30's on Executus... Gawd I don't know if we'll even make it to 40 this month since he doesn't play much!!¬¬

Oh, I just wanted to mention that he has 140g and counting on this level 30. He's an AH genius o__o *jealous with my mere 50g*

Are there any new servers wwith low level people? or are all the servers packed with high levels? @_@ what i mean is ...is it too late to start playing? I'm thinking about getting it for the holidays?

Guest michinsarang

anyone on Illidan?! ^O^

lol i just rolled a mage =) i haven't played in ages and now i'm trying to take advantage of the new patch ^^

--xoxo.

TM

I play, my ID is Naesoong.

Do you Pee Vee Pee?

Are there any new servers wwith low level people? or are all the servers packed with high levels? @_@ what i mean is ...is it too late to start playing? I'm thinking about getting it for the holidays?

well, the "world" in wow is so big that if you play on a low population server it'll be kinda rare to find other people. everyone mostly hang out by the major towns and people make new characters all the time.

the only difference is if you want to kill other players while you're questing. if you don't like to go up against other players without agreeing, then you should play on a 'normal' server. 'pvp' servers are where players fight each other more often.

it's very easy to level up in this game and reach high levels so dont worry about that.

Guest xflyhigher

Mann .. a lot of ppl at school are so obsessed wif this game

so I kinda wanna try it. But I'm not sure about paying monthly .. =_=;

All my chars are epicced out =]

70 BE Priest - Azgalor (Buki)

70 BE Rouge - Azgalor (Aeida)

70 Human Warlock - Blackrock (Elcadia)

WoW LIVES ON!!!

Btw im only 13 =P

Mann .. a lot of ppl at school are so obsessed wif this game

so I kinda wanna try it. But I'm not sure about paying monthly .. =_=;

Don't! Run away!