World of Warcraft

Guest soju

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine.. /Bump

I am such a wow rainbow lately..

Any tips on making money? I gotta make moolas for my epic flying mount.

I made money by doing most end game quests on both of my characters.

If you only have one character, make sure you do the daily quests, and farm motes to sell on the side.

Not sure what sells well on your server, but I found water to be the easiest to farm, and they sell for quite a bit.

the easiest way to make money by far is finishing up all the quests when you hit 70. and rep farming (scryers, shattari skyguard, etc)

it took me about two weeks to farm enough gold for my epic flyer. i was mining, doing scryers quests, and finishing up quests in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley.

Fine.. /Bump

I am such a wow rainbow lately..

Any tips on making money? I gotta make moolas for my epic flying mount.

lol yon, it feels so weird to hear you're playing wow again. i wouldn't let my gf play wow, it's such a waste of time. :P

mining, skinning, or herbalism will yield you gold when you sell the loot at AH. Usually when a player does the quests and gather through these profession (especially mining) they should be able to get their epic flying mount in no time.

Guest AnikiJin

:P you should let her play, so she can be my wow gf~

Yeah.. i do herbalism. hell.. arcanite bar sells really well. But.. that darn 24 hour cool down is stopping me from making moolas.

I do fishing/herbalism for making money. It is just not nearly fast enough!!!

Guest Liberi Fatali

Yeah, I could have an epic flyer right now, but I spent a crapload on my craftable tailoring epics, cost me around maybe 4kg+ maybe, and I also had to level engineering once I 70.

But the way I made most of my money was farming at manaforge B'narr, the netherweave cloth nets about 4g a stack, signets about 87 silver or so a piece, arcane tomes for about 20g per piece, lots of silver and vendor trash drops.

However, recenty I've been AoE farming the mobs, and it seems to be working pretty well.

Guest Shrimp Crackers FTW! ^.-

Mm...doing your quests after 70 helps a lot. Farming rep does too. Primals as well.

How I came about most of my gold was farming rep though. I pretty much got 5/5 Exalted, and exalted with skyguard and scryers. The Night Blade and Blade of Wizardry dropped in the process too, revered with Sporeggar gives you the Transmute Primal Earth to Water recipe which helps a ton. The Netherweave you'll get is going to be more than you'll ever use, so you can sell them for quite a bit.

If you're a rogue...

As a rogue I used pickpocket a lot when farming, it really doesn't SEEM to make a big difference, but it really is. All the gold from it adds up, plus you have a chance of finding some rare gem or something and you won't ever have to buy healing potions nor farm the mats to make them for raids. Pickpocket also provides you with food to farm, if for some weird reason you DO need food while farming. :lol: Also, as a rogue, you can farm mechenar, there seems to be some bug or w/e you call it, they haven't fixed yet that lets rogues farm the chest inside mechenar. You can get rich off of the Ced's Carvers lols.

Farm primals, I'd say the best time to farm primals is in the middle of the night, or that's when I like to farm the most at least. Usually no one's around when you do, and I'm talking about the Elemental Plateau in Nagrand here. Naturally, as an assassination specc'd rogue, the Raging Fire-Souls are not in my favor. So instead, by farming the Storming Wind-Rippers, I get along just fine. Totally different story if you're an ice mage or something though, if you are, by all means go for it! It's just that the Fire-Souls realllllllly burn...

Anyway I can probably go on and on about this but I doubt much of my information is going to be of any help to you, I just didn't think it'd hurt to try and be of help. :P

Guest t.fang'

Oh wow nice, who do you roll with for 2v2?

holy/disc priest - shohei

he powerlevels teams so he's off and on my 2s.

so yesterday i was playing 2s, and every singe game except for 1 had at least a warlock on it.

it was sad. =[ we went 7-7.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ight&n=Buhu

me.. not so great, check out my fishing pole.. LOL

yo yon, if you're still levelling to 70 you shouldn't agonize yourself by being resto form. it's so much easier to level with moonkin or feral. i'd say levelling a resto druid is as bad as levelling a non-shadow priest.

Guest Liberi Fatali

holy/disc priest - shohei

he powerlevels teams so he's off and on my 2s.

so yesterday i was playing 2s, and every singe game except for 1 had at least a warlock on it.

it was sad. =[ we went 7-7.

Ah, nice nice. Any tips for hunters? My partner is a hunter but we're only hovering around the 1500's

Guest t.fang'

Ah, nice nice. Any tips for hunters? My partner is a hunter but we're only hovering around the 1500's

hunter needs to get a scorpid pet and train rank 4 poison. reason being, the scorpid poison stacks up to 5 and makes it a lot harder for paladin, shaman, druid to cleanse viper sting. rank 4 because it lasts 10 seconds which allows for the scorpid to miss poison application twice before it all drops off.

since you guys don't have a healer, polymorph one of them and burst dps down the other one. use frost nova / pet nova to keep them from hiding or running around the pillar / keeping them out of the hunters deadzone.

have your hunter drop freezing trap to kite them around.

hunter needs to get a scorpid pet and train rank 4 poison. reason being, the scorpid poison stacks up to 5 and makes it a lot harder for paladin, shaman, druid to cleanse viper sting. rank 4 because it lasts 10 seconds which allows for the scorpid to miss poison application twice before it all drops off.

since you guys don't have a healer, polymorph one of them and burst dps down the other one. use frost nova / pet nova to keep them from hiding or running around the pillar / keeping them out of the hunters deadzone.

have your hunter drop freezing trap to kite them around.

he summed it up pretty well.

i would personally recommend respecing to get improved counterspell. it works wonders against healers. my mage's spec. i used to be heavy frost up, but i noticed alot of the top mages specing for imp cs.

there's only one real viable tree for the mage when it comes to pvp. sucks. <_<

polymorph is your friend. =)

Guest Liberi Fatali

he summed it up pretty well.

i would personally recommend respecing to get improved counterspell. it works wonders against healers. my mage's spec. i used to be heavy frost up, but i noticed alot of the top mages specing for imp cs.

there's only one real viable tree for the mage when it comes to pvp. sucks. <_<

polymorph is your friend. =)

Ah, yeah, 17/0/44. That's generally the build I use for Arena/PvP, but lately I've been aoe farming so I had to respec. =(

Archived