07-GHOST

Guest NO NAME?

Whaaah what happened to the thread's name??

Made it such confusing for me to find myself back here.. :mellow:

But ghahaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!! Ep 24 was so interesting!!

Oh my god I can't believe Teito's father was "the seventh 07-ghost!" that part was so cool, when he suddenly appeared and protected the "secret" oh god, I hope we see more of him later..;D *spazzle*

Lol I'm sorry for my crazyness, but I dunno where else to write down my crazyness for this anime..xD Hahah ghaash after each episode I would always jump around happily after spazzling over how hot and such stuffs is.. :P

The best anime ever, love it, love it, and gotta love it more<3333333333

But I can't believe this anime will end just when all the interesting stuffs just started in ep 24!... why, so weird, they will left us hanging? Or smash everything in the last episode and "baaam" done with the whole serie?.. <_<

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

so many fanservice in the last episode 8D not that i'm complaining ha!

they're going to Seele! thank god! i smell a season two ahead :X

although i'm sort if disappointed since i really wanted to see Castor tattooing Hakuren

and Hakuren telling Castor and Labrador that he doesn't like women! xDD

Guest knockblock

I knew 07 Ghost wasn't going to end where it ended up at.

There is still more information to be known. Studio Deen usually can carry a show through two seasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

Well, consider that i only saw 4 ghosts in the anime, the other 3 ghosts STILL left to be uncovered. There should be a sequel for the anime, which I HOPE SO.

Probably it would take another 2 years to make a sequel (Just like Code Geass)... =.=

I absolutely hate the ending of Vampire Knight, i wonder if they were going for season 3, since the manga itself is pretty draggy.

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

The reason why I bring up Vampire Knight is because 07 Ghost is produced by the same studio as Vampire Knight. Studio Deen. Vampire Knight didn't have a satisfying ending. I hope the same doesn't happen to 07 Ghost.

• 5 months later...

just watched it this morning.

i love ittttt.

i felt so bad for klein when mikage died ):

and i love the pairing of klein and frau <3

Guest Langsa

07-GHOST! <3

I love the manga, the anime, not so much. I wasn't happy with some of the casting decisions. They're all great actors, but sometimes I felt certain characters' pitches were too high or low. :-( I did like the fact they gave Katsuragi more screentime though, haha.

Archived