07-GHOST

Guest NO NAME?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ hahaha yeah. i'd want those bishops in my church now >.<

especially Labrador or Castor... but lol i don't think i'd be able to focus when they're the one doing the mass xD

Mikhail was hot! i was waiting for this ep like, right after i read it on the manga... so effing hot~!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

Castor is so freakin hawt for a bishop. Guys who wear glasses in anime are :wub:

Actually, there are a lot of bishies in this show. Meh, even Ayanami looks good in some angles! Teito looks cool when his Eye-of-Mikael(sp?) is activated.

I find it so awesome how Teito has his own servant within his body. lol.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ lol yeah!

at a previous ep (i forgot which one), mikhail sort of awakens for a while and frau was pissed off at how bratty mikhail really is. and mikhail was like, "i really like my master's body..." and kept hugging himself (as in, teito's body). and i'm like...i do not want to know whatever mikhail might do to teito's body if he reawakens fully...i mean, the lulz part,

and also... i can't wait till the eye of raphael shows up. in the manga, a princess sort of holds it? she effing caused the war without her realizing it...i was pissed off >.< i think i'd really come to hate her so bad when she appears on the anime :X

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg episode 19 so cool! xD

haruse and kuroyuri sort of kissing. O_O oh wth they really kissed!

and the "you told him the end result without explaining anything" is bothering me a bit.

it's like Fray "knows" that he'll eventually die by Teito's hands later :X

and yes, Castor is so full of win!

i'm so excited for next week's episode! thank god i don't have exams till then :D

it's almost ending =___= and i just totally feel there's gonna be a sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thanks for the caps!! So lovely, and serious each time I watch another ep I just can't stop smiling over hos silly those 3 ghost/bishops is, lol they are serious dorks!! Especially Castor and Frau :lol:

Lol they are always bickering each others, so cute..^^ And I didn't knew they took the bishop exams together, but because of Frau Caster didn't pass the exam before 2 years later.. Hahahah I felt so bad for Castor :P

Btw, I can't believe Teito lost The Eye Of Mihael..=/ Aww I felt so bad during that part, I hope it's returns to him soon though.

And I can't wait for the next chapter, also I think Ghost-07 is serious the best anime/manga I ever read/seen so far.. I love it so much, and also I can't tell enough how those bishops is killing me with their handsomeness, it's so unfair..T__T

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^

yeah i was sort of disappointed as well :X but i guess it could have hindered him in the examination no? seeing as how much Mikhail adores his master's body so much. now i'm wondering what Ayanami will do now.

also, i'm wondering how they will "end" this because seriously it's a far cry from being over :X there's only 4 episodes left, and the manga hasn't even ended yet. a season two doesn't seem to be an outrageous move though. although i heard they'll check if they have enough sales and viewer percentage for them to make a season two. well, for me. even an ova to complete this series will suffice. i just really hate it so much when my favorite animes are left hanging =_=

and yeah, if you want caps of the episode 21...just say so. i have hq raws :D

honestly speaking the description sounds super boring i nearly didn't want to watch it, until i saw the OP and it looks pretty cool so i decided to watch it. and I'm glad i did it's awesome! i love the friendship in the series and the emotions they manage to evoke in the anime.

Guest dianannsano

This anime is alright in my opinion. There are so many bishies (eye candy for me!), but where are all the female characters (other than the 3 nuns and the mermaid). I swear, there's an uneven guy to girl ratio which I think awkward.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ uhh, since there's no need for a lot of girls to be in this anime :x unless it's romance... but yeah, it's not. it's a dumb move if they put in more women who'd be pretty much useless to the series just to even it out.

Ahhh no women please! :rolleyes: This anime/manga is enough for me with those hotie bishops and the eye of Mikhael + Teito^^ More woman would also means less screen time to Frau-Castor&Labrador, and I don't wants that to happens..;O

Btw sad to know that this anime is ending soon..=( Isn't there any news about a season 2 maybe?? T__T

I watched tons of animes and mangas before, but serious 07-ghost is the first one which made me release how good it really is, and I love it, best anime ever after my opinion!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ rumor has it that they'll see how much is the earnings for this season, if they get enough funds (and sponsors), a season two would be green-lit :D

Guest knockblock

Perhaps I didn't pay attention. But I want to ask. How long will this anime go for?

I'm liking 07 Ghost. Pretty good. It's my favorite series coming out of 2009 so far.

Guest black_wings

GAH! >.<

my brother watched the first episode when it came out to check and see if it was cool, didn't like it he said, but i watched it and got hooked, now i'm a bit obsessed with the series both manga and anime

i like the whole concept of the 7 Ghosts and the Eyes of Mikhal and Raphael but what did it for me was the guys

i mean, there is NOT one bad looking guy in the whole friggin series!!! this series is definitely eye candy for me

plus i love the initiated couples!!! what girl doesn't love her shonen ai? lOl XD

well i'm looking forward to the rest of this series and i hope it doesn't disappoint

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Perhaps I didn't pay attention. But I want to ask. How long will this anime go for?

I'm liking 07 Ghost. Pretty good. It's my favorite series coming out of 2009 so far.

25 episodes, and we're on 24th now. it'll probably the same week as Pandora Hearts coz Fall 2009 starts on October 1.

i personally think they're squishing a lot of chapters in these last eps... hopefully they won't fail at the ending by doing so...

coz if they do i bet the fans will demand for an ova or an s2 >.<

Archived