Have You Ever Felt Like You Were Bothering Your Crush?

secretlyjustyours

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherii2007

I like this guy, and I'm mostly the one who initiates the convos. >_< Pretty much every conversation we have I ask him if I'm bothering him, or if he starts doing homework I tell him I'll let him concentrate/stop bothering him. On a few occasions, he's spoken to me first but its a real minority. I keep telling myself to wait a bit more before I start up conversations, but I've done it before and a few times he just leaves...others I end up chatting to him anyways. D=

Whenever I ask him if I'm bothering him though, he goes 'its fine'. I think he's just being nice though.

Guest robotomy

yeah, I remember I had this huge crush on this guy and whenever I talked to him I felt like I was wasting his time. I was sad most of the time.

Have more confidence in yourself. :) Guys will generally tell you, if you are REALLY bothering them. As long as you're not overly available, clingy, annoying and overbearing, there really isn't any reason why IMing can be considered a bother. Unless you're IMing him when he's always busy doing work or something, but if he was doing work, I don't see why he would have his AIM status on available.

If he really didn't want to talk to you, he could simply pretend that he wasn't there. :P Next time, let him IM you first.

Guest yerathy

Haha Yeah, I did it all the time.

But it was only because I really wanted to talk to him... cuz, well, I liked him xD

He was really nice and told me I don't bother him... and saying HE is the one that's bothering me.

Although, I knew the truth was that I was bothering him and he was being nice

cuz I always IMed him first... and he usually signed off first. lol

=/

Just ask him straight out. "am i bothering you?"

Guest +Chique+

I wouldn't just tell him "Oh I'll stop bothering you now".

Because that will either guilt him to saying, "You're not a bother!" or leave me hanging convinced that he would.

That's just setting yourself up for failure ahaha

I would just block/ignore him if I were you xD

Haha looks like I'm not the only one ._.

Guest FusionGT2

Its a hit or miss thing. If they really like you back of course they'd want to talk to you as much as possible. If not then yes you are annoying them. Asking them is sometimes useless if they are the nice guy/girl type. The mean ones normally tell the truth, but then again why would u crush on someone who's mean? Ahh lose lose situation XD

Guest _____TaintedMemories

i was and am totally still like this but i learned something in the past week. don't think too much about it. don't analyze too much into things. msging him/her all the time doesn't always give off a msg of "omg, i freakin' love you". i've got a guy friend who msgs me first all the time but has been with his girlfriend for years now. it more of shows you want to talk to them. and i think that's a good thing. you want them to think that you treat them differently from others. there's no point in hiding it cuz you wouldn't want them to think you're not interested right?

so i say go for it. just don't be like all spastic and over the top, y'know? be yourself but have some self-control and be calm. try not to let your nerves get to you. like some of the others have already said, if you're honestly really bothering them, they'll give you one worded answers, let the conversation go dead, or just tell you on the spot. determination is never a bad thing. if you really wanna see if they want to talk to you, the next time, wait and see if they msg you. sorta like taking turns. that's what i do. hope that helped somebody out there =]

Guest MinJee_318

I felt like that too.. i mean who hasn't? =/

Yet as i've got to know him, i've felt that i've just been a bother..

so now i barely talk to him anymore, and yet i still like him..

^-^;

Guest Maddie0407

Yes. I texted him first and after a while he seems annoyed or not wanting to talk to me anymore because his responses are short and boring. Fine then, biache! <_< haha. jk I stop texting him since then. its like months ago. i hate it when people are like that. i was just trying to be nice to him and asked him what's up since i haven't talk to him in a while. gosh.

I've been there. You can't help but want to talk to them lol. But then when you step back you realize that you are annoying them and acting a little out of character (after all, are you bothering others as much as your crush?) That's why I hated having crushes in college. I was more laid back and indifferent about my crushes in high school...

yes I have a tendency to bother my crushes but I hope it won't happen again lol. I know how it feels to be bothered by crushes, especially ones you don't like back so I will try my best next time to not bother them. But I also know not to shut them out completely and to just go for it and not hold back for so many years...

^woow @ your story. O_O and congrats on saying it ""out loud"". :)

yeah, i feel like that sometimes, but if i'm bothering him, i can tell by his short replies or sometimes no replies at all lolol

Guest L_O_V_E

oooh i thought i was the only one who thought like this hehe

i have a crush on this boy

and when i see his screenname on line, i want to im him, but i dont want to bother him

but sometimes i do im him and sometimes i dont cuz i feel like im annoying him or im him too much

but he talks to me, but then again he could just be nice..

it's so tough!

but i didn't yesterday

i think i won't again until he talks to me first >.<

Guest jew-lee

Yea i once felt like that...

sometimes i just feel like i should just leave him alone...

but oh well once i asked him if i bothered him and didnt answer me

but oh well it was good that he didnt answer me because i really didnt want to hear his answer

Guest c-rayons

I wouldn't just tell him "Oh I'll stop bothering you now".

Because that will either guilt him to saying, "You're not a bother!" or leave me hanging convinced that he would.

That's just setting yourself up for failure ahaha

I would just block/ignore him if I were you xD

^^ Don't be scared to ask

Too be honest, I haven't had a crush for the longest time i wouldn't know, but this guy who had a crush on me said " Oh i'll just stop bothering you, bye." it made me mad because for one, he wasn't bothering me, and two he randomly said bye? LIKE NOOO waay! >: O I just thought i should post to be heard. I think what made me mad was when he said the bye at the end. yeah. >: P no one do that!

I think I'm doing it right now..

I just keep text messaging him everyday while I don't even know him that well..

At first he replied the first few messages...

But today, he didn't reply me at all..

Hahahha..

Guess I really annoyed him?

One question though..

If you have annoyed him, is there a chance he would still like you? O.o

Archived