Geum Jan Di / Goo Hye Sun Makeup Tutorial

Guest Namine

i honestly feel like this sort of makeup will only look good on pale people

My apologies, I guess it is to have a similar look to Geum Jan Di / Goo Hye Sun.

When I put on makeup like Hyori, I look nothing like Hyori, so tan people have an advantage in other makeup looks.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

OMG GOREGOUS!

And i totally didnt know the highlighting of the nose can do so so much!!!! Beautiful!!!

Im glad u did the before and after of comparing the nose without highlight!!

totally didnt know highlighting can do so much

thanks so much!!

Guest misshakissh

etude house sells lip tints.. most korean makeup brands do. u can ask one of the makeup sellers if they can sell the lip tints or something. cuz the ones they sell arent glossy its hard to explain.. more like water and u put in on ur lips,, shine doesnt exist so thats why alot of krn highschoolers use it..

etude house has em.

Guest jae!fany

me too.. anyone know where to buy it from? Thanks for the tutorial.. Jan Di/ GHS's make up in BOF is really plain and simple.. not to dark or bright..

Gmarket has them for pretty cheap ($1-$3 depending on the size you buy), but other than that, I haven't found other stores that sell it. It's just that Gmarket shipping is really expensive.

Guest Romancer.

LOL I wish people would actually READ:

Not by me! Credit to blog, which you can see from pictures!

Thanks for posting this up btw, I may try this out.

Guest auroralbutterfly

People don't read and just jump to the tutorial ~____~"

Never knew that kind of color and effect is from a lip tint. How cool =D! I was planning to buy a lip tint a long time ago, but I was afraid it would turn out too red and I haven't seen a picture of someone using a lip tint until now.

American stores sell lip tints too. No need to find an Asian store.

Archived