STOP BLAMING BRITNEY SPEARS FOR SEAN

miss_dolly

Guest ichigo_no_powder

yeah I feel really sorry for her, she can't even go out for a simple walk with her baby because of the paparazzi, and that's really sad. I think she loves her baby and she does do all she can to protect him.

we can't judge her based on these pictures alone, we don't know the whole story.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CandyBarDollie-x0x

Yes we can. And it's the life she CHOSE so she needs to deal with it or end her career completely. If her child's safety is being compromised because of her stardom, then she should end it.

A good mother would always put her children's safety first

What EXCUSES will you guys have when Sean Preston really gets hurt because of Britney's actions? Don't feel sorry for her, feel sorry for Sean, he's the innocent victim in all of this mess.

Even if she ended her career they would still follow and stalk the hell out of her.

I feel bad for her, cause she has idiots like you who act like this is the worst thing you could do to a baby, but I guess it is to people with no lives who have to focus so much energy on making sure they have something to richard simmons at her about :rolleyes:

lets not forget about the many women who actually want to hurt their children and who kill and lock their kids down like animals.. but no, I guess this is worst than starving and throwing your baby somewhere and having its arm cut off and the rest of the body no where to be found. :rolleyes: I see no one talking about them or anything anywhere on this site. sad.

Heres a idea people why don't we all just *stay the hell out of her life and leave her alone*. =0) try that for at least a day or two.

Guest lowdown4155

Even if she ended her career they would still follow and stalk the hell out of her.

I feel bad for her, cause she has idiots like you who act like this is the worst thing you could do to a baby, but I guess it is to people with no lives who have to focus so much energy on making sure they have something to richard simmons at her about :rolleyes:

lets not forget about the many women who actually want to hurt their children and who kill and lock their kids down like animals.. but no, I guess this is worst than starving and throwing your baby somewhere and having its arm cut off and the rest of the body no where to be found. :rolleyes: I see no one talking about them or anything anywhere on this site. sad.

Heres a idea people why don't we all just *stay the hell out of her life and leave her alone*. =0) try that for at least a day or two.

It's funny how you take such an offense to a situation You nor anybody else really knows anything about. The only people who know what goes on in Britney's life or what she's going through, are Britney and the people who are around her. Frankly, whining about how badly you feel for Britney and how unfairly she is being treated isn't going to resolve any of her problems, any more than me expressing my opinion will.

There is truth to what I said, she needs to learn to deal with it because obviously the paparazzai photographers aren't going to back off. Is she the worst mother ever, NO... I don't even think she's that bad of a Mom at all (that's an assumption you made) BUT she is careless and oneday, it is very PLAUSIBLE that Sean will get seriously hurt, regardless of the circumstances or whose fault it is.

So you can throw in your name-calling and your elementary come-back tactics in your responses to me and others who have opinions differing from yours, but reality is still reality and she either needs learn to deal with that kind of treatment from the paparazzi or give up her career at least temporarily because she obviously can't have it (and I'm sure she's not going to have it) both ways.

And to answer your question, Yes, eventually they would stop following her. Do you think Britney is the first celeb to ever be hounded by the paparazzi? It comes with the job. Fame comes and goes and eventually YES they would stop following her IF she chose to end her career for the sake of her child's safety.

Guest vanggirlie

it doesn't explain holding her baby in one hand and a drink (i'm not talking about alcoholic drink) in the other hand. if you know papperazzi(sp?) are going to follow you than you got to hold your child with both hands when you are out and about. also people should know to hold your baby with both hands. so the fact that her baby almost fell probably had to do with the bodyguards moving her to a side as well as her holding her child in one arm only. i mean he's not a small child and britney is definitely (partly) to blame for what almost happened.

i hope she wasn't wearing heels.

i'm not just saying this about britney but if i saw this happen to any person with a child i'd be shocked and pissed that they almost let that happen to the child. your child should be held with both arms like he/she is your life.

plus like leonardo dicaprio(sp?) said, when people became stars they signed up for having papparazis'(sp?) follow them. you just got to get use to it. truthfully fame and fortune comes with a price and that's papperazis (too damn lazy to check the spelling).

Guest Sassa

it's interesting to see how everybody seems to know better, while most of you, if not all of you aren't a parent yourself.

Stop judging ppl by the pictures you see and the stories you read in the tabloids.

nobody is perfect, get over it -___-''

Guest userid

The picture of her hoding the baby on one hand and a drink on the other hand said it all. Defend her all you want, no repsonsible mother would do such a thing even in normal circumstance, let alone being rushed by the paparazzies.

Guest Sassa

The picture of her hoding the baby on one hand and a drink on the other hand said it all. Defend her all you want, no repsonsible mother would do such a thing even in normal circumstance, let alone being rushed by the paparazzies.

uhh, yes they would. lots of mothers hold their baby in one arm and something else in the other.

I agree, it is dangerous with the paparazzies, but maybe they came out of nowhere and things got really hectic very sudden.

you ppl are very quick to judge.

Guest eugene

Lol Britney should watch the movie, "Paparazzi" where the actor kills that paparazzis. Good movie.

Guest tasty

wow, after reading some of these posts, i can safely assume that some of you guys think way too highly of yourselves.

get the f.uck over it.

she stumbled.

stop acting like you people care more about the baby's safety than she does.

Guest Sassa

wow, after reading some of these posts, i can safely assume that some of you guys think way too highly of yourselves.

get the f.uck over it.

she stumbled.

:w00t: there are some sensible ppl here after all!~~

Guest rinimeatballs

drink, heavy baby, high shoes........dont mix. aww the life lessons brit is teaching us. she should write a parenting tips book im sure people would buy it.

but yea...where is her husband. has he even seen his kid since he was born...has he seen any of his kids. why isnt someone attacking his dead beat daddy skills. at lesson brit tries to take care of the kid. its not easy being a single mama with everyone waiting for you to fail.

Guest vannushka

get the f.uck over it.

she stumbled.

Marry me!

Some people here are so concerned, maybe they should look after Sean! :phew:

Guest CandyBarDollie-x0x

It's funny how you take such an offense to a situation You nor anybody else really knows anything about. The only people who know what goes on in Britney's life or what she's going through, are Britney and the people who are around her. Frankly, whining about how badly you feel for Britney and how unfairly she is being treated isn't going to resolve any of her problems, any more than me expressing my opinion will.

There is truth to what I said, she needs to learn to deal with it because obviously the paparazzai photographers aren't going to back off. Is she the worst mother ever, NO... I don't even think she's that bad of a Mom at all (that's an assumption you made) BUT she is careless and oneday, it is very PLAUSIBLE that Sean will get seriously hurt, regardless of the circumstances or whose fault it is.

So you can throw in your name-calling and your elementary come-back tactics in your responses to me and others who have opinions differing from yours, but reality is still reality and she either needs learn to deal with that kind of treatment from the paparazzi or give up her career at least temporarily because she obviously can't have it (and I'm sure she's not going to have it) both ways.

And to answer your question, Yes, eventually they would stop following her. Do you think Britney is the first celeb to ever be hounded by the paparazzi? It comes with the job. Fame comes and goes and eventually YES they would stop following her IF she chose to end her career for the sake of her child's safety.

richard simmons take xxxx8888 advice and please hop off her nuts ok. you don't give a damn about that baby. you're probably one of those losers who just blow up little things she does cause you're jealous. :(

Guest lowdown4155

richard simmons take xxxx8888 advice and please hop off her nuts ok. you don't give a damn about that baby. you're probably one of those losers who just blow up little things she does cause you're jealous. :(

Your immaturity is so laughable :D . If anyone in here is the loser, it's you for being so concerned with a celeb's life who you don't even personally know. If anyone is on her "nuts" as you idiotically put it, AGAIN it's you. Don't be a hypocrite... it's people like who cause Britney to be hunted down by the paparazzi the way she is: You want to hear news about her but you don't like the way that news is reported to you. Hmmm, try using your moronic brain and think about it.... and stop acting like your opinion (or people who agree with you) are the only opinions that matter. Might I suggest, since you can't take other people's differing opinions, that you shut your face and don't reply to my or anyone else's comments... it's just that easy.

And for your information, I wouldn't take anyone's advice whose user name is xxxx8888, let alone yours.

So go ahead and reply to this and show everyone how unoriginal your replies are and just how much of a flairing moron you are. lol good day.

Guest *~yunjeong~*

i totally agree with you.. it's not like she tried on purpose to trip.. also.. you could tell that she was upset and scared afterwards.. also, somebody said how sean should be left at home then?? what about other ppl? they don't want to leave their babies at home.. why should britney? also when the baby WAS left at home the nanny dropped the baby and he fractured his skull.. anyways.. ppl saying how she should know about the cameras and live her life with the papparazzi are ignorant.. if you've seen other celebrities and what they have to go through you know that papparazzi are willing to do anything to get a single shot.. why do you think there are a band of celebrities trying to ban them?? (Reese Witherspoon for example) anyways i think ppl should go easy on her.. or else just don't care about britney if you hate her that much..

Guest Malice_Kaiser

LOL IS UR KEYBOARD BROKEN 2!?!??! SAME HRRRE! I CANT SEEM 2 GET IT OFF OF CAP LOCKS LOLZ!!!!!!11

I feel sorry for Britney and everything, but she needs to learn more responsibility. This isn't the first time we've witnessed her being a "bad" mother.

Archived