[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest deNain

GOE;SS Website is Re-opening!

mondbskbluebderwro.jpg

clubboxbanpw0.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please help us maintain a gold box :lol: Our inspection is from the 22nd of March until the 1st of April!

[RAW] 09.03.21 TNC Momochihama D.X. Store (Junsu+Yoochun+Changmin) [y3y3].wmv -92.6 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - Kotobani Dekinai + Lion Heart + Bolero[lovelyent].VOB -802.9 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.21 FM Fukuoka Love Love Weekend - Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin [showjj].zip -14.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 FM aichi Menicon Music Triangle - Yunho and Jaejoong [yattan].zip -12.7 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.18 MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special [o-chan].wmv -190.4 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - THSK Cut (Full Ver.) [ATO].avi -774.1 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.20 Fuji TV Our Music - Kotobani Dekinai [lovelyent].avi -137.5 MB-

Please help out GOE;SS!

2emmupw.jpg

For people sending cash from North America, Canada & Europe, please PM hockeysangel01 at LiveJournal.

For people sending cash from Latin America & Mexico, please PM esmiux.

For people sending cash from Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore, please PM yellowreign at LiveJournal or soompi.

For people sending cash from the Middle East, Australia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Korea, please pm badstar.

For people sending cash from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan & New Zealand, please pm diana©.

--------------------------------

TohoMobile Pics

ChunJaeHoTohomobile18March.jpgChunJaeHoTohomobile18March09.jpg

ChunJaeHoTohomobile18March09deNain.jpgChunJaeHoTohomobile18March2009deNai.jpg

ChunJaeHoTohomobileSTV18March2009.jpgChunJaeHoTohomobileTSCPromo18March2.jpg

MinSuTohoMobile18March09.jpgChunJaeHoTohomobileFMNorthwave18Mar.jpg

MinSuTohoMobile18March09deNain.jpgMinSuTohoMobile18March2009.jpg

ChunJaeHoTohomobile18March2009.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^ thanks for the pics,they're all over japan for the promotion.hope they can get some rest once in a while ~

95msqu.jpg

credit:DNBN

WOW,their CDTV performance was great!The best one so far for me.They don't look tired at all.YUnho even smiled @ 2:05 <33 And i love the stage,the boxes at the back reminds me oftheir GDA performance :)9095 what's stuck in my mind is the five..five echo :P nwei,great song,soothing voices from all of them.Thanks for the link!

Wheesung hopes to work with DBSK

He wants to produce them,that's great!:D They can make awesome music together.

Thank you for the link! I'm really liking this song ^^

This is almost the full version too!

^ Hi ^^ Welcome. There is a We Are MV coming out, but there is no known date for the release yet ^_^

Thanks for the translations <3 It makes me extremely happy to see how the boys and SMAP are becoming close-like friends <3 I lol-ed at the Korean pride - the boys must be thrilled that Tsuyoshi wants to talk to them in Korean =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Yum...tival200813.jpg

:o PV for "We Are" I can't wait for the release of it!

I wonder if it will be animated.. I also wonder if the members will be in the PV!

So excited!

Jaejoong in Kindai May’09

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yzfm7c.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/jkysnt.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/20k7h2w.jpg

Full credit when taking out

credit: chi+mr.tvxq+sharingyoochun@wordpress

Jaejoong looks soo cute in the first picture! He's jumping in the air!

Whoo hoo! Im in love with that picture!

Thank you for sharing!

-----

And i guess the A-Nation thing was just a rumor.

I really wanted them to perform there.

I was looking at the list too of the Performers and i didn't see THSK either.

But im hoping that they will be added to the list later in the month.

Guest ohhlalakelly

The Survivor performance on CDTV is the best performance, by far. Vocal wise, they were all really great here. Yunho's voice didn't crack and Chun's voice wasn't soft. Lol @ the talk. Did you guys see some Kiss couple action? They're so cute!

9095 - The beat/tempo of the song is a bit weird to me, it's new. However, the song isn't bad! I'm glad they're trying out different genres, as always. They never bore me. :)

Guest jadedbeauty

[iNFO][NEWS] Tohoshinki's next single clashes with another JE band for Oricon Weekly

Wow. Honestly, I think its good to do so. (: Its like their testing things out; and it really does show how close they are against some of the best Japan groups.

The boys were only a few spots behind Kattun w/ Survivor so I think it definitely shows how well they are getting and how popular they are getting. (:

JJ MAGAZINE 09년05월-->CHANGMIN

Its soo nice to see Changmin in a car.. :D AND DRIVING! LOL <3 I don't know about you guys, but that totally makes maknae look more manly. LOl <3 plus he looks super hot too. ^___^;

LOL! Im totally loving your wondershinki posts.;D HAHHA<3 i love them tooo.^----^; & wow at Tablo's rap. I wonder if its going to be on his CD cause that would be coool. ;D GO CASSIOPEIA!

Guest badstar

GELLIE!!!! Those Joongie pics are LOVE!!!!!

deNain Thanks for the mobile pics^^ Finally, a GOE;SS staff topped the page! woohooo! LMFAO!

anniheart.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

{GOE-SS} [DVD] 26th Single - Survivor Offshot Movie [English Subbed].avi -33.8mb-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOE;SS is HIRING!

otp91u.gif

Guest sheilapiglet

[ENG SUB] 090314 fUku0Ka tNC cH!kAppa Y00$uM!N Part 1/2

[ENG SUB] 090314 fUku0Ka tNC cH!kAppa Y00$uM!N Part 2/2

yay for subs=)....altho it's LQ, it's still worth the watch!...YC's lonely expression made me want to hug him so badly..lol..and CM couldn't believe he lost the game at the end, it's almost like everyone was expecting YC to screw up..haha=P

Guest afterglow.

those performances on bokaru no ongaku were stunning! great display of vocal abilities. the rendition of kotoba ni dekinai was my absolute favorite with lion heart following very closely behind. i wouldn't mind seeing them on this show again. and again and again.

there are many pages full of praises for tohoshinki on the bokaru no ongaku website. :D

http://otogumi.fujitv.co.jp/lovekp/E20090320001.html

http://otogumi.fujitv.co.jp/lovekp/E20090315001.html

Guest Xiao Miss

Wow. Honestly, I think its good to do so. (: Its like their testing things out; and it really does show how close they are against some of the best Japan groups.

The boys were only a few spots behind Kattun w/ Survivor so I think it definitely shows how well they are getting and how popular they are getting. (:

I wanted to correct that, NO THEY AREN'T COMPETING WITH ANY JE BAND (so far) FOR THE RELEASE OF "WE ARE". NEWS would be releasing a week later than TOHOSHINKI. There had been a confusion of dates with the NEWS release but they recently finalized that it would be out on April 29. I honestly don't think they should bump with another JE band as of now though. Though two singles later would be okay. It is fine to go against JE singles from time to time, but not consequently.

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow the boys are recieving love from so many people!!!!!

Wheesung wants to make a song with them,!!! man that is awesome :)

i dont think their is anyone in the world that doesnt wanna work with the boys lol

Guest JJ.biased

Wheesung hopes to work with DBSK

Oh yes! How exciting =D

many people loves to work with dbsk ~ rememer yiruma? i still want those two to work 2gether.. T^T"

Guest BoomiJJ

credited:avikawaii

omo omo omo

im dead..!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

i love this video...!!!!!

thnks u very much..!!!!for shared

im wondershinki fan...!!!!!!!! ♥0♥...!!

JunHee so cute... waaaaaaaaaaaaa T__T..!!!!!!

I wanted to correct that, NO THEY AREN'T COMPETING WITH ANY JE BAND (so far) FOR THE RELEASE OF "WE ARE". NEWS would be releasing a week later than TOHOSHINKI. There had been a confusion of dates with the NEWS release but they recently finalized that it would be out on April 29. I honestly don't think they should bump with another JE band as of now though. Though two singles later would be okay. It is fine to go against JE singles from time to time, but not consequently.

but why??? is it because of how Toho will be placed in the chart, the ranking? while I see the importance of ranking, I think number of sales are way more significant - at this point in their career. we've already seen how the boys will fare if they release a single alongside lesser [or of equal] popular artists. so why not this time go against bigger artists?

if a fan truly wants to buy a single, they will buy it regardless of who's coming out at the same time. but that's the way I see it. maybe Avex will actually think they shouldn't go against JE or another bigger artist for some time. but if the reason's all about the ranking - meaning our boys won't be guaranteed topping daily or oricon chart - i think that's such a shallow reason. but again, that's how I view it. *shrugs*

Guest rach03

Think I'm a little late to say this but still...

I love their performance of Lion Heart in Bokurano Ongaku!!! <3<3<3

I really liked this song from SMAP, and hearing DBSK re-doing it is so whoa~~~. Breathtaking. Especially the last verse they sang.

Guest JJ.biased

^ Haha same I am a little bit late too..

but I loved their Bolero performance.. my mouth literally went o= during the bridge!

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

YEA ME TOO!!

i couldnt speak words i was like

speaking in some new language lol

they are so brilliant and amazing :)

Guest fobbiyo

but why??? is it because of how Toho will be placed in the chart, the ranking? while I see the importance of ranking, I think number of sales are way more significant - at this point in their career. we've already seen how the boys will fare if they release a single alongside lesser [or of equal] popular artists. so why not this time go against bigger artists?

if a fan truly wants to buy a single, they will buy it regardless of who's coming out at the same time. but that's the way I see it. maybe Avex will actually think they shouldn't go against JE or another bigger artist for some time. but if the reason's all about the ranking - meaning our boys won't be guaranteed topping daily or oricon chart - i think that's such a shallow reason. but again, that's how I view it. *shrugs*

Good point. I love this post and I completely agree. I don't even care about the ranking anymore. It doesn't even matter how many times they are going to break their own record by getting number 1 weekly, because they're the first foreign group to do that.

For me, I rather see their album sells increasing rather than a "good" rank.

Guest gelliegellie

MORE The Secret Code Album

zlzxc5.jpg

2ivibz7.jpg

2djucsw.jpg

credit: chl+mr.tvxq+sharingyoochun@wordpress

The Secret Code and Kiss the Baby Sky Offshoot Part 2

2utgvhg.jpg

2wejok9.jpg

2n1bzm9.jpg

174w93.jpg

2j1v1nq.jpg

10qh2fs.jpg

6hkrix.jpg

2jtkpu.jpg

2eow5d0.jpg

credit: chl+mr.tvxq+sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Sunar

does anyone else besides me

get the feeling that secret code pics kinda look like T album??

the only difference is the random numbers up and about at random places??

or maybe im just going crazy but

they do look a lot a like

im not saying its bad but

couldnt they think of something else creative??

im not saying i dont like it either but

they just look soo much a like....

Archived