Man/Dog Relashionship u_U" sooo deep :P

Mung1.jpg

So Warm This Hug♥

Mung2.jpg

Bye Bye ^-^

Mung10.jpg

credits: www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

YukariiChangmin(チャンミンゆかり)

Shared by : www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com+(yours here♥)

►take out with full credits Please◄

Ahhh Thanks everyone for all Vids about AADBSK III ;) !!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatalblue

I like Shin Hae Chul opinion. Got tired with people saying the only reason why DBSK win the awards is just because cassiopea will blindly buy everything from them. Everybody support their artist by buying their CD. The reason why I would like to spend my money on their CD even though I have the mp3 file is because I appreciate their works and effort and I enjoy the music. Some fans may took awhile before we can afford to buy their CD but if we can, I believe we will do it.

And I agree with him, if you doubt their singing ability, just give them the mic and they will proof it to you!

My thought exactly!

I didn't drop $30+ bucks & pre-ordered 2 version of the same CD for a band I'd known for less then 2-3 month just because they had pretty faces, flashy dancing, some alright tunes & okay vocals :rolleyes:

Guest sheilapiglet

[NEWS] 090816 'SECTION TV' GAINS CRITICISM FROM FANS

MBC's 'Section TV Entertainment News' is receiving scorn from TVXQ fans.

On the latest episode aired on the 14th, 'Section TV Entertainment News' attempted to interview the TVXQ members who are in a conflict with their agency SME and in return, received a lot of criticism.

Last month on the 31st, three members of TVXQ, YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment and were swept through numerous disbandment rumors but were spotted at the airport heading for Japan to complete their activities there.

On this episode, 'Section TV' visited the work places of the members' parents and asked them questions regarding the current situation and also attempted to interview the members ar the airport as they were leaving.

Regarding this, TVXQ fans who would like to see this whole situation work out well criticized MBC by sying, "It was not right for MBC to force an interview on TVXQ when they are suffering mentally and physically these days."

On the program's forum, many people wrote, "Why did they go to their parents?" and "It all ended with nothing gained except a brief glimpse of them. The only thing this 'interview' probably did was inflict emotional pain on the members."

Credits: Source: [NTN+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.netDo not remove/add on any credits

haha...everyone knows how scary and protective Cassie can be....I'm sure that very few programs are brave enough to broadcast negative stuff about DBSK especially at a sensitive time like this=P

here are more AADBSK3 clips..they're at another SM owned restaurant now...what a smart tactic in advertising..*thud*:

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in Podo-Namu" {All About TVXW 3} part 1

lol..it's so funny how CM was eyeing the food the whole time Junsu was talking..it's like: "hurry up already so I can eat!"=P

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in Podo-Namu" {All About TVXW 3} part 2

oh my gosh, Junsu just told CM to "shut up"...hahaha...Junsu totally took advantage as the MC when YH dropped the food..he took it for himself...hahaha...and then later his spit gets into YC's eyes...LOL!

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in Podo-Namu" {All About TVXW 3} part 3

CM's laughter was so funny when he won..he was so happy to finally be able to eat, but then I think Junsu told YH to give him the garlic..so mean=P..and JJ loves making sangchu huh?..YH's really good when it comes to giving the correct answers=)

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in Podo-Namu" {All About TVXW 3} part 4

DBSK - "Dinner with TVXQ in Podo-Namu" {All About TVXW 3} part 5

Guest koreamom

TO THOSE who still want to order AADBSK3, i just checked on dvdheaven.com website and they still have the limited editions available with or without the poster. without is 44.69 and with the poster is 58.80. that is before s/h. that is where i got mine and it should be here any day now!!! :)

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

How do i join DVD Heaven? its asking for an ID number? can somebody help please, i don't live in Korea, so i don't have an ID number

Guest bloocootha_girl

Man, I'm dying to know whether our Stand By U project succeeded or not. I wonder how many fans ordered the CD?

*gotta be patient now* :blush:

Bloo

^

^

well CDJapan shipped my copy yesterday and i just looked on the charts and SBU went up to the 20th place. idk where it was before ^^;

AJA AJA to everyone ^__^

How do i join DVD Heaven? its asking for an ID number? can somebody help please, i don't live in Korea, so i don't have an ID number

You don't need an ID. ID just means you have to choose a name (like username) ^^

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone ;) !!!

I would Like to thank U always

For great posts,vids,pics and news too !!!

Domo Arigato !!!

I made some AADBSK III funny Gifs for Us !!!

JaeJoong♥ feeding Junsu♥

8_1.gif

JaeJoong♥ feeding Yunho♥

7_3.gif

JaeJoong♥ feeding Yoochun♥ priceless Yoochun♥´s face LOL !!!

28kiou9.gif

JaeJoong♥ feeding Baby Changmin♥

1zejq6c.gif

Dork JaeJoong♥

6_2.gif

Cute Yoochun♥

2_7.gif

Cute Yunho♥

1_44.gif

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

DO NOT REMOVE /OR ADD NOTHING HERE!!!

Guest HitoriJanai

I can't believe i waited before buying it online T_T

Yesasia was the only one with a reasonable price :(

DVDheaven is $100 with shipping for me.

Can't buy it. =.=

GMarket isn't reliable is it?

Guest celinewalksin10

^ got mine over gmarket, and i paid for the overseas shipping fee last friday

and got my aadbsk3 today. THAT FAST. <3

i hope the stand by u project's going pretty well, and

looks like i have to go play, "where in the world is dong bang shin gi?" these days.

i see yunho and some yoochun having quality brother time.

friday. i will wait. ;) FIGHTING!

Guest roseltv

I can't believe i waited before buying it online T_T

Yesasia was the only one with a reasonable price :(

DVDheaven is $100 with shipping for me.

Can't buy it. =.=

GMarket isn't reliable is it?

My friend bought a lot of stuff from Gmarket and has had no problem so far.

U can try star-thots but beware that they take a long time to ship the item out.

People are also selling it on ebay, just search for tvxq or dong bang shin ki and I think the shipping is not too much.

Also try dvdasian.

I have bought stuff from all the sites I mentioned so I'm pretty sure they are reliable.

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Has anyone shared this yet? :mellow:

Tohoshinki – WHAT's IN? magazine new pics

Credit: TVXQBaidu

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

They're so smoking hot!!! B)

totally agree!!!!!!!!! they are smoking hot and and...yoochun smirks pawn the photoshoot! XD

i wish to see moreee of their group work..when will all this end??!!!! its nerve taking!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

[NEWS] 090816 'SECTION TV' GAINS CRITICISM FROM FANS

MBC's 'Section TV Entertainment News' is receiving scorn from TVXQ fans.

Credits: Source: [NTN+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.netDo not remove/add on any credits

serve them right!!!! >< y disturb their families at this time??? there is ntg to do with the families.. <_<<_<

MBC thought of getting the high rates with this interview...they should get it from cassiopeia!! :angry:

way to go cassiopeia!!! ^^

waaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out of stock??!!!! my friend ask me to get one for her and i thought of placing orders today!! and and..

SOLD OUT??!!! :mellow::mellow::mellow:now she gonna kick me for that..T_T :o:o

anyway, im glad that they sold out AGAIN..^^ B)

any promotion activity for COLORS~?????

looking forward for the live performance...^^

i have asked this question before but then.... :D

WILL THE BOYS PERFORMING IN DREAM CONCERT???

and i remember the boys were performing for A-NATION..how come there is no news from it???? sorry for all the question..im just...craving for their group performance..

Guest Freshair

^

^

well CDJapan shipped my copy yesterday and i just looked on the charts and SBU went up to the 20th place. idk where it was before ^^;

Stand by U was at #40 before.. so it jumped 20 places :lol: .

-- -- -- 44 49 40↑20 東方神起 「Stand by U」

Other sales:

SINGLES (2009.08.18)

45 -- -- 50 -- 35↓40 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

ALBUMS (2009.08.18)

49 43 34 37 36 32↑24 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

-- -- -- -- -- --↑44 東方神起 「T」

credits: Hadji@jpopmusic

Guest Honey_KizZ

credits: Hadji@jpopmusic

that's great!

it's not no. 1..but i think that's probably because the project was short notice

and not everyone was informed about it.

anyways, good job, cassies + bigeast + international fans! ^^

Guest Yuciekins

I cant even buy AADBSK 3....I'm not old enough and my parents don't support my kpop love XD

Thankfully someone is uploading the entire thing<3 if I could buy the merchandise i would T____T

Aish...I cant wait till next year...I'll be able to buy whatever I want. 18 here I come! XD

but I'll have to watch online for now T___T

Changmin's doggie is sooo cuttee<3 omg what breed is that?

Guest msloeciano

That's great!

And some people might get their CDs shipped on different days so it's probably not everything yet :)

I read the comments in DNBN and people were surprised that it jumped 20 spots, haha.

Oops toppage, be back with pictures :)

Heart_Shirt.jpg

b_0A3C5DFC95DDE1C371749A8A87712E02.jpg

n85556552333717671538xt0.jpg

d0017352_07064452.jpg

Guest afterglow.

sbu jumped up 20 spots. not bad for a project that was so short noticed. :]

what really surprises me is T being back in the top 50! :o

Guest jasminhd

For those still needing to buy their AADBSK Season 3 I recommend buying it from hanbooks.com if you're from the US since shipping will be cheap. You can buy it from dvdheaven.com if you're from any other part of the world. And ebay from THIS seller; it doesn't matter where you're from since shipping is the same for everyone. =)

Best of all, all three still have the photobook and poster available. =D

I've ordered from all three before multiple times and I've never had any problems. =)

Archived