[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shuureigirl

I'm with DBSK all the way. My loyalties are with the artist, not the company. They have more than paid SM back for whatever investments SM initially made into them. They don't owe SM a darn thing. At some point, the debt is paid. And DBSK have paid their debt 10 times over.

It is THEIR SKILL that generates the income. They worked their butts off for those years training to present the correct image for the company; to generate boatloads of money for the company. They gave up some of their lives to do what they do, and all they're asking is for R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And they deserve it.

Hundreds of thousands of fans aren't showing up at concerts to watch LSM (or whoever) talk, that's for sure.

They work their hearts out for the fans and for SM, and they're being treated as if they are still those naive 17 (16,15) year old boys who nobody knows or cares about. This is the biggest group in the history of SM. The biggest group in Asia. The first non-Japanese artists in history to have 6 #1 songs on the Oricon chart. Their latest Korean album had 300,000 pre-orders alone. There are some American artists who can't generate that kind of interest. They are megastars and they only seem to grown in prestige as time goes by.

If I were SM, I would do EVERYTHING humanly possible to keep them happy.

I blogged about this same point, but having these guys working for you is like having a goldmine, a diamond mine and an old field all wrapped up into 5 gorgeous young men. You do what you have to do to keep them happy and loyal because everything they touch generates money and higher ratings for all involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if SM starts to take a lot of heat from producers, owners of other media outlets, networks, etc to figure out an amiable solution because, again, DBSK is VERY profitable to A LOT of people in Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, etc.

That contract with SM is ridiculous. Totally ridiculous.

One thing the fans have to do is to remain loyal to DBSK. You have got to support these guys because they know the situation better than any of us do. They know how many hours of sleep they didn't get. They know how hard they slave for that company. They know how much money they AREN'T getting paid.

Remember, you ain't showing up at a huge arena to watch 5 forty year old SM executives dance and sing. You're not part of a sea of red just because you have nothing better to do. When LSM or whoever wanted to break DBSK up back in the day, you stood up and said h_ll no to that. So continue to support these guys no matter what tricks the company may try to pull on you to keep you from being loyal to DBSK.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't they do this in secret?

I'm sure they release the news cause they wanted the fans to back them up.

But I think SM will be blardee darn richard simmons now because of that....and the future for the group seems worse than ever.

Guest misshakissh

i just know that the fans here are soooo immature and really not fans of dbsk boys. honestly. you guys are seriously the worst kind of "fans" that cassies list fans under. splitting the boys up because one didn't join in. 3 members went on without yunho/changmin because they didn't want the 2 to be stressed out while doing the drama. they STATED that all 5 of the members went into the MEETING with their lawyers. meaning they are all behind it. changmin/yunho didn't join in in filing the lawsuit BECAUSE they had drama schedule. cassies are chill about it why you should guys be freaking out? seriously have you guys learned NOTHING from dbsk? so immature. almost makes me sick.

But I think SM will be blardee darn richard simmons now because of that....and the future for the group seems worse than ever.

psh sorry but this is reality. what celebrity filing a lawsuit EVER goes in secret?????? thanks to the help of media attention SM.ent is getting huge blow in the face by netizens/fans and all over korea over the slave contract. this HELPS dbsk. lol. if they get out of SM. sm loses profit. and law suits facing from other companies that endorses dbsk both in korea and japan. its a hit for downroad hill for sm from there and avex.

Guest yippieyeah

I'm a little peeved, to be honest with you. Don't to be too fast to attack me because this is how I feel. Yunho & Changmin, are probably doing the right thing.

The contract is a bit long, agreed, but I think it's a little lame that Junsu, Micky, and Hero are attacking SM and wanting to change their contract. They signed it, knowing they had LONG HARD YEARS ahead of them. They signed with SM because SM was the best, because SM believed in them when NO ONE ELSE would. If they were to succeed, SM would reap the money, but if TVXQ were to fail, then SM was also going to fail. It was a gamble with SM's money, and SM won the gamble. They shouldn't publicly criticize SM about it after YEARS OF SUCCESS, considering:

1) SM TRAINED all the boys and put in 5, 6 years of MONEY into these boys training them to sing, dance, act. They paid for the dance instructors, the singing instructions, the performances, the rooms, accomdodations, etc when TVXQ made NO MONEY. When they were NOBODIES, SM invested TONS of money promoting them. For five, six years. That adds up.

2) SM pays for ALL AND EVERYTHING. All their clothes, concert venues, managers, codis, makeup, rooms, houses, transportation, first class airfare, lawyers, they pay music stations, radio stations, EVERYTHING. TVXQ has a huge entourage that SM pays for. TVXQ doesn't need to take in 50%, 60%, when their EXPENSES are ENORMOUS. C'mon now, people are like, OH SM IS TAKING SO MUCH. Uh, do you know how much Jive Entertainment for instance, takes from Britney, Justin, etc? Close to 90%. They just make more because they attract a bigger market. And its not like TVXQ makes nothing. They individually bring in A LOT OF MONEY a year - they drive their nice cars. Don't tell me they are the POORER people in the industry because THEY'RE NOT.

3) American artists only make like, a cent per CD, because HEY they only sing on the album and there is TONS OF STUFF in the background. Producers make a TON of money off of songs, not artists. As unfair as it seems to TVXQ that they dont hardly make any money from their hit albums, his is what its like in the entertainment world. It COSTS MONEY (A LOT OF IT) to put out CDs, hire good producers, good choreographers, and promote them well, and put out albums. Artists don't usually profit from them unless they produce stuff themselves. This is a fact, so you guys can't be like "OH SM IS SO UNFAIR"

4) I understand that TVXQ is upset about the terms of the contract, but it is A CONTRACT for a reason. You can't just be like "OH HEY i'm super successful now I want to make more." There was NO GUARENTEED success when TVXQ signed with SM. SM GAMBLED with them and hey, SM ended up doing a good gamble. SM might reap in the profits now, but they DID TRAIN THE BOYS who were NOBODIES at the time and BELIEVED In them and INVESTED IN THEM WITH TONS OF MOOLAH when no one else would. I enjoy TVXQ's music, but this just sounds like ungratefulness to me.

5) SM bulit them up, SM made TVXQ by giving them great songs, TV shows that promoted their personality, built the group, looking at group dynamics, and made TVXQ not into another Supernova, AST1, etc, because you guys ALL HAVE TO admit, SM does a kick richard simmons job getting promotions, making sure they are TREATED like stars. And now TVXQ is like, "HEY i want to make MORE MONEY and SM is in the way." C'mon boys, I know you're tired, but you're A BIG DEAL now because of SM. YOU MAKE ALL THE MONEY because of SM's tactics. Because they made you work a lot and promote your stuff. THEY PAID TO GET YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE and you're complaining now?

6) If you weren't with SM, you probably wouldn't be as a big deal now. And if you're a nobody, like Paran, etc. you'd be willing to lose a bit of money for TVXQ's fame, for popularity. That's what you did when you signed with SM. YOU WEREN'T GUARANTEED success, but that came with a price of hard work, at a price of making perhaps less. And now, your'e renegading on the TERMS of your contract. WOW. just WOW. I guess money really gets to people.

I know people might not agree with me, because everyone here is like "NO THE BOYS are ALWAYS RIGHT" and i agree...to an extent. Boys should have a right to talk about their contract and discuss it when they think they are being overworked. BUT to expect a change in contract because they are SO SUCCESSFUL and publicly pressuring SM is NOT a good idea because this, believe it or not, will tarnish the image of SM, and also their own image.

Sigh. Honestly, it peeves me that PEOPLE FORGET that SM is a business, a money making machine, but they treat their stars well. LSM is like a father to everyone, so attacking him doesn't do anything. Its probably the financial CEOs who they are pissed at. And remember this again: SM is one of the best companies around because they promote their artists well, they dress them well. They overwork them, sure, but its NOT INHUMAN. Honestly guys, this whole issue just annoys me.

I actually agree with you to a certain extent. This is not just SM at fault because both parties have their responsibilities to be fulfilled.

SM is a big company and for 5 people , there are hundreds more to be paid. SM is a business after all and they have to make money. With SM, there wouldn't be DBSK as it is today. It is reasonable for SM to demand more to be able to maintain their operating costs and stay on as a going concern.

The boys did sign a contract and a contract has to be observed. However, a major point of contention is that the contract was signed when they were minors and in the eyes of law, minors are not always deemed to be in the best position of making reasonable decisions.

Another point of contention is that SM did not provide proper documentation of what they actually did earned. They don't even know what their contract with Avex comprises of. While I do agree that it is not very proper to ask for more in such a public way, I do think it is at least reasonable to ask for what was due to you in the first place, which doesn't seem to have been delievered.

Most importantly, this brings up the plight of other entertainers. Like you said, there are many others in the dumps of oblivion. If they were to bring such a case to their companies, would they even succeed? Few have the kind of influence DBSK has. Most likely, they would be dumped by the company and the news would soon be forgotten. Remember the recent case of the female artiste who killed herself and there was this big hoo-ha about her manager? Now it's almost not mentioned anymore. I hope this case would actually shed some light and push for some improvement in the terms for other entertainers.

Guest badstar

im kind of tired people bashing SM.

yeah, some of the things they made the boys go through isnt right... but if it wasnt for SM there wouldn't be dbsk.

and just bc we have read the press releases and official statements don't think you actually know what exactly is going on.

lets just keep our heads up and make this thread a place of support.

I kinda agree with you on this..

I don't totally hate SM because if not for them, DBSK will not be here, will not be where they are right now.

But it is also because of them why this is happening to DBSK.

On a lighter note, I just found out that we have received more than 500 messages already and that is EPIC!!!!

Here's the deal, just send in all your messages until aug3 in Korea ends.

We will accept everything that we receive until August 3 ends.

The first part will be released 2 hours from now, around 4pm KST.

We will upload it in youtube first and we'll spread the link.

We are hoping that all of us can make this as one of the top videos in youtube today, so please help^^

As for the Korean portal sites, we will upload it later on.

Guest chopstickee

In previous interviews and videos etc. the boys already had said they only got 3-5 hours a sleep on a good night and they only get a one week a year off break. that worried me so much and i'm glad they're fighting for their rights.

Honestly, in the US so many artists don't work hard at all and complain about being tired etc. and I always compare them to TVXQ. They have to be the most hardworking group of artists ever!~ 2 albums a year and the commercials, music videos, shows, etc. Goodness.

SME did help them a lot to get where they are now, but they've pushed it to the limit.

TVXQ has brought SME so much money, it's ridiculous. & it saddens me that they do all that work and earn so little. T.T

I really don't think TVXQ will disband,

I think the boys will end up winning OR

I think SME will end up modifying the contract to keep JS, JJ & YC.

KEEP THE FAITH!!~

Guest jadedbeauty

i just know that the fans here are soooo immature and really not fans of dbsk boys. honestly. you guys are seriously the worst kind of "fans" that cassies list fans under. splitting the boys up because one didn't join in. 3 members went on without yunho/changmin because they didn't want the 2 to be stressed out while doing the drama. they STATED that all 5 of the members went into the MEETING with their lawyers. meaning they are all behind it. changmin/yunho didn't join in in filing the lawsuit BECAUSE they had drama schedule. cassies are chill about it why you should guys be freaking out? seriously have you guys learned NOTHING from dbsk? so immature. almost makes me sick.

You should rephrase that. Not all fans are immature. SOME are. Its going to be tough on those two, if they each have to fight for their own contract. Changmin and Yunho will have to go through this whole media-rumors-fans freaking out situation when they do their law suit after their drama ends. ); I just hope they stay together no matter what happens.

Guest SHA_YJ

guys, you cannot just blame it on homin because they didn't get into the case.

Think about it, if they only get money for sales, what are they earning from right now mm?

They practically got no more money source if that is the case that is described. So what are Min and Ho doing rite now? Earning, doing their jobs, Evisu....filming etc.

Remember how Yunho said that everything he earns, he equally split it with the members? If they get into the case, how on earth is he going to earn and supply the other members the money? Plus, you cannot just blame it on Yunho, he is probably the one that is most heartbroken. He's dedicated into the company, but his group members are family to him, how would he feel to know his fans now blame him because he's not fighting with his members?

All I hope is that at 2 pm HKT that SM is going suddenly wake up from the mistake they're making, and treat their employers right. -fingers crossed-

ALWAYS HAVE THE FAITH

Guest lovebyelove

Are some of you really serious?

SM treats their artists well? What?

Umm, newsflash...Taeyeon from SNSD has tonsilitus right now, and guess what, she still has to perform and keep up with SNSD's schedule. Any doctor you go to will tell you to GET SOME REST when you have tonsilitus. And don't even try and talk. But singing? Seriously. I don't even want to think about how the other artists must be feeling right now.

You think getting a week's break in a year's worth of non stop working and travelling is fair? Really? How would you feel if you were in their shoes?

I'm pretty sure the boys weren't stupid when they signed their contracts. But obviously, SM left some parts out or made it extremely difficult for them to find out some of the clauses of their contract or they wouldn't have signed it. You'd have to pay me all the money in the world to get me to sign something like that. But anyone can see that this is not just about the money.

Obviously the boys knew what they were heading into when they signed up, but they have should absolutely should not be exploited the way the are.

Honestly, I'm shocked at some people's behavior. We as fans should be supporting all of the members.

And people shouldn't dare judge Yunho and Max. The fact is, we don't know why they aren't participating in the case, so don't try and form your own judgement. It's stupid and disrespectful.

I know people have the right to their own opinions and stuff, but no one wants to read a bunch of negative cr@p from people who claim they are fans. Fans stick by the object of their fandom through thick and thin.

I want to point out that as well as we think we know Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin, we don't. None of us know them personally. We get the gist of their characters by how they present themselves to the world and interact with each other, but you can never really know a person fully. Especially not a celebrity. That being said, I'm nothing but 170% sure that they are good, kind hearted human beings. If they weren't, do you think they'd care so much about their fans? They don't owe us anything, yet every performance they have, they give us everything even when they feel like they're about to keel over. That's dedication. That kind of effort should be appreciated, even if you're not a fan.

So some people need to quit going around acting like they know everything about everything. Because you clearly don't.

PROUD TO BE A DONG BANG SHIN KI FAN FOR LIFE.

Guest blackroses85

kinda agree with tigereyez,....

No SM=No DBSK

Sm made DBSK get what they have now

BUT!

as human, can they reconsider DBSK schedule.. they work good 6 years for SM.. is it not enuff?? i think the profit that SM gain is 10x from what they had invest..

i just think.. if SM treat DBSK better.. they will gain more.. yes.. SM is money machine but not dbsk..

is it get a week holiday(if u still can consider it as holiday) and 3 to 4 hours sleep per day is still NOT INHUMAN?

Guest miss_h

I'm a little peeved, to be honest with you. Don't to be too fast to attack me because this is how I feel. Yunho & Changmin, are probably doing the right thing.

The contract is a bit long, agreed, but I think it's a little lame that Junsu, Micky, and Hero are attacking SM and wanting to change their contract. They signed it, knowing they had LONG HARD YEARS ahead of them. They signed with SM because SM was the best, because SM believed in them when NO ONE ELSE would. If they were to succeed, SM would reap the money, but if TVXQ were to fail, then SM was also going to fail. It was a gamble with SM's money, and SM won the gamble. They shouldn't publicly criticize SM about it after YEARS OF SUCCESS, considering:

Sigh. Honestly, it peeves me that PEOPLE FORGET that SM is a business, a money making machine, but they treat their stars well. LSM is like a father to everyone, so attacking him doesn't do anything. Its probably the financial CEOs who they are pissed at. And remember this again: SM is one of the best companies around because they promote their artists well, they dress them well. They overwork them, sure, but its NOT INHUMAN. Honestly guys, this whole issue just annoys me.

Sorry for the cut:

1. For all the money they put into trainee, it should be cover within the first and second year of their carrier (seeing how good DBSK do at that time). It should be stated clearly in the contract that they have to pay their trainee money after a period of time after they are debuted and then after that it should be fair and they should be a partner. Not Master and worker anymore.

2. When you buy the album, you pay for: promotion cost, production cost, and all extra cost in it. When you buy a concert ticket: you pay for the stage, chair, clothes, everything. Don't think that SM pay for all of it. It was taken from fans money. It include on the price. Now, after all of that are deducted, we have a thing called profit. This profit should be share equally between artist and company. If SM don't want to invest, they should stop being a company. It all about taking a chance.

3. I agree with you on that. I don't understand about the album sales either. But from what I heard, they don't even know how much income they have in a year from all their promotion. We have different term in calling a profit. So I don't know about the exact term of this,.

4. Yes you CAN and SM also can deny it. It called re-negotiation. Why do you think artist get more paycheck when they are famous?? Get more percentages? because they are able to negotiate. For example, in the beginning of your carrier, you only paid for $10 for each concert, but after some years you will be paid $100. Now do you still want to be paid $10 or do you want more of it? Re-negotiation is happen all over the world. It's only in Korea where artist become second before the company. I never see the artist begging for compromise, it's always the other way around.

5. No one can deny it. SM make DBSK who they are right now. Without SM, there will be no DBSK. But SM doesn't own DBSK. They have to give a right to choose what they want to do. Example: not doing 2 concert at the same time. DBSK loves their fans but there are limitation to it. When SM shoved a schedule for this year Mirotic Concert I can't help but cringe. And they don't have any freedom to choose. They are given option, but that options were limited by SM.

6. I agree. SM guarantee success but that doesn't mean they can take a chance and make a contract as they please. In exchange of the chance, the artist give their 100% and talent to SM.

And I agree.. I can't blame Lee Soo Man (the man) but I do blame the SM. Ent. LSM is like a father figure for them. He support them and trust their talent. But SM.Ent as a company have to fixed themselves.

Just because you are powerful, doesn't mean you can take a chance and use the needy.

V

V

@esmiux: LOL... You should make it bigger. I think people still can't read it. After all this time I thought that fans will able to differentiate it but I guess not.

Guest esmiux

is not inhuman having one ONE WEEK OF HOLIDAYS WHEN YOU FREAKING WORK 20 HOURS A DAY?

DO you even know a thing about the entertainment business? By the time their contracts will end they'll pretty much be ready for retirement.

and I won't even go to the 'they dress them well' so they should stick up to their unfair 15 years exclusive contract, because that was a pretty idiotic statement. (please look up the word exclusive because you don't seem to grasp it)

Please google SLAVERY Contracts + Korean entertainment and read about what they are and why korean laws recently change to stop allowing this kind of contract. The boys (as well as any other entertainer) has the power and opportunity to make things better.

Pleople like you need to stop assuming everyone is suportting the boys just becase (and if we are, so what?) and trying to make us look like are behind them no matter what like blind bats. Make a little research first.

@kashmier: 'people here is so in denial blah blah blah bla~' go cry in a corner then because evil HoMin did not support~*~ their bandmates, that would make you feel better./sarcasm

And for the record,.....

LEE SOO MAN

=/=

SM ENTERTAINMENT

(for those who don't know =/= means not equal to... )

goddamit =__=

Guest _escape.reality*

i`ve been silently stalking for quite some time now, and here is my opinion regarding this issue.

first off, i must say it is REALLY a shame to be reading things about HoMin being blamed for not taking part of this. How can you call yourself a true dbsk fan if you go bashing on some of the members ? Fans support the group no matter what. Through good or bad times, Cassiopeia is suppose to be there for DBSK. You are not part of DBSK, nor are you Yunho or Changmin. You do not know what they are thinking. You do not know what they say off screen. And so what if they look happy on screen ? it is their job they're not going to go and look un-professional on tv when an issue comes out. If they were to look sad on the tv, what do you think the fans will think ? they obviously dont want to worry the fans. Plus, Yunho wanted to work this out in another way. Saying you lost all respect for the leader is just unbelievable. Yunho, being the leader he is, took care of all the members so well during these past 5 years. In my opinion, i think Yunho is one of the most amazing leaders out there<3 & im not saying that because i'm biased, but because you can see it. There are proof out there where it shows Yunho's love towards the members and also being the great leader he is.

anyways, It's great hearing news from JaeSuChun. and honestly, when i first heard all of this, i really couldnt believe it. I really thought they were going to disband, it really broke my heart. but after this news article, i'm glad they arent planning to disband anytime soon, and that they want to continue being on one stage together<3 I know SM was the company who made dbsk who they are today. and i'm really glad for SM doing that. Allowing everyone to hear such amazing music from them, and allowing us to see how talented these boys are. However, hearing how DBSK doesnt get any money if they dont sell over 500K is ridiculous. DBSK works their butt off trying to make money for the company, and this is they get in return ? SM should put into consideration about how the boys feel. They are exhausted after a day of activities. And they get like a day off during the whole year ? again, its ridiculous. DBSK are humans too. They need rest, they too fall sick. And if SM wants to make more money, they should allow them to rest up so they actually have the energy to perform.

I really hope DBSK wins this ! After all their hard work, they really deserve a say in all this. And this can make a change for future bands etc. ! Lets all support the boys !

DBSK HWAITING !

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

^

^

agreed. LSM has nothing to do w/ their contract. the company is run by a board.

how can they keep anything a secret??? fans found out.

they tried to come to a compromise w/ sme, but they wouldnt listen so

that's why the only way to make them listen was to file a lawsuit.

i think everyone is emotional right now. please dont argue. everyone has different

opinions and are saying things w/o thinking cuz they're mad.

we have to be strong during a time like this.

Guest j.adore

DBSK did attempt to talk with SM reps quietly but SM didn't respond/cooperate so DBSK had no choice but to go through with this.

Regarding why Yunho and Changmin didn't join in this...

I feel like it might have to deal with not only their dramas but they might be looking out more on the details of this whole thing.

Since they state they are together on the issue, the instance is a bit different than HOT. (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the HOT things b/c I was quite young when they disbanded so I didn't really know the whole story... but this is just what i remember)

But when HOT disbanded, 3 of their members left SM as soon as their contract was over while the 2 members had to stay. The 3 members who left were banned from going by HOT, singing any of the HOT songs that were copyrighted under SM. So when JTL came out, they also had a lot of trouble because there was a lot of behind story about how SM was trying to stop JTL from promoting their albums and such.

So when the 3 members of DBSK say that they have different views on how to resolve the issue, it might be that Yunho and Changmin still want to talk it out somehow with SM without taking this measure while the 3 just gave up on trying to to talk it out with SM. I'm sure there are the drama production issues as well... which is really weird b/c the drama that Changmin is supposed to be in... the only one who is confirmed for the drama is Changmin... it's just weird how the drama which doesn't have anything really set yet, has Changmin already confirmed. It's probably SM's act to keep two members tied to SM. There is a lot of talk between the fans about how the 5 membbers were all in the lawsuit but SM realized what was happening so they signed a contract for the two members quickly so they wouldn't be able to go through with it. It's just rumors/talks between the fans but I think it's very possible.

Anyway, either way the best solution would be for the 3 members and SM to talk it out and revise the contract. If the 3 members win, then it's going to be hard to figure out how DBSK can perform under the same name in different companies...

I'm waiting to hear SM's response to this... I've been hoping to hear something from the SM manager I know but he keeps his mouth shut... blah. Hopefully, as the day goes on, I'll hear something from work...

Guest AmayaRin

They shouldn't publicly criticize SM about it after YEARS OF SUCCESS, considering:

1) SM TRAINED all the boys and put in 5, 6 years of MONEY into these boys training them to sing, dance, act. They paid for the dance instructors, the singing instructions, the performances, the rooms, accomdodations, etc when TVXQ made NO MONEY. When they were NOBODIES, SM invested TONS of money promoting them. For five, six years. That adds up.

2) SM pays for ALL AND EVERYTHING. All their clothes, concert venues, managers, codis, makeup, rooms, houses, transportation, first class airfare, lawyers, they pay music stations, radio stations, EVERYTHING. TVXQ has a huge entourage that SM pays for. TVXQ doesn't need to take in 50%, 60%, when their EXPENSES are ENORMOUS. C'mon now, people are like, OH SM IS TAKING SO MUCH. Uh, do you know how much Jive Entertainment for instance, takes from Britney, Justin, etc? Close to 90%. They just make more because they attract a bigger market. And its not like TVXQ makes nothing. They individually bring in A LOT OF MONEY a year - they drive their nice cars. Don't tell me they are the POORER people in the industry because THEY'RE NOT.

4) I understand that TVXQ is upset about the terms of the contract, but it is A CONTRACT for a reason. You can't just be like "OH HEY i'm super successful now I want to make more." There was NO GUARENTEED success when TVXQ signed with SM. SM GAMBLED with them and hey, SM ended up doing a good gamble. SM might reap in the profits now, but they DID TRAIN THE BOYS who were NOBODIES at the time and BELIEVED In them and INVESTED IN THEM WITH TONS OF MOOLAH when no one else would. I enjoy TVXQ's music, but this just sounds like ungratefulness to me.

5) SM bulit them up, SM made TVXQ by giving them great songs, TV shows that promoted their personality, built the group, looking at group dynamics, and made TVXQ not into another Supernova, AST1, etc, because you guys ALL HAVE TO admit, SM does a kick richard simmons job getting promotions, making sure they are TREATED like stars. And now TVXQ is like, "HEY i want to make MORE MONEY and SM is in the way." C'mon boys, I know you're tired, but you're A BIG DEAL now because of SM. YOU MAKE ALL THE MONEY because of SM's tactics. Because they made you work a lot and promote your stuff. THEY PAID TO GET YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE and you're complaining now?

I know people might not agree with me, because everyone here is like "NO THE BOYS are ALWAYS RIGHT" and i agree...to an extent. Boys should have a right to talk about their contract and discuss it when they think they are being overworked. BUT to expect a change in contract because they are SO SUCCESSFUL and publicly pressuring SM is NOT a good idea because this, believe it or not, will tarnish the image of SM, and also their own image.

^ sorry to cut some of your points..

but i'm sure the boys know ALL of this that you just stated...they probably do more than anyone..

& they wouldn't be jeapordizing their contracts if this wasn't serious

so something is definitely wrong here w/ sm ent.

at your points #5 & #4, it seems like you are blaming DBSK for being greedy....nevermind, it seems like ALL your points are blaming DBSK

you act like you know everything that goes on in the entertainment business w/ all the contract facts you're throwing out there..v.v

people need to stop assuming things T^T

please wait for more official statements!!

v thanks sheilapiglet, i agree 100% ^^

Guest sheilapiglet

3) American artists only make like, a cent per CD, because HEY they only sing on the album and there is TONS OF STUFF in the background. Producers make a TON of money off of songs, not artists. As unfair as it seems to TVXQ that they dont hardly make any money from their hit albums, his is what its like in the entertainment world. It COSTS MONEY (A LOT OF IT) to put out CDs, hire good producers, good choreographers, and promote them well, and put out albums. Artists don't usually profit from them unless they produce stuff themselves. This is a fact, so you guys can't be like "OH SM IS SO UNFAIR"

6) If you weren't with SM, you probably wouldn't be as a big deal now. And if you're a nobody, like Paran, etc. you'd be willing to lose a bit of money for TVXQ's fame, for popularity. That's what you did when you signed with SM. YOU WEREN'T GUARANTEED success, but that came with a price of hard work, at a price of making perhaps less. And now, your'e renegading on the TERMS of your contract. WOW. just WOW. I guess money really gets to people.

you're forgetting that the laws in the korean gov't regarding contracts have changed, so you can't compare what the boys have signed long ago, to what they are entitled to now.....this includes how long their contract is, etc.....SM has been ordered before to change certain contracts because of this, so this isn't the first time that SM is trying to get away with it...they already know that what they're doing is illegal and yet they still try to apply it to the guys......the fact that the guys have earned so much for them should've already cleared the debt owed for giving them the chance from the start.....and I have no doubt that the guys would've done great no matter what company they ended up in...it just happened to be SM that they were destined to debut from....the main reason they are as popular as they are now is because of their talent...fans like them for their bond as well as their high dancing/singing capabilities (their music) not because they are from SM...and don't forget that the guys didn't want to make this public...how it leaked, I don't know...but they were the ones that didn't even want to hold a pressconference since they wanted to have privacy and handle this silently, but of course people just couldn't help themselves from creating rumours and misunderstandings...even SM gave false information that the lawsuit was mainly because of the 3 having their own cosmetic business, which is obviously not the case...the guys aren't attacking SM...they've already tried to negotiate things peacefully for months now...it's not their fault that SM wouldn't listen and just ignored their reasonable pleas....legal action was the last resort, and they had to use it.......and if 3hrs of sleep each day and not getting paid unless a certain ridiculous criteria is reached isn't inhuman, then I don't know what is.

SME announced they are going to take legal actions against the three members.

http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent0301m_Vi...amp;cDateDay=03

what the hell is this?!.......this is totally getting out of hand!....why would they counter-sue against the guys?...cassies are probably totally pissed right now...they should take down SM...*thud*

people here are so in denial, the only thing yunho is protecting is his own personal interest

its obvious he doesn't want to give up his own personal affair and dreams

he is afraid of the consequences if ever he will speak up

i may not know his own so called "reasons" for doing this

all i know is this, he is the leader of the group

as the leader who always says that a man should have courage and honesty to fight injustice,

yunho is doing a poor job to protect his members

disbandment or not, i wish jaechunsu the peace of mind that they deserves

people like them who knows how to stand up for their rights regardless of the consequences are truly admirable

people like yunho who knows that he is being treated unfairly and yet chooses to stay with the same company and keep silent is not worthy to be look up too.

i salute junsu, yoochun and jaejoong for being brave and courageous

i wish the three the best.

you speak as tho you KNOW yunho personally.....like he's expected to do something just cause you think he should.....no one knows the whole truth and why Homin are not involved......they or SM could've signed the drama contracts long ago and just announced it now....ever think of that?.....and being leader is such a double standard......he's loved and taken care of the members for so long and yet one "little mistake" in your eyes dashes all those years of respect.....almost as tho he hasn't done anything up till now for them.....how ridiculous.

Guest yiyi0312

people here are so in denial, the only thing yunho is protecting is his own personal interest

its obvious he doesn't want to give up his own personal affair and dreams

he is afraid of the consequences if ever he will speak up

i may not know his own so called "reasons" for doing this

all i know is this, he is the leader of the group

as the leader who always says that a man should have courage and honesty to fight injustice,

yunho is doing a poor job to protect his members

disbandment or not, i wish jaechunsu the peace of mind that they deserves

people like them who knows how to stand up for their rights regardless of the consequences are truly admirable

people like yunho who knows that he is being treated unfairly and yet chooses to stay with the same company and keep silent is not worthy to be look up too.

i salute junsu, yoochun and jaejoong for being brave and courageous

i wish the three the best.

Wat the heck are trying to do?

thank you for voicing out your views.

If u gonna say yunho dun have the courage and honesty to fight injustice by all means.

BUT dun forget his parents, grandparents works as a prosecutor before... do you think he dunno? do you think his parents wont tell him anything on the laws of contract?

Maybe his contract has already had his exclusive clause removed ? WE ALL DUNNO!

HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS????!!!!

We are not in denial mode, its just that we choose to believe them! Until they made official news or statements about it den we shall made our judgement.

If we have more of such people in Korea, undesirable outcomes will results.

The boys must have quarreled a lot before reaching this decision! All we can do is show our support.

if you gonna choose your stand only supporting a few members of the group, you aren't considered a REAL CASSIOPEIA. Sad to say....

I seriously dun want to argue and dun want to take it too personally. But isn't it a major shame if some other fanclubs members are rooting for them n we are having internal discord. What are we trying to do? ........

About the news... SM gonna take legal actions against Jaejoong (including the 2) and the 31 people from seoul district court?

What is it? someone pls trans the news , Link: http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent0301m_Vi...amp;cDateDay=03 ... (Which someone posted it a few mins ago.)

--------------

EDITS: thanks Badstar & co. for your efforts to compile the messages to the boys.

Archived