[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest soompier88

[TRANS] 090722 TVXQ: Children Who Are Growing While Holding On To Their "First Feelings"

Two years ago, this reporter had a short meeting with the father of TVXQ member, Kim Junsu. This year, on 14 July, at the Beijing press conference of the product that Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun invested in, this reporter greeted Mr Kim (T/N: Junsu's father), and although he was really busy on that day, he took my hand and said, "I still remember you. For the 3 children's event today, I'll be counting on your support."

In the past 2 years, there have been very few one-to-one interviews with TVXQ within China; as their popularity keeps growing, the company's requirements also become more strict, and unpleasant news and rumours also become something that they have to bear with as their popularity ascends. Even their parents have to be prepared in case they are faced with unpleasant situations.

The 3 members were unable to attend the press conference held on the 14th. On that day, Kim Junsu's father was continuously busy with matters pertaining to the conference, but whenever the Chinese fans came up to him, he always patiently fulfilled their requests. Park Yoochun's mom was sitting quietly at one corner the whole time, but under encouragement from Mr Kim, she got up and bowed to everyone, and said some thanks... Because of TVXQ, they've also been placed under the spotlight just like other stars, but in truth, they are just ordinary parents, who work extraordinarily hard.

From their honest and kind parents, you can also see the likeness of the 5 members of TVXQ within them.

~*~

・Regarding disbanding

Reporter:Previously, there were news of TVXQ disbanding floating around the Internet. This time, the 3 members did not attend the press conference, is it related to the rumours of disbanding?

Mr Kim: Haha. It's actually simply because of their schedules in Japan. They are always very busy when they are in Korea, leaving Korea and going into Japan, their schedules are just as busy, and they have a lot of work to do. As their father, my heart aches for them sometimes, but TVXQ's families are all the same, we will always understand them by looking at it from a different point of view. It's precisely because they are stars, that they are so busy, that they have to live under the eyes of others, that there will be all kinds of news, both good and bad... This is their job. As far as I know, they have been carrying out their schedules as per normal, up until now, I've not heard of any change among the TVXQ members. Where did you hear of such news?

Reporter: It was from online news; said to be reported from the Korean media.

Mr Kim: Korea is the same, especially for Internet news, there are accurate news and news that are inaccurate or wrong. Regarding the news of disbanding, we are unaware of it right now (T/N: he means to ask the reporter to not make hasty decisions about it)

・About the fans

Reporter: In China, there are a lot of working fans, and as long as they can afford it, they would go to Korea for holidays, visit your pizza shop, Mrs Park's icecream shop and the boutiques of the 3 members. Throughout the years, has there been any fan that left a deep impression on you? Do you talk to your son or the other TVXQ members about the fans?

Mr Kim: I am always thankful to the Chinese fans for their love, their love and trust have also touched the members of TVXQ. As a parent of Junsu, or rather of all the children in TVXQ, I am also always touched that the children have received so much love. The fans use different methods to love my children, in the cosmetic boutiques in Korea, the Japanese and Chinese fans have had good reactions to the cosmetics. The TVXQ members know about all these too. They are very involved with their investment, I guess this is also a sense of responsibility to the fans who use the products.

・About "first feelings"

Reporter: This reporter also went to the concert on 11th July, it was really exciting. I'm really curious about how you feel whenever you attend their concerts?

Mr Kim: I think it's very exciting, I always feel extremely happy when I'm at their concerts.

Reporter: I heard that Korean fans are very insistent on the words "first feelings". TVXQ have come so far these past 5 years, from singers to stars, from artistes to business investors. As an elder, do you think that the 5 members still hold on to the first feelings they had, just like how they first entered the company because of their dreams to become singers?

Mr Kim: In my eyes, the 5 of them are children who still hold on to their "first feelings". They were like that in the past, are still like that now, and will always be like that even in the future. Even though they have a lot of schedules now and they have a lot of work everyday, after meeting so many people their attitudes have become more mature, and they are more experienced. But there are still a lot of things, including the determination they had when they just started out as singers to pursue their dreams, and those have not changed even now. And it's because they hold on to their "first feelings" that they can keep working hard and keep being passionate.

~*~

Since their trainee days, the TVXQ members have already thought of Junsu's house as their house. Mr Kim has seen the 5 children grow from fresh-faced boys to men who can shoulder and carry the weight of responsibility. Even after so many years have passed, in his eyes, they remain as children who are strong, sensitive, passionate; and who are occasionally restless and emotional. In Korea's fast-paced entertainment industry, ability to maintain the power to have a long-lasting career cannot be based on popularity alone. "They still need more practice." (T/N: It doesn't say who this quote is from, probably Mr Kim)

Source: [大吧]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

This is so informative and Junsu papa so nice! He even go to conferences for them and he called them his children. so sweet.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-order "COLORS - Melody and Harmony"

Release Date: 2009/09/30

Single release from JEJUNG & YUCHUN, a unit from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki). Includes track "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" written & arranged by them, which is image song for Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary. This edition includes bonus DVD with music video for "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" and more. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

First Press Detail: off-shot movie, jacket-size card randomly selected from three designs

CD Japan

CD + DVD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46372

CD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46373

Credit: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp

It's not out in HMV Japan just yet, but I think they will have it available for pre-order soon ^^. There only 3 (as opposed to the usual 6) designs of random jacket-size card because it's only JaeJoong and YooChun, not the whole group. So I think it'll be JaeJoong card, YooChun card and JaeChun card :D.

Guest chammerruu

QUESTION!!!

had any of the memberss been on WGM?

coz I saw a comment on youtube that there used to be a yunphanie couple..

can anyone clear this for me? thanks!!

nope. they haven't and i don't think they will ever will be in WGM

They had a cameo appearance though

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

^^ WGM as in WE GOT MARRIED??? they only appear once..that is during SM TOWN BANGKOK concert...in taeyeon and hyungdon part..

as for them in the show as in pairs, nope..XD

Thank u for sharing the news abt Yunho acting (:

DBSK Fanart <3

They are so Cute, some one kindly translate the cap for me plz XD

Credit : As tag

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Full Credit to repost

that is really cute....XD

maybe i can do some loose translation here for you...sorry for some mistake..

1. After coming back from recording, the 4 boys found out

2. JUNG YUNHO sleeping on the bed like a pig << sleeping like a pig means in deep sleep

3,4,5 <no cap

6. and things end up like this

7. and if there were a normal TVXQ member, it will be CHANGMIN..CHANGMIN, having such brothers, it will be hard for you..XD

cute!!!!

thanks for sharing...XD

anyway, thanks for sharing all the news, pictures and videos..thank you!! XD

Guest Senorita_

Yunho volunteering in Orphanage!

Yunho's such a great guy ^_^ I wonder when he volunteered - during his break maybe? But it's wonderful to see him helping others, no wonder everyone is falling for him :)

Karen: Yeah, Yunho was back in Korea but apparently he left for Japan on the same day :crazy:

20090722 - Gimpo

Mabe Unni: Talk about crazy 0___0 I couldn't bare to fly on the same day backwards and forwards. I wonder what made him fly to Korea though, something important perhaps? Though, he looks quite happy (on the phone) :P I love that pic of him looking into the camera <33

Guest Natsumi_sshi

COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

── CD+DVD

Price : ¥1,890

Release Date : 09/09/30

Item Number: RZCD - 46372/B

Label : rhythm zone

(There will be more info)

[CD]

· COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

· TITLE TO BE ANNOUNCED

외 전 2곡 4Ver. 수록 예정

Thanks for sharing the info about Colours! I think almost every DBSK fan fell in love with that song during the

Tokyo Dome TSC, and hearing that it'll be released is great news. But the end of September? That still seems like a

little far away. But still, I'll definitely be looking forward to when this is released. So there are 4 versions? I think the THSK

will sound great singing this.

Junsu dad's interview: Mr Kim seems like such a nice man! He's so warm and comforting to all the fans and more

importantly he respects and appreciates their support. It's good for him to clarify some matters too, I mean the same

rumours and stuff circulating all the time does get a bit tiring..

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090722 Kim Brothers Work Together To Create Kim Junho's Single "I Love You"

When Kim Junsu's twin, Kim Junho, made his debut in 2009, it aroused a lot of interest. Kim Junho's company expressed recently, Junho's first musical work "I Love You" will be introduced to everyone by the end of August (latest September). Within the single, both the Korean and Chinese version of "I Love You" is recorded, and the lyrics for the Korean version were personally written by his brother, Kim Junsu.

Also, because of the special nature of the single, this single will not be released at music stores, it's just a gift from Junho to his fans.

Single introduction:

"I Love You" is a gentle ballad with a beautiful melody. It is moving and touching, and the lyrics also portray a deep love you feel for a lover. Together with Junho's heartfelt singing, this is a single that is worth collecting.

Source: [mrtvxq]

[TRANS] 090723 A-nation '09 - Information (Lucky Draw)

Good Afternoon to all BIGEAST.

The big summer event, a-Nation, is finally starting!

This year, at all a-nation venues, exclusive lucky draws of the original goods will take place at the FANCLUB booths!

To all those who are participating in a-nation, please be sure to visit the FANCLUB booths, okay?

Please check the details of the lucky draw under the NEWS tab on the website.

You can still participate in lucky draws at the venues that Tohoshinki are not appearing at.

Everyone, please be sure to come by the FANCLUB booth. We'll be waiting~☆

Sent: 2009.7.22

Source: [TWFC]

Guest Me-'N-yOO

[TRANS] 090722 Kim Brothers Work Together To Create Kim Junho's Single "I Love You"

When Kim Junsu's twin, Kim Junho, made his debut in 2009, it aroused a lot of interest. Kim Junho's company expressed recently, Junho's first musical work "I Love You" will be introduced to everyone by the end of August (latest September). Within the single, both the Korean and Chinese version of "I Love You" is recorded, and the lyrics for the Korean version were personally written by his brother, Kim Junsu.

Also, because of the special nature of the single, this single will not be released at music stores, it's just a gift from Junho to his fans.

Single introduction:

"I Love You" is a gentle ballad with a beautiful melody. It is moving and touching, and the lyrics also portray a deep love you feel for a lover. Together with Junho's heartfelt singing, this is a single that is worth collecting.

Source: [mrtvxq]

Wow, now Hyong follows his bro's path... Can't help anticipating how his voice is like^^.

Junsu wrote the lyrics for the song!!! wowwwwww, it must be beautiful.

Looking forward to hearing "I love you"!!!

Well, i've a silent reader for a while and this is my first post.

Please kindly advise and it's nice to be here to share our love of DBSK.

Guest rabbit83lee

Single introduction:

OMG! my dream actually come true! there's a time i'm thinking to myself hoping that both Junsu and Junho can come out together in screen like doing some collaboration together. then Star Friend pop up which i'm already happy to death! now they will sing together! i wonder how Junho's voice?

thank the 2 Kims for making this come true! thank GOD for making this come true as well! :lol::D

Guest irene89

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert : MIROTIC CDs is in preorder

Released date: 31 July

v

oww...I trought it was the dvd ;A;

^

^

^

^

wow... junsu must be so proud of his hyung..

hmmn.. this should be good..

i won't be surprised if they do a collaboration and junho appear as a guest on their concerts...

just wondering, is junho under SM as well?

Guest MaxiPad05

This seriously sucks. I tried getting the SM concert tickets and it was all sold out within the first few minutes!!!!!!!

Was anybody lucky enough to score 1 ?

I was reading some comments on the ticket page and they were saying, "Why can't I get a ticket?" "Even the yellow is sold out!" "Failed!"

That was kind of funny but I am disappointed! I really want to go!

Adding some more information from my previous post, and look! The movie "Subaru" is up for pre-oder ^^.

Pre-order "COLORS - Melody and Harmony"

Release Date: Release: 2009/09/30

Single release from JEJUNG & YUCHUN, a unit from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki). Includes track "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" written & arranged by them, which is image song for Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary. This edition includes bonus DVD with music video for "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" and more. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

First Press Detail: off-shot movie, jacket-size card randomly selected from three designs

CD Japan

CD + DVD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46372

CD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46373

HMV Japan

CD + DVD version: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3645042

CD Version: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3645043

YesAsia

CD + DVD version: http://www.yesasia.com/global/colors-melod...-0-en/info.html

CD Version: http://www.yesasia.com/global/colors-melod...-0-en/info.html

Note: CD sold in YesAsia does not count towards the Oricon Chart.

Pre-order "Dance Subaru Special Edition"

Release Date: 2009/9/9

DVD release of the film "Dance Subaru" depicting a ballet dancer played by Meisa Kuroki. Subaru and her twin brother Kazuma share a dream to become ballet dancers. But one day, Kazuma is suddenly hospitalized with brain cancer. To encourage him, Subaru dances in front of him everyday. However finally he dies. Because of his death, Subaru is abandoned by her father and after that, Subaru fatefully encounters Isuzu, a owner of outlying cabaret "Palais Garnier." Isuzu recognizes Subaru's talent and trains her. Subaru develops her gift at high speed.

Special Features: making-of, preview party, greeting footage, theatrical trailer

CD Japan

DVD: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DLV-F5524

YesAsia

DVD: http://www.yesasia.com/global/dance-subaru...-0-en/info.html

Hmmm ... I wonder if they will have Tohoshinki's off-shot movie in the making-of section ^^.

Guest thasaranaki

U-Know Yunho’s One Day Service for Orphanage : 11 “Endlessly Impressive” Volunteers

U-Know Yunho on last July 18th volunteered at child care facility located in Nam-gu, Gwangju city, and did things such as cleaning and helped for basic services like preparing meal for one day. Together with 11 volunteers in total, they spent valuable time together with the children in the orphanage.

Without prior noticement, U-Know Yunho and other 10 people including his father were confirmed to visit the orphanage.

Earlier this year, U-Know Yunho was found to visited his juniors in high school almamater at Gwanggil and deposited 6 million won for student scholarship.

Similar with the scholarship donation he did before, this time Yunho also volunteered without notifying even his agency and contacted the orphanage staff secretly.

The orphanage staff said, “This is unprecedented opportunity for The children to meet an usual artist, therefore they were greatly surprised yet delighted for the visit of U-Know Yunho.

U-Know Yunho sang a song for the children. From beginning to the very end, anyone who saw that scene constantly embraced in big impression.” He explained the situation warmly.

Meanwhile, after TVXQ Japan Tour and Asia Tour Concert ‘Mirotic’, U-Know Yunho sent back to his busy days and currently is staying in Japan after last week they returned home for rest.

source: SPN News

trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest beibe87

QUESTION!!!

had any of the memberss been on WGM?

coz I saw a comment on youtube that there used to be a yunphanie couple..

can anyone clear this for me? thanks!!

no, they nevet get involved in the WGM except for the cameo when the couple of hyundoon and taeyeon went together with other SM mebres to have concert in Thailand. and that's it. there was a news that yunho actually got invited by hwanhee of FTTS to come on his house party, but he can't make it that time. but the news did came out by the way.

about yuphanie, this is another made-up couple by fans..it made up since their appearances in xman shows....both of them often come out in xman..and since both of them are good dancer from SM, many fans try to associate them as a couple. just for fun tho!

U-Know Yunho’s One Day Service for Orphanage : 11 “Endlessly Impressive” Volunteers

goshhhh..this man never stop to impress me.. B)

seems like his father are close to his friends huh? coz its rarely to see your father hang out with you and your friends rite? so, i assume that his father is one of the kind.. :rolleyes:

Guest chyna

Has this been shared yet?

[News] 090723 JaeJoong went to W-inds Concert on the 13th Fanaccount

JaeJoong went to watch W-inds concert on the 13th

He sat at the VIP seat Sitting next to W-inds’s Ryohei (The Lead)

Wearing a cap, his fringe pushed back, everyone tried to hold their laughter at him, even Ryohei Chiba was doing it~

After that Keita Tachibana asked “Do you have to be like this?”

Ryohei Chiba then said “because Keita Tachibana fringe is too short, that’s why he can’t do that!” which made Keita in a jokingly angry tone “I’ll grow it long then!”

Then becoming a monk’s topic came, Keita Tachibana said “If Jaejoong became a monk, it would be weird

If I were to become a monk, we’ll become the same” something like this topic appeared.

Keita Tachibana & Ryohei Chiba shouted Jaejoong’s name quite a number of time during that period

Source: W-inds baidu

Pic Credit : As tag

Trans : Mel@OneTVXQ

Credit : OneTVXQ

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

—-

On another news,

090723 Jaejoong Won Over Lee Minho : #1 ” The Artist That I Would Like To Date For A Day”

TVXQ Jaejoong fans power defeating flower boy, Lee Minho

Korea Variety show 《Showbiz Extra》 had long ago recorded their 1000ep special, inviting citizens from over 60 places, and over 3000 people had joined this survey. And within this survey, one of the questions is “The artist that I would like to date for a day”, TVXQ Kim Jaejoong had won the votes by a strong 24.7% votes, winning over flower boy, Lee Minho, Kim Hyunjoong and Kim Bum.

However, Kim Bum was on the top list of “Matching-making him with another artist”. this was because of the show “Boys over Flower”, his co-actress, Kim So-Eun, not only defeating the co-star in the same show, Lee MinHo and Go Hye Sun who was on the chart #3, they had defeated the “Golden Couple” Rain and Song Hye Kyo, showing that the couple, Kim Bum and Kim So Eun are rather loved by the audiences(fans).

Source : TOM

Translated by : Mel@OneTVXQ

Credit : OneTVXQ

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest fin123

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

[FAN ACCOUNT] 090713 Jaejoong Went to a w-inds Concert on the 13th

Source: w-inds baidu

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

Picture: as tagged

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2s76tep.jpg

Jaejoong went to watch a w-inds concert on the 13th of July (he was at the VIP section).

Wearing a cap with his bangs pushed back, everyone tried to hold their laughter at him and even Ryohei Chiba was doing it.

After that, Keita Tachibana asked, "Do you have to be like this?"

Ryohei Chiba then said, "Because's Keita Tachibana's fringe is too short, he can't do that!" which made Keita say in a jokingly angry tone, "I'll grow it out then!"

Then this topic, "becoming a monk," was brought up. Keita Tachibana said, "If Jaejoong became a monk, it would be weird.

If I were to become a monk, we'll become the same."

Keita Tachibana and Ryohei Chiba shouted Jaejoong's name quite a number of times during their concert.

[iNFO] 090723 Jaejoong Won Over Lee Minho: #1 "The Artist that I Would Like to Date for a Day"

Source: TOM

Picture: HEY!JJ

ipzhc9.jpg

TVXQ Jaejoong's fans show their power, defeating flower boy, Lee Minho.

Korean show, arirang's 《Showbiz Extra》 had long ago recorded their 1000th episode special, inviting citizens from over 60 places and over 3000 people had joined this survey. And within this survey, one of the questions is "The artist that I would like to date for a day." TVXQ's Kim Jaejoong won the poll by a strong 24.7% votes, winning over flower boys, Lee Minho, Kim Hyunjoong and Kim Bum.

[iNFO] 090723 The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" Live Album

Source: YesAsia and DVD Heaven

rehu.jpg

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "MIROTIC" live album is now available for pre-ordering on YesAsia and DVD Heaven! The tracklisting is as follows:

CD 1

01. RIDE INTO THE EARTH

02. HEY! (Don't bring me down)

03. JUKEBOX IN AD2055

04. 악녀 (Are You a Good girl?)

05. Rising Sun (순수)

06. 낙원 (PARADISE)

07. 무지개 (RAINBOW)

08. Ppening Ment

09. HUG (포옹) -remix-

10. 사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) - Yoochun's Solo

11. 그것만이 내세상 - Jaejoong's Solo

12. Upon This Rock - Changmin's Solo

13. SHAPE OF DARKSIDE

14. Wrong Number

15. Purple Line

16. Balloon flies with memories

17. 풍선 (Balloons) -remix-

CD 2

01. 반달 (Insa)

02. Love in the Ice

03. Don't Say Goodbye

04. 인사

05. Xiahtic - Junsu's Solo

06. 체크메이트 (Checkmate) - Yunho's Solo

07. SPELLBOUND OF TVXQ

08. 주문-MIROTIC

09. The Way U Are -remix-

10. Somebody to Love (Japanese)

11. CRAZY LOVE

12. 하하하쏭

13. Sky (Japanese)

14. Closing Ment

15. Song for you

16. TONIGHT

17. Song for you -Studio ver.-

[iNFO] 090723 Oricon Singles and DVD Ranking

Source: Oricon and dnbn

20jlgdg.jpg2e6hs3b.jpg34oaes0.jpg332o0te.jpg

33 東方神起 「Stand by U」

msf3gy.jpg2m4rq1i.jpg2m50bi9.jpg

12 東方神起 「3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~」

18 東方神起 「2nd LIVE TOUR2007 ~Five in the Black~」

20 東方神起 「1st LIVE TOUR 2006 ~Heat, Mind and Soul~」

[iNFO] 090723 Oricon Yearly Charts (2009/07/27)

Source: Oricon + JPM

Singles

1, 651,377, Believe/曇りのち、快晴, , 嵐/矢野健太 starring Satoshi Ohno

2, 611,242, 明日の記憶/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~, , 嵐

3, 467,198, 愛のままで…, , 秋元順子

4, 386,193, Everything, , 嵐

5, 377,097, RESCUE, , KAT-TUN

6, 356,932, ひまわり, , 遊助

7, 331,248, ONE DROP, , KAT-TUN

8, 281,418, 恋のABO, , NEWS

9, 261,288, THE MONSTER ~Someday~, , EXILE

10, 231,122, 弱虫サンタ, , 羞恥心

11, 225,403, たんぽぽ/海賊船/其の拳, ,遊助

12, 210,510, 約束, , KinKi Kids

13, 208,551, Stand by U, , 東方神起

14, 200,196, 化身, , 福山雅治

15, 190,891, Days/GREEN, , 浜崎あゆみ

16, 175,788, 悪魔な恋/NYC, , 中山優馬 w/B.I.Shadow/NYC boys

17, 167,815, 浪曲一代, , 氷川きよし

18, 156,879, again, , YUI

19, 153,233, Share The World/ウィーアー!, , 東方神起

20, 152,959, Don’t say “lazy”, , 桜高軽音部

21, 147,947, 今宵、月が見えずとも, , ポルノグラフィティ

22, 139,298, 明日がくるなら JUJU with JAY’ED, , JUJU

23, 137,903, Cagayake!GIRLS, , 桜高軽音部

24, 137,405, 遥か, , GReeeeN

25, 136,063, 涙サプライズ!, , AKB48

26, 130,816, Rule/Sparkle, , 浜崎あゆみ

27, 124,219, 歩み, , GReeeeN

28, 119,352, WILD/Dr., , 安室

29, 111,266, 鏡花水月, , The SHIGOTONIN

30, 110,717, Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで, , 東方神起

31, 104,173, 10年桜, , AKB48

32, 104,032, 嘘, , シド

33, 102,007, milk/嘆きのキス, , aiko

34, 101,927, 虹, , コブクロ

35, 101,422, SAY YOUR DREAM, , GLAY

36, 101,016, ワンルーム・ディスコ, , Perfume

37, 99,429, It’s all Love!, , 倖田來未×misono

38, 98,149, 安芸の宮島, , 水森かおり

39, 98,016, 逢いたい, , ゆず

40, 97,352, 刹那, , GReeeeN

41, 95,101, Survivor ~090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】, , 東方神起

42, 92,607, Journey through the Decade, , Gackt

43, 91,531, 七夕祭り, , テゴマス

44, 89,752, I am xxx, , GLAY

45, 82,355, Love Forever, , 加藤ミリヤ×清水翔太

46, 81,093, 手紙 ~拝啓 十五の君へ~, , アンジェラ・アキ

47, 79,327, ノクターン/カンパニュラの恋, , 平原綾香

48, 78,003, スピリット, , V6

49, 75,229, WAO!, , ユニコーン

50, 74,750, 手紙 ~親愛なる子供たちへ~, , 樋口了一

Albums

1, 1,231,975, SUPERMARKET FANTASY, , Mr.Children

2, 871,384, 塩、コショウ, , GReeeeN

3, 815,982, EXILE BALLAD BEST, , EXILE

4, 645,666, DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE?, , DREAMS COME TRUE

5, 478,187, レミオベスト, , レミオロメン

6, 412,208, My song Your song, , いきものがかり

7, 387,544, TRICK, , 倖田來未

8, 370,209, NEXT LEVEL, , 浜崎あゆみ

9, 351,372, 残響, , 福山雅治

10, 320,332, アルトコロニーの定理, , RADWIMPS

11, 266,376, The Secret Code, , 東方神起

12, 250,771, シャンブル, , ユニコーン

13, 250,697, Triangle, , Perfume

14, 245,128, PUZZLE, , 関ジャニ∞

15, 241,965, Break the Records -by you & for you-, , KAT-TUN

16, 238,779, This Is The One, , Utada

17, 238,545, What’s Love?, , JUJU

18, 220,317, つるのうた, , つるの剛士

19, 218,317, 湘南乃風 ~JOKER~, , 湘南乃風

20, 212,411, GIRL NEXT DOOR, , GIRL NEXT DOOR

21, 205,158, Ring, , 加藤ミリヤ

22, 203,284, アイのうた2, , Various Artists

23, 196,686, 21世紀のブレイクダウン, , グリーン・デイ

24, 194,543, キング・オブ・ポップ -ジャパン・エディション, , マイケル・ジャクソン

25, 181,255, 三文ゴシップ, , 椎名林檎

26, 179,670, LOVE LETTER, , 大塚愛

27, 179,090, THE GREAT VACATION VOL.1~SUPER BEST OF GLAY~, , GLAY

28, 174,114, 銀魂BEST, , Various Artists

29, 166,507, ファンキーモンキーベイビーズ3, , FUNKY MONKEY BABYS

30, 165,508, HOCUS POCUS, , 木村カエラ

31, 163,523, The E.N.D., , ブラック・アイド・ピーズ

32, 161,909, AwakEVE, , UVERworld

33, 158,624, ANSWER, , アンジェラ・アキ

34, 143,839, debut, , 辻井伸行

35, 141,711, Trash We’d Love, , the HIATUS

36, 136,659, HeartY, , HY

37, 132,570, BEST&USA, , BoA

38, 128,880, Path of Independence, , 平原綾香

39, 126,437, VOICE, , 中島美嘉

40, 123,769, 告白, , チャットモンチー

41, 118,484, Ken’s Bar Ⅱ, , 平井堅

42, 117,501, BLEACH BEST TUNES, , Various Artists

43, 114,035, マンマ・ミーア!-ザ・ムーヴィー・サウンドトラック, , サウンドトラック

44, 113,865, あっ、ども。おひさしぶりです。, , GReeeeN

45, 112,866, 今、キミへ…, , Lil’B

46, 109,279, そしてもう一度夢見るだろう, , 松任谷由実

47, 107,583, リラプス, , エミネム

48, 105,968, ザ・フェイム, , レディー・ガガ

49, 104,896, うたい去りし花, , Aqua Timez

50, 104,588, カーペンターズ40/40 ~ベスト・セレクション, , カーペンターズ

[TRANS] 090722 Yunho's Day in a Gwangju Orphanage

Source: mimi @ yna.co.kr + TVXQHaNa

10eeumd.jpg

On the 18th, it was said that TVXQ's U-know Yunho visited an orphanage at his hometown Gwangju and enjoyed a day of fun with the kids there. They said he had a really good time there. After the Beijing concert, the boys returned to Korea for a short break. U-know Yunho, with his dad and friends, then went to the orphanage to help with the cleaning up and the distribution of food. They even sang for the kids.

U-know Yunho has actually been doing these kinds of voluntary work and his agency doesn't even know about it. It was only because some netizens published it on the net that everyone knew. His agency SM Entertainment expressed that "Yunho went to Japan for his schedule."

Before this, U-know Yunho went back to his high school, Gwangju High, last January and donated over 6,000,000 (T/N: About $5000) to his juniors to help them with their studies which caused quite a stir back then.

[TRANS] 090722 Kim Junho's Debut Song "I Love You"

Source: Kim Junho First (Fan) Site + Mr.TVXQ

op5zt.jpg

Kim Junho, Kim Junsu's brother, caused quite a buzz with his debut in 2009. Recently, Junho's agency said that his first song, "I Love You" would be released at the end of August (latest would be September). Chinese and Korean versions of the song "I Love You" would be included in this release and it is said that the Korean version was written by none other than Kim Junsu himself.

To make this single even more special, it would NOT be sold at any music stores nor record bars. It would be Junho's gift to his fans, as a sort of collection.

Single introduction:

"I Love You" is ballad where the music is very gentle and elegant, touching one's heart just by hearing the melody and lyrics. It tells the story of a pair of lovers and their promises to each other.

Adding to it, Junho sang with all his heart, making it really heartwarming, a song worth collecting and enjoying.

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090723 Original Photo Book - Information

[ORIGINAL PHOTO BOOK]

Choose the cuts that you like, and make one from scratch with your own hands! Create a one of a kind Tohoshinki Original Photo Book! It as also been quickly decided that the photos taken during their nationwide tour “4th LIVE TOUR 2009 〜The Secret Code〜 FINAL in TOKYO DOME”, will be released too!

A total of 6 versions, the Tohoshinki version as well as each member's version, will be released at the same time!!

A compilation of their 4th July Tokyo Dome Live is included. There are plenty of carefully selected photographs!

You have 32 choices out of the 100 photographs that will be published on the Internet.

It is a ground-breaking system which allows you to freely combine the pages as you wish.

This is a customized Photo Book, made from your own hands, which is one of a kind in the world.

Furthermore, there will be signatures on some Photo Books, which are chosen at random from each version.

(Details will be released after the sales begin, please refer to the Photo Book sales site.)

To purchase ⇒ http://www.god4u.jp/tohoshinki2009/

【All 6 Versions】

★東方神起 ver.

★Junsu ver.

★Yuchun ver.

★Jejung ver.

★Changmin ver.

★Yunho ver.

■Sale period: 2009.07.31 (19:00)〜2009.12.31 (24:00)

■Price: ¥3,200 each (Tax included・By shipping)

■Appearance: A4 Size / 38 pages including a member card

★The site can be accessed through you mobile telephone as well.

For the mobile version, please access it through the QR code.

※However, the photos cannot be loaded for selection through mobile access. Please note that the 32 pictures have to be selected in advance.

Source: [toho-jp.net]

[TRANS] 090723 TOHOSHINKI STAFF BLOG UPDATE

Junsu...

vq70ud.jpg

While the other members were i the midst of filming...

Junsu is resting!

He's humming along with his eyes closed (laugh).

Soon...

j16n21.jpg

The last shot!

Changmin is refreshed after going out to the veranda!

Practicing!

107rxfm.jpg

In between filming, they're practicing their new song!

Jejung...

sq5iz5.jpg

Is appreciating music through his iPod~ ♪

Filming~ ♪

24gvk1j.jpg

Today, they're filming at a beautiful studio!

What are they filming... Please look forward to it☆

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Pieces Of Shinki

shinkipos.png

When Does It Start and End?

July 31st, 11:00 PM Pacific - To August 6th, 11:00PM Pacific Time

What Is It?

Pieces Of Shinki (POS) is an activity where two new puzzle pieces each day (for a week) will be hidden through hide tags throughout Shink! Forums. Hide tags means that in order for you to see what is "hidden", you must post in the thread. New puzzle pieces will be hidden ONLY in new threads, so you don't have to backtrack through old threads. For Day 1, two pieces will be spread out in the new threads created during Day 1.

For example: On July 23rd, one of two new pieces will be hidden in all threads made on July 23rd. On the 24th, two DIFFERENT puzzle pieces will be hidden in all the threads made on the 24th. This will go on for a week.

What Is The Prize?

The prize is any DBSK single of your choice, CD only version.

Have any questions? Ask them here!

Archived