Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

Fujin Kouron Magazine

“The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5″

The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance. I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs).

In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out. But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice it’s Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs).

Now, I’m not a leader, I’m just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.

We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.

- Yunho

oh my gosh, Yunho's always the one that is best with words....the highlighted part especially...I can't put it better....it sums up what they are as a group and how important each member is to one another...5-1=0...*sigh*..I'm sure that DBSK wouldn't be where they are today if not for YH's awesome leadership....now that the guys have "grown up", YH understands that he needs to let go of the reigns and let his members make their own decisions and are very capable of doing so...my hats off to leader-shii.....I found his comment very touching indeed...home is where the heart is afterall=*)

here's a great fanvid of him..how can such a handsome man be so adorably cute?!=P:

{FanMade} Every Little U Uknow Yunho

Guest misshakissh

DO YOU THINK AVEX WILL RQUEST THAT THE BOYS BE EXEMT FROM SERVING AND BE CONSIDERED "SPECIAL CASE" LIKE OLYMPIC ATHLETE?

uh...... rofls.

avex is not a korean company. they have no connection/right to anything related to dbsk's korean "stuff" and besides no business firm or any what not can just REQUEST that they be exempt. its not easy as u would think lol. olympic atheletes are different because they go out literally to olympics as representative of korea and win medals for their nation. its in the law. dbsk isn't really that case. they are going to japan to make money. it a whole lot different situation.

I think it's possible but I heard that they boys do want to do the 2 year mandatory service. I don't know if AVEX will request but they can when the time comes and see. It's really hard to be exempt though because it's mandatory and not many celebrity can be exempt. The only one I know is Rain/Bi that got exempt but it was because he was international.

i really do hope u know the history/laws of exemption before u say that. as well as drafting. avex isn't even related to anything in korea. especially governmental stuff. they have no power or right or anything to just request it. its like saying some government in zimbabwe asking the united states government to allow gay men be able to serve in the military. its like negative zero chance that avex would even request it. sm.ent. doesnt even do that. what makes u think avex would have any power to . lol

bi/rain never got exempt. he still has to serve it. he can keep wait until his 30 until he serves. U have the choice of registering to join the army right when u graduate highschool to age 30. thats the limit you have to serve during the 2 of those years. after that he has no choice but to go. please get your information straight and please don't "make up" misleading false information.."international"??? bi's nationality and citizenship is still south korean. ROFLS. omg....lies lies lies lies lies.. jesus.

anyways that question sorry was totally a useless question but i still explained because i hate it when ppl don't get their facts told straight without being told false info.

Guest dbskatiehero

idk if this has been posted but if so please tell me haha.

yesasia have up 4th Live Tour 2009 -The Secret Code- Final in Tokyo Dome (Japan Version)

:) WHEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~ dang before mirotic concert on dvd? o.O

Guest kagome-san

I have a question abt All About DBSK season 3 whens the korean verison coming out? coz on yesasia and cdjapan they have only the japan verison and why is it so expensive??

oh and does anyone know what the boys will be doing during sept-dec coz i want to know if they will have a concert in malaysia or not.

ah i've been in china so i've failed to come and post T^T missing out on so much dongbang love =(

but anyways...

THIS SATURDAY - who's going to the beijing mirotic concert???? i wanna meet up with someone there or

on the way. i sit in B3 inside the field. please pm me and we can get in contact =D

-Rebecca

Guest Senorita_

[Fancam] Checkmate! ~ Yunho ~ Tokyo Dome 090704

this fan filmed from the screen ~

Thanks for the fancams. Yunho looks amazingly good in it. And Yunho with female dancers makes alot of girls jealous :P The song is getting abit addictive though, just hope they will release their solos in a single CD :)

I have a question abt All About DBSK season 3 whens the korean verison coming out? coz on yesasia and cdjapan they have only the japan verison and why is it so expensive??

oh and does anyone know what the boys will be doing during sept-dec coz i want to know if they will have a concert in malaysia or not.

I think the Korean version might be out in July or August. Japanese versions are always very expensive no matter if it's a DVD or CD. And I'm not sure what the boys' will be doing during sept-dec, they might come back to Korean I think.

Guest alex_itsmyname

Take a look at what I have found :) It was in the 3rd page of what most viewed today in youtube

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Guest alexkziel

Fujin Kouron Magazine

The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance.

Now, I’m not a leader, I’m just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.

We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.

- Yunho

Yunho, you let me speechless again.

This is so beautiful and mature.

To me he always will be DBSK leader, he loves them and take care of them like a true leader.

Our boys are growing up so much. :blush:

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Fujin Kouron Magazine

- Yunho

im almost crying now. those lines really made me abashed and depressed. I mean the guy is growing up, he has mature and touching thoughts. i know being a leader of a popular group is very hard, if you are a leader, you have to take care of the others, u will be a symbol and everyone will criticize and run you down even small mistake. But Yoonho is doing very well from past to now. i have to admit that he is the best leader of all of boy/girlbands i know. THSK cant become like now if they dont have a good oar. And no one in THSK suits leader post as well as Yunho.

Kagome - san: according to my knowledge, the boys will be in A nation during August, someone i know said they would appear in SM concert in Thai but im not sure about this.From September to December, i completely dont know. And about if they have a concert in Malaysia, well it hasnt been confirmed yet,they still have only 2 concerts in Beijing and Shanghai. I think we should guess what is in LSM mind lol. And i think Korean version of AADBSK 3 will come soon, im pretty sure its cost will be around 50$-60$

MORE JUNSU'S PICS IN DOME

131.jpg

130.jpg

129.jpg

128.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

Guest dreammssxx

oh man..youtube just suspended dreamsxxdbsk5 T-T

[Fancam] ChunJaeHo Cuts + Yoochun's "Tokyo!!" ~ TD 090705

i still remember yoochun's "saitama~!" from T Tour lol~ and yunho's 'baby' is such a tease >.<

Fujin Kouron Magazine:

im really touched by yunho's words. "When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing." i admire him for this..he is someone who you can depend on and will always be there for you. and takes care of you, just like him taking care of his members. yunho IS the best leader.

Which one of their songs do u never get tired of listening to?

hehehe random post but here you go

Balloons (first song ive ever heard of them! hahaha TOO CUTE!)

mirotic (ahahah they make me so jealous of their looks)

"O"

Forever Love(one of my favorite songs actually)

Triangle (remeber this song? hahahaha i really liked it does anyone else liked it?)

Rising Sun

Purple Line

Bolero

Ride On

Doush!te. (aw stupid song came on after i had a fight with my girlfriend hahah but i still like it)

Box in the ship (i like the carebean feel of it)

Survivor

Wrong Number

Hug

Shine

Darkness Eyes

I Believe

Tonight

Stand By u

Hey (dont bring me down)

anyone wanna reccomend me some more songs?

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

DBSK FIGHTING!

Fujin Kouron Magazine

Yunho's comment certainly made me think differently

All 5 of them are different individuals, which made them unique. While a member has a particular trait and lack of other traits, the other member seem to compenstate the "lost trait"

Its interesting, and I guess thats what make them so hugely popular today, because they compliment each other so well as a group

Guest Heaven2100

Fujin Kouron Magazine

The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance. I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs).

In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out. But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice it’s Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs).

- Yunho

he left me speechless actually.... I'm proud to be their fan... It's really rare to see people.. especcially popular people remain people.. and still... He is the leader for me...!! and he will stay leader.. and you can see how he truly loves the group.. Yunho made my day! And I didn't know how he was good with words:) And i wish that they will stay together...! because like he said.. they are all different... but together they complete each other... because of that I really don't have a fav member... Each of them gives something different.... and makes the group the best group(well in my opinion)! this is really a rare thing to see... even in voices.. they have really different voices.. but you don't notice that..! and i really love it that they give to everyone a moment to express themselves in a song! I respect them for that! I'm really proud to see how they have grown up!

about the army.. Really.. they have the opportunity not serving the army until 30 no? correct me if I'm wrong... so they still have the time... about DBSK are like normal people.. why not serving..? This is their country and I think that they really want to serve for their country... and really like someone said Avex isn't rellated to Korea... Of course with the situation now with North and South maybe they will take more people to the army... but again all the celebrities won't serve in something that related to war... at least I don't think.. so don't worryy...

Guest niocz

Is it normal to cry while reading yunnie’s part?? Oh yunnie… love yeah.. love yeah… love yeah…

“The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance.”

“We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.”

They're all grown up... not only physically but emotionally and intellectually as well...

I am so proud to be their fan...

OMG i thought i was the only one >_< even though i usually feel the DBSK 5=1 love from JJ..but this time leader-sshi made me cry hard >_< *my YH-bias has just increased to another level ="] *

to me ...YH has always been the best leader..even though it doesnt exactly show...

this makes me remember in the comments of FITB tour..YH said during the acapella ..as a leader..it scared him wen he couldnt see all the members eyes [cuz he and everyone was really tired] ...

and wen it comes to singing..YH might not get lots of parts to sing...but i always feel it's his deep voice that is keeping dbsk harmony together..especially wen it comes to acapellas... during their album promotion...yoosumin did a doush!tte acapella..and it really felt like something was missing...its really not the same wen just one of them is not there

amazingly well said leader-sshi =]

and on wen im the most proud to be their fan... i can trully say...ALL the time

dbsk <3

..and on them going on military service... i think they should go..not now of course...however i have only one wish which is for them to go as one..all together ^^

thank you jer_sweety for sharing

The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5″

The members images that I see Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, its settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance. I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs).

In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out. But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice its Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs).

Now, Im not a leader, Im just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.

We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally. When were in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when were in sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, its a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home. Even when Im going to the distance, once upon a time, it will always be an important return place of me.

- Yunho

awww..yunho-shii you are the best leader. This is why folks we shouldnt argue about favourtism,couples and all those things. The 5 of them is really important to one another. I love love love leadershii. It was so beautiful what he said. The boys are growing up and i am happy that whwenever where ever they are they'll always have each other.

Archived