[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sheilapiglet

[NEWS] 090706 DBSK - 4th Live Tour 2009 Final in Tokyo Dome [1/2]

I guess part2 will be up later....TD is definately massive and it's awesome how many fans the guys have gotten themselves in Japan after all their hard work....it's almost surreal!..I hope that people who are not fans won't get confused and think that their color is blue tho after seeing the glowsticks...haha...hopefully someone will be able to translate=)

Baseball Player Darvish Talks about DBSK

skip to 3:37..have no idea what he's saying about them but it has something to do with their doushte song=P

[News] YTN News From Tokyo Dome: Chasing After The Wind, Tohoshinki‏

South Korea 5 members group who has been active in Japan, Tohoshinki is trying to spread the wind of Hallyu wave.

They’re the first Korean group who can successfully stood up on the big stage of Tokyo Dome.

Kim Sang Woo as correspondent of Tokyo Press is reporting from Tokyo.

[Report]

The home ground of Japanese pro baseball team Yomiuri Giants, last weekend afternoon within two days, I was lost in the chaos of female fans to watch performance of 5 members group singers from Korea, Tohoshinki.

[interview: Tohoshinki fan in 40's]

“They’re singing and dancing look is perfect and they’re handsome”

The fans have been in a long line to buy concert souvenirs that is worth about 3~4 manwons (1 man = USD 16) for one.

They love Tohoshinki’s costumes and they had a hot battle trying to get at least one shot of their favourite stars.

[interview: Tohoshinki fan in 10's]

“They definitely have amazing singing voices”

The concerts that took approximately 400 million won to product have had approximately 30,0000 audiences, started in last May in Kobe to 9 other cities.

They’re blessed with the glory to finally become the Korean group who stand in Tokyo Dome stage which can accomodate 50,000 audiences.

Tohoshinki has been selling their latest Japanese record for more than 300,000 copies and still running, proving the top star of them.

[interview: Tohoshinki fan in 30's]

“The characters of the 5 are all very different, I feel that it is an appealing aspect to Japanese people.”

It might’ve been this reason that this person has sat down in a train station with a large picture of the hallyu star.

Tohoshinki, Big Bang, and BoA are the young singers who are aiming to spread the wind of Hallyu wave.

source: YTN News

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shineecockroach

ORONAMIN-C COMMERCIAL

Yay, their acapella was awesomeeeeee <3 If they sang like that in front of me, I'd drink poison if they ask me to xD Man, they are pretty BIG in Japan right now, this is so amazing~ ^_^ Anyways, I think the story is about Aya Ueto (the girl) making a mistake with the copies and they were singing about that (I think) I only got Jaejoong's last part: Demo saa, kore nonde --> But anyway, here drink this. or something to that effect xD And the lady at the end telling Aya that she's not done with paperworks yet.

The other parts are too fast for me and my mind's not working properly right now >.<

Anywas, brb to put a yt link (unless someone's already uploading it ^^ ;)

Untitled.jpg

Guest tavy_potter

Little Late but I found some nice pic in Mirotic Press Conference In Thailand here

>> http://www.sudsapda.com:80/SudSapDa2007/incity.aspx?id=2652

Trans : God Of The East VS Cassiopeia

TVXQ, Korean Boyband came to Thailand for "YAMAHA Presents TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC " Press Conference

with special effect budget more than 70 million baths.On press day there're so many Cassiopiea army attended the event.

before the end of the show U-Know has said cute sweet words in Thai " Ruk na Jub Jub" (means Love,kiss kiss).

Guest toomuchsmiling

It feels definitely...surreal!! It's like..since the day of Tokyp Dome I can't

even believe that this has happened. The dream came true!!

And now I'm hearing/reading they beat our Arashi who's always number one on the

Oricon Charts??? It's just so dream-like!! And i CAN'T even imagine how our boys are feeling right now.

And that Blue Sea for Stand By U was really touching. <33333

moments where i feel proud of DBSK? Definitely this week has been one of them.

moments like this where they just PROVE they're the top. It's just so...amazing. :lol:

That's the word.

AMAZING.

And I can't help but just remembering back to the Rising Sun days and comparing to now...

it's...there are no words besides amazing that i can think of.

Guest opalopal

I've been silent for such a long time and now i can't be no more. SO PROUD :tears: . I did almost cry when i saw the first fancam of DOME. It's so big. And the RED OCEAN....BLUE ONE also....feel like i'm looking at something which doesn't exist on earth, so wonderful....no more words to describe.

PS: Please every body, stop the "skip-song" topic. I know I know but i feel a bit hurt now when i've read such many :mellow:

Guest classic8iron

The boys looked so cute playing with the racing cars! For a moment, it didn't feel like they were top stars in Asia. Just regular normal youths. <3

The members sure had fun hitting Yunho.. :lol: Yoochun looked so adorable when he hit YH! Look at his expression after hitting him! He was in such a glee! haha.. Yunho looked like he was going to faint after all that. :lol: And Changmin really gave it his all... :sweatingbullets:

I could not agree with you more! In spite of the fact that they ARE "top stars in Asia"...they act "just (like) regular youths"....that's what make them so endearing and so down-to-earth. You don't get the sense that they are "divos". Eventhough they just performed at the Tokyo Dome, their respond is still so humble and in awe.

That's what make them stand out from all the other group --- their dorkiness/playfulness mixed with truly hardwork. When I watched clips of their concerts, they are truly passionate performers.

Guest Toink3

THSK In Oronamin-C COMMERCIAL

fd93fbf67a33c65dc9315b93dfc43424.jpg

95eb40e961bbcf51c99a7409a28fdbea.jpg

6558dbfd39a473c21f25fe191c86f1b5.jpg

2f3d90175217ed07b117975ee5208ee3.jpg

ddd8d8431ae4d3b6c970d64278da8cd0.jpg

omG..the accapella is kinda Funny and..Nice on da same tyme...XD

LOVE IT..XD

CREDIT:MOnarque+Toink3@sOompi

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest whisperpuppies

Ahh! So cute! Thank you for sharing~

30 second version Translations:

Ueto: Acha~ It's wrong again...

THSK: Doush!te (Why...)

Ueto: Hnn?

THSK: Why did you make a mistake on the copy?

You'll be late for the meeting,

the resources will be wasted,

how many times has it been?

Why are you so troubled?

Instantly laugh

and pass off (the bad feelings)----this part not sure

But go ahead and drink this

Drink up heartily, Oronamin C

*drinks*

See you.

Ueto: Bye bye!

Boss: Still haven't made the copy yet?

Ueto: Ehh?

15 second version Translations:

Ueto: Acha~ It's wrong again...

THSK: Why did you make a mistake on the copy?

You'll be late for the meeting,

the resources will be wasted,

But go ahead and drink this

Drink up heartily, Oronamin C

*drinks*

Ueto: Bye bye

Boss: What are you doing?

I don't have the video nor do I know where to download it, so I think someone else will sub it soon!

Guest Honey_KizZ

090707 CEO Matsuura Blog Update‏

Tohoshinki’s Tokyo Dome and Tour Ended Safe and Sound!

Single Stand by U of Tohoshinki is doing good.

And after the concert was ended in Tokyo Dome with best seller,

Tour is finally determined to finish.

After four and half year in Japan, and is able to come to this spot..

We’re left with deep emotion

In the future, we expect a new evolution of them in rapid advance.

Let’s work hard!

b00691384a529409a5564.jpg

source: CEO Matsuura blog

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

what i dislike about fandom in general is when fans think that it's necessary to 'beat out' another group. im more happy when i see dbsk beat their own records...

i agree w/ u on this...no need to put groups against each other....they are not the same...in my eyes, the only competition they have

is themselves. they strive to be better then themselves...improving year after year.

if someone beats them that's fine, as long as i know that they gave it their all and there are no regrets.

the press also likes to start the fire sometimes too... -__-

especially in kpop...

oronamin-c cm:

finally! they got a cm in japan!

when am i proud of them?

i'm proud to know that they're still the same boys whose songs i fell in love with years ago.

i'm proud when i see them smile, cry, hug after achieving their goal or winning awards.

i'm proud when i see them work so hard, going from country to country performing

and showing their best selves even when they are stressed out or tired.

it's funny, i feel like a proud mother watching over them...they started so small in japan

but have gotten more popular this year...i'm really proud that they stuck through it all...being away

from their families and having to travel back and forth...i cant even image what they've gone through

at such a young age...their perseverance, dedication, passion and teamwork amazes me.

which songs do u skip?

i think this topic is great...criticism is not bad.

for me it's mostly the funky jpopish songs....like Trick...and i dont

like together either. i dont like listening to some songs on the cd...but i enjoy the live performances.

i love their ballads the most.

since we're on the topic about songs...

Which one of their songs do u never get tired of listening to?

for me it's doush.ite, begin and insa.

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090707 Aya Ueto, THSK Monopolises New CM, Member Hope To Date

Reported at 13:18

Actress Aya Ueto, poster child for the new CM for『Oronamin C Drink』and guest characters Korean-born popular group, Tohoshinki, participated in the press conference that was held on 7th July. The popular group had just had a successful 2-days at the Tokyo Dome, and this is their first collaboration with Aya Ueto, who said "I'm happy to monopolise" with a smile.

In passing, as it was the Festival of the Weaver/Star Festival today, when asked about the ideal image of stars, they revealed, "Someone who is able to hold out till the end is good. A person who is distant but established".

For the new CM, Aya Ueto dresses up as an OL (T/N: Office Lady), and the content also includes Tohoshinki singing in acapella. Looking back, Aya Ueto said, "Everyone was friendly and talked, so we were all able to loosen up". Jejung gave high praise and said, "Ueta-san has a cute image, but if you see her close up, she's a beautiful woman. It's our first time (collaborating) and the atmosphere was good", and it seems that they are very compatible.

Aya Ueta who appears in the『Oronamin C Drink』CM attended in a red yukata, told the press that her wish for the Festival of the Weaver, "It's been a long time since I participated in a live during summer, I want to perform in front of a large assembly of people," expressing her excitement at returning to the music scene after 2 years.

On the other hand, Jejung said, "Personally, I want to go on a date with a lover. But I don't have a lover, and I haven't gone on a date for years. She should have the 'Genki batsuratsuu?' feeling" mixing in the slogan of the product they were promoting, which appealed to the audience.

This is Aya Ueto's 17th participation in a CM, and it will become Tohoshinki's first domestic Japanese CM. 『Acapella Shinki』the new CM for『Oronamin C Drink』will be broadcasted nationwide on 11th July.

Source: [Oricon]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

30 seconds CM: HERE

Guest minhchau

090707 CEO Matsuura Blog Update‏

Which one of their songs do u never get tired of listening too?

For me it s' Survivor, Heart, mind and soul, Why did I falling love with you? (I can't type Doush.ite) T_T

Guest LeaYuri

Yay!The CM usually featuring popular celebrities so I bet their poplarity has reached its peak :)

And thanks shineecokroach for sharing..Youtube is currently in maintenance.

SbU (I've mentioned last week that I listened it more than 100 times and I guess it's reached to 150+ times for today.I dun care others call me freak :tongue2: ) Love In The Ice (Live),Bolero (Live),Insa,My Little Princess,Dous!hite ------->>pls note that these are not favourite songs but the songs that I NEVER get bored listening it.Favourite songs are abt 90% out of all TVXQ's songs :D

[TRANS] 090707 Aya Ueto, THSK Monopolises New CM, Member Hope To Date

Jaejoong seems he admired Aya in person.That's good to hear :rolleyes:

SOLO PICS FOR ORONAMIN C CM

67482_200907070449083001246941490c.jpg

67482_200907070441518001246941490c.jpg

67482_200907070433581001246941490c.jpg

67482_200907070409875001246941490c.jpg

67482_200907070426093001246941490c.jpg

67482_200907070389124001246941490c.jpg

source: dnbn

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

V

@redwarrior Thanks for being my side XD

Guest Redwarrior

Stand By U [Live and Recorded]

Love In the Ice [Live only....recorded just doesn't beat out the lives]

Wasurenaide [Live and recorded]

Surivivor (haha I guess I'm just one of the few that actually likes this song)

Bolero [Live-Ontama, Nagoya...etc and recorded]

Doush.Ite [Live--Anation and Ontama and recorded]

TAXI [Live & recorded]

Asu wa Kuru kara [Live]

Purple Line [Live]

Darkness Eyes (Live T concert version)

Tonight(Live versions only...can't stand the recorded one for some reason)

Colors ~Melody and harmony~ (Live version)

Are You a Good Girl? (Live version--Golden Disk Awards....SO MUCH ENERGY :D )

Wrong Number + Mirotic Remix @ SBS Gayo festival [live]

There's more except I can't think of them.....

Then there's also the times where I am crazy about one song for a long time (1-2 weeks and I'll replay it) These ones are the ones that I wouldn't mind hearing for the rest of my life :D

SbU (I've mentioned last week that I listened it more than 100 times and I guess it's reached to 150+ times for today.I dun care others call me freak :tongue2: ) Love In The Ice (Live),Bolero (Live),Insa,My Little Princess,Dous!hite ------->>pls note that these are not favourite songs but the songs that I never get bored listening it :D

Bolded part: don't worry.......I do the same too ! :D hehe--my parents think i'm weird 0.o we can be weird together! :D

Commercial:

It was so cute!! I loved the acapella. I like how they made it Doush/ite-esque. Hope they get offered more commercial deals in the future.

Archived