[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand?

For me, it will be Secret Game when i first hear it. Rainbow from mirotic album, PROUD.

I didn't like Secret Game because I think it's noisy.

and Rainbow, arghs. i will just skip that one.

For proud, I used to dislike it because it's like super sad, i keep remembering the performance when they cried.

But I've been loving it now.

When do you feel the most proud to be a dongbangtoho fan?

i will feel proud of them everytime.

When they achieve something big, performed well etc. THEY'RE JUST SIMPLY WONDERFUL

& CONGRATULATIONS FOR TOPPING THE ORICON CHART :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marose270

HEy guys....

I read in AllKpop that DVDs would be out about september...

i was wondering if any of you gusy here knows

where i can order or even pre-order these stuff....

I hope some oNe can helP!!!

tnx alot!!!

TVXQ hwaiting!!!!

Guest yeezer

HEy guys....

I read in AllKpop that DVDs would be out about september...

i was wondering if any of you gusy here knows

where i can order or even pre-order these stuff....

I hope some oNe can helP!!!

tnx alot!!!

TVXQ hwaiting!!!!

Someone posted this link to go to to pre-order. :)

part1q.jpg

part2v.jpg

par3.jpg

Guest annne82

Lately I've been posting more than usual but I can't seem to be able to keep these to myself..

I feel so proud.. ( lol.. some may think who does she think she is to be feeling proud.. what has she done??)

But seeing all the achievements of the boys.. who can NOT not be proud?!?!?

Tokyo Dome -> Blue sea.. AWESOME!! ( saw a fan cam and it IS breathtaking)

Oricon -> Number one on the chart! + 180 k single sold within one week!!!

And then reading that they didn't expect Tokyo Dome this quickly just shows how humble they are..

I wonder what is in their sleeve as surprise for us once again.. Each time they surprise us even more..

What will be the next surprise :)

Guest unruffledchua

I was overwhelmed by pride when I heard Tohoshinki's voices live at Tokyo Dome. Loving them all this while was worth it. Their musical talents and abilities are real. Well we can all love Tohoshinki for many reasons, if it was their looks that first attracts you, wait till you hear and see them perform. They have been blessed and have worked hard to fulfill their talents.

My impressions of Tokyo Dome concert on 4th July 2009

My seat/ view at the Tokyo Dome was a good one. I could stay seated and still get a good, albeit small view. I was content to get that perspective of their performance and did not have a real need to see them upclose as I just saw them upclose the weekend before, at the Mirotic Concert. The crowd at Tokyo Dome was amazing. So so many females congregated at that place that day.

I was enthralled by how good Tohoshinki's voices were despite being in such a huge venue of 50,000 people. JaeChun's duet was a beautiful surprise...the song was angelic. It really helps that the Japanese crowds just silently watched the performances, even the dance performances. You can really appreciate Tohoshinki's singing in such an attentive audience.

I'm always impressed by how Tohoshinki strive to be closer to the audience on their live stages. At a small stage, they would reach out touch the hand of an audeience. At a huge stage, they went round in mobile platforms and threw hand-signatured plastic balls to as many audiences. I hope they'll continue to be this warm to their audiences as they get more popular.

Close to the end of the concert, I could see how tired they all were. I could see it clearly on Changmin's face as he put his last ounce of energy to keep the song going. He was looking very intently at his hyungs to ensure that he gives them a hand should they be too tired and miss their parts. He was doing that so intently that he didn't even care how he looked on the big monitors. They all were just focused on delivering the song well to the audience. It was amazing to see their teamwork...I was very touched.

I cried when they sang Begin accompanied by Yoochun's piano...it was just so beautiful...I was so touched. Thinking about it makes me want to cry too... :P

**A few teenage male fans sat across the aisle from me. I was spying on their behaviour towards the Tohoshinki concert. They liked the fast dance numbers and waved their lightsticks with force. My friend noticed one of them crying during a ballad. Tohoshinki's performance can touch anyone. YES?!!

You guys are highly encouraged to aim to go for at least one of Tohoshinki's live performance in Japan. It would be an unforgettable experience! ^^

Edited for spelling errors and added ** on 7/7/09...feel free to post this elsewhere. :)

Guest blackelement_ice

yes we love our dong bang ...but yeaah..sometimes some songs just didnt match our taste...i dont skip...but have least love towards

- box in a ship

- paradise

- beautiful you *surprise surprise*

Guest luvu_mpyc

have been a silent reader for a long time but really want to say this, thanks for all the fan account for tokyo dome concert it really make those who cant go to the concert place fans really happy.

have one request can anyone tell me where is this video from

dbntz7.gif

gif credit to as tagged and paloma_jaejoong@soompi dbsk thread

Guest toki114

More pics at tokyo dome~~~

yoochun's fanboy and jj's fangirl

sdc10246h.jpg

at premium seat gate after show finished

sdc10254.jpg

Tokyo dome

sdc10248.jpg

sdc10251r.jpg

sdc10250.jpg

credit to 제제피스@bestiz

Guest kinkie_lass

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*1 東方神起 「Stand by U」29,278

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

Tohoshinki is probably the first artiste to outsell Arashi for daily chart on the first week, in a long time :D

I assumed it was because the Tokyo Dome version of SBU, but I read somewhere that version isn't counted for Oricon.

can someone clarify this? :unsure:

the usual suspect:

Rainbow from Mirotic album. 9095/9096. Balloons. Beautiful You.

a lot of their songs from the second japanese album isn't my cup of tea :ph34r: like zion, high time, step by step...

lots of their Korean ballads too... ugh. it's not their fault i just don't dig ballads that much

i actually love their earlier stuff, the backstreet boys-esque songs a lot. :lol:

where are they now anyway? dammit can't believe that i'm actually missing them and their updates XD

Guest dinni

(/^^)/ \(^^\)

yeayyy~!!!

CONGRATS to the boys!!

for the Tokyo Dome Concert and for being the 1st on oricon daily charts..

yeayy!

When do you feel the most proud to be a dongbangtoho fan?

actually, since the first time i knew them, i've felt so proud to be their fan.

and for the most proud to be a dongbangtoho fan is when they performed on the stage, every stage,, dancing and singing. :D

Guest Heaven2100

God I'm getting addicted to this thread....:D:D is it bad???

THEY ARE FIRST>.!!! GOD... I'm so proud...!!! YOu know?? They are the real example how talent and especcially hard work can get you to real greatness..!!!! and they are the proof!!!! GO BOYS!!!

And A question...: i know that this was asked before... but i want to ask you again... maybe it changed..: How do TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki affected or influenced your life??

for me... I've been playing the piano.. and studying music since the age 5... and truly...?? i didn't love it.. i really didn't... i didn't want to play the piano... but my parents thought that I had a gift...

and then.. this year... when i got to know DBSK TVXQ... i started to understand music.. although i hated them at first... It may sound funny but don't laugh... Really.. and now.. I'm enjoying playing the piano and playing some of their songs... I finally understand music and understand and feel what I'm playing.!! SO THANKS TVXQ for that...:))))) and.. Like I said... they are the example of hard work paying off... sometimes not only talent helps.. but also the hard work!!! And i think that we all need to learn from that! :P

Guest chyna

My impressions of Tokyo Dome concert on 4th July 2009

Thanks for that fanaccount, unruffledchua! I cant imagine how breathtaking their voices are in live concerts. I got goosebumps just watching the jaechun colors fancam in YT. ahhh, i want to go to a tohoshinki live!!

question: So far compared to the others has SBU been their biggest selling single for the first week? IMO 180K is enormous but is it the first time that they reached the 180k mark for the first week?

AVEX NETWORK Youtube Channel

^ I was browsing through YT, and Avex just uploaded a bunch of the boys MVs ^^ for a 東方神起 Special. Most of us have seen the MVs, but I'm just so happy since I've been waiting for them to upload since I subscribed :D Too bad they disabled the comment and rating feature so we can show avex our support for the boys..maybe we can still send them msgs through the channel :lol: . Anyways, i'm just glad they featured Toho among their artists

Here's a cap of the channel:

avexnetwork_youtube_channel.jpg

Also, interesting pics - security is already needed to hold off fans at the omotesando station :lol:

japanlegra.jpg

japanlegra1.jpg

credit: getsuyobi

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Blue Ocean <3

324549_2009761303451.jpg

b2b85daf480d92eb7dd92ae3.jpg

c6b0aa9497412d2f7af4807e.jpg

credit: as tagged

source: alwaysjj

The boys are receiving so much love <3 #1 Daily Chart, Tokyo Dome success, Blue Ocean, and the fan spazzing :D . I'm very happy for their success.

Guest SHINee-girl

How do TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki affected or influenced your life??

For me they have change the way i feel in life, the way i think of myself.

there music brings me happines i always smile when one of there song comes up.

so i pretty think they helpt my life

Guest beibe87

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

congrat for the boys!!!! so prouddddddd.....wish they got the weekly as well! *cross finger*

thanks for the vid..u are so cute! u got me excited as i watch the vid..hahahahhaha

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

i'm proud when i listen to their songs, to watch their performance..i'm proud to find out their imporvement in their dancing n singing ability...i'm proud when i heard they accomplish something..i proud when i heard ppl saying how modest, how professional, how hardworking, how nice, etc they are...i'm proud when ppl acknowledge their talent..i'm proud in everything they did..they always make me proud to be their fan..when they say something, they really did..for ex, when they said that they promise to meet the fans in bigger venue, they did! when they said that they will always working hard and will shows their improvement, they did! they always consequent in whatever they say..i'm always proud to be their fan..really...

have one request can anyone tell me where is this video from

its from Bigeast DVD..u can check the video here

Guest cheezychunnie

CONGRATZ BOYZZZ!!!!LURVE THEM TO DEATH...

I WAS WONDERING WHY KOREAN TV CHANNEL SUCH AS MNET

DID NOT INTERVIEW THEM LIKE WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOIN' DURING BUDOKAN?

COZ THIS TIME ITS REALLY BIG THING! OR DID I MISSED THE LINK?

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

with all of the boys activities in japan, especially Tokyo Dome Concert..

i really really REGRET my decision to not continue my study there TToTT

seriously, and this is my first time regret that decision :P

well.. i should responsible with my decisions and ready for consequences,right???

so..i'll try to bury all of these regrets.. ^^"

i'm really adore cassies and bigeast.. you guys do a lot of difficult projects for the boys,

thanks for your hardwork, everyone need supporter behind their back, at least to encourage them to do their best because, you don't want to dissapoint people that do cheers with full of efforts to support you,right??? :D

and i believe the boys really really love every single of you.. i love you too ^^;

and boys..

you guys are HUMAN too.. we're really really really understand..

so please..take a rest for a moment when you feel you already on your limit,

*even school has break..^^"

you GUYS already did GREAT JOB..

thanks for your commitment, effort, hardwork, and every single sacrifice to present the DBSK TVQX THSK now..

Minnie Endorsing Colonize

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3799/33707542.jpg

cre: dnbn

Oh my..did i already tell that minnie looks so..eye-candy in here??? :D

[News] Tohoshinki as The 1st at ORICON Chart, Beated The Top Crowned Idol Aramini cooperohoshinki is Ended to Beat Arashi for Oricon Daily Chart

According to the report released on July 6th by Japan Oricon Chart, Tohoshinki's single "Stand by U" which became the 2nd place before finally beated Japan idol Arashi and is crowned as the king of daily chart.

Released on July 1st on the same day as Tohoshinki, with more than 10,000 copies sold, Arashi was ranked first and Tohoshinki followed straight behind at second. However, thanks to the unfolding effect of Dome concert on July 4th and 5th, finally today Tohoshinki got his Daily Chart 1st.

SM Entertainment agency spokeperson said, "Today on Oricon Daily Chart, Tohoshinki is confirmed as No. 1. This is one opportunity to see how popular Tohoshinki in Japan."

Tohoshinki's single sales is rising to exceed 30,000 copies.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------

they beat arashi ???!!!

omo.. :o

CONGRAT'S BOYS!!!! you guys deserve it!!!

stand by u kinda has addictive-sensation on me ^^"

my brother will banging my door,again, if i continue to take my "stand by u" daily dose in my room again..><"

but i believe it's just because the volume kinda abnormal for my room size :D

because he listen to tvxq since Rising sun times, and he has Mirotic, Crazy Love, Hey!Don't bring me down, and Yunho's Close to you on his BELOVED-PSP..

HOW TVXQ AFFECT MY LIFE ?

the boys is really really AWESOME..

and i never stop to adore them,

for me..their talent, effort, hardwork, and attitude is their major pheromome,

i'm spazzing them and also inspired by them..

so if someone ask me, who is my inspiration, i will answer TVXQ,

maybe you guys find out it sounds so cliche, but its what happened..

they always remind me that commitment, effort, hardwork, and attitude will bring great success..

okay..i'm fighting now..fight with all of my effort.. and i hope, okay..i'm not intending to be in oricon chart since i'm not in music field ^^",i can achieve my goals asap.. i hope i'll earn $26 millions dollar within 6 months too..hehe^^" too much to be a goal :P

inspired by them will make your life much better, at least that what happened on me..

so guys, keep fightin' and keep support the boys!!!

Guest BoA_TVXQ

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*1 東方神起 「Stand by U」29,278

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

Congrats!!! 180k copies has been sold, almost reach 200k. im very proud of them. they have been doing so well these days, all hard things has been through and now the sun shines on them, they're walking on the road to glory. i wonder what will be next goal after Tokyo Dome.

Minnie Endorsing Colonize

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3799/33707542.jpg

cre: dnbn

Changmin!!! xD very hot, i cant find the word to describe him now. * speechless*

JAE IN TOKYO DOME

078.jpg

077.jpg

076.jpg

075.jpg

072.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

068.jpg

071.jpg

cre: as tags

Archived