[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

ORICON Single 1/7/09

2 94,838 Stand by U RZN 09/7/1

東方神起

oh wow look at this 0_0

i was only kidding when i siad i want them to hit 100K mark on the first day,

but look how close it really is.

Congrats to the boys, sooo happy for them.

Anyways just wanted to share a wierd dream with you guys,

it just happen also.

I dreamt their first days sales for stu was over 600K

and i woke up from laughing.

and here i am now telling you guys this,

werid dream?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

I don't think this has been shared yet :)

Tohoshinki Interview on Oricon website - July 1st

Thanks for sharing.

It was such a nice interview <3 The boys does want to travel alot! Lol, and since Yunho wants to snowboard, he can borrow Yoochuns :rolleyes:

ORICON Single 1/7/09

東方神起

OMG! :o Is my eyes tricking me? My expression went like this :w00t: when I saw their SBU sales reaching nearly 95k on the first day! Gosh, that IS such a huge achievement! The boys should be really estatic to know about this. May their singles reach that much amount in the future :)

Guest glediel128

Hi,

Sorry to be late but here is my fancam from Mirotic concert in bangkok day 1-Wrong number.

I was pretty close to them but it's a bit shaky.

Enjoy!

Guest Leni1430265175

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

oh goodness... NO ONE understands.. sometimes my mom will be interested and then she'll say something dumb.. like i have no chance with jaejoong or whatever.. hhaha.. as much as i love them.. she doesnt understand that i love them for their music haha :P .. anywho..

congrats to the boys!! :D their SBU sales!! woo hoo!! ^^ <3

thanks for sharing those pics of the oricon interview! :D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090701 THSK's Sales For First Half Of 2009 Brings In KRW$33,000,000,000

Japanese rankings chart, ORICON, revealed the "First half of 2009 Sales Ranking" 30 June. On this sales ranking chart, Tohoshinki ranked #8, bringing in ¥2,500,000,000 (KRW$33,000,000,000).

In first place is their nationally renowned group EXILE, with sales of ¥5,400,000,000, and second place goes to Arashi with sales of ¥4,400,000,000. SMAP and Koda Kumi follow Tohoshinki closely, ranking ninth and tenth place respectively.

As can be seen, Tohoshinki's impact and status has reached that of the A-list standard.

The sales ranking this time only included the sales of albums, singles and DVDs released this year. If the profits included the sales they made through concerts and advertisement deals, Tohoshinki's sales results would be even more spectacular. Their national tour will come to an end on the 4th and 5th July, at the Tokyo Dome. Currently, it is difficult to obtain tickets, and ticket prices through bidding, have soared above ¥1,000,000; proof of their indisputable popularity.

With regards to rumours of Tohoshinki disbanding:

On 26th & 27th June, they wrapped up their 3rd Asia Tour in Bangkok, but they will still have concert performances in July and August in Japan. A staff from their management company said, "Up until the end of the year, their performance schedules are extremely tight, and the members think that the rumours of disbanding are ridiculous. Tohoshinki has climbed the ranks of J-pop singers, from the lowest ranks to what they are today, a recognised J-pop group. The results of the ranking this time, also holds a lot of meaning to them."

Source: [将爱myyunho.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: [heyjj + iscreamshinki.net]

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON CREDITS

[TRANS] 090701 TOHOSHINKI STAFF BLOG UPDATE

10f0w2g.jpg

fel82e.jpg

Tokudane! Live performance!

During the live broadcast, they sang [share The World] and [stand By U].

The members also enjoyed themselves~ ♪

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON CREDITS

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest loveprincemax

Bangkok Miroticon- Changmin~

ㅠㅠoho~~so manly~;; I die without you my loverㅋㅋ

img00471o.jpg

img02491.jpg

img02151.jpg

img02091.jpg

credit::FLC

yukarii post::ㅋ.ㅋChang oppa's shoes are so sweet there!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest KY5354

Congrats to stripesoflove! The banner is really nice! =)

Oricon Weekly Sales

Wow TSC sold 3K+ last week? I hope it continues to sell like that considering Tokyo Dome is coming up.

And STW is about to it 150K soon. :w00t:

Oricon Daily Sales

It's amazing to watch THSK's growth with each single. I can't believe it's 94K first day. I was hoping for 100K first WEEK. But this is just ... wow. It should overtake STW for first week sales which I'm glad about. Otherwise we'd be getting all the "THSK's best selling single is an anime opening" comments. :rolleyes: Plus SBU is so pretty...but STW is...mmm.

Stand By U Promo

ehhhh??!! How comes London underground stations don't have this?! Lol..I think I'd faint though.

Stars who don't make sense

LOL! Not surprising that the boys, bar leadersshi, made the list. Espesh Jae. That boy is just weird. :P

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

Lol...I loved reading everyone's replies on this. Some of you have amazing ommas! My mum is like DongBang-who?! Anyways I'm too old to fangirl so I try to refrain from it in the offline world. Lol

My friends have no clue...well they know I listen to "this Korean group" but that's it. My parents know because every so often, something comes through the post and they're like "You bought something online again?!!!!?" but they don't complain. I caught my dad tapping his foot in time with their music when I was watching one of their performances and he was asking me "This DBSK, they didn't win anything at this year's music awards?" I was like 'eh???' and he said "Only the Wonder Girls and T-something won." My face was like :blink: my dad keeps up with KPop??? But I said "Is it TVXQ?" and he said 'Yeah!' and I told him it's DBSK's English name. Lol

Most understanding has to be my lil bros though. They listen to the boys and watch their shows with me...actually the youngest one (he's 17) admits to being a "fanboy". :D

My cousins love KPop too but they 'dislike' DBSK <_<

A Question for U.S. Fans...

It depends on your DVD player. I'm from the UK but luckily for me, I have DVD players that are all-region compatible. Check your DVD players? Also someone above ^ mentioned playing them on your computer. I think there are limitations with changing your region-code though? So check it through before you do it. :)

The Korean version of AADBSK should have English subtitles so wait for that instead of the Japanese release. As for the CD+DVDs, I'm the same as you (can't understand Japanese/Korean) so I've just stuck to buying CD-only versions of their releases (unless the DVD is a concert/showcase or something). ^^

I´m just posting Oricon Interview ok???

Thanks Sayuri_JaeJoong!! Those (Jae) pics are yummy! lol Hope there's HQ ones soon!

[TRANS] 090701 THSK's Sales For First Half Of 2009 Brings In KRW$33,000,000,000

The sales ranking this time only included the sales of albums, singles and DVDs released this year. If the profits included the sales they made through concerts and advertisement deals, Tohoshinki's sales results would be even more spectacular. Their national tour will come to an end on the 4th and 5th July, at the Tokyo Dome. Currently, it is difficult to obtain tickets, and ticket prices through bidding, have soared above ¥1,000,000; proof of their indisputable popularity.

With regards to rumours of Tohoshinki disbanding:

On 26th & 27th June, they wrapped up their 3rd Asia Tour in Bangkok, but they will still have concert performances in July and August in Japan. A staff from their management company said, "Up until the end of the year, their performance schedules are extremely tight, and the members think that the rumours of disbanding are ridiculous. Tohoshinki has climbed the ranks of J-pop singers, from the lowest ranks to what they are today, a recognised J-pop group. The results of the ranking this time, also holds a lot of meaning to them."

Sorry for cutting your post. And thanks for sharing!

Wow at the amount THSK made and it's not including the tour?! :wacko: I just realised I've been using the words 'wow', 'amazed', 'amazing' throughout this post. Lol Can't think of better words to describe how I feel about their achievements. :sweatingbullets:

And the disbanding rumours....where in the world did they come from? I had never heard of them (the recent ones) until SM denied it. *confused*

Btw is anyone going to the Shanghai Miroticon??? I'm thinking about it, but I have no clue about ticket-buying. I tried going on piao.cn but simplified Chinese gives me a headache. =.='

Guest tohoblaq

I'm so proud of the boys!!! Congrats on your achievement on the Oricon charts today! The boys aren't very far back from the #1 spot's sales today. I hope they'll keep this amount for the coming days this week!!! =D

This is by far their highest first day sales, right?

Guest prim_bkk

TOKYO DOME - tickets for sales

I have 2 a-seat tickets for 4th July.

If you are going to the concert and looking for the tickets. Please PM.

Guest Heaven2100

WOW..!!! :o OMG I'm SO proud!!!! of course i hoped it would be 100+ but this is amazing!!!!! Wow i'm really happy.. this made my day..:D:D !!!!!!!!!

about the family??? Well my Sister got me into TVXQ... so I always share news with her... because she most of the day not on the computer...:D

My other sister and my mum dad and granny... know that I'm crazy about Kpop..:D well Koreans...:D but they don't really know about TVXQ... My mom listens to Korean music.. which most of the songs is TVXQ but she doesn't know that...:D:D but she likes it...:D well.. in school my friends know that I'm crazy about Kpop without understanding anything(but I'm learning..:D)) but my friend likes the fast songs of TVXQ... and loves yoochun too..:D it's pretty tough actually... because I think that I'm the only one in schooll who listens to kpop or jpop..:D but in our country Korean dramas are really popular..:D

ORICON Single 1/7/09

東方神起

holy! is that the FIRST day of sales?!! whoa thats whoa... :o congrats guys! awesome job. SBU is such a beautiful song and they put their heart and soul into singing it and They keep improving with each new release. The boys must be working hard for DOME.fighting guys! :D

thanks fo the banner ppl. :D support TOHO DOME!!!

v

v

v

Guest miss betty

KRW$33,000,000,000..

Isn't that 33 billion?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

#1 FOREIGN EXPORT in the business..

Stand By You #2 on 1st day @ ~95,000?!?!?!?!

Goosebumps just thinking of the endless possibilities now..

Music Station with Arashi.. I think Arashi would be the only JE group that our guys would appear on shows/events with.. They have some sort of rapport with SM and have a big fanbase in Korea. It would do both companies some good to be 'gracious'.

TOKYO DOME!!!!!!

Would it be too much to expect perfection?

The boys would probably be exhausted but I'm sure they will give it their all.. This is their dream afterall..

Scared of the sound system cause fan-accounts have said that it wasn't perfect.

Some of them had mic problems, getting cut-off, volume too soft or too loud..

Plus although it's THE TOKYO DOME.. The audio for the venue is actually not good cause there's an echo effect due to the vastness of the dome.. A lot of people who have attended concerts there will tell you about the audio and visual.. Just because the seating capacity is huge and artists can perform there to make headlines or break records, the full concert experience for the fans seating afar isn't so good..

Therefore, I'm really hoping all will come together.. SO NERVOUS THINKING ABOUT IT.. JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Anyways, not trying to create some sort of debate over here but I was just wondering..

When the guys are Tohoshinki in Japan, do you consider them as a foreign artist or a J-Pop artist?

Been reading comments on some videos on YouTube.. Specifically on ranking videos.. Like Top 10 Most searched Male in Japan or Top 10 Male groups in Japan..

Some people are not happy that they are called J-Pop artists or included on polls/rankings that is under the title J-Pop artists.. These people are fans of the boys.. It's just that they believe that Tohoshinki is a K-Pop artist.. There's a difference between Korean (nationality), K-Pop (genre) and J-Pop (genre).. Some people don't see that..

Personally for me, Tohoshinki is a J-Pop artist.. It's just that their nationally is Korean so naturally they are foreigners..

Technically, since they are singing in Japanese and the genre of their music is under J-Pop, they should be considered as J-Pop artists right?

If they were singing/releasing Korean songs in Japan then that's another story.. Just like American artists singing in English.. They're foreign artists in Japan..

Being a J-pop artist isn't about one's nationality, rather the music and language that they are singing in.. There's also J-Rock too, another genre..

A few months ago, one of the Toho Staffs blogged about how they were trying hard to make sure that the CDs are being sold under the J-Pop section rather than the Foreign Music section so people would know more about them and can easily find their CDs..

Just food for thought.. To me, they are Asian artists (Korean and Japanese), K-Pop artists (in Korea and other parts of Asia where they promote their Korean songs) as well as J-Pop Artists (in Japan and perhaps some other countries who recognizes their Japanese songs)..

Guest MrCKDexter

NOT A SINGLE PERSON!

My family just calls them "those Korean guys" too! They think I'm crazy... Though out of everyone, I think my mother understands most. She's a hardcore Beatles fan so she knows what it's like a little bit.

Sometimes I'll get excited about some piece of news and go and announce it. And they're just like, "Oh, yeah... That's great, Rachel..." LOL

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Road of Tokyo Dome

Signature Banner Contest Winner!!

XD i thought i should post again for those who doesn't wanna backtrack =]

CONGRATS TO STRIPESOFLOVE (17)

8.jpg

Everyone can copy and paste the code below into their signature and voila, the banner will show up.

Special thanks to Badstar for making the code =]

NOTE: The banner was over 40 mb so Stripesoflove split the banner thus making it TWO images

[center]

[img=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/siriusmoonpuppy/tokyo1u.jpg[/img][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/siriusmoonpuppy/tokyo2.jpg]

[i][color="#FF0000"][size=3][font="Book Antiqua"]credits: [color="#000000"]stripesoflove[/color] @ soompi[/font][/size][/color][/i][/center]

Thank you to everyone who participated and voted in this contest

Guest yippieyeah

HELP!

Hi I believe there was a recent video in which the guys were all dumped by girls or something like that. I can't remember if it's an MV or concert video. Is there anyone who has any idea and has a link to the video? I am looking for it to make a video :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Archived