[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest KDPMeluv

wow, watching yh's checkmate performance at the concert is making me angry again. thought i'd gotten over the anger last concert xD

that girl is soooo lucky....and apparently there's a pic of them hanging out? anyways.

haha, I'm also jealous of the microphone. XP

I've heard so many times that Changmin is waayyyyy gorgeous in real life. wanna see him!

anyways, here's a very clear version of checkmate from the most recent concert.

YH checkmate

credit to the uploader

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SukiRose

Bah, I haven't been here in three days, and it's like I'm a world behind!

First of all, photobook. So excited. Looks wonderful.

Second, I'm very interested to see this collab. I need to research this group now.

Thanks for all the reviews of Bankok. Btw, Chun in that purple jacket for Xiahtic. . . I don't know what it is lately, he's just so much hotter than usual. Maybe my tastes are just changing. :P

As anyone known, the TVXQ EVENT.COM created the "Memory in Blue Project" in the Mirotic Concert in Bangkok on 28 June 2009.

During 3 songs- Love in the ice, Don't say goodbye and Insa- Cassi in second floor changed the red ocean to be blue ocean...very beautiful.

The boys looked at the blue ocean (with love...I think). This project was truly success. Junsu had tear drop during "Don't say goodbye" .

Thank you to the TVXQ EVENT.com team. You are work so hard and all pics from the team are so nice. Thank you.

Thanks for the pics, they're gorgeous! I have a question, is there a special significance behind this project? Why was blue chosen?

Guest fobbiyo

i think junsu's concept was supposedly "luxury" but one day he showed that signature "angel pose" of his, and thats the end of his luxury days. he turned into the cute one and stole changminnie's role..XD

Oh really? I knew it stopped when he did that infamous angel pose. LMAO XD Thank you so much<3

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Fanaccount] MIROTIC Concert in Bangkok: The Brightest Prince Shim

I just arrived at Indo 3 hours ago and in couple of hours I have to head on to office (!!!!) and already made promise to hang out after work so…. yeah this is the only chance for me to share my concert report to you :D

I’ll write my report by members, ok? coz I think you have read a lot of fanaccounts which are written based on concert’s playlist form.

Let’s start with the member who stole my breath away…….

SHIM CHANGMIN

He’s definitely one of the hottest creature I ever met O.O

but not his looks who drags him to be the first member on my list (sorry Yoochun, lol but you’re handsome as well ^^), it’s his VOICE. Remember when Junsu ever filled the spot of soulful singer in TVXQ with his solo performances such as Na Sarang Geudareul and Timeless? well, as now we can see Junsu is focusing more to dance, it’s Shim Changmin who filled the empty spot Junsu left.

Changmin’s solo Upon This Rock is definitely an awesome performance. He wore a fine suit complete with the bow tie and he’s seriously just like a prince. Changmin raised his note bit by bit and finally hit the highest note at the end of the song precisely!!! And his voice is not just a high voice, when you listen to it live, you’ll feel the power of it which has never been captured well in any TVXQ’s recordings. Changmin sang exactly in front of me in Upon This Rock performance.. and while the other girls were rocking their lightsticks at the end of performance, I was the only one who raised a thumb up — at least in AL area (I’d like to give him standing ovation, but I did already stand, so…. ^^;;;;). I swear I saw him smiling after seeing my thumb for a glance.

Another solo of him, Lullaby Eunhasu, was a sweet performance. Min softened his voice almost to kiddish one >< It’s beyond sweet!!!

Changmin was not too smiley at presscon and also at the few beginning performances of the concert in day 1. But as the concert was rolling by, he finally started to smile :D

And he’s still an observant Changmin as well. 4nologue was so strict about camera thingy, esp for ones who got standing area (they couldn’t really guard ones in seating area so I guess that’s where you can get all the concert pics from).. and my friend told me that in AR area, there was a girl who got caught up bringing SLR camera and the guard was fighting with her to take the cam as she refused to easily give it away. All audiences turned back their heads from the stage at that point, watching the fight, while at that time Prince Shim had already appeared right in front of them ^^;;; Changmin was like “wth? I’m here and you guys all turned around???” lol He was singing with his eyes trying to figure what was happening at the bottom XD

Changmin was also a cutie! One of my friend threw a furry pretty cap meant for Jaejoong on to the stage, but accidentally it hit Min’s longsexy leg, and he smiled at my friend, shook his point finger and said “No… no… no…” ^o^

Soooo cuuuttteeee!!! the cap was at the end taken by TVXQ’s dancer, though, lol

I love to see the magnae side of him when he was molested by all the members in Hug performance ^____^

Junsu opened Min’s jacket from the back, Yoochun grabbed his waist, Jae reigned Min’s legs, and Yunnie kept pinching Min’s cheek for quite a while until the sexy beast finally smacked his back XD

I laughed out loud at Changmin at HaHaHa perf day 1 when the music stopped in each line of “Ha – Ha Ha – Ha Ha!” and the members should froze the last move they did.. coz I believe Changmin didn’t mean it when he made a super weird move with his hands on top of his head formed an ‘O’ while his legs did the same, but unfortunately the music stopped at that point and Min should froze the move for couple of seconds XDDD

As you may have known, Prince Shim was sick at HaHaHa performance in day 2. My eyes had been on him since the beginning of perf as I saw he’s not as hyper as before. I should tell you that in day 2, everything went more beautiful — the audiences were less annoying (didnt scream too loud during a song) and the boys were much much hyper, including Minnie. Minnie was smiling here and there in day 2 that’s why when I saw him a bit weak at the beginning of HaHaHa, I knew there’s something wrong.

After Yoochun’s solo part at the song, all members should went down the stairs at upper stage to the main area at main stage. But Min who dropped on the floor after the first verse, couldn’t manage to get up. He was kneeling down and the camera man accidentally recorded that so the figure of him kneeling down was shown at the big screen. He was shuffling along to the main stage, with his hand squeezed his left side tummy. I guess he’s just exhausted, I hope that’s the only reason. The hyungs tried to cover him by getting more and more hyper so that everyone’s attention would go to them instead and not to Minnie to give him a break. They left Minnie at the center of the stage but JaeChun turned their heads first to check on him and after Min nodded and smiled to ensure them he’s okay, the two ran to their spots.

Yoochun was cheering the magnae by making weird expression at one part of the song and that’s the only time Minnie finally smiled widely after his sudden sickness^^

Cassie all stood up to cheer Min when he got his solo part in every songs after that, and it’s so sweet. Changmin could manage to smile and touch some of his fans’ hands eventhough all his moves were so weak. The hyungs lowered the power of their dance at Sky performance for him.

Him being sick, doesnt mean it would affect his voice. He reached his note perfectly in Tonight. But his voice power was a bit influenced finally at the last song (what is that? Song for You? lol I really forget the playlist!!!!). Thank God the mike was quite sensitive so it’s not too obvious.

Shim Changmin was definitely the brightest performer on stage at day 1 concert, while on day 2.. overall, everyone was quite equal but in term of voice, maybe his best competitor was Jaejoong :D

Changmin was a definite hot in all videos shown on big screen all along performance, and he’s even HOTTER in real life. When the video of the boys are shooting all the bad guys (wait, were they being shot are the actual criminals? not the boys themselves? XP) before Wrong Number performance, I was chanting “KILL!!! KILL!!! KILL!!!” in Indonesian during Minnie’s solo shoot becoz he looked the most cold-blooded killer, lol. And a fanboy who sit beside me was staring at me, maybe he’s thinking I was a psycho or something XDDD

I remember how outstanding Minnie was at the first day of the concert which even made me (Yoochun’s fan) and one of my friends (Yunho’s fan) saying, “We understand if ppl might not like Yoochun, or Yunho, or Jaejoong, or Junsu. But they’re definitely insane if they don’t like Shim Changmin!!!”

I guess at that night we locked Yoochun and Yunho in our luggages and locked ourselves and Minnie in our hotel room XDD

Hope I didnt miss a single fact about Minnie here… I tried my best to dig out my memories. And I didnt plan to write this long also ^^;;;;;;; I wanted to finish all 5 members in one post, but to see the long lines I already wrote here O.O;;;;;;; I’ll just continue with the other members later on, how’s that? :D

Already 5 am now and I need to prepare for work :( Will write more tonight!

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/0...-shim/#comments

all pics, kudos to Ernie, Nova, and Echonkz

credit: Sharingyoochun@wordpress

[TRANS] 090629 Ticket Sales Open For TVXQ's Shanghai Concert

The 3rd Live Tour 2009 Mirotic In Shanghai

k1x6vb.jpg

Date:2009.10.02

Venue:Hongkou Soccer Standium

Price:480/680/980/1280

Website reservation:http://sh.piao.com.cn/ticket_11234.html

Telephone:021-51509000

Purchase line:021-51509222

Seating plan:

Source: [大吧]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD ON CREDITS

Tohoshinki Collaborates With Japanese Girlband DREAM

875a.jpgtohoshinki02.jpg

DREAM, an Avex girlband that has been active for many years will be releasing their 9th anniversary single aptly titled "DREAM 9" to be released to a fitting date of September 9, 2009 (09/09/09). One of the tracks will be showcasing a collaboration with currently sensational Avex boyband from Korea, Tohoshinki. Aside from their fellow talents in their agency in Korea, the boys haven't collaborated with another girlband.

credit: asianpopguru@lj

^

so i guess the rumor of their collaboration w/ exile was false?

too bad it's not csjh

they're the same group who sung "My will" from inu yasha! lol...that's the only song i know from them... xD

but they sound amazing.

My Will

Question:

does anyone go on ameblo? how popular is it in japan?

cuz i always see tvxq listed as no. 1 on there in the search area.

http://search.ameba.jp/search/%E6%9D%B1%E6...E%E8%B5%B7.html

Guest yippieyeah

2009 Mirotic Bangkok Highlights

Well there are already a lot of fan accounts so I shan't go into details. I will do a recap of things I thought stood out to me. Am trying to be objective here, ok? :)

CONCERT

1) Background video and effects

The screens were much bigger this time and the video was really really well done. My personal fav would be the wrong number mafia video and the red balloon vid (in which junsu looked absolutely heavenly). I love how they managed to incorporate the live feed of the boys over the background and make it so clear this time. Totally helpful for the mosh pit fans who couldn't see everything easily.

2) Pace of concert

Much tighter than O. The concert went by in a flash and time passed quickly because there was no low points. Overall program was well planned and the build up was steady. Felt more high this time!

3) Vocals and Dance

ALL THEIR VOCALS IMPROVED. THAT'S A MAJOR HIGHLIGHT! Most of the time, they really sound quite CD quality and that's an amazing feat given the amount of singing and dancing they had to do. Am SOOO PROUD OF THEM.

Jae - Jae's solo on the second night was better than the first night. He sounded a bit sick on the first night but his vocals are definitely more powerful than the last concert.

Su - What can I say abt him? He delivers as he always does. His opening note during Tonight was OUT OF THIS WORLD. His stage charisma has gone up another notch.

Chun - I love his solo, really. I wasn't impressed with what I saw in the fancams but when you see it live, IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I cried during his solo on both nights. He just brings you into another dimension. His vocals are also stronger and more stable. So proud of him!

Min - I am very very happy to say that Min's vocals are a lot more stable than before. His control has always been less than stable, probably because of the range he has to sing. His solo this time was much better and stronger than the last concert's.

Ho - He really went all out during the dance parts. He's showing more confidence with his vocals.

4) Audience interaction

I must say Chun improved a lot in this department. His solo was more interactive and the battle for his flowers was really fierce. I nearly got squashed when it happened. He made the most eye contact with fans in the mosh pits. He also touched the hands of many fans all over. Jaechun had most interaction in this form. Chun kissed the hand of one fan if I am not wrong? To that fan, YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! Overall, Jaechun had most interaction. Ho and Su interacted more on the second night. I do wish Min would interact with the audience more.

Notable songs

Songs that really stood out to me for this concert was:

1) Don't Say Goodbye

Must say this song wasn't very special to me at first but it was so good live. I remember gushing to my friend on how good Jae sounded in the opening verse. It was so emotional. Another reason is because of the Thai fans which I will write more below.

2) Tonight

Su's opening note, enough said. Because it's the last song, it makes you cry knowing the end has come. So happy to hear this song live.

3) Sarang Annyeong Sarang

I can't wait to get the CD for this version. Chun sings it with such emotion!

4) The dance songs sang live

It was so stable that you can hardly believe you are listening to a live performance. The section with Mirotic, Somebody to Love and Crazy Love was really tiring but the boys still managed to do it. Amazing!

OTHERS

1) Yoochun's smile

His smile is a killer, no joke. I remember this time stopping moment when I saw Chun's smile last concert and my friend got it this time. He gives off this aura that makes you go crossed-eyed when he smiles.

2) Jae's and Min's gorgeousness

I can't count the number of times I have commented on how inhumanly gorgeous Jae is. Jae's not even my no. 1 in the group but he was just extra gorgeous this time. Min looks even more mature and manly than before. He really has such nice features.

3) Good Mood

The boys seemed to be in a good mood this time. They smiled while going in and out of the hotel most of the time. Even Su, who usually is dark-faced or expressionless, smiled too.

4) Popularity

There seemed to be more fans in the hotel and the concert was full for both nights. I think they have gotten more popular?

5) Yunho

Erm I read that Yunho went for a massage on the first night? Maybe he did but when he came back he was all red in the face. The members did mention before that his face gets red when he drinks so....well i'll leave it up to you to deduce haha

And I MUST SAY THIS...I don't know if the Thai fans will read this but for those of you who do, please do say this to the Thai fans:

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE THAI FANS!

The changing of lightsticks in the Memory in Blue project was soooo successful on the second night.

The singing of Don't Say Goodbye after the last concert was so moving. Imagine an entire stadium of majority non-Koreans singing the entire Don't Say Goodbye. I am so honored to be there, singing and experiencing it for myself. Although it didn't manage to happen while the boys were still on stage, I REALLY REALLY HOPE THE BOYS HEARD IT. Such a moving moment!

EDIT:

YOUTUBE - FANS SINGING DON'T SAY GOODBYE AT THE END OF CONCERT 2

If there are any more fancams, please do leave it here? Thank u so much!!

Thank you for making this concert so special!

OVERALL: I AM SO GLAD I WENT FOR MIROTIC BANGKOK!!!!To me, it was better than 'O' and it shows that our boys have become true artistes!

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Road to Tokyo Dome Signature Banner Contest

Voting ends on July 1st - 12 PM Eastern Time

VOTE

P.S. Thank you to all of you who have voted already ^__^

Guest paloma_jaejoong

THSK - 090630 Bigeast Mobile - B33TV P11

Credits:farahyuchun1

Oh man! Changmin is BAD :tongue2:

Poor Yunnie....changmin loves this game right?

:o

YunJae - jaejoong fixing yunho's hair @ T.S.C. T0ur 090621

Luv yunjaeee <333

Is not nothing that yoonho want someone to take care of the smallest details of it right? he simply wants a woman equal to jj, jj but surely it is better xDD

yoonho get embarrassed, but loves when jejung made this things :P

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090630 32,000 Fans AT TVXQ'S THAILAND CONCERT

ndvtvp.jpg

The 5 member, male-group, TVXQ, mobilised 32,000 fans at their Thailand concert, and the performances ended successfully.

In a comment made on 29 June, SM Entertainment said, "This is "TVXQ 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok", which was held on 27 & 28 June (Thailand time), at the Impact Arena. At the venue, it was filled with around 32,000 fans, and they heated up the atmosphere."

According to the company, as part of this year's "Asia Tour Mirotic", the composition and performances of the concerts will be similar to that of the Seoul concerts that were held earlier this year in February. Thus, the screens and stage equipment were replicated in its entirety.

TVXQ's concerts in Thailand were a huge success, and the rumours that have been going around that the group is in "crisis" has been dismissed.

In addition, the「東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME」will be held on 4 & 5 July at the Tokyo Dome.

Source: [chosunonline]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD ON CREDITS

Guest Eltoshen

Tohoshinki Collaborates With Japanese Girlband DREAM

I can't wait for this. Their collaboration with Koda Kumi was awesome, and I'm expecting even better when there's more variety of voices. I've been looking for more boy-girl group collabs. dbsk has so many concerts. i barely have time to watch them all...

Guest Honey_KizZ

i see a lot of bigeast already have their singles...cant wait for oricon!

good luck to the boys!

Stand by U promotion

sorry for the small pictures

o0400015010205429561.jpg

credit: tomoko551978@ameblo

shared by: honey_kizz

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

Oh goodness, I've been away from from internet connection for a few days and I've already missed so much xP

This thread moves so fast!

Oooh a collaboration? I'm looking forward to it.

I've never heard of Dream before though. I'll have to go check them out later.

even though I'm just a teensy bit jealous.

Thanks for all the pics, links, vids, news, etc. It's greatly appreciated!

REQUEST

I need some high quality pictures of DBSK. It doesn't matter if it's posed or if they're just goofing around. Oh, and please no black & white. Thank you in advance! ^^

Guest Senorita_

FANACCOUNT - MIROTIC Concert in Bangkok

Thanks for your fan account. It was a great read! One thing the boys appreciate so much is gaining more fanboys! I saw one guy in the one of the photos of the boys, and went spazzy lol :D It's good to know they too, love their music ^^

Guest p3' Shi

please dose any one have yunjae pics from Music Fair?

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.448153001245680211.jpg]

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.448153001245680211.jpg]

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.885156001245680214.jpg]

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.033000001245680225.jpg]

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.334313001245680230.jpg]

[img=http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/0/360/0.508775001245680232.jpg]

credit: miyumix@sharingyoochun + Midori@TPF/TvxqPeru +dnsknights

Guest yippieyeah

About Yoochun

I see this ongoing discussion abt Yoochun and thought of putting in my 2 cents worth. After seeing his performance in Bangkok recently, I came to this conclusion:

Yoochun tries his best on stage, but as any human being, he would like to have a life too.

When Chun was on stage, he was the one who interacted with the fans the most. It was in the little gestures and looks. He really tries. I think for him, when he's at work or on stage, he gives it his best for the fans. When Chun is happy, you just can't help but smile. When he smiles at you, the world suddenly freezes and time stops. Seriously, that was exactly how I felt during O concert and my friend who finally experienced it for herself this time agrees with me. He has this presence that just makes u go dizzy, cross-eyed and awestruck. You HAVE to see and feel it for yourself to know how it feels like.

If you notice, most of his "prima donna" moments happened when fans stepped over the line off stage. I think he's someone who likes to have a line between work and personal life, just like some people who don't want to bring their work home. Thus, when fans intrude on his life outside work/stage, he gets upset.

As for stylish...well it's a thin line between fashionable and thrash. What I do think is that Yoochun is an experimental person, meaning he dares to try new things. Remember Su saying that while he likes to get to the end of a game as much as possible, Chun would take the time to explore secrets, codes etc?

He may be a walking contradiction but artistic people tend to be like that, no? It gives him the depth for emotions and width for variety in his work. Heck, most women are walkin contradictions (myself included) so it's quite human.

Conclusion: He's human, just like you and me.

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

fansigns of encouragement

"Tokyo Dome is not just a dream anymore."

2hmfy35.jpg

A big thank you to Diana (diana©), Rella (lovedust), Dawn (dawn) and Yuu (yusuke) for delivering the gifts

during TVXQ's 3rd Asia Tour Concert 'MIROTIC' in Bangkok!

[TRANS] 090629 TVXQ Concert in Thailand

2cehqtu.jpg

On the morning of the 29th of June 2009 in Beijing, the media in South Korea reported that TVXQ held concerts in Bangkok, Thailand from the 27th to 28th of June. The two concerts had more than 32,000 fans altogether that welcomed the group.

This is TVXQ's third concert tour for "MIROTIC." In order to emphasize the effect of the concert, TVXQ especially transported the stage equipment from South Korea. It had made the Thai fans feel like they were on the stage too.

TVXQ sang "Wrong Number," "Crazy Love," "Rising Sun" and their other popular songs. The TVXQ members also had individual performances. Their concert was so successful that it was later aired on program 26.

TVXQ has obtained great success from Thailand, and not only sang well, but also talked a most of the time in Thai.

After this concert, TVXQ will be preparing for the concert in Tokyo which will begin on yhe 4th of July.

Source: blog.sina.com

Translation: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ OneTVXQ.com

Archived