[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

Music Japan

Love the camera! I keep falling for Survivor. Hard to think why I dont like it before now xD

Nya.. they keep asking him to make the gags.lol. *i had a suspicion that the MC's dad, whose a Junsu fan asked her to do it ^^;;* Junsu's effort to stay charismatic xD Its hard to believe the one performing and the one making the gags is the same person ^^;; definitely turned a full degree..

Hey, plz someone, plz answer me! Mod pl don't del my post. I need it so much.
For HeyJJ stuff, I know this person who sells them (I used to buy xiahsoul goodies from her too ^^) Tho I dont know if she sells to people outside Malaysia. Try and contact her. Dont post a new post just to reply to this. Simply edit your post to avoid spamming. Here - http://heronini.blogspot.com/

\/

kisarie Dont spam like that. Give it a day or something, not everyone's online right now. Or just ask at the selling&trading threads - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33

snapshot20090313033456.jpgsnapshot20090313033421.jpg

Guest aizah

For those who want to download Survivor perf from Music Japan in sendspace link, i posted it in my youtube profile Click here. (im currently uploading ponko's version too include the talk part) Done as well!~

and just wanna share... a Junsu clear fancam from mirotic tour in korea.

[FANCAM] 090222 3rd Asia Live Tour - Seoul Mirotic (Junsu - Sky!)

-------------------

imagesw2.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

[RAW] 09.03.12 NHK MUSIC JAPAN - Tohoshinki Survivor performance [lovelyent].avi -116.3 MB-

[RAW] 090313 NHK Music Japan - Tohoshinki (Talk + Survivor) [ponko].avi -75.5 MB-

[AUD] 09.03.12 Cross FM T.T. Rounge - Junsu, Changmin & Yoochun [Myu].mp3 -14.1 MB-

===========

v Kisarie Youll get warn from mod if you're still doing this... thats is already called a spam!

For HeyJJ stuff, I know this person who sells them (I used to buy xiahsoul goodies from her too ^^) Tho I dont know if she sells to people outside Malaysia. Try and contact her. Dont post a new post just to reply to this. Simply edit your post to avoid spamming. Here - http://heronini.blogspot.com/

\/

kisarie Dont spam like that. Give it a day or something, not everyone's online right now. Or just ask at the selling&trading threads - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33

PLEASE HELP ME

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME T________________T

Kisarie did you notice that someone has replied you? why don't you try like how dbsgdec suggested.

Guest XiahxTiffany

the boys were at the grace concert!!!

wow how lucky of u people!!!

i would love to see DBSK without knowing that they will show up

its way more exciting and its like a shot to the face

and wow 2U rap is awesome

im like repeating the song

i could picture Cassies buying Suju concert tickets

just to hear that part lol

Guest Mey Li

Bonjour_Paris_TVXQ_Tour_Poster_by_MeyLi27.jpg

2_46.gif

On April 18th, 2009,

French fans organize a Paris Tour, in many place where TVXQ! was.

We will make also goodies to always remember this moment.

Everybody prepare your camera ^o^

Your aren't French but you want to come ?

Of course, you can !

Contact-me :

meyli@junsu.fr

2009/04/18 SATURDAY

In PARIS

Fighting !

1 day

~30 TVXQ! Fans

2 Guides

Wallpaper

Bonjour_Paris_TVXQ_Tour_by_MeyLi27.jpg

1280x800 - 1024x768

Junsu%20Avatar%20-%20Bonjour%20Paris.jpgYoochun%20Avatar%20-%20Bonjour%20Paris.jpgJaejoong%20Avatar%20-%20Bonjour%20Paris.jpgChangmin%20Avatar%20-%20Bonjour%20Paris.jpgYunho%20Avatar%20-%20Bonjour%20Paris.jpg

credit : Junsu.Fr

Junsu%20-%20S%20Magazine.gif

Places remaining !! Hurry up~

19/30

© MyDBSG & Junsu.Fr Project

Guest Non-Fiction

{scans} oricon style - 03.23 no.11-1483;

67700690.jpg

80060531.jpg

34049489.jpg

credits; mrtvxq.com (as tagged) + non-fiction@soompi.com

no hotlinking - please and thanks;

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

oo a french tour of where the boys went?

wow i would love to be in France rite now for that event

wow a sneak album is going to be released !! cannot wait 0_0!!!!

Guest KimieArato

"Kiss The Baby Sky"...well, I didn't expect it to

look like that honestly. It reminded me so much

of "Bolero" and Doush!te" Am I the only

person getting bored with the whole, just

standing and singing thing? >__<"

But anyway, I liked it over all.

It was a really, clean, fresh looking video.

And I loved how they all jumped at the end.

It made me soo happy for some reason (:

I totally agree. Although, of course, I'll always support DBSK and their work...it seems to me that they need to spark some more interest into their MVs. I love watching their MVs but when it is just them standing and singing, with little to no dancing and movement, It can be tidious (spelling?)

But otherwise, It was a nice refreshing video. The slow motion jump made me giggle though. Leave it to DBSK to do stuff like that.

DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING!!

Guest fin123

edit...

quick question..

What is the difference between OneTVXQ and IScreamSHinki forum?? I thought that we try to be united by going to one forum only so we have this one big international forum for all people and that forum is OneTVXQ. Forgive me for being ignorance but when this thread just started people put big add for OneTVXQ and I think that's the forum and all other 'forum owner' are get together for it.

I want to joint the forum and be active in it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to joint all the available forum. So, please tell me which one is more TVXQ (or fan base -- international cassie) oriented. Because I want to be an official international fans. And I hope one of it can make a move to SM so they will realize the need for Official International Fan Club.

And both are collaborated with GOESS (as a fans I want to have a full access to their english sub goodies).

Sorry, but I think somehow this is TVXQ related :)

Hello to you. Well, I'm the founder of oneTVXQ forum though many had answer this question, i guess it's best that as the founder i would have to answer you too. ^^

there's actually no differences between us and Iscreamshinki forum, our aim are overall the same. ^^

I respect IScreamShinki as being one of the popular sites for all Int'l fans and I don't intend to create any intense atmosphere between both forums. Many would be thinking that both forums are fighting their blood out to be THE one int'l forum. However, please do not be mistaken by it.

One of my OneTVXQ forum aim is to unite all forums and forums owner around the net. I'm not asking the others to give up their forum now and forcing them to join us. Instead, they could still keep their forum but perhaps a sister partnership with us? My aim is to be like soshified however, because our boys have too many forums, it made things kind of confusing for me as well for fans.

Both forums are TVXQ oriented with fans and staffs working hard together to maintain the forum activity. There's actually no differences between both of us. Making a move to SM would be done in the future once the forum starts to stablize. It's only been a week since OneTVXQ had been opened and I'm still getting things done as fast as I could. So making a move to SM would be much more in the future. When? I can't promise you anything about it.

As for GOE;SS, their aim is to sub the boys' video to EVERYONE. Therefore if you feels comfortable either at IScreamShinki or OneTVXQ, just stay at either one of the forums. I'm sure the forum and GOE;SS would make an experience which you wouldn't want to forget. XD

Overall, it falls down to fans deciding which forum they feel is comfortable to stay in and remain active in that forum.

Soompi would still always be my number 1 home since I knew more and started to love the boys from here. News etc are given fast and nicely to fans here and I really like it here too. ^^ So for those who are worried what's going to happen to Soompi, please rest assure that nothing will change here. Soompi would still remain here. ^^

In any case, if you're still confused or have questions, please feel free to PM me to ask. I don't mind it and will reply to you asap.

Guest esmiux

PLEASE HELP ME

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME T________________T

I can get hey!JJ stuff [=

Send me a PM if you want anything in particular ^^ (but hurry up since the sale closes on the 14th)

The boys in NHK <3333

This was better than MS =x

miss_h, being completely honest is pretty much impossible for a forum to be ~*~the only one~*~. DBSK Fanbase is too big and tbh if back in the day (around 4 years ago) when we weren't THAT many it was still difficult to get all together, this day and time moreover. That doesn't mean they are rivals or whatever and iscreamshinki and onetvxq aren't ceratinly the only ones around. I guess one as fan can find their place anywhere, we are not all the same and whilst someone might like OneTvxq others would find Iscreamshinki more suitable for them, or in-complete.net for those fans whose been in the fandom for a few good years now, or maybe someone who is a Livejournal junkie like myself might feel more comfortable in the DBSG LJ community. ^^

Random comment not precisely related to miss_h question, I don't understand why many international fans don't get the fact that the only way to be 'oficial' is joining SM fanclubs, though? I mean, you can be international cassiopeia or if you live in thailand or Malaysia you can join their fanclubs as well. The company won't go around making fansites or fan forums official, if that was the case i guess quite a few korean fansites and fanboards should be first on the list then, lol. There's a place for international fans in Cassiopeia, is not only for koreans ^^

in short if you *or anyone* wan't be recognized as an 'official' international fan, then wait for International Cassiopeia to open their subscription period again [=

Regarding GOE;SS; We do not belong to anyone in particular, GOE;SS is its own, we just happen to collaborate with some forums to make distribution more easy to everyone, so if you go to a particular forum / site in a daily basis you can find our releases without much troubles. and I just really wan't emphatize this, GOE;SS does not belong to any forum, Gods of the East subbing Squad is its own and we catter to everyone ^^

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

yea i now love it when he raps!! gosh!!!

but tooo fast!! i cant copy him or anything

i like rapping to their songs

but this one is just too much cant do it :(

but o well boy Yunho u getting betta!!!

Guest iChangmin

All the boys look great in their Japan promotions. Thanks for sharing!

@Mey Li: The Paris meet-up sounds cool! I wish I could come; I've wanted to visit all the places the boys went for their Paris photobook for a long time now. I hope you have fun. :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

Can I just say I love the 2U raps in Kiss the Baby Sky AND Heartquake?

those guys are so addictive, their raps!! XDD

Thanks for those interview translations ppl. So, Yunho wants to travel when he's 25, Junsu wants to be a MAN, and MARRIED(omg),

Changmin wants to grow a beard/mustache and still be doing DBSK activities, so does Jaejoong.

And I musta missed Yoochun's. o_o

interesting~ :P

btw, making of Survivor video was so funny. Changmin's THUNKS, Junsu and

his crazy laugh that I repeated like 10 times just 'cuz it was so funny. xD it was supposed to be a serious

moment but that guy just burst out with his kyangkyang-ness. :lol:

Archived