Shirt 900 Baht

n16nfb.jpg

Hairpin 400 Baht

2a0c8z9.jpg

28rinb7.jpg

All Together: Priceless [it had to be done, lol]

credit: Diana © @ONETVXQ.com

Guest hopeiswaking

Has there been any confirmation that Junsu composed/wrote Stand By U? The boys haven't mentioned it, so I'm assuming this is a false rumor.

Can anyone see who the writers of the song are from the CD/DVD scans?

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Sig Contest - Tokyo Dome?

I've received a few so far

BUT~ Don't be shy and keep sending it to me. Someone asked if there's any requirements and the only ones I can think of is that it must include Tokyo Dome somewhere in it and that it fits the banner size requirement =]

PM ME OR BADSTAR YOUR SUBMISSIONS (because we'll probably set up a thread on Monday for the voting =]).

I know this is short notice and all, but we want to have the banners before the actual Tokyo Dome days right?

Thank you to all of you who PMed me about helping =D

Special thanks to Badstar for the lovely banner =D

+++++

Voting will be on Monday, June 27th (US Eastern Time). That will be one day after the deadline.

Guest chyna

:: FAN ACCOUNT 2009.06.27 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK ::

Thanks for the fanaccount! wow it looks like you had a great time at the miroticon.. i want to go, too!! :tears: BTW what time did the concert end? I hope the boys get a lot of rest.. fighting!

Guest rach03

My first impression of them versus Now

Yunho:

Before - Wherever I read, they said he's manly but I don't think so. lol. In fact, I don't even find him... good looking. ^^""" Probably its his Purple Line period. That's the 1st time I got into DBSK.

After - As compared to the rest, yes, he is manly. And he is really like a leader. Always concluding the conversation. Taking charge on stage. And his mirotic style makes him so good looking.

Changmin:

Before - He's like the little boy in the group. He looked non-korean.

After - He's like that little tyrant in the group. lol. But not before he asked for help from Junsu-sama after he was 'threatened' by Jaejoong in the Bigeast fanmeeting backstage, and he's still that little boy in the group. haha~

Jaejoong:

Before - The very first person from the group that caught my eye years ago, when his blonde hair in O period was everywhere. I was like, 'Is he a girl?! He's toooooo pretty!' I had to admit, I was irked. >.< BUT! he's also the same reason why I starts to like DBSK. Again, it's his looks that captivated me a year ago. I was thinking who exactly is this guy?! So I looked up DBSK. And the more I looked at his looks, he's not that girly-looking afterall.

After - Although his looks doesnt changed but his dorky attitude and 4D thinking makes me liked him a lot! He's probably my most favourite member (a tie with Junsu). I liked it when he's in the airport. So manly. lol.

Yoochun:

Before - The boy who looked flirty and older than his age. >.<

After - The bad boy who looked flirty. I liked his attitude. Even if others may say about how his 'my own way my mood' attitude, I feel that it makes him a normal being. One who had his bad days and good days. He's not afraid to show it and that's the way he is. He's not afraid to show that he's not your perfect idol.

Junsu:

Before - His looks ranked the lowest when I first saw the group. My least impression. That was when I never realised DBSK is a group who sang so $#^%$& well.

After - Like the reverse effect of Jaejoong's, his voice, his down-to-earth character, his dancing, his squinting eyes, his laughters, makes me love this boy to the core!

Mirotic goods: I never expect the tee is exactly the same blinged that the boys are wearing! Some artistes actually had their own special version different from those that are sold.

Guest mcl0521

TOKYO FRIENDS PARK 2 Opening (ENG SUBBED)

40853563.jpg

Opening

Sorry for making you guys wait! Let's enjoy it ok? The download links are in our blog

note: we are already done with the whole show! This is just the opening backstage interview. ^^

Guest cinnabun11

thanks i love reading these! i so wish i lived east so i could go to an awesome concert!!

and i like the fact that micky spoke english, i don't want him to forget it as it would be the only way we could communicate haha :D

Guest ilovemocha

I'd like to share some of my pic during mirotic in bangkok last night. Same as Srisin, my friends and I really didn't expect either that Junsu's hydraulic stand for Tonight would be this close to us. It's really really close. 3 minutes of Tonight was really like 3 minutes in heaven. :D It made me want to sit at this zone again for today's performance. So sad that I've already bought ticket for another zone. :(

mrtibk01.jpg

mrtibk02.jpg

mrtibk03.jpg

mrtibk04.jpg

mrtibk05.jpg

mrtibk06.jpg

mrtibk07.jpg

mrtibk08.jpg

mrtibk09.jpg

mrtibk10.jpg

Before concert start.

mrtibk11.jpg

Insa

mrtibk12.jpg

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

omg! you're so lucky!! junsu looks like an angel on stage.

i love this picture of yoochun. ^.^

191g3505c0.jpg

so cute! some of u mention that he has the same hair style as his mother... >.>

lol...they look so much alike too.

2u <3

f2c456affc8d6cdffaed500.jpg

credit: tag + baidu

More Stand by U scan CD+DVD ver.

52680182200906280037472.jpg

you can see here that junsu didnt write or compose Stand By U. that was just a rumor

from a random chinese site.

52680182200906280037472i.jpg

credit: tag + baidu

does bigeast get their copies 1st?

T-T i want it!

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Yunho@Mirotic Concert In Bangkok 090627

17468645200906280737433.jpg

I'm Dying T_______________________________________T

17468645200906280737433l.jpg

17468645200906280737433i.jpg

17468645200906280737433g.jpg

Source: Myyunho

Credit : OneTVXQ(Yunho's Section)

Guest rainhero181430262800

In Honey_Kizz picture of yunho before the last, did anyone notice that yunho's fly looks unzipped as compared to the other photos? Or is that just my imagination?

Anyways, I'm so glad the bangkok concert went well, and no one returned with news of any illness. Is the concerts still going these days or are they done there?

The pics of the boys look great though, really. My Joongie looks so sexy! I can't wait till the tour is released on DVD, I am definitely going to buy it.

Guest Senorita_

Thanks for sharing your fan account ^^ It was interesting to read.

I'm suprised Yoochun was speaking alot of English at the concert, I thought he would forget most of his English xD And I'm suprised he took over Key's job to perform with Junsu :D Thanks again.

In Honey_Kizz picture of yunho before the last, did anyone notice that yunho's fly looks unzipped as compared to the other photos? Or is that just my imagination?

Lol, I thought I was the only one 0_0. I guess I was paying too much attention to leadersshi >_<

especially there >_> haha.

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090627 FM Osaka Pikakin

o8ez5i.jpg

All the Tohoshinki members were present!

It's been a long time, and just like the previous times, all the Tohoshinki members were present!

Let's proceed~

Tohoshinki is doing their national tour right now.

The performances in Osaka have been amazing!

There's 2 days left which will be held at the Tokyo Dome!

Although it's been fun here, Tohoshinki's summer activities do not end here.

This year too, they'll be participating in 『a-nation 2009』and Tohoshinki will perform 4 times.

On 29, 30 August, the performances will take place at Nagai Stadium, Kansai.

Therefore, for the interview this time, we played a game together with Tohoshinki called『Quiz! a-nation!!!』♪

The person who raises his hand and answers correctly, gets to eat the strawberries and cherries.

Everyone was very serious... (T/N: as in, they really wanna win)

They are really nice...

They sang the title call for『Toho Paradise』in accapella.

Really, thank you so much.

It's very kind of you.

To move on from here, it's impossible for us to not attend『a-nation 2009』

Everyone, let's go together to show our support for Tohoshinki!

Please come.

You absolutely have to come.

For detailed information on Tohoshinki, please go to 【東方神起 Official Site】!

Source: [경찰대31기@dnbn + sharingyoochun (for Japanese text & pic)]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits

Archived