[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blaze

Survivor sold a lot more than I thought it would considering how the album is going to be release in two weeks. I was predicting it'd open up with ~45k on the first day and place 4th behind either GReeeN or Yusuke Kamiji.

The Survivor PV off-shot was really cute. Jaejoong and Changmin are so easily entertained, haha.

Guest kirabana

OUESTION #1

does anyone have a link to the blog of MR removed songs on IMEEM? does anyone know how to make MR removed songs?

QUESTION #2

does anyone know what performance this gif is from?

JJISAPIMP.gif

Guest miss_h

ORICON CHART 3/11/09

1 143,941 RESCUE JON 09/3/11

KAT-TUN

2 69,198 ひまわり SR 09/3/11

游助 (one of the member from 羞耻心 he went solo)

3 54,243 Survivor -090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single-【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

] 2ltqa9g.jpg

Not bad considering

they are releasing both songs from the single in the album on the 25th.

i would also rather buy the album instead

am I the only one who scream: yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I mean we got third....

this weeks is a tough week. Ninki predict we will be at 5th but we manage to get 3rd :)

Let's be patient and don't get that all 1st place get through our head. We still have a long way to go in Japan, but the road is wide open now.

Not to mention the sales. I just read the sales number of their previous singles on the first pages of this thread and 54k+ is more than half of their usual singles number. And this is just their first day, they sells like 20k+ more than Bolero.. Good progress :D

I think more and more people buy it :D

GIFT so forgive ME!!!

I would Hug these things if i were there... T__T

I think we all would :)

I probably gonna dance around it with my friends.

Just want to share a small interesting info. Does anyone here know Kim Yu Na, the girl who was voted as the most influential Korean celeb in 2008? Well, she said that she liked DBSK in some interview before and today when I read SJ's thread, i found this :

She has Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara as her music background. Koreans don't listen to Jpop in generally so I guess she's their big fan .

But we also have to keep in mind that Kim Yuna frequents Japan for training too since skating rinks in Seoul aren't sufficient for her training needs. :) Her bestfriend is actually populat Japanese skater Asada Mao. :D So it's no shock if she'd listen to Japanese songs.

She's definitely a DBSK fan though. OR so it seems since she sings a lot of SM artist songs (BoA, Manyageh of Taeyeon...)

Yups, she is close to Asada Mao, which mean there's a big chance that Asada Mao also listen to THSK..

How cool is it if we heard one of THSK song as their back track in one of those competition. I will be grinning like idiot :)

Good job on choosing the background song on there though, Kiss Sh!ta Mama Sayonara is one of THSK master piece that lack exposure... (like Love Bye Love)

Guest sheilapiglet

I'm actually very happy that they got 3rd..they were predicted to get 5th!..lol....of course against the "big guns" they won't do as well, but i'm just glad that they didn't change their release date this time just so that they can keep their 1st place spot....this result is more realistic and I'm so proud of them for their achievement=)

the yunjae pics are killing me...I'm loving it....but as expected, whichever group has Junsu in it will definately have a lighter atmosphere...haha...just listening to his voice and laughter are enough to make me smile=P

[TRANS] "After Music Station" Blog (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

そして、そんなBoAちゃんの後輩、東方神起のみなさん!

午前中のリハーサルにも関わらず、一回一回それぞれ確認をされつつ進行。

驚いたのは、あれだけ激しいパフォーマンスなのに全く息が切れたりする様子もないんで

す。

本当に驚きましたっ!

Mステティッシュもめっちゃ喜んでくれました!

Quick translation:

And now, Boa-chan's kohai, Tohoshinki!

Even though the rehearsals were in the morning, all the members kept going over and checking the choreography.

What surprised me the most was that after such a violent performance they didn't seem to be out of breath at all.

That was really surprising/amazing!

They were also very happy to get M-sta tissues!

(guests receive M-sta tissue as omiyage.)

Source: TV Asashi

Trans by: divid_chan @dbsg + bunnyberry @dbsg

Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.com

haha...violent performance?..they should see their SMP songs then!...lol.

Guest issamai

DOWNLOAD NOW, CLICK THE IMAGE!!!

SHINKIed.png

NUMBER 3!! Nice!!

Kat-tun will obviously overpower, but number 3 is NOT BAD AT ALL!! :D

I'm so happyyyy~~

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!! :D

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

090311 Yoosumin on Cross FM

090311crossfm.jpg

T.T Round's guest for today March 11, 2009 was THSK's Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin.

On March 24, the new album Secret Code will be released!

Moreover,

TVXQ 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~ The Secret Cord is been scheduled

to performan in Fukuoka

Date: Saturday, May 30 (Gates Open) 17:30 - 18:30 pm --

Venue: Fukuoka MARINMESSE

Ticket Release Date: Sunday, March 8

Date: Sunday, May 31 (Gates Open) 15:00 - 16:00 pm --

Venue: Fukuoka MARINMESSE

Ticket Release Date: Saturday, April 11

For more information, please visit the Tohoshinki website!

credits: cross fm website

translation: elune@onetvxq.com

i'm so totally not used to Yoochun's hair like that O_o

the survivor hair was cool though...

edit:

i'm so happy even if they just got third...

they're up against really great artists

especially KAT-TUN...i'm so happy :)

they're so hard working ne~

makes me guilty for being lazy T_T

this kinda makes me wanna think

the same way i did about Mirotic...

people will probably start saying

"Tohoshinki has a lot of fans but can only

sell that amount of albums"

and then Bigeast (and the rest of the TVXQ fanworld)

makes it reach like 500,000 O_O

lol, so yeah... that's me imagining things (or kinda..who knows :phew: )

Guest minh_89

Wow I am actually REALLY amazed that Survivor did so well (3rd place and over 50K) on the first day considering:

1. They are literally up agaisnt some of the most well established and best selling artists in Japan

2. The Survivor song itself is not that great... my opinion, of course, I love the boys not the song XD

3. The Survivor song is gonna be included in their Secret Code Album anyway

4. Their Secret Code album is gonna be released soon so a lot of fans are probably saving up/waiting to buy that instead

So in other words, I AM IMPRESSED AND HAPPY. DBSK are up agaisnt the big guys for the first time and they are not doing bad at all

(plus, let's not forget that Ninki predicted that they would get 5th... and I too am surprised that they sold more than GReeeN)

Guest chunrinnie

hi!

i've been a silent reader (3rd thread) for quite some time. i'm a huge fan of dong bang shin ki and tohoshinki! i love both their korean and japanese songs. i wanted to become a more 'active' member ever since the 4th thread began but my internet connection hasn't been good for the past week. wow, this thread moves fast. it's 40+ pages already :) anyway, i hope i'm not too late to join u all here. thank you so much to everyone for sharing news, pics, vids and everything else :) i hope i can learn more here and perhaps share views, thoughts and all.

Kiss The Baby Sky PV - so happy to see them all smiley! such cutie pies! their voices are just love. the lyrics are good too. the song makes u feel all dreamy.

Survivor 1st performance - their dance was better than the PV. i'm impressed when they always keep on improving themselves. they work so hard to be better everyday. they are such hardworking guys.

i'm sorry if there is any mistake in my 1st post here in this thread. i'll try to get used to posting here :)

Guest Fairily_Spark

Just the Two of Us This track from the ravex album sounds pretty good, although the first 45 sec preview doesn't really give that much away, can't wait for the full song.

Oricon The sales are pretty good although I'm expecting a huge drop tomorrow. Hopefully they will end up in the top five for the weekly chart since I predict that GReeeeN (yes with 4 'e's...people always get it wrong) will overtake them on the chart since their first day sales are never that great but they have longevity.

Anyhow, which song from The Secret Code are they leaking today?

@Oricon: I just hope they didn't change their calculation method to keep "foreigners" like DBSK from dominating their charts... I'm a little bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to stuff like this.

LOL, that's ridiculous, why would changing the Oricon Index make any difference to THSK's sales? They'd still be number three.

I actually like how Oricon display real sales figures now and update it more often...its less confusing

^Yuchun's hair err~a bit weird. Need time to get used to it. :D

Anyway, I have request:

Can some give me the link Jaejoong beat boxes and sing trot?

Cz recently I saw the survivor off shot, he seem quite good beat boxing. :D

Thanks in advance.

@Survivor Oricon chart: They got third spot. I think its quite good consider the others competition.

I felt a bit guilty canceling my single. Argh~The Japanese album way too expensive. T_T my poor pocket!

Anyway, I really cant wait for the Secret Code Album. I love Taxi and Stand Up.

Funkination Na-Na-Na- (<==This song really stuck in my head =.=")

I hope this made into a PV. The song so catchy.

@We Are PV: Yes, another PV to ogle. xD

I hope they didn't use anime character or the worst is full One piece anime for PV. -.-

But consider their busy schedule. *sigh*

^ pls remove the %7Boption%7D tags jjslover

SHIBUYA Mark City Promo Posters

I love their posters in Japan...HQ,huge & they're everywhere!!! :)

Oricon Chart #3,50k isn't so bad considering some aspects,thanks minh_89 for pointing it out,So Congratulations!

V A lot of promotions going on,thanks everyone for the updates and pics!!!

Guest helenecho

am I the only one who scream: yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I mean we got third....

this weeks is a tough week. Ninki predict we will be at 5th but we manage to get 3rd :)

Let's be patient and don't get that all 1st place get through our head. We still have a long way to go in Japan, but the road is wide open now.

Not to mention the sales. I just read the sales number of their previous singles on the first pages of this thread and 54k+ is more than half of their usual singles number. And this is just their first day, they sells like 20k+ more than Bolero.. Good progress :D

Hummm, I just wanna say that Oricon has changed their way of counting the sales since the beginning of this month.

so, basicly, the 54,243 is almost the real sales number, it doesn't need to multiply 1.75~~1.80 like before. which means Survivor's first day sells less than Bolero's first day......

Guest shuureigirl

woah. One's a private video and the other one has already been removed by youtube. They really want to control when we hear/see these things.

@KTBS: I wanted to watch the Kiss the Baby Sky MV yesterday and it was already removed too.... ~~

@Oricon: I just hope they didn't change their calculation method to keep "foreigners" like DBSK from dominating their charts... I'm a little bit of a conspiracy theorist when it comes to stuff like this.

@We Are MV: The guys are working SOOO hard. I hope they're taking the necessary breaks

Archived