[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

We're On 3rd but notice the sales! it's 54,243

if u compare from their previous singles it's really big

Sales: 54,243 x 1.75 = 94,925

Credits: DBSKnights + DNBN

Err ... if I'm not mistaken Oricon Chart already change their point system, so the 54,243 is their actual sale, you don't have to times it by 1.75 again (to avoid any confusion).

But feel free to correct me, because I don't know exactly when Oricon change their system from the old one (using the sales index that you have to times it by 1.75) to the current one (using the real sales number).

Still, congratulation to the boys :D

-edit 1-

LOL, lolly88 beats me to it, so the new system is in place right now :D

err ... I topped the page by accident, I'll be back with something to share.

-edit 2-

sharing an old dbsk wallpaper:

f_PatiPatiWalm_2b737b8.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just a reminder we dont muliply 1.75 to the sales anymore.

Zhuu gave the news a while ago.

Their first day sales for Survivor is 54,243.

^its been change since last week,

I almost had a heart attack looking at the sales for arashi. LOLS

Guest Senorita_

ORICON CHART 3/11/09

3 54,243 Survivor -090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single-【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

I'm quite impressed with their sales for the first day :). Being third is considerably good considering they are competing against the top artistes in Japan. I know the boys will be happy to see the results :)

Guest shar_

portiaisabel - based on new method

there's no need to multiply with 1.75..

anyway, the sales is not bad.

54,243 sales on de 1st day. congratz, to them

thx for the promotion pics.

chun looks so diff..he need to cut his hair

so there's no official blog for the promotion like

they did last year..they update all their activities

n posted their pics 4 their promo there

errmm, I guess not this year

Guest KY5354

^^ I don't think they multiply by 1.75 anymore. I'm too slow. LOL

But it's ok 54,000+ is pretty huge too considering they are releasing an album in 2 weeks. Let's just say I, for one, didn't buy Surbaibor because I'm too broke to get that AND The Secret Code.

To be honest though, I was hoping for a number 2 and as a bonus to break 100,000 in the first week. Is that too much to ask for? ^_^

And I really like the KTBS pv! It makes me smile!

Guest moclan

^

^

^

@ portiaisabel: the sale for Survivor does not need to multiply by 1.75, Oricon has changed its way of counting. 54,243 is the actual sale. The previous sale for Bolero was counted with the old method, so it had to be multiply by 1.75 --> 35,847 x 1.75 = 62,733.

Survivor sale is not bad when considering two week later the album will be released which including this song.

Survivor ranking was higher than expected. That's good.

edit:

Yunjae on P Can tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsP0poGn8Bs

credits:yumica1@yotuube

ORICON CHART 3/11/09

1 143,941 RESCUE JON 09/3/11

KAT-TUN

2 69,198 ひまわり SR 09/3/11

游助 (one of the member from 羞耻心 he went solo)

3 54,243 Survivor -090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single-【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

Not bad considering

they are releasing both songs from the single in the album on the 25th.

i would also rather buy the album instead

I'm satisfy with 3rd place... compare to everything, we can be realy proud of them now... ^^

I wasnt supposed to be online today since i have exam.. but then, my heart keep telling me to come here,

to know bout the Oricon chart... and I'm so happy...3rd place is enough! with the increase in sale, I'm sure they are proud of themselves now!

at least all their efforts were paid off.. and now.. we should really concentrate on their album,..! already pre-ordered mine,... *i preordered two..dunno what to do with the other one...*

another PV? I think TVXQ will not be featured in We Are PV.. maybe only One Piece character... but then again, my prediction might be wrong...

if they are include, I'll be one of the happiest fangirls ever! lol~ so many PV coming out from them!!

ohh, i didnt get my SUrvivor single yet~ *please arrive soon!* lol~

and for the Oricon Chart, yeah, they dont have the old system anymore (the whole multiply with 1.75 things no longer use)...

thats the exact sale for now... which is... wow! ^^

Guest deNain

Thanks a lot for the pics.

More Pics Of YooSuMin Promotion At Fukuoka, March 11

c433c67fb54640190dd7da6.jpg

c3ce861e94e908d4e1fe0b6.jpg

2ceb7c47aed99b286a63e56.jpg

f4ec0ad81fd624c838012f6.jpg

Congrats for number 3!

I think that wasn't so bad.

They got 50k for the first day. That was great!

Oh yes, We Are PV! Finally I can prove to my bro that song was definitely from Tohoshinki!

He didnt believe me when I said that was my THSK's song.

lololololololol.

^Did chunnie gain a little weight?

I think they are enjoying this period of time again,

get to go to different places in japan to promote and get to eat a lot of food. HAHAHA

Why do i get the feeling like Chunnie is gonna grow his hair long again???

Not that i dont like his long hair but he looks way younger with his short hair (and cuter) :ph34r:

Guest ciarain

Just want to share a small interesting info. Does anyone here know Kim Yu Na, the girl who was voted as the most influential Korean celeb in 2008? Well, she said that she liked DBSK in some interview before and today when I read SJ's thread, i found this :

sorryx2.jpg

credit : thaomin@SJ's thread

She has Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara as her music background. Koreans don't listen to Jpop in generally so I guess she's their big fan .

Guest ang3l soul

Survivor - Yunho Postcard

survivorsetyuibkk973085.jpg

credit: baidu

shared by: Sharingyoochun

edit:Survivor CD single set

V Gellie was first..xD

edit: Has this been shared yet:

Survivor Vocal only

Credit: DNBN

It sounds really nice.. :D

Guest cherriemee

Oh yes, We Are PV! Finally I can prove to my bro that song was definitely from Tohoshinki!

He didnt believe me when I said that was my THSK's song.

lololololololol.

LMAOOO!

i TOTALLY understand how you feel!

cos it is EXACTLY what im going to do once the PV releases.

*SHOVES IT RIGHT IN HIS FACE/

YEAH! you're ONE PIECE is SUNG BY MY TOHOSHINKI!

one piece is AWESOME! so i am totally winning this. HAHA!

Guest shushshuckspui

I'm really glad to see Avex doing so much promotions for them. there are many many big posters of them at different areas, and cool, now there's pillars of them :D

LMAOOO!

i TOTALLY understand how you feel!

cos it is EXACTLY what im going to do once the PV releases.

*SHOVES IT RIGHT IN HIS FACE/

YEAH! you're ONE PIECE is SUNG BY MY TOHOSHINKI!

one piece is AWESOME! so i am totally winning this. HAHA!

oh you could show him the One Piece anime opening too :D

i have a friend that watches One Piece i think, a few days ago he suddenly asked me DBSK are gonna have a new song. so i said yeah quite a few and a new album too.

then HE (a guy :) ) asked if there's a song called We Are or Share the World or something.

so i was like "yes yes yes do you want it? when i buy the album i could lend you", and he was like smiling and say okay. :D

haha, i was really happy cos he only listens to english songs and he doesn't really get interested in any other languages' music.

and that day when we were using the computer in the lab. i used it to watch youtube and he was like "can you go play the video of the song."

lol so i played for him while his other friends was like at the other table and they were saying "xxx, are you watching One Piece now?" and they came over. and omfg, they actually sang along. hahaha!

they were like "we are, we are~ on the cruise"

lol so i told them who sang it and yeah, i felt proud haha.

oops, sorry for that weird rant up there.2nd post today....

Guest mihsayam

Just want to share a small interesting info. Does anyone here know Kim Yu Na, the girl who was voted as the most influential Korean celeb in 2008? Well, she said that she liked DBSK in some interview before and today when I read SJ's thread, i found this :

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/443/sorryx2.jpg

credit : thaomin@SJ's thread

She has Kiss Sh!ta mama Sayonara as her music background. Koreans don't listen to Jpop in generally so I guess she's their big fan .

But we also have to keep in mind that Kim Yuna frequents Japan for training too since skating rinks in Seoul aren't sufficient for her training needs. :) Her bestfriend is actually populat Japanese skater Asada Mao. :D So it's no shock if she'd listen to Japanese songs.

She's definitely a DBSK fan though. OR so it seems since she sings a lot of SM artist songs (BoA, Manyageh of Taeyeon...)

Guest Senorita_

^ Please remove the %7Boption%7D tags out ^^

another PV? I think TVXQ will not be featured in We Are PV.. maybe only One Piece character... but then again, my prediction might be wrong...

if they are include, I'll be one of the happiest fangirls ever! lol~ so many PV coming out from them!!

Hmm, it could be a possibility they'll appear as cartoons, again. lol. But I doubt it, I think the boys will appear in the actual PV, regardless of how busy they are -_-

Yoochun's hair looks longer than we usually see 0.o....I hope he doesn't think about growing it cos it doesn't suit him at all >0<

Guest purpl

not bad..considering their competitors are HUGE STAR IN JAPAN... and they are releasing their album as well..

a very good start for the first day...and i expect them in #5...LOL and for the #1, KAT-TUN is one of the famous..or should i say the most famous boyband in JAPAN..so, its kinda expected for the place..

SMAP is probably the most famous and KAT-TUN isn't the biggest boyband anymore in terms of sales. Arashi 's single sold a whopping 502,000 copies last week. :blink: The last time a single broke over 500k in a week was in 2006 with KAT-TUN.

Guest AngieMC

090311 Tohoshinki survivor CD single set

AHH, lucky. I was going to buy the single but I'm thinking about waiting for the Secret Code to come out. :sweatingbullets:

I WAS SMILING the whole time I was reading that! That's cute. And My brother likes One Piece too so when the MV comes out I'll show him too. :w00t: He already sort of likes them anyway even though he won't admit it. About a week ago I caught him singing Bolero :w00t: When I told him he was like, "WHEN WAS THAT?!?!?!" Hahahaha.

KTBS PV

I LOVED IT! I actually didn't mind that they were just standing more than half the time. I watched the MV before going to school and I couldn't help but be happy the whole day. :blush: And even though my favorite one is Changmin I couldn't help but pay lots of attention to Chunnie. :ph34r: His smile is like WOAH! :wub:

ANYWAY, I'm gonna stop now. I would share something but I'm at school so I can't.

Archived