[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lisasa320

Thought I should share this with all Soompiers :P ... You guys probably know by now about TVXQWorld Magazine, well we brought the June Issue as part of a Project... This is what the Magazine really looks like off-screen. More information about purchasing etc can be found at the forum.

http://i42.tinypic.com/20fs10n.jpg

HIHIHI! Srry but I was wondering where I can purchase this magazine? Thank you so much!

Guest fin123

http://i42.tinypic.com/20fs10n.jpg

HIHIHI! Srry but I was wondering where I can purchase this magazine? Thank you so much!

Hello~ You can purchase the magazine here: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book...agazine/7175750

Please take note that this is an unofficial magazine, done by OneTVXQ.com's publishers (articles, drawings, etc.)

I posted about the magazine a few days back:

By popular demand, we've decided to sell this issue! You can now order and own the whole TVXQWorld Magazine!

It's a must-have TVXQ fangood, why? Because this magazine has been included in the Birthday Project for Yoochun,

so know that one day when you're reading the magazine, Yoochun or the boys could also be reading it.

More info?

Guest Leni1430265175

DBSK INFLUENCE

Hmm.......well...

**The first thing that made me a fan of them is their TALENT. Their voices that intoxicates even the littlest part of me. Their voices that reached my lonely soul. Their voices that brought colors to my darkened world. Their voices that serves a signal for me that LIFE should be enjoyed. Their voices that became my escape in sadness.

Upon knowing them further, I began to discover that something have changed in me. I became confident and developed a positive thought. They have served as my inspiration. . :) They have given me hope and the thought that if you open up yourself into others they will also open up to you (I'm really a silent type and sometimes they call me very EMO ) and by doing so you will have friends, friends that you can lean on.

dramatic eh...but IT's really true. :)

lets see.. i feel that dbsk has influenced me musically... trying hard.. even though i know failure comes once in a while.. haha.. but truly they make me feel better about myself.. i am a chubby girl.. and there is not a day that i would go running without their music on my ipod.. when i want to give up i pop in their cd or listen to my ipod with their music and i am suddenly motivated again... ^^ one day i hope to meet them and thank them for the motivation their beautiful music has given me.... ^^ it has made me happier and healthier...

Guest SleepiiDreamer

DBSK Messages to Chinese Cassies

And Mickey's UFO Mesage to Chinese Fans

omg. i am so proud. i can read those messages! ^^ their strokes are so pretty :o

it's amazing. their writing in chinese is prettier than mine.

& i didn't know they spell skin~ haha. what the fans find out amazes me =)

& Junsu's moms is just so sweet~~ she's so cute, writing a letter and all ^^

Jae + shades + hot car = sexy overload.

fangirl killer, i swear ;D

thanks for sharing guys ~ =)

Guest QWERTY.

How do you buy tickets for the

DBSK 3rd Asia Tour in beijing???

or did they not start selling yet?

cause im in china during that date and i really want to go (:

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

♥BIGEAST MAGAZINE SCANS♥

Hi everybody!!!

Ahhh Yukarii Changmin♥ My sweet Little Sister!!!

Thank You so much for all Bigeast Pics my Sister♥ !!!

You´re always make beautifull Scans♥ !!!!

[CLAPS]

Well...I´m just sharing this Ok?

Read Please with attention and

I thank You So much ^.~ !!!

TVXQPOWERFULLGODS_AUTHOR.gif

Are You Interested???

Enter and Be Welcome !!!

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Credits:Sayuri JaeJoong ^.~ !!!

argh i'm so out of it these days

busy studying so didn't come online that much but...

anyone going to the beijing concert? i'm going and since i don't really know anyone in china, i'd like to meet up with someone and go together.

anyone going =D i'm going to be sitting in the B section (wanted to get the first row A section but it was out... so at least i got second row xP)

anyone?

-Rebecca

Guest Haruhi18

Junsu's mom wrote a letter to TVXQPERU fanclub...

OH Junsu's mom is so kind

i was excited when i saw the message yesterday

oh she really wrote some words in Spanish

*o* super super kind~~

and also asked some question about Peru ~~

ah~~ i don't have words to describe my feelings

Thanks Pattoh for sharing XDDD

*huye*

Guest HebaJung

REQUEST

I just started playing the violin and i REALLY want to learn to play the boys songs

so if anyone has any violin sheet music from ANY of the boys songs PLEASE PM ME

or even if you have any advice of songs that would be easy to play by ear

any help is much appreciated :D

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

2hmfy35.jpg

A new, very quick project thought up by the staff of O! forums. We all know that the boys are going to be performing at the Tokyo Dome which was their dream and now it's coming true, so we want to show them that we are 100% behind them, hence the predictable name 'Stand By You.' This project is very simple and must be done very quickly... Why? Because we're giving this along with the Yoochun birthday project to the boys at Bangkok and the concert is June 27/28 so it must be done soon!

What you need to do is make fansigns with words of encouragements like 'DBSK fighting,' 'Congrats for Tokyo Dome,' anything that's encouraging as long as it can fit your signs and make sure it's all in ENGLISH. Make sure when you take a picture, the message can be seen! Also make your fansigns stand out and that the picture you take is 900x600px, no more, no less or your fansign will not be accepted.

We're creating a DVD so your pictures will be shown in a slideshow sort of way (together with a video that will be done by the staff), something simple but still meaningful and I'm 100% sure the boys will love it!

Anyway, to those who are wondering, the Yoochun birthday project + Stand by You Tokyo Dome project will be handed to our Thai contact (who is an admin of a large Thai SMTOWN site) who will give it to DBSK's staff / concert organizers on the 26th (press conference) OR on the 27th / 28th (after the concert).

lovedust (Rella) or diana© (me) will be bringing the gifts to Bangkok, so you guys don't have to worry <3

Please spread the word!

Guest koreamom

:P i just ordered the june magazine from one tvxq fansite maybe 3 days ago and it is already on its way to me. the place that is printing them is super fast. i can't wait to get it cause it looks really nice. they did a great job in designing it and hey, its about chunnie! you should check out their site while you are there ordering it!

:)

Guest ohmylamb.

Hi everyone!

I love 'Dance, Subaru!' movie.

I watched twice.

The second time I watched it, it was full house!

Nobody squealed when DBSK appeared though, except for my friend.

Bolero really fit the theme of the movie.

My heart sunk when the scene and the song clashed together.

Do watch it because of the movie and DBSK!

Are AADBSK Season 3 and Mirotic concert DVDs coming out soon?

Because I've seen many people watching the concert online so I was wondering.

If they are, we sure have to work hard for the money :D

I've bought 'O' concert DVD~

Oh! Heaven's Postman OST by Jaejoong is loved!

His voice in this song really makes people feel heartbroken.

& I heard it's going to be aired in September?

That's such a long wait!

I hope it's not true since the preview is already released.

The kiss... well, actually I haven't watched the video; I just listen to the audio.

I just have to share this!

I laughed out when I see the similarities.

twinbrothers.png

They don't have hair at the sides of their heads when they're babies :P

The kid on the right is my cousin's child (2++ years old) and he knows DBSK.

His favourite members are Jaejoong and Changmin ^_^

Guest Nuruladha

their tic for concert in thailand almost sold out in 10 min...i mean for good seat...that goes for both days...for lowest tic price still available but a few...luckly i got mine secured...thank god!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest kiisachan

Junsu's mom wrote a letter to TVXQPERU fanclub...

Oh and just to add something extra....the other celebrities were members of SUJU!!

At least that its what I read on TVXQPERU forum!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Tohoshinki in Japanese magazine

japmagyuibkk001.jpg

japmagyuibkk002.jpg

japmagyuibkk003.jpg

japmagyuibkk004.jpg

japmagyuibkk0051.jpg

source: cosmic hosu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Fantasy Star – Fantasista

fantasystar.jpg

credit: on pic + sharingyoochun@wordpress

[TRANS] TVXQ IN GERMAN MAGAZINE

tvxqpromomirotic2.jpg

DBSK has been mentioned in German's magazine "Peach", with an A4-sízed poster of the pic above ^^ There is also the German translation of "Share The World". Here the translation of the article:

What's Up With: Tohoshinki

Since our last report about Tohoshinki many things have happened, if you thought the Korean boyband would disappear like so many other casting bands, you were definitely wrong!

In 2006 they started in Asia and since then they seem to be unstoppable.

After they took home some national and international awards til the end of 2007, they released their first Japanese number 1 hit "Purple Line" in January 2008 . But there is more!

In April of the same year their single "Beautiful You / Sennen Koi Uta" also made it to the top of the Oricon Daily Charts and made Tohoshinki the first non-Japanese band with two number 1 rankings.

The 4th album "Mirotic" of Dong Bang Shin Ki, that's the name of the Korean band, even became the best-selling album of the year in their native country Korea.

By the end of 2008 Tohoshinki got an invitation from the Japanese music industry for the yearly "Kōhaku Uta Gassen", a well-known music show and were finally official recognized as one of the best bands in Japan.

"The rising Gods of the east" lived up to their name, cause it seems like 2009 will be successful as well.

Their latest single "Share the world/We are" was leading the Oricon Daily as well as the Oricon Weekly Charts and was chosen for the new "Once Peace Opening" soundtrack, while the sales figures of the 4th album "the secret code" are breaking all the records!

As the most photographed stars in the world they made it into the "Guinness Book of Records" for the second time.

They assume, that the shot pictures amount to ca. 500 million pieces.

By the way the first "Guinness Book"-entry was obtained a year before, for having the biggest fanclub in the world "Cassiopeia" with more than 800 000 registered members.

Currently you can hear Tohoshinki's song "Rising Sun" as a background music during a car chase in the 4th part of "Fast & Furious" in the German cinemas.

Moreover there will be another dream come true for the boys, cause for the final of their current Japan-live-tour they're allowed to perform at the popular Tokio Dome, one of the biggest Japanese concert halls.

We're looking forward to what the future might bring and we're absolutely sure that this wasn't the last time that we've heard about U-know Yunho, Xiah Junsu, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Max Changmin...

[credits]

Peach Magazine

Lia @ PhoenixFC

Translated by: Elina @ PhoenixFC

Shared by: ndhaa-loves-dbsk.blogspot.com

Archived