Guest Ringy

Guest akifuji913

Question:

Hi~! I have a question! When are they going to release the Official

MV of 'Stand by U'?... I really can't wait to see the boys~ <3 :D

Thanks!! ^^

Kamsahamnida! :P

Chic Changmin oppa falls down >ㅇ<

야야!!오빠야!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYou look so sweet ~~haha;; Oh, the view is wonderful *_*ahhhhhhhh~~~I'm starting to remember those pretty moments..;huhu;;!!||Long legs are so..ahh;useful~yesㅋㅋbut somehow hard for me..;;it's too long~~||ummm25681037.gif

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9469/tcsl...00905291904.jpg

credit::togethertvxq/blog.naver.com/honobono

OMG! when did this happen? Poor min.. T___T but they look so cute in that picture...

Is that the Secret Code Concert? Long legs....sometimes useful, sometimes not...

LMAO ;)) Thanks for sharing! ^^

Changmin be careful next time~ (damn long-legged minnie!)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junnie

oh my...

MIROTIC CON WAS A BLAST~!!!

this concert is the perfect type of show you’d expect from the oh so talented artist on earth~!!!

cassies chants and cheers were O_o

i just love when the fans chants the boys names.....

and woah woah....didn't expect theyd sing somebody to love...one of my fave songs....they were sooo energetic while singing this song....

the boys did awesome perfs~~~

and the boys new fan....lol..

that was scary....remind me of the movie scream~!!

coz i heart yoosu heres a vid where su confesses his love for chun

and this one sooo funny....never fails to make me laugh

Guest miss betty

MIROTICON

everyone's commenting about their 'live' and whatnot but personally for me,

after watching the vids, i came to a surprising revelation..

i wasn't as entertained as i thought i would be..

the concert was great.. their singing and dancing was perfect but i felt that it was lacking something special..

surprising since this is their korean concert.. i would thought that it would be 'SPARKLING'.. i enjoyed watching it but i wasn't totally thrilled.. and the songlist was abit dull..

anyways, the video quality was very japanese-esque (thank god) but i'm not sure if a japanese crew filmed the concert cause there were no special effects like the ones we see in FITB.. for example during rising sun when they jumped, i thought they would slow-mo or something..

the underwater theme was O_0..

the guns were smexy though..

the broadcast was obviously dubbed since they probably had to edit out the screams.. a lot of artists do that for tv broadcasts and DVDs..

also, we shouldn't be that surprised about the first 3 songs.. fan accounts during the concerts had said that the first 3 was lip-synched.. our guys are not the only artists to have done something like this.. but the rest of the songs were nicely delivered.. i guess after their japanese tours, we were expecting 100% live cause it is possible for them to do it all live.. which is why some of us are a tad disappointed.. SMP isn't an excuse cause look at their japanese tours.. 100% live and sometimes 2 or 3 performances consecutively.. and the T tour was full of dance numbers.. stamina wise it isn't a problem..

i guess they were probably thinking of the whole picture of the concert.. getting a perfection feel visually so they decided to go ahead and do so.. don't know why though..

mirotic - under my sky was a huge bummer.. this is their own concert and they can't sing the original?!?!? they're performing to their own fans not the public!!! does NOT make sense..

tonight - AMAZING!! even my friend who was just introduced to them was impressed.. jae had a little whistle note going on during the end..

Guest SHINee-girl

Filename: 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic. mp4 (13 files)

Date: 2009.05.30

Size: 448 MB

Duration: 1hr 37min

Link type: Mediafire

Link:

*LINK REMOVED*

Credits: chamie0921 @ Youtube and Jeshica @ shinki

if you wanna downlad it

Guest loveprincemax

Choikang Changmin Jeep endorsing~

ㅇㅈㄴ...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThat's solleim...yaaaaah kyaa!!>ㅇ<Killing view!

d0053145_4a22aa76ceae0.jpg

credit::동네방네

Guest Kamoku-Ai

Ahhh trying to keep up with this thread! Tis hard! :lol:

090530 Yuchun Thank You Mail

So sweet! I don't care at all if his English isn't perfect, it's the thought that counts ^.^ It's nice to know that the boys acknowledge their international fans. Plus Chunnie's English is sexy when he speaks hehe!

About the lip-syncing, just my two cents, I'm not going to go into too much detail about it, but I'm not too upset about it. Every artist does it at some point and many of these genuinely can't sing live. At least we know the boys can and do. So for that reason I don't see the big deal.

Chic Changmin oppa falls down >ㅇ<

Aww! Minnie! He looks quite embarrassed about it lol! :lol:

And welcome Shiela Jae! Have lots of fun here! :D

Guest minh_89

The reason I think their Japanese concerts are more enjoyable to watch is because of the camera work. The crew responsible for filming their Japanese concerts are amazing.. they know when to focus on the boys, when to zoom out and when to focus on the stage arrangement in order to suit the performance.

I definately don't agree with the idea that DBSK puts more effort into their Japanese concerts and less into their Korean concerts. I think the members put 100% effort into all their performances, and plus they interacted with the crowd even more than they usually would for their other concerts

About the first 3 SMP songs..

a while back I watched a fancam and Rising Sun really did sound live. The fan screams, however, were DEAFENING. So perhaps the audio had to be redubbed because the audience was too loud at the beginning. At least the rest of the concert was 100% live. My favorite performances are probably the ballad version of Balloons and rock version of Hug <3

I can't wait for the DVD version to come out so we can see the solo performances.

Guest unruffledchua

I totally enjoyed watching the Mirotic Concert on TBS!!! :lol: I prefered this concert video more then the T-concert...for some reason...but anyways one is a Korean concert and the other a Japanese one so maybe no basis for comparisons! ^^ hehe!

Many thanks to the uploader and my friend who alerted me of it!! Now I can't wait for the full video for d/l! :P

I am very glad that through DBSK and this forum, I got to know more online friends, both locally and even from other countries! I am very blessed by DBSK's music and presence at this point in my life! :lol:

DBSK FIGHTING!!! See you soon!!! :lol::lol:

Guest chai~

About lipsyncing, well obviously some people will care.

I am disappointed that they chose to lipsync when they are capable of dancing and singing live.

i doubt they CHOSE to lipsync. the overall choreograph and design of the concert including how the songs are sang is not entirely up to them

If they wanted to give a great dance performance then I'm sure their dancers can dance better...they should just concentrate on singing.

better than DBSK? :huh:

That's why I prefer their Japanese concerts so much more since they would only lipsync about 1 song and the rest are live.

It also seems as if they put more effort into their Japanese tours as well, I often find their korean tours a bit dull.

they do not lipsync at their japanese concerts. i do not know where you got your information from, but seeing as i have attended their japanese concerts before, i can attest that every single song was sang live.

and i think the boys themselves put 100% into all their performances. whether in japan, korea, malaysia, thailand or china. so i think that is rather a conjecture to make.

first thing i noticed about changmin in this picture are the super long eyelashes...WOW....pretty :blush:

Guest miss_h

About lipsyncing, well obviously some people will care.

I am disappointed that they chose to lipsync when they are capable of dancing and singing live.

If they wanted to give a great dance performance then I'm sure their dancers can dance better...they should just concentrate on singing.

That's why I prefer their Japanese concerts so much more since they would only lipsync about 1 song and the rest are live.

It also seems as if they put more effort into their Japanese tours as well, I often find their korean tours a bit dull.

I understand why, and I do to prefer their japanese concert more.

But I think they put the same effort in both concert, it just that the effort is different.

Due to the majority of fans in korea are teenager or younger than them (which is young), they package their concert in soo many attraction. The clip, the flying thing, the custom, everything scream awesomeness while in Japan because their fans is majority in 20s and 30s they don't do much attraction. To put it simple, in Korea, they dance more, while in Japan, they sing more (that's the reason why they rarely come with ballad in Korea).

You may notice that from the Mirotic concert, the fans can't stop screaming even in magical song like TONIGHT, LITI and INSA. I do not blame them, but majority of fans still seeing them as an 'idol' and just standing there being awesome is good enough.

Maybe for us the Miroticon is dull (I mean how cheesy can you be with a gun, underwater theme, and flying across the stage), but that's what korean cassie want and that's what DBSK give them. That's why I think they do the same effort in both concert. *thinking again, all their korean concert are cheesy. Who can forget the theme for ballon last year?

---

*personally, I prefer to see them singing more than dancing more. Pray hard that they will do an Asia Tour for their Japanese concert in the future. I think Asian fans and International fans are more than prepare to see THSK.

** My neighbor is playing 'wall to wall' and my mind keep going to Yunho shirt lift up on SM-Concert and can't stop myself from grinning. I am pathetic for DBSK, I know -__-

edit...

***and now they are playing Magic by JT. This is officially a Yunho day for me

Guest mcl0521

Yunho's Taephoong soon to be a daddy of 8 puppies

79352717.jpg

From 东方狗狗CY, Taephoong is gonna have 8 puppies next week and more pictures will be out soon.

I want to see Taephoong's puppies. Reminder, Taephoong is a guy. They bred him with another dog, I guess. The only female in DBSK dogs is Mang Dong I, Changmin's little small maltese.

Source: OhMicky

Trans: SharingYoochun

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Kenoa

I just finished watching Mirotic concert, I can't wait for Bangkok now!

Love in the ice was amazing but there's something else I liked: the mini-movies introducing the song.

Here is a fanmade I found with this.

About the lipsyncing, i'm disappointed too, but as i said before. DBSK and TVXQ are not targetting the same audience. Their japanese concerts are for a more mature audience, their albums too. Moreover, it's not the same budget for their show, and also not the same ticket prices, so you can't really compare them. The Mirotic tour came too fast because of their activities in Japan, they needed more time to do a really great concert. I remember also their first live performance for The Secret Code tour (by fancams), it was not perfect.I wash that one day they will be able to stop doing 'music industry' and begin to do music (unfortunately the music crisis decides). One album per year is enough, one tour per year is enough. I still love them anyway

Yunho's Taephoong soon to be a daddy of 8 puppies

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6650/79352717.jpg

From 东方狗狗CY, Taephoong is gonna have 8 puppies next week and more pictures will be out soon.

I want to see Taephoong's puppies. Reminder, Taephoong is a guy. They bred him with another dog, I guess. The only female in DBSK dogs is Mang Dong I, Changmin's little small maltese.

Source: OhMicky

Trans: SharingYoochun

Shared by: DBSKnights

sory for cutting ur post but really? as in puppies ? i thought taephoong is still a puppy too :huh: ..or maybe that doesnt work in dog world. :lol: rofl. i dont know. But errr..i guess..congrats taephoong!

Guest tasz

Little Interview from Fantasy Star Magazine

-日本のコレが好き☆-

ユンホ:カツ丼

日本で初めて食べたのがこれです!            

メンバー全員絶賛!おいしい!

ユチョン:帽子

いい帽子を見るとテンションが上がります。         

この帽子いいでしょう?

ジェジュン:夜景

クリスマスのイルミネーションがすごくきれい!        

日本は街並みがきれいで好きです。

チャンミン:シャブシャブ

焼肉だけじゃないんだ!おいしくて            

また背が伸びちゃいそうです。

ジュンス:日本語

ほかのメンバーに負けないぞ!日本語の勉強は面白いです。        

早く覚えたい!

5人が選んだFavorite itemは

ユンホ:ぷくぷく(カステラにチョコレートがかかったもの)

ユチョン:旨い棒サラダ味

ジェジュン:カツ

チャンミン:きなこ棒

ジュンス:するめ

What your favourite thing in Japan ?

Yunho: Katsudong(rice with a deep fried pork or you can call it a cutlet bowl)

First time that i visit Japan ,I ate it. All member said it delicious!!

Yuchun: Hat

There is a lot of good hat here. Like what I wear now ,is it good?

Jejung: Night Scenery

The light that shine everywhere is charisma and very beautiful. Japan is the city of light.

Changmin: Shabu-shabu

It's not only a grilled meat!!! It's delicious!! Next time I'll give it back to you.

Junsu: Japanese laguage

Other member can't fight me in this thing . Japanese language is really interesting. I wanna remember it faster.

What is your favourite item?

Yunho: PUKUPUKU(A kind like chocolate cake)

5635036.jpgpukupuku.jpgimgfae31313zikezj.jpeg

Yuchun: Umaibou saradaaji(Rice fried stick mix-vegetable flavor)

6892391.jpg17135.jpg017136.jpg

Jejung: Katsu(Deep fried pork or cutlet)

sau_katsu.jpgr0013336.jpg

Changmin: Kinaibou(Soy bean crispy stick)

0311001115m.jpg

5685170.jpg

Junsu: Surume(Cuttle fish)

702370.jpg

04521.jpg

สิ่งที่คุณชอบที่ญี่ปุ่นตอนนี้คืออะไร

ยุนโฮ: คัทสึด้ง(ข้าวหน้าหมูทอด)

ครั้งแรกที่ผมมาที่ญี่ปุ่นผมก็กินมันนะครับ สมาชิกทุกคนก็ต่างชมว่ามันอร่อยมากเลยนะครับ

ยูชอน: หมวก

ที่นี่ญี่ปุ่นมีหมวกดีๆมากมาย อย่างหมวกที่ผมใส่อยู่ตอนนี้ก็สวยใช่ไหมครับ

แจจุง: บรรยากาศแสงสียามค่ำคืน

แสงไฟที่ส่องผ่านมันมีเสน่ห์และสวยมากเลยนะครับ ญี่ปุ่นเป็นเมืองที่สว่างไสวมากเลยนะครับ

ชางมิน: ชาบูชาบู

มันไม่ใช่แค่เนื้อย่างเท่านั้นนะครับ มันอร่อยมากเลย พบกันคราวหลังผมจะเอามาฝากนะครับ

จุนซู: ภาษาญี่ปุ่น

สมาชิกคนอื่นสู้ผมไม่ได้หรอก ภาษาญี่ปุ่นสนุกมากเลยนะครับ ผมอยากจำได้เร็วๆจังเลยครับ

อาหารที่สมาชิกแต่ละคนชื่นชอบ

ยุนโฮ: ปุกุปุกุ(ขนมช๊อคโกแลตเค้ก)

ยูชอน: อูมาอิโบอู ซาราดะอะจิ(ข้าวเกรียบแท่งรสผัก)

แจจุง: คัทสึ(หมูทอด)

ชางมิน: คินาอิโบอู(ถั่วแท่งทอดกรอบ)

จุนซู: ซุรุเมะ(ปลาหมึกแห้งเป็นเส้น)

CREDIT: Ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri

Tran In English And Thai: Tasz@tvxqroommate.forumotion.com

TVXQROOMMATE

Please take out with full credit

30sc2rk.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Dreamwidth | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Our Clubbox inspection is on the 25th of June. Please help us out :lol:

[PV] Tohoshinki - Stand by U (640x480) [jejupooh+ichigotvxq].AVI -34.4 MB-

{GOE-SS} [CF] Lotte Seolleim 30s [English Subbed].avi -12.0 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.05.28 Making of Seolleim CF [English Subbed].avi -94.3 MB-

{GOE-SS} 08.10.13 Music M Site - MIROTIC Comment [English Subbed].avi -9.3 MB-

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates ♥