[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

PICTURE REQUEST!

Doe anyone have the official picture of ALL ABOUT TVXQ 2 couple shoot?

not caps from the interview, but there were professional pictures that they posed for and everything.

I think one of them was Jaejoong resting his head on yunho's knee? (I'm not sure!)

THANK YOU!

2dqveid.gif

122j4ap.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest classic8iron

The Pati Pati photo spread was sooooooo gorgeous! just plain gorgeous. Compare to the other recent photoshoots, this one has to be by far the best --- especially with the boys in suits.

Congrats again on the 4th Thread!

My friend is currently in Japan on our school funded trip (I really wanted to go, but taking Japanese 101 at my college is required to be able to go on this trip... and I am currently learning Korean and Chinese xP).

But anyway here is another pic he took of The Secret Code poster in Tokyo. I swear if I was in his place and saw this poster I would have screamed in the middle of the street :sweatingbullets:

tvxqdannypic-1.jpg

Oh and does anyone know if HMV Japan still has posters that come with the fourth album if we buy from them? Thanks for any replies and/or help!

Guest YukariiChangmin

Oh I Just Can´t wait for

Kiss the Baby Sky Pv :rolleyes:

I found this Gif about Prince Shim in PV

He looks so happy in this ! :w00t:

kissthebabysky.gif

credits by OurChangmin

Kisses to all ♥ :lol:

Guest bioshiva07

Can't wait for "Kiss the baby Sky PV"!!!

But I have a question

There is one ? that has always been bothering me....is it true that DBSK filmed "O" by themselves?? I think I heard that there were not that many people helping out? I don't get it....and also why....were they in different places(countries) for the MV??

this was one of my favorite radio shows. muish subbed it a few years ago, but i think it's gone now. basically, they were on a budget, so the boys had to film with few props and few crew members. only thing i remember is micky standing on a trashcan and singing in the middle of the street and people watching. hilarious if you can find it! they filmed in korea, japan, thailand, and czech republic.

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok i went on cdjapan but they didnt have the actual Secret Code album for preorder

the only other website i know is yesasia

but i want to support the boys on charts so would like to know another website

i think i saw one but i dont know

but omg i just realized the prices and if i buy Version A and B its literally 100$ out of my pocket ...

omg its worth it!! :)

Guest whisperpuppies

[Eng Sub/HQ] Kiss the Baby Sky~ PREVIEW!

they filming the PV..can't wait to c the PV

Wow, the PV looks amazing~ very laid back, and such a comfy relaxed feeling while watching it too! Thanks for the link! I can't wait until I get my hands on the album...I ordered the 2 CD + DVD one so the Kiss the Baby Sky PV will be on there ! :D

Guest fobbiyo

lmfao. The preview of the KTBS PV. It's just another video of them standing there. There better be a little bit more than that when the full version comes out. -_- The song is cute though. lmfao@ the guys being guys again.

Guest minh_89

they filming the PV..can't wait to c it. 2 MCs from Zoom In in the PV..

LOL! They really did end up putting the MCs of that weather show in the MV! I remember when the MCs jokingly asked to be in the MV and DBSK was like, "Hmm... okay!" that they were just kidding around but it's awesome that DBSK kept their promise haha. And what were Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho doing at 0:11? It looked like some kind of Power Ranger move XD but yeah, the MV looks kind of like most of their recent Japanese MVs, wearing the white outfit standing in a white room. It's gettin kind of repetitive...

And I am SO HAPPY that one of the members' songs are finally getting made into a MV. Their self composed songs need more recognition in my opinion.

itachixneji: you can try HMV Japan, I believe that ordering there also counts towards the Oricon charts.

^classic8iron: Please remove the images tags. Also write some more because your post is considered spam. Please take some time to read the rules on the front page as well. But of course...WELCOME TO DONG BANG HAVEN. :D

ok i went on cdjapan but they didnt have the actual Secret Code album for preorder

the only other website i know is yesasia

but i want to support the boys on charts so would like to know another website

i think i saw one but i dont know

but omg i just realized the prices and if i buy Version A and B its literally 100$ out of my pocket ...

omg its worth it!! :)

I'm not sure what you mean...but here's the link to version A on CDJapan.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46186

You can find the rest of their CDs by clicking on their name.

We've also compiled a list of shops on the first page of the thread. Please take a look at it.

Soooo excited about their KTBS MV! This is the one from Saipan right? For those who might want to stream it live tonight, visit this post on how to use TVANTS if you don't already. ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=12497778

Guest lolly88

I saw the whole clip,not the above cut thsk version

the gal acting as the cheerleader

had to jump 25 or was it 35 times

poor her :sweatingbullets:

The other 2 host from Zoom in film their parts for 4 hours

that's long for just a few scenes

"It's just another video of them standing there. "

Lols what do u expect when u have people acting inside

i am quite please with the preview,i expect the pv later to be more or less something like that

i dont expect a lot ,after all this is not SME production haha^^

PICTURE REQUEST!

Doe anyone have the official picture of ALL ABOUT TVXQ 2 couple shoot?

not caps from the interview, but there were professional pictures that they posed for and everything.

I think one of them was Jaejoong resting his head on yunho's knee? (I'm not sure!)

Here you go

:)

normal_c2c7ac-17558-f.jpgnormal_Z7LKQON9RQ_202.jpg

normal_SLBVCLKONO_202.jpgnormal_NP157NLM77_202.jpg

normal_FZ5UNVYJ8P_202.jpgnormal_5S2WOPH74X_202.jpg

normal_5HEOCEM9U4_102.jpgnormal_SB3CID2R5Q_102.jpg

normal_R8DSQCWLZK_202.jpgnormal_ODJQOKN6MG_202.jpg

credits:as tagged+tvxqsoul

Yoochun, Junsu and who?

http://i41.tinypic.com/w7bte.jpg

LOLZ im curious,who is he???...a fan i guess. ^^

Thanks for sharing this!So they kept their promise to the MC's and looks like they enjoyed filming it <3 Congrats to Yoochun,great song & i cant wait for the PV.ROFL @ JUnsu for saying he will work hard to prevent Yuchun from gettin' bigheaded.There's never a time that they don't tease each other :)

Guest nalinna

^

^they're relly cute 55+

yunho and jaejoong are perfect couple right?? ^[]^ Yunjae

And

[Eng Sub/HQ] "Kiss the Baby Sky" PV ~ PREVIEW!

Wow!!!~that great.....DBSK are cool~.....full of love and smiles

Guest ohhlalakelly

lmfao. The preview of the KTBS PV. It's just another video of them standing there. There better be a little bit more than that when the full version comes out. -_- The song is cute though. lmfao@ the guys being guys again.

Lyly.... It is expected. All of their other PVs have been like that except for dance songs.

Anyway... the KTBS PV preview is cute, minus the girl jumping. At least they are smiling. Haha. Can't wait for the full PV. :)

Guest kinkonkan

^itachixneji Its supposed to be aired in march..but no one knws the exact date..O_O

Jaejoong fanmade crosstitch

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9352/jjcr...yuibkk02735.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1834/jjcr...yuibkk01736.jpg

Credits: dnbn+sharingyoochun@wordpress

wow!!...that was really creative..

OMGah these are beautiful! It makes me want to revive my cross-stitching hobby.

wow... i wonder, whoever made that, has a copy/guide for that jaejoong cross-stitch.

I really have the sudden urge to make a huge cross-stiched jaejoong and hang it on my wall.

Archived