[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest eVangeLuv

This thread is moving SO fast tat i didn't even have the time to congratulate u guys for the wonderful job and BAM its already 26pgs down :ph34r:

I'm going to nag on some old stuff which i had yet the chance to nag abt so pls bear with me :blush:

Anyway, the 1st pg was beautiful & artistically done!!!!

Thank you for everyone who contributed to making this a success :w00t:

THSK Everywhere in Japan!!

This is so awesome! I wish i was there to see them (eh i mean the posters XD) myself!!!

Its total LOVE!

MS Perf

Junsu's charisma was screaming all the way throughout the whole perf ~! Love it! I guess his goal of being the 'charisma' one in the grp can be fulfilled this yr!!!! muahahaha!

2U sounded tired, i hope they rest well & give their best for all the upcoming activities (esp with the concert).

Glad tat the weird dance was wisely skipped off their live perf :vicx: otherwise it'd have been well . . . weird :P Their outfit was love! I somehow like the darker side of THSK in Japan. It leaves me with more impact :lol:

The only regret is tat they've so little airtime :fury:

I only hope tat they'll have more talking in all other programs!

Secret Code Promotion Campaign

Major YunJae Alert!!!! They're just fated to be together :lol:

And Junsu's silent scream before turning it into a loud AH~~ when he realised he's going to Hiroshima is realli too hilarious!!!! Him wanting to change partner would just earn him a major Xiahmoli during their trip :D

Mirotic Concert in 9Minswas way too awesome! But how can they do tat to us, providing us with only 9mins! :crazy: Anybody know when they'll release the DVD (with sub)?

Junsu & Mexico Drama

This is just TOO FUNNY to describe! I was staring hard at the screen one moment & almost rolled off my chair when the pic pop up ~ :lol:

Survivor Offshot Cap

AH~~~~!!!! They're so dorky off screen! I love them like this more :lol:

Jaemin with the 'hood-on-off' was simply funny! I tot Jae caught Min sleeping, but i guess they were just playing ard :P

And wat's up with Yoochun's expression with the black 'ninja' outfit? Crack mi up :P

Was Jae trapping Yunho inside the door while making Junsu the scapegoat??? hahaha poor Junsu! Xiahmoli!!!!

My fav pic of them :

348680499.jpg

Can any kind soul update on the boys' oricon charting?? It seems like alot of singles are released but i've yet to hear anything :( Getting abit worried.......

Edit: Ah ~ i dongbang a pg!!! sorry nothing much to share. Just some pretty Jaejoong :)

Jaejoongphoto.jpg

jjasiatour12Edit.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_h

TVXQ WILL BE ON BOKURA NO ONGAKU ON 3/20

BOKURA NO ONGAKU is an exceptionally great music program which solely focuses on the vocal ability of the artist

Thanks for the news and information.

Why do I feel like anticipating another from them. It's been a while since we heard them singing in acapella style, and I think this is the best place to do so.

Maybe they can sing survivor in acapella way. Or Stand Up! :) :) acapella

Bwahahhhahaahhaahaha.......

That's so random.

I think one of the staff are DBSK fans and decided to put them on the photo.

Or maybe, Junsu have a little extra time when he film his CF in Brazil and go to Mexico to take this photoshoot. Bwaahahahahahhahaha.... Junsu-yah, you are so cute.

Guest war_freakz04

[GIF] 09.04.06 Music Station - Survivor

451268c610b1a9104edad63b21bae63f5g.jpg75d2d61a8d7606eaf10823a1f29d8a195g.jpg86b66c7ad33536eea50ded028571d5065g.jpg

2ca42f49dd935498191acc929d7438715g.jpg7c50e74b5dd0e13beaff30bebc5199fb5g.jpg7674b33025ea4acbb0ae3854bfd6948a5g.jpg

9b59c1f70b3508aedf6dce0839b31a0a5g.jpgddc58c0ecdf407899a91f78a86ee38ff5g.jpg972f79bfe680171bea71f08c56b215c45g.jpg

1d51b74db9a912880b88c3cc8ae070de5g.jpg7caca243cc9b1711b42debe3d3a9e6095g.jpg83d2e7a3f23da11ee3f86ea44d5a36095g.jpg

No. of Pictures: 12

Dimensions: 400 pixels

Size: 14.2 Mb

Download it at DBSKlicious

Credit: war_freakz04

DO NOT HOTLINK!

the gifs above are just 160 pixels while in the zip, its 400 pixels. ^^

Offshot Caps:

Thank you!!

Omg. I see alot of jaemin action!! ♥

Gahh~ Loving it ^^;;

So adorablee :D

JJ looks so cute playing with that black thingie O_O

UFO Replies:

Min ^^ lmfao. I love his repliess!

Fan: Ah that Shim kid over there!! How about going for a glass of carrot juice with me? Kekekeke

CM: NO!

LMFAO! So straightfoward x]

is it just me or did Min say "Yo" ?

Guest loveprincemax

REQUEST::

ANYONE HAS THE LINK OF SURVIVOR OFFSHOOT MOVIE?? I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT..ㅋㅋTHANK YOU!^^

*Thanks for all news ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChang's UFO-s are sooooooo funny!!!>o< Lucky fans..ㅠ.ㅠI never got any reply...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And B-PASS secrets...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋcool!!!^^

*edit:: i also got changmin...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋin toho quiz~~so cool~~kekeke

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hello everyone :w00t: !!!

I did some Caps about My Prince Shim♥ :rolleyes:

In Wrong Number Intro ♥

Hope you all enjoy it :blush:

vlcsnap-13924.png

vlcsnap-15717.png

vlcsnap-15327.png

vlcsnap-13885.png

Caps by me

hahahahah The 1st time I saw this I almost roll on the floor too much laugh :D

But Ok ok ..hahahah It´s Over coz I Think Changmin rules in this Intro :PB)

My Gangster Min Looks GREAT!!! :wub:

Oh Please My Chunnie too ! WAW This man is HOT ♥

I Can´t find JaeJae in this :tears: WHY? :tears:

vlcsnap-27920.png

vlcsnap-27298.png

Guest intan

Hi everyone, long time no see...anyone miss me?? no?..muahaha..thank you guys for the updates, pics and video links..I've been so busy with uni life..no time to share things..aish..but still lurking in this thread everyday..hehe..now I'll drop a post to delurk..

I'm taking Japanese as my elective for this sem..is it because of DBSK?? haha..I think I can touch a bit on the discussion started in the 3rd thread..I don't mind them being in Korea or Japan cause I'm liking both culture, songs and language..initially I'm more into all the Korean stuff but gradually DBSK had make me to like all the Japanese stuff as well..how can I not like it..they always make good Japanese songs..Doush!te, Bolero, Kiss mini coopera maama sayonara, amazing album T and many more..

music station: waaa, I'm so happy they got to meet their boa 'sunbaenim' cause I'm starting to like boa more and more now..they're so cute together..boa look very petite besides them..If Boa is really 160-162 cm tall, then I know how I'll look like if I stand beside DBSK..they are so tall..aish..our gorgeous boys..I love their "Survivor" performance..although this is not my type of song initially, the beats of the song are really good..Junsu's voice totally got my attention as he started the song with such a powerful vocal..everyone was saying Yoochun sounds very soft and how he sounded so sick..I thought he really was..but after watching the performance I don't think it's like that..it's quite soft but not to the extend that he sounds really sick..haha..btw, he only sang 3 words..can't really judge based on that short time..looking forward for 2U parts more next time..

Yoomin magazine photo shoots: They look so suave in those pictures..Changmin has the model figure like..Yoochun know how to pose like a model..hehe..killer stares..

4th album promotions: I can't wait to see all the couple moments during the promotion..this time is better cause they have do it in 2 and 3 so no one will be left alone..like Junsu last year..haha..poor him..Minsu, Yoominsu, Yunjae, Yunjaechun is LOVE..I'm excited to see how Minsu will progress during the promotion..lol..these two..aish..I don't know what to say..even more dangerous that Jaemin, Soulfighter..haha..but Yoomin got closer last time when both of them were paired up for the T-album promotion..Minsu??..hmm)

Fan: But its really strange! I sent so many UFOs but other than Changmin and Yunho oppa.. What are the others doing? T_T

CM: Flew away on a UFO?> Haha

lol..Changmin's UFO reply never fail to make me laugh..he's very witty..aigo..I agree with the fan's question..It's not wrong that Jaechunsu do not give UFO reply more often cause they're probably so busy..but as Homin were doing it more regularly, it kinda give odd feelings that Jaechunsu are not doing the same..we want some interaction from them too ne..but perhaps they busy composing or anything..also Junsu are probably busy gaming..lol..jk..

Q: Jaejoong told us his own secret. Next is Yoochun. He seems to be the one with the best English, and has a knowledgeable kind of image, personality wise.

YH: You're right, indeed it is like this.

JS: His secret is... its really cool. Yoochun likes to modify cars. He's very familiar with musical gadgets/equipment as well, so he's really knowledgeable about machinery. He's also good at guessing riddles and making plastic models. Yoochun's also the only member who has two notebooks.

YC: I like IT stuff a lot.

JS: I'm worst at those. I'm not really good with the iPod even. But, I feel very blessed the way I am now, its enough already. -laughs- Displaying Yoochun's potential to the fullest is a game in itself already. When we play RPG (Role-playing Game), Yoochun would try new weapons and grow stronger; find secret pathways. But I wouldn't do anything other than moving forward. Its too tiring to think of so many things. Yoochun on the other hand really enjoys the process of gaming.

hehe..Yoochun is very smart..wow, he likes to modify cars..hmm..that's why he knows how to choose the best car..(audi that he bought recently)..I remember in AADBSK1 he mentioned that wants to learn about cars or something..can't remember..my yoochun is so genius..^^

I like Junsu's word: Displaying Yoochun's potential to the fullest is a game in itself already very powerful ^^

Blunt Jaejoong is a dork..he revealed his own secrets..lol..Changmin secrets are all about manly suff..our growing magnae..and my love for this magnae, grows as well..^^

Some Bochun pics as there are discussion about DBSK-female artist pairing several pages back..don't they look so compatible together? ^^

ycboa.jpg

dbskboa.jpg

071126policymeetingyc01.jpg

200711261710182070yy0yx.jpg

20071126163834834541vb1.jpg

Both has gorgeous dimples..

071126policymeeting13.jpg

Been a long time since I spazz about soulmate..so, here are some Soulmate LOVE..^^

miroticconcertseoulyuib.jpg

miroticlegra22.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibf.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibx.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuiby.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibt.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibo.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibe.jpg

miroticconcertseoulyuibxmj.jpg

erty6u7i8uo9.jpg

09lieheimphotohm22.jpg

2z5tz45jpg1.png

credits: iTVXQ.NET, soompi, JaeChun Soulmate Blog

Guest meisaeteurn

QUESTION

Does anyone know where I can watch DBSK's 2nd Asia Tour O Concert online?

LIke with the links.

There's one on veoh with subs by GOE;SS but Veoh is being retarted and won't let me log into the beta player.

Anyone willing to help? I miss watching it! T___T

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

yay for the fourth thread the first page looks amazingg!!!! Good Job guys

DBSK @ MS was amazing i love the BoA and DBSK interaction its so cute considering they are from the same company in Japan and Korea. It's really cute. The boys were amazing...I really did not like the song Survivor when I first heard it and then I watched the performance and I got hooked its really good!!! ahh DBSK lols and our boys are like seriously giants compared to everyone else lols when they perform on stage together i actually dont realize that DBSK is that tall. But even in like Korean music shows yeah they are taller then everyone else but i didnt notice as much as I did in MS...makes me wonder how short the Arashi guys really are....

DBSK in Fast and Furious 4 OMG i had a spazz attack when like rising sun is gonna be in it even if its like 30 seconds ahh i may just have to go watch the whole movie in theaters just to hear DBSK lols

DBSK in WGM couples:

Jaejoong and Ye Eun (Wonder Girls): because that would be so cute...Ye Eun always said that she wanted a guy that could cook and clean and every time she mentions that on shows and stuff my first thought was always Jaejoong they would look really cute together....and plus both of them have an amazing voice!!!

Yunho and Yubin (Wonder Girls): because they are both from the same hometown and went to the same school both are the rappers and lead dancers from their group that would be really cute to see how they would get along.

Micky and Hyori: because it seems like that Micky would rather prefer dating older girls and Hyori and Micky would go really well and also it seems that Micky would not go for the cute type but the sexy type so yeah and i really wanna see Hyori she would make the show hilarious!!!

Changmin and Sun Ye (Wonder Girls): because they have amazing voices and i would just love to see their interaction.

Junsu and Sun Mi (Wonder Girls): Idk why but it would be interesting and they would make the show really funnyy!!!

Guest jaejoong_love33

Thanks for pictures and links!

Music Station- Survivor

that was such an awesome performance. i wish that it was longer, and the intro was a lil better,

but good for the first time there yea? also, BoAXD

i was hoping for some bochun and bojoong interaction lol but i got bosu. not bad XD

Fast and Furious

hahahahahahaha! thats so cool!!! im going to watch it now.

just for those seconds of Rising Sun XD but anyone know when it is? so i can watch out for it

Oricon

does anyone have an update for that?

Guest BoomiJJ
Guest Sunar

Junsu spotted in a mexican drama!

http://tvxqfever.blogspot.com/2009/03/vide...n-drama-xd.html

Credits: laurisgar @YT

Credits: ichi_rukia @LJ for heads-up + esmiux @LJ for translation + TVXQFEVER

OMG!! I watch this drama everyday!!

P.S. PLease let me know if I'm allowed to post this.....if not i will delete it.

XD

this novella just started to show here in the states

both my mom and my sister in law watch it

she was telling me about it yesterday

and then today all of a sudden junsu shows up

LOL

but since that ep is new in mexico it might not air here in the states

till a few weeks or in 2 months

i have to show them to see if they remember seeing that ep

which i dont think happened since i like i said

its a few days old here

ill let you all know once i ask them

Guest BoomiJJ

MUSIC STATIOOOOOOOOOOOON..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE...

WAS GREAT..!!!!!!!

I think the kids were perfect

were beautiful.!!!!!!!!!!!

JaeJooooooooooooooong..!!

beauti.beauti.beauti.beauti.beauti.!!!!!!! ^^

loooooooooooooooooooooove Uuuuuuu!!

DBSK FIGHTINF.!!! ^0^

Guest fobbiyo

O_O waaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo

love U... so sexyyyyyyyyyy..!!!

so hot..!!! xD

thnks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not quote pictures.

lol @ Junsu in the Mexican drama. That's hilarious! LOL. I wonder who first noticed that :mellow:

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow im really counting down

but at the same time time goes so slow and im bored out of my mind!!!

i want the Secret Code album to come out now!!!! >_<

and how cute Boa and Mickey have the same smile :)

Archived