DBSK in Anime Insider

animemaglegra.jpg

credit: lao4eva@dbsg

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

-------------------------

JOIN NOW

11900m8.png

Credits: im_may

• For White Day, guys give girls gifts. However, let's do a remix! Let's have fans
    give the boys gifts!
  • It's all about the love! You post artworks for the boys here at Soompi! Artworks
    include graphics,
  • drawings, poems, and short stories.
  • On March 11th, three days prior to White Day, two topics at Soompi will be opened
  • One will be in Artworks
  • One will be in Fanfics
  • Want to take part? Start writing, drawing, or PSing now, so you have your gifts
    ready for the boys.
  • Want to submit works anonymously? Or are you going to be gone for those three days?
    Then just PM your works to zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy! They'll post your work for you!
    (They will say it is by anonymous if you wish).
  • If you have any questions, please PM zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy for details!

NOTE: These entries will be compiled into a book and sent to DBSK

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just about fell OUT of my chair when i saw susu in that mexican drama.

LMAO photoshop sure works wonders... all over the world! It's just funny how...

lmao i don't even know what to say, i'm completely speechless as of now.

i mean did they just randomly cut people's faces and stick them in that picture?

-Rebecca

Guest goyun

ang3l soul: thanks for the translations! it's so nice that the boys are getting so much attention.

music station: performance overall was awesome. loved their dance in this performance A LOT better than in their pv. their dance was synchronized and with power. Hopefully they made a good impression on the t.v. audience and will get even more popular after this.

on a side note, yoochun and yunho kind of has me worried. it seems like they may be sick and there's a lot of stuff coming up which they have to sing live. i hope they can get as much rest as possible and recover soon. 2U Fighting!!! THSK Fighting!!!!

it was so sweet of yunho's fans to do charity for the little kids. i think yunho would have loved it since he seems to love kids so much.

everyone, thank you for the pics, infos, videos, and translations. you guys are awesome as usual. :)

Hi, I'm a silent reader, I have been lurking for some time. I'm just curious, but um, does anybody know the rating for Music Station in this episode with TVXQ?

LMFAO. Junsu in a mexican drama?!

Man, Dbsk is famous everywhere!!

^^

Thanks for the pictures for the Survivor Pics!

JJ and Chunnie looked HOT :D

Min has really grown up :tears:

^^ Everyone looks so good in the pictures :)

[TRANS] B-Pass Magazine April '09 - New Album Interview (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Thanks for the translations!!

The member's saying their favorite songs just makes me wish the album would come out faster ><

Can't waitt~

This thread is FLYING :D

Good job everyone~

Guest junnie10

[TRANS] Oricon Style Magazine March 09 - Interview Members' Secrets Revealed

With their popularity rising everyday, TVXQ has become the Monthly Artist in Oricon Style. They will now reveal their true side to everyone. This week, Yunho and Junsu will be revealing Yoochun, Changmin and Jaejoong's secrets.

#1. YC, CM & JJ's secrets

Q: We'd like to know more about each member this time, so please do tell us some secrets the members have as they're not here now. First, we have Yunho and Junsu to tell us about Changmin, Yoochun and Jaejoong's personalities. We'll also reveal some of their secrets along the way.

JS: Sigh~no! We know each other too well, so there aren't any secrets between us.

Q: It doesn't have to some shockingly huge secret, something small like an odd habit or a past experience would do as well. Shall we start by introducing each member's personality? Junsu, what do you think of Jaejoong?

JS: Ah~ he's very open minded, and a very warm person. He has a really bright personality, and his muscles are great too.

Q: What about Yunho?

YH: I agree with what Junsu said. Jaejoong is a very warm person, and full of feelings as well.

Q: Do you know any secrets about him?

JJ: Ah, let me give you a hint (JJ interrupts the interview suddenly). What am I wearing inside my pants?

YH: Yeah, that's right! Jaejoong always wears a pair of tights, those that you wear when working out. He wears that all the time.

JJ: -looks very happy- Yes! Because these tights seem to have calorie-burning properties, so I've been wearing them; it'll be like working out all the time. There're various styles with varying lengths, from ankle to knee-length. I'm wearing the shorter kind now. I won't be able to live without these. Oh, and one more thing! Another hint. What is it that I always can't remember?

Q: Who gets this hint...?

JJ: -doesn't wait for members to respond and starts talking by himself- I can't remember the songs. I always have to practise my parts 10-20 times. Its probably around 5-6 times of what the members practise. At those times I'd think, "Am I stupid?" -bitter laugh-

Q: Jaejoong told us his own secret. Next is Yoochun. He seems to be the one with the best English, and has a knowledgeable kind of image, personality wise.

YH: You're right, indeed it is like this.

JS: His secret is... its really cool. Yoochun likes to modify cars. He's very familiar with musical gadgets/equipment as well, so he's really knowledgeable about machinery. He's also good at guessing riddles and making plastic models. Yoochun's also the only member who has two notebooks.

YC: I like IT stuff a lot.

JS: I'm worst at those. I'm not really good with the iPod even. But, I feel very blessed the way I am now, its enough already. -laughs- Displaying Yoochun's potential to the fullest is a game in itself already. When we play RPG (Role-playing Game), Yoochun would try new weapons and grow stronger; find secret pathways. But I wouldn't do anything other than moving forward. Its too tiring to think of so many things. Yoochun on the other hand really enjoys the process of gaming.

Q: Then, please talk about Changmin' secrets next.

YH: He's 21 isn't he, but he doesn't look like it so people usually get a shock when they know his age. He looks the most mature out of all the members, is the tallest and has big eyes, nose and mouth.

Q: His personality is the most mature as well?

CM: Not at all. I have a very low threshold for resisting stress. -laughs- And I'm very stubborn as well.

YH: Well, Changmin would have very strong determination to achieve what he wants to if he has a goal. But he also does take others' suggestions and comments into consideration.

JS: This is a secret. He sweats especially easily these days. -laughs- I used to be the one who sweats the fastest, but now its Changmin. He bathes really fast as well. If you get closer to him, he has a masculine smell. Maybe this is the smell of the tough guy that sends girls' hearts aflutter.

YH: But Changmin has very strong, unwavering thoughts. If he thinks so, he'll remain constant throughout til the end. I find that admirable.

JS: Changmin's forehead is really wide as well. This is really another secret as well. -laughs-

Original article by: infinityHK

Translated by: Banana-chan @TVXQfever.blogspot.com

jaejoong is such a dork. wear tights to burn calories? seriously i don't think he have excessive fats to burn. maybe this is jaejoong's secret for having skinny legs....haha

Guest min_60

[AUD] 090307 Bigeastation 102 (Nobody Knows + Stand Up!)

will add mp3 sendspace link later on my yt channel.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Both songs sounds nice, but my fav since listening to the album snippets would still have to be Stand Up. Funkination, haha. That song is addictive. Nobody Knows is also great, lovin the beat!

Looking forward to the album release date! I hope I don't have to wait too long for my cd to arrive...

It may sound a liL late but congrats to everyone.

We're now on the fourth thread. YATTA!!

Their MSta Performance was really great.

BoA did great too. Both did well.

Though I'm a fan of Arashi, Ididn't like their performance in there and only smiled a lot when seeing the guys.

They're so cool. Hopefully we'll be seeing them in NHK soon.:D

I believe that it's going to be a great competition with their singles in Japan.

JE Boys like Arashi and KAT-TUN keep on releasing too.

I wish the boys LUCK!! Gambare!!

Guest gelliegellie

March Changmin and Yunho UFO Replies

Fan: Manly even when you’re joking, sexy and romantic Yunho~ my style ^-^

YH: I am my style too~ my style is just like me! Keke its the same no matter whether I’m driving or talking on the phone~

Fan: Manly even when you’re joking, sexy and romantic Yunho is ambitious U HUHU~

YH: Ke~!!! Saying I’m ambitious… U HU T

Fan: I… am going to China for my studies in the later half of this year, I can’t take it anymore… T_T T_T… the tears are flowing out soon…

YH: Don’t give up even when you’re there… hwaiting~!! That’s the way~!!

Fan: I want to spend time with you under the clear Korean sky ^–^ This is the thought that I want to send to you, do you know??

YH: Its been sent safely^–^ I’ve received it~!! KK

Fan: The thing that I never regretted in my life was becoming oppas’ fan ^^ I’ll always support you guys, love you guys

CM: Thank you ^^

Fan: Me! Me! (T/N: Fan is trying to imitate the group gag they did on Music Station, I think) Oppas all raised your hands like you wanted to say something ke. So cute.

CM: Hahaha ^^

Fan: T_T T_T I’m having night study now… there’s big trouble, nothing’s going into my brain T_T T_T oppa must be very good in studies right?

CM: ^^

Fan: My eyes and footsteps follow only them

CM: It’s like there’s a place they are headed…

[Fan has a picture of TVXQ as her display picture]

Fan: I’m heading off for the No-makeup Beauty Pageant… Praise me a little!!!

CM: You can do it! You can do it! (T/N: The second “you can do it” was written in English 8D)

Fan: Ah that Shim kid over there!! How about going for a glass of carrot juice with me? Kekekeke

CM: NO!

Fan: Changmin-oppa is so annoying… surviving on in life is getting tiring for me, what should I do!! T_T T_T ke!

CM: Saying your life is becoming so-and-so because of me, they’re all excuses…Haha

Fan: I’m asking you, what should I do when I can’t seem to survive on anymore? Hurry up and give me a reply!!

CM: …… Don’t think so simply..

Fan: Ke… Refuse to answer me…? T_T T_T ke… so sad… T_T T_T

CM: YO I refuse to answer!! Haha

(Believe it or not, the previous 5 messages were sent by the same fan)

Fan: What’s SICK Chang’s secret to being SICK?

CM: Its that I am me…

Fan: Oppa, I am transparent right? Obviously I am… aren’t I? T_T T_T I am really going to cry T_T T_T ah~~~~~~ T_T

CM: You aren’t transparent~

(The next 3 are from the same fan ^^)

Fan: I’ll be really surprised if you don’t give me a reply, I’ll fly to Japan if you do reply. Give me a reply which I don’t want to see.

CM: Have you got a VISA? ^^

Fan: Actually, I’ve heard oppas’ songs and they’re really nice. Your CD will definitely sell well, I am going to buy it as soon as it comes out.

CM: ^^ Thank you very much ^^

Fan: Oppa, marry me. I will cook for you 16 times a day.

CM: I don’t eat that much~

Fan: I really, really like you. I also like the things that you do.

CM: ^^ I like myself too~

Fan: Oppa is probably the only one who will give me such sound advice, I really like oppa a lot. Go out with me!!

CM: Don’t want~

Fan: I won’t capture you for eating if you give me this hat as a present!

CM: I don’t have that~

Fan: I am going to swim to Japan keke wait there for me!!

CM: You’d be entering the country illegally…

Fan: I’m very perfect. Very perfect. (Fan has a picture of Changmin as her display picture)

CM: ^^

Fan: Look at this, look at my message now. You’re replying right?

CM: ;

Fan: There’s a face hidden deep in your heart~~eh? What is the next step? What are you going to do? >-<

CM: What do you want me to do?

(Seriously, the next ten messages are to the same fan. Luck girl.)

Fan: What are you doing now!! Are you busy?? ~~ Contact me quickly when you see this alright?? OK?? Miss you guys~ love you

CM: And, you will need to do something to achieve your dream… there’ll only be answers like this.

(T/N: He replied twice coz the fan sent the same mesage twice -.-”)

Fan: Ah honestly does oppa know? Its a secret, I’m in the second year of high school kekeke

CM: Really? What a shocking secret ah~

Fan: But its really strange! I sent so many UFOs but other than Changmin and Yunho oppa.. What are the others doing? T_T

CM: Flew away on a UFO?> Haha

Fan: Why are you only reading my message? All these need money~ students are poor, oppa you know that right??

CM: ^^ The photo is very nice? ^^

Fan: Oppa, this is me, pretty right?

CM: Very pretty~ must be selling well right?

Fan: Tell me about some good Japanese words you’ve picked up recently

CM: Dong Cuisine

Fan: Why doesn’t Jaejoong oppa have hidden cameras?? Changmin oppa has done it twice already!! Why don’t you do it??

CM: Hahahahaha

Fan: I feel very blessed every day with you around. Even if you guys are in a faraway place, there’s one thing we know for sure: that we will always wait for you.

Fan: I like Survivor a lot, I’m listening to it many times, really want to be able to buy it as soon as possible

CM: ^^ Thank you ^^

(Following same message from same fan was sent seven time, all of which CM replied to o.O)

Fan: I’m in my first year of High School now, its hard to get to sleep T_T Say something to all the high school students in the country to encourage us!! fighting!!!

CM: Ke… ^^ you must keep going^^ Actually, everything is filled with hope..

CM: Studying… to a student, actually only studying is required of a student.

CM: Studying and working hard now is for the sake of your future

CM: Generally speaking, time spent as a student is what makes the basis/foundation for life in future

CM: Work hard ah… ^^ If you have any dreams… studying or anything… work hard towards that direction…

CM: Think about it seriously… think hard and come to a conclusion

CM: Work hard for the sake of learning and for the sake of all other things.. ^^ A ZA!!

Credits: ohmicky.com

Translations by: Banana-chan@TVXQfever

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please takeout with full credits

Guest ang3l soul

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/j...ie/sleepwl1.jpg

umm is that from a show ?? if so can someone tell me ? :sweatingbullets:

im thinking that its somewhere from AADBSK2 .. not sure yet 0_0

Yah..ur rite its frm AADBSK 2...The cooking show..m not sure abt the 2nd one..

---------

dunno if this was shared:

TVXQ Will Go LIVE At USJ On White Day

TVXQ will go live at USJ on White Day

Yonhap News | 2009.02.24 10:44

Popular group Dong Bang Shin Ki will be singing a song of love to the fans present for Japan's White Day.

Universal Studios Japan March last year appointed TVXQ as the goodwill ambassador of Asia, and on March 14 at the special Peter Pan stage the 'MTV White Day special Live With TVXQ' will be held live.

On March 18 TVXQ's fourth album "The Secret Code" (The Secret Cord) will pitted to be number 1 on the Oricon album chart challenge and starting May their fourth live tour will begin.

Credits: YonHap News + DNBN + TVXQFever

Trans by: TVXQFever

Shared by: Jenni Kim@OneTVXQ

Those who dnt knw: White Day is on March 14 and that's the day when guys give girls chocolate and such..

-----------

Message of THSK on Music Station official website

20090307ms9318042.jpg

"It was fun."

Source: Matsuura Masato's blog

Credits: OneTVXQ.com

Guest jadedbeauty

Woooot! (: Im loving it~ STANDUP; is much like an american song. (: I love all the engrish, lol and the beat. ^.^

[TRANS] Oricon Style Magazine March 09 - Interview on Members' Secrets Revealed

LOL! Jaejoong, you're so weird.:P He tells his own secret, lmfao. And then at the end Junsu blabs out everything he knows about Changmin. LOL

Guest maydx93

WOW....I think I'm a little bit behind...lol. I totallly didn't know that the fourth thread was started!! But I saw someone's siggy....and I saw the banner that everyone has...and I was like, "ah!! fourth thread!!"

I'm so excited!! This is gonna be the ultimate place for everything on DBSK!!

The graphics and so wonderful, and I already put on the siggy!! yay!!

Everything is so organized!!

I just read through everything...love it! I knew about a lot, but it's always nice to know more about our five amazing boys!! :D

Guest Shenlu

^^^ The offshot caps are so gooood~ LOL What was Changmin doing? Sleeping perhaps? And Jaejoong woke him up? :lol:

You mean this :lol: ? It was so obvious. They just had to put one of the tallest Tohoshinki members next to the shortest Arashi member. :lol:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2083/heightcopy.jpg

LOL. I love this picture~

I think it's a mix of the fact that Yunho is so tall and Nino is quite short...

It makes the gap look massive :lol: that's so funny~ My sister is an Arashi fan (and because of this I like them)

so I'll definitely have to show her this picture~

TVXQ WILL BE ON BOKURA NO ONGAKU ON 3/20

Awesomeeee *-* They're getting so much publicity~

I assume, due to the nature of the show, they might perform Bolero?

<3 I hope so, maybe we'll see a full performance. I can't wait~

090307 Tohoshinki - The secret code (Pre-sale single cover)

Gellieeee <333 I love love LOVE the contrast between the pictures!

It definitely feels like angels and demons now~ Either way; gorgeous.

I feel a new wallpaper coming on... PS Here I come.

Junsu spotted in a Mexican drama!

LOL!!! This made me die laughing. Their popularity is spreading so far~

Junsu photoshopped into a Mexican drama, Rising Sun in an American film...

Ah I wonder what else~ :lol:

So proud~ and it's hilarious.

[TRANS] B-Pass Magazine April '09 - New Album Interview (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

< *slaps font tags that REFUSE to work properly!*

Thank you so so much for sharing this. I loved reading it.

They must have been so tired whilst recording the album; during all of their other activities

and Changmin had a cold for 2/3 of his recording time?!

And yet he sounds perfect in all of the previews; such a hard working boy. <3

Ah Yoochun~ using the time to eat yummy food :lol:

I love their explanation of the title... The Secret Code is like the code of Tohoshinki~

So that we can get closer to them and figure out the code <33

I'm so curious about the kind of image they're going to portray for the tour... *-*

[AUD] 090307 Bigeastation 102 (Nobody Knows + Stand Up!)

will add mp3 sendspace link later on my yt channel.

<33 I can't get over how good the songs are...

TSC is going to be a truly amazing album, in true Tohoshinki form.

and as Yunho said in the B-Pass interview, they used husky voices quite often~

Which shows a lot in Nobody Knows and Stand Up! <33

The songs are really mature and sophisticated... I imagine a similar tour concept to FiTB...

FiTB similar with the Sexy and Sophisticated with a TSC upgrade~

Oh hey 250 posts... And it's only taken me 3 years to get there :lol:!

Guest 김재중

i hope the boys getting some rest.it seem like they dunt sleep for days

090307 Tohoshinki - The secret code (Pre-sale single cover)

omg=] i luv the pics

they look so hot

DBSK PINKY 3月: TVXQ tattletales

Edit: The translator doesnt want it to be take out @soompi so plz go at the link to read it:

Pikulemon@LJ

^ LOL , this was HILARIOUS ! totally made my day :]

I Want Jaejoong To Stop Doing This!

YH: His jokes are uncool. They're really funny but he tells them at the wrong times! Sometimes he ends up bothering the members too!

ROFL aww !

LOL & i love junsu`s interview , they`re hilarious .

junsu`s a gamerr OO : and haha , " it`s like he`s not junsu " - ROFL .

CM: He's too bright......IT'S ANNOYING! His voice is so loud!!!

LMFAOO

Archived