[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone here !!!

Ah I´d like to thank U always for all great posts here ne ???

Some hours before I did post

About JaeJoong♥´s UGG´s Boots

Now I´m passing here to complete my fashion Post :wub:

[INFO]JaeJoong Female Version Clothes

JaeJoong♥ is using in airport this model

one Colonize Jacket beautiful, audacious and modern !!!

Now let´s imagine one female version of this ???

1703.jpg

It´s beautiful ne ???

It´s a Polyvore model !!!

JJ_female_version_Clother.jpg

Source:polyvore.

Credits Airport Pic:Astagged.

Credits:TvxqPowerfullGods

Post suggested by:Kat♥

KEEP INTACT FULL CREDITS !!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuulina

[TRANS] 100130 Mozart OST To Be Released

2hey2c8.jpg

<Mozart!>, which is being hailed as one of the best productions of the first half of 2010 that has captivated musical lovers, is set to be released through OST.

<Mozart!> was the center of attention from the start as the Vienna, Austrian musical that infused classical and rock music was to be performed in Korea for the first time. The music was created by the hands of world renown lyricist Michael Kunze and Grammy Award winning composer Sylvester Levay.

<Mozart!>, which began showing on the 20th, garnered the attention of fans by bringing top notch musical actors such as Lim Tae Gyung, Park Gun Hyung, Park Eun Tae, Min Young Gi, Yoon Hyung Ryeol, Seo Bun Seok, Bae Hae Sun and Jung Sun Ah together on one stage.

Also, as news spread that TVXQ's Xiah Junsu was cast as the lead role of Mozart and would be debuting as a musical actor, ticket reservation sites crashed and presented the musical with an explosive popularity. Xiah Junsu set the record for 'All performances sold out' and showed his enormous ticket power.

After the first performance, viewers didn't hold back with their praises and said, "The large scale stage and amazing harmonies that perfectly portray the life of a genius musician left a lasting impression in our hearts and moved us deeply," and "They did not let us down."

In fact, the musical holds music of a great variation of colors ranging from an operatic aria to a majestic and overpowering orchestra piece, a powerful solo of the main character attempting to find his true self, a ballroom piece that portrays the jealousy and envy that pervades in Vienna, and a chorus that transitions from being bright and light to calm and sedated.

The 28-man live orchestra's deep choruses create a sturdy foundation for the plot and bring a richer atmosphere to the performance.

After the performance, many said, "The ensemble and individual voices are extremely charming," and "We want a Korean OST and DVD of the musical." However, only the German version of the musical is available domestically and only slight previews of Park Eun Tae's rehearsals give a glimpse into the Korean version of the songs.

A representative of the production company Ttaeyaruteu said on the 29th that, "We are currently preparing a Mozart OST, and we are making slight changes in the actors' schedules to do so," and "It will take around two weeks till it is released." This means that we may be able to get the Korean version of the OST before or after the Lunar New Year.

However, the representative said, "Because this is a licensed performance, we have no plans to create a DVD as of now due to copyright issues."

On the other hand, <Mozart!>'s composer Sylvester Levay will be leaving Korea on the 30th. During his stay, he watched the performances at the Sejong Arts and Culture Center, and took pictures with his Korean fans.

He showed his content by saying, "I could not contain my amazement at how much passion and talent each of the characters have in Korean," and "Each one of their voices tug at the heartstrings."

The musical <Mozart!> depicts Mozart's longings for love and freedom through a blend of Rock's passion, Pop's sweetness and Jazz's smoothness. It will be showing until February 21st in Seoul and then will be performing in Daegu, Changwon and Pusan.

Source: [ohmynews+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest 8200901

Congraa our boy im crossing my fingers right now hope 400K will make at the end of the week

Question

how long it take to ship break out to my house- in USA Los Angles. it shipped to day

It depend on where u buy it from. I live in Dallas,TX

I only buy my stuff from either HMV or CDjapan

for HMV they use EMS , It takes 3 days to get to me but maybe 4 for CA. My friend from San Fransisco got her TSC DVD one day later than than I do.

for CDjapan, EMS took the same amount of time and maybe faster. I often use air mail and it's take 4 days to get to me

CDjapn send my Break out single on tuesday and I just got it on friday morning ^ ^

I don't know about SAL (the cheapest one) but i heard from sb told me that it might take 2 week or more

Sal or airmail wont' make much different since I use a lot of points from CDjapan so what I have to pay is still cheaper than yesasia price without shipping :P

Guest walnutzz28

[TRANS + PHOTO] 30-01-2010 Tohomobile ~ YooSu

Credit: chara1019

Eng Trans by: wallis@faithloveyuchun

Shared by: faithloveyuchun.wordpress.com

Kindly full credit when re-post. please do not add/remove anything~ Thanks!

~ OMG~ It's YooSu Love again!!! Chunnie~ What are u trying to do again this time???~

cha1.jpg

『おやすみジュンス』

ジュンス、さつえいするよ~!おきて~~by ユチョン

[Good Night Junsu]

Junsu, filming time~!Wake up~~by Yuchun

Guest dita_Von_tesse

excuse me but....... OMGGGG !!!!! yoosu !!!! LOL and the jaesu pic is so so so cute xD

about mozart! OST, so will junsu be in it ? :mellow: i'm really hoping they'll release a DVD <,<

i'm HAPPY with the sales :lol: i hope it'll still going strong next week ^^

edit : yunho on invincible youth LOL they were all like "OMG !!! yunho !!!" esp KSY and hyomin *feeling proud* there's a chance he'll really appear on the show, right ? *crossing fingers*

100129 Invincible Youth G7 - Yunho

credits : DBxTOHO5 =D

Guest sakurahearts

It was JaeSu then, now it's YooSu. :D

I'm very happy with all the cute fanservice lately. rofl

I hope BREAK OUT! gets at least 350k by the end of the week.

I kinda like Jae's hair color cos boy need new changes to his hair. I hope he gets a haircut cos it's getting longer now. lol

On the KBS2 TV show ‘Invincible Youth’ which was aired on the 29th of January, Sunny from SNSD and some others had mentioned a few male artists that they are close with who are interested to appear on the show, and this attracted much interest.

On that day, Sunny mentioned that "Recently, there are many friends who showed interest in 'Invincible Youth,' and they had expressed their desire to guest in the show." She went on, "U-Know Yunho sunbae from Dong Bang Shin Ki said that it looks fun," and this immediately caused a burst of excitement to come from the other members on 'Invincible Youth.'

Source: Reviewstar + TVXQasia +

TVXQCN

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

On the 7th of February, KNTV is scheduled to broadcast ‘K-POP 10 Years of History (2000~2009).’ Korea’s top vocal group, Dong Bang Shin Ki will be on!

It will be a big collection of Korean artists! This series will include 10 years of Gayo Daejuns from both SBS and MBC from the year 2000 to 2009. It's an exclusive in Japan and Japanese subtitles will be provided.

The main artists are Dong Bang Shin Ki, Shinhwa, Super Junior, Rain, BoA, SG Wannabe and Big Bang.

Source: oops-music + tvxq-yard.com +

TVXQCN

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest conitaemina

[TRANS] 100131 Stars’ Ride Series: Jaejoong’s Car is a Super Car?

audik.jpg

The picture of super ride car owned by TVXQ Jaejoong which is published in internet has caught a lot of interest.

In last December, at the car producer company homepage, a picture entitled “Jaejoong’s matt black Audi R8″ was uploaded. Ever since the picture spread through internet at blogs and cafes, it’s been attracting much interest from netizens.

Jaejoong’s Audi R8 was originally a dark gray, however it’s a recent trend among automobile maniacs to personalize the color of the car, thus its color was modified to matt black.

Another member of TVXQ, Yoochun who also ever owned Audi R8 had sold his car in last August. Yoochun’s Audi R8 which was registered on the sale site at used vehicles section had been in hot topics.

Audi R8 is a super car that was firstly announced at the year of 2008. At its first release in 2008, the domestic market price of the car was 192.4 million won and now after the model is modified, in year 2010 the car has been marketed at price 216 million won.

Source: seoulnews

Translation: sharingyoochun.net

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

BY THE WAY. Does any one know where this picture came from? Magazine? News Pictorial? :lol:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7269/groupphotos.jpg

It's from a photoshoot in 2007 when they did the I Love DBSK Mobile Game.

mobilegame.jpgmobilegame.jpg mobilegame.jpg

Thank you for sharing these pics! Whenever I see photos from the Break Out! photoshoot I think it's possible to substitute the special effects with bits of red and green jello.

I am seriously curious as to what they are doing in Japan right now :lol: anybody knows? probably to prepare for the Best Album.

Jae's message.

of course we'll always be here babe ;) whenever you are ready to comeback to us ,we'll be here.We keep the faith eternally.

and guys thank you for the updates and pictures. Hopefully BO will reach 250K ,even if its not 500k, at least it'll be half of that and even then its a really really good number.

Guest sheilapiglet

wow, lots of articles being shared today!....in regards to the Mozart Ost, I wonder how they're going to choose which singer to use?...like are they just going to mix it up and have the male leads sing a few songs each in the CD?..or are they going to have a full version for each Mozart?...if so, I'm sure that JS's version will sell out immediately too...haha....too bad there can't be a DVD made..now I'll never be able to watch the full Mozart with JS in it...darn!..lucky Korean fans!

Awwww....I loved JJ's message of encouragement to us....Yunjae are really doing a good job in giving us hope about the group getting back together again...they really know what to say in order to help calm our hearts and let us keep holding on even tho it can be very difficult to do so at times.

lol...the Yoosu pic reminds me of the really old pic of YC in the past trying to steal a kiss from the sleeping JS in their van....guess some things never change=P

I hope that Yunho will really be able to make an appearance on the show!...I miss him so much!

【百度东方神起吧】Proud中文版 -TVXQ 6th Anniversary [Made by Chinese Cassiopeias]

this was beautiful...can someone sub please?...thanks!..and the person that covered Proud is really good=)

It's from a photoshoot in 2007 when they did the I Love DBSK Mobile Game.
Oh my gosh, thanks so much!!!!

I wish I could find more pictures of the photo-shoot, but it's pretty hard, hehe.

I found videos that is a MUST WATCH when I was looking for more pictures :)

I love tvxq making film #1

[iPLE] I love tvxq making film #2

*The link is Daily Motion*

I WANT THE PICTURES<3

In the video it looked like they had so much fun! ++Their smiles<3

Lots of interactions between the members here ^^

/Topped a page. Since the thread is pretty dead atm.

Changmin spam!~

*All are resized :)

xkvu4m.jpg

25j9mq1.jpg

2dke1za.jpg

i27j3t.jpg

2ev7tpw.jpg

2in42.jpg

2dwg5et.jpg

2ldagqq.jpg

hv2gs2.jpg

259xut2.jpg

5wh4lc.jpg

xej58k.jpg

fw6dlf.jpg

23ico01.jpg

ne6az6.jpg

2sb0igl.jpg

23ld3ee.jpg

mr2t8o.jpg

2rndc9e.jpg

idreac.jpg

30w9vd5.jpg

2mgryx1.jpg

2rca05e.jpg

*More Changmin in my next post ^^

Guest walnutzz28

[PHOTO] 31-01-2010 Tohomobile ~ Junsu

Credit: dnbn

Eng Trans by: wallis@faithloveyuchun

Shared by: faithloveyuchun.wordpress.com

Kindly full credit when re-post. please do not add/remove anything~ Thanks!

絵になるなぁ~(Like a Picturesque~)

ユチョンにうたたねを邪魔されたので、場所を変えたみたいです(*_*)

(Because of Yuchun interupting his nap time, it seems like he has changed to another place (*_*)

「おやすみ”アンニュイ”ジュンス」をお楽しみください。

「Good night " boring" Junsu」Enjoy your sleep.

junsleep.jpg

カリスマはうたた寝すら、絵になります☆

Charisma still remains even when taking a nap,like a Picturesque☆

Guest lovebyelove

[PROJ] Break Out! International Music Video Project!

I keep praying, don't forget, baby we keep the faith eternally~

Looking for:

Singers

Dancers/Choreographers - to choreograph the dance

Graphic designers - to make the official graphics and banners for this project

Talented Video/Audio Mixers

Lyricists/songwriters

Translators - to enable us to send this project to important people worldwide

And anyone who loves TVXQ! - to help organize

How's it going to work?

Part One:

The first part of the project involves choreographing a dance for Break Out! Since a lot of us were disappointed with the fact that there was no dance routine for Break Out, I'm looking talented dancers who can choreograph a dance and audition with a short clip of themselves dancing to either a verse or chorus of the song. The best clips will be combined and made into one video.

Part Two:

The second part involves writing international lyrics to Break Out! We will write our own lyrics for Break Out to encourage TVXQ. The lyrics will first be written in English, and then translated into several different languages. The singers will then send their parts in to be mixed and put together with the video of the dancers.

EDIT: Since there was a lot of confusion, the English lyrics will be written by me and we'll need singers to translate them into their own languages. :)

The outcome, a brand new music video for Break Out! using our content from all over the world. The video will be sent to DNBN, Max Matsuura, and hopefully TVXQ themselves.

To audition, please send a clip of yourself dancing to any DBSK/Tohoshinki song or singing to any DBSK/TVXQ song.

Auditions can be submitted via email to breakoutfans@yahoo.com or uploaded to YouTube and post a video response to this video:

Deadline is February 28th.

Rules:

For both singers/dancers:

When submitting auditions, please include your Name (first only), Age, Country and Verse/Chorus you're auditioning for.

So since this is a BIG project, I'm going to need LOTS of help. Please PM here or email me at breakoutfans@yahoo.com if you want to help out.

Please, please participate and repost to any forum/blog/news source.

----

Off topic: but I think people need to stop tipping Allkpop about things. Nuff said.

Guest afterglow.

the latest tohomobile pics are so cute. jaesu are so precious. i wonder what game they were playing? lol.

ahh yoosu.. so adorable, those two. what could they be filming for?

mozart ost: aw, i really wanted it to be released on dvd so hopefully they'll sort out the copyright issues and will release one in the future. can't wait to listen to the studio tracks.

Guest koreamom

juliaa i was so happy to see you got a reply to that picture and to watch the videos of making of! i have the picture of jj taking a picture of them and it is one of my fave but i never knew where it came from, so to watch the videos was really fun! so i wanted to thank you for posting them and solving the mystery for me too

can't wait to see what they are doing in japan and i hope it is fun for them and for us!

i loved jj's message to everyone and how others with blogs are so diligent to help them and spread good news about them!

i am so hoping for at least 300,000 for break out! so exciting to see it do so well!

so many things to be grateful and happy for right now and i just feel it will get better and better! B)

you have some gorgeous pictures of changmin! thanks for sharing those! :)

Archived